PT Wired Ratings

Overall

About PT Wired

PT Wired is a patient engagement solution that helps physical therapy clinics prevent patient dropout, improve brand engagement, and boost internal marketing. Practices receive a fully-branded mobile app available via iOS, Android, and Web that patients can download to access their Home Exercise Program with videos/notes/reminders, as well as engage with clinic marketing content. Therapists are able to customize patient prescriptions and marketing experiences through the provider portal. Learn more about PT Wired

Taylor P.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
June 12, 2019

“Not just HEP software, but also clinic branding and marketing platform”

OverallWorking with PT Wired has been amazing for my company. They are quick to solve any issue that may arise, and rep helps you step by step during the set up process and implementation. Other software I've had in the past promised a lot but failed to deliver. Not PT Wired. They actually care about the quality of the product and the user (physical therapist and patient) experience above making a buck. They are super responsive to feedback and update recommendations. The other aspect of PT Wired that really sets it apart from competitors is the ability to use it as a marketing tool. Not only will your clinic occupy real estate on your clients phone, but you are able to send them notifications, article suggestions, and really interact with them while they are away from the clinic. This is the ANSWER to patient drop off and increasing visit/HEP compliance.
Pros-professional app customized and branded for your clinic -patients download your specific clinic app in the app store -ease to use and create HEP programs quickly -keeps therapist in contact with patient while not in the clinic by leveraging technology, not time -high quality videos in the app are vetted by a team of physical therapists, not tech guys or athletic trainers
Cons-they have mentioned that they will be adding features to streamline external documentation but not here yet -It would be amazing, if they had exercise progressions to aid physical therapist functional timetables.
June 12, 2019
Jack K.
August 1, 2019

“Very Easy to Use, Responsive Team behind the Software”

OverallMy experience with PT Wired is as a professional physical therapist and as an advisor to the company. Truth is I liked the product enough to want to joint the team of professionals that are involved in building this incredible software. I can attest to the usefulness to my patients, and to how committed the staff behind the software are to ensuring the best possible experience for our customers.
ProsHuge Catalog of exercise videos with accompanying clearly written instructions for patients. A staff behind the scenes that continues to develop and add more exercises weekly. Additional exercises can be requested to be added to the already large library by customers. Enhances communication with patients, accuracy and follow through of home exercise programs
ConsEarly on I found some of the user interface functions regarding selecting exercises, and categories of exercises a bit cumbersome. After a discussion with the software team, they set about the task of improving these features. The only component of the software that I found to be a negative, was turned into a positive based upon my feedback.
August 1, 2019
Denise S.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
July 18, 2019

“User friendly”

OverallI have been very pleased with my experience with PT Wired and I applaud them for creating a much needed, beautiful product.
ProsIt is very user friendly and I can quickly set up my clients with their individualized programs. The visuals of the app itself are really nice. The owner has been very receptive to any recommendations for changes and is very patient when teaching how to use this product.
ConsIn order for me to upload my own created videos into the system it goes through youtube. When my patients are viewing these videos they are replayed through youtube. When the video is completed, youtube wants to send the patient to another video (a typical youtube process) which confuses some of the patients.
July 18, 2019
Cheryl H.
Owner, CEO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“PT WIRED APP”

OverallWe have been using PT wired for a year, and it has not only allowed us to use less paper, but we are distributing exercise prescriptions in a more organized manner!
ProsAll of our patient's (and we) love the PT Wired App! We load all of the patient's exercises onto the app, and take them away when we want. The patient has there exercises everywhere they go. This app is so much better than handing out a bunch of paper, and there is no confusion as to which exercises the patient should do. I highly recommend this app for any PT clinic!
ConsI have no complaints! Everything works well!
azzam h.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“PT Wired Review”

OverallPT Wired allowed us to connect with our patients, provide them easily accessible exercise videos on a mobile app and show them we care about them. Having our own branded HEP app supported our commitment to our patients, increased their confidence in us , and provided a great training platform for our staff to view and practice appropriate exercises.
ProsPatient Engagement and PT Exrcz training
ConsStaying signed in was tricky at first.
June 11, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
June 19, 2019

“Great service and the product provides value”

ProsMy team can work with ease on the program My patients use it and are more compliant Custom branding so it looks like our company made it Customer support is phenomenal Always updating features Upload your own videos to push out to your patients
ConsNo cons at the moment. Been through each version and it keeps getting better.
June 19, 2019
Norah C.
May 29, 2019

“Best Home Exercise App”

ProsI love that it is easy to select exercise, change the sets, reps and that the patient has no excuse for not knowing what to do at home. I've gotten great feedback from patients as well. Overall everyone seems to be very impressed by the app
ConsInitially sorting through all the videos can take a bit of time. The PT wired team has TONS of pre loaded videos, which is ultimately a great thing but initially it took some getting used to sorting through them. Some of the videos have names different then what I call them so once I figured out the correct terms to search for it made it much easier!
May 29, 2019
Chris G.
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“Amazing Product”

OverallPatient carryover and satisfaction are the two biggest take aways. PT wired had a smooth integration system that allowed for an easy transition into the product.
ProsBeing a health care practitioner having carry over from patients is extremely important. The old way of teaching home exercises was using print outs and hoping the patient understood. Now when a patient forgets exactly what to do, they are able to refer to a video and read instructions that directly correlate with the activity. The feedback that I have gotten back from the patients is overwhelmingly positive. Every HEP is completely customizable!
ConsThey single negative that I hear is that the password needs to be changed periodically by the patients. With HIPPAA I try to explain with this is so.
Jared P.
Physical Therapist/CEO
May 30, 2019

“A great app to improve patient outcomes ”

OverallPT wired has helped my patients be more accountable for their recovery.
ProsThe ability to give patients access to the exercises they need to improve their quality of life.
ConsIt use to kick me out of the app, but that has been addressed.
Stephen B.
ATC, Co-Owner
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“Fantastic Product for our clinic!!”

ProsThe quality of the videos and descriptions are excellent. We love that the App is customized to our clinic. The customer service is excellent, probably the best I've encountered in my 20 years of work.
ConsMy only issue is that the library of exercises, although very extensive, is not complete. They are working diligently to add new exercises daily and have and will customize exercises for us at our request. They have been very helpful in this manner and I am sure their library of exercises will be more than sufficient in the coming months.
August 7, 2019
Trevor M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 17, 2019

“Extremely satisfied customer ”

OverallWe have been very excited to offer this app at the facility, and I am so excited that I chose PT wired over the other products. Customer service has been amazing and patients have given us positive feedback.
ProsHaving the ability to create and then use templates is critical to our ease of use with the App.
ConsWe select exercises for a specific patient's needs and it would be great to then save these exercises as a template. Currently this is not available, however, as customer service is amazing with PT wired, they have taken my suggestion and are planning to include this option!
Doug M.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2019

“Very Pleased with PT Wired Plus”

OverallWe are now able to track patient compliance with HEP and patients feel more engaged in PT with use of the App. Access to the exercise program on their phone eliminates excuses for not doing HEP.
ProsThe software is easy to utilize and maneuver through to set up home exercise programs. The video quality of exercise demonstration is professional and easy to view. Patients have had good feedback in using the product. Technical support is very helpful and quick to respond.
ConsIt is at times slow to load exercises but this is not drastic.
August 8, 2019
Beatrice M.
VPA
July 17, 2019

“Awesome app, brings a wow factor”

OverallProblems solved and benefits realized: no more exercise sheets left behind by patients, increase patient accountability. Added fun factor. Great marketing tool
ProsVery easy to set up, easy to use. Great customer service and response. Gets rid of paper and saves trees. 21st century !
Consnone found so far and we have been using it for a couple of months