ClearSteps Ratings

Overall

About ClearSteps

Business leaders identify multiple opportunities to improve their business each day. Oftentimes, these opportunities are often not acted upon is because there is no uniform solution to reliably assign these tasks to the right person in the organization. ClearSteps solves this problem by effectively assigning, reminding and monitoring the status of every task thus, making it easy to close the loop. Close looped systems are more effective in getting tasks done. Learn more about ClearSteps

Gregg T.
Marketing
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2019

“ClearSteps is Great, Easy To Use, & Helps Us Accomplish Goals”

OverallIt has been interesting watching ClearSteps grow and change.
ProsThe tool works and gets out of the way while helping us to move our goals forward. The app is intuitive and you can tell that its features were give a lot of thought and not just add as a nice feature or thrown in as a plus. It is great for teams of people who have committed to work together and work smart to accomplish common (important) day to day goals.
ConsThe support is great and they listen, although, we would like to see more industry specific templates which are drop and drag. The app is great, the browser tool could be stronger.
Rebecca S.
Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 25, 2019

“Excellent team management tool. Easy set up.”

OverallI use ClearSteps all throughout the day. I can add tasks to any checklist or re-assign routines if someone is falling behind. The app even alerts me what needs to be re-assigned if someone is sick or goes on vacation. It's literally impossible for things to fall through the cracks.
ProsCan assign tasks to any individual. Can add photos or videos to task. Can set reminders and due dates.
ConsSome of the reports are a little hard to understand.
June 25, 2019
Jeff M.
Director of Marketing
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
June 24, 2019

“Testing Clear Steps with my Team and Loving It”

OverallWe are testing Clear Steps with a smaller team right now in hopes that we can roll it out to our larger organization. The test is going great and we are already seeing signals of success. Best thing about our experience with Clear Steps, which I was worried about, was the ease of use of getting everyone using it and onboarded. We have tried other tests and adoption has always been a challenge. Our team loved getting set up as they saw Clear Steps as technology to help them do their jobs better,
ProsClear Steps is allowing my team to turn current day to day processes into clearly defined best practices for both onboarding of new employees and training of current employees. I also love how as a manager my team and I have level of transparent accountability that we never had before all within a single easy to use app. We have only tested for a short time but already seeing increase in efficiency.
ConsNothing major especially for a free product since my team is currently small enough to take advantage of free account for up to 15 users. I think we are only using a small % of the total app capability right now.
Giuliana F.
Marketing Coordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“ClearSteps Rocks!!!”

OverallLOVE IT!
ProsClearSteps is a very user friendly app and it allows you to create in depth checklists which I love!!! It is also very satisfying when you are able to check each item as complete. The app is easy to use and it is like having a planner in front of you but in a digital form!
ConsSometimes the settings are difficult to understand, but once you figure it out you are good to go!
Stephen E.
Partner
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2019

“ClearSteps is a flexible business management tool.”

OverallWe have field techs that use the tool to ensure they have a checklist completed for site review. We also have project coordinators that are using it for managing project milestones .
ProsClear design keeps work organized. Direct communication between managers and team members. Get reminders for important tasks through a pop up on my phone. Group checklists that allow any member of the group to complete any of the tasks.
ConsCannot synchronize tasks between organizations.
Gustavo C.
Construction, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 24, 2019

“ClearSteps makes task management a Whiz!”

OverallOur team is better able to track tasks quicker and manage time better. It's also great to see how many assignments each member of the team has. It also helps with teamwork with shared checklists
ProsThe free version is excellent for assigning tasks with automatic follow up
ConsI'd like a better visualization of timelines for when are assignments are due