TaxDome Ratings

Overall

About TaxDome

360 software solution to manage your practice. Keep your tax prep software, for everything else save time, save money with TaxDome. TaxDome provides an all-in-one solution to make offices paperless and streamline business workflow. If you've made the decision to take your business into the cloud, we provide an easy to use interface along with the integration to make the switch worthwhile. Client Portal & Mobile App Invoicing Website Time Tracking Bulk Email + CRM Workflow & Far more Learn more about TaxDome

Kimberliann C.
September 3, 2019

“One of the best client portals for the money!”

OverallI personally love the portal and the TaxDome team! From Day 1, they hav been open to my feedback on upgrades. I feel the developers really listen and take the feedback to heart and try and improve on the product for their users benefit
ProsThe feature that sold me was the capability to lock a document to a bill. As a tax professional, being able to lock the completed tax return until paid was essential for me in Tax season ... I did not have to chase a client for payment, this feature encourages my collection efforts with very little effort on my part.
ConsIt advises of a new document upload but misses the capability to drill all the way to the client that uploaded from the dashboard but you do get email alerts from the client that uploaded.

By TaxDome on October 8, 2019
Thanks, Kimberliann! We have now added Inbox+, which solves the con you highlighted. Inbox+ is a feed of all of the activity in your company across all clients.
GREG B.
ENROLLED AGENT
October 8, 2019

“Tax Dome the best CRM manager for a tax practice”

Overallnothing is getting missed. all tasks are tracked in tax dome and we don't require so many programs now. Only need to log into 2 programs instead of 5 or 6.
ProsSuper easy to use, keeps our practice organized so nothing is missed, and everything is all in one platform. billing, tax docs, communication with clients and soon an appointment calendar and they are constantly improving the software
ConsThere is nothing we didn't like about it
Andrey Z.
September 21, 2019

“The client portal, I was looking for”

OverallTaxDome helped me organize 5 years of tax files for about 600 clients. My clients love the software, because all of their tax files are within few clicks away.
ProsThe things that I like most about the software are: the ease of use, ability to invoice and collect payments, sending and receiving documents and information from clients, email integration, messages, reminders and ability to send mass emails to clients.
ConsSo far, I haven't had any dislikes about TaxDome.

By TaxDome on September 24, 2019
Thank you, Andrey! Happy to hear that you're liking TaxDome.
September 21, 2019
John B.
Principal
October 8, 2019

“Great 360 Degree Functionality”

OverallGreat application, great support staff, exceptional value
ProsEverything I need to run my practice in one place, finally!
ConsThat I didn't find out about it last year
Scott J.
September 3, 2019

“Best Tax CRM on the market”

ProsEverything is in one place, emails, documents, invoices. It is really nice that documents can be locked and linked to an invoice waiting to be paid. TaxDome is VERY responsive and constantly improving the system.
ConsClient information needs a little updating. You can add birthdays for spouse and dependents but not the taxpayer.
Steven P.
October 9, 2019

“Great Product, always improving”

OverallI am hoping that more people will work with me remotely.
ProsIt functions as an excellent client portal.
ConsI would like the organizer to have more options and to be able to create and edit them myself. It would be nice to be able to customize bills/invoices. Email templates would save me time and I would also like to be able to place multiple signature boxes in a single pdf using the signature functionality.
October 9, 2019