Payoneer Ratings

Overall

About Payoneer

Cross-border payment processing solution that enables businesses to manage global payments securely. Learn more about Payoneer

jorge t.
Retail Sales Consultant
Import and Export, 51-200 employees
August 24, 2019

“ international payment wallet”

OverallPayoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality
ProsPros What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies. The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.
Cons For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive. I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction
August 24, 2019
Carlos T.
Sales Representative
Retail, 51-200 employees
August 25, 2019

“ Payoneer payment wallet”

OverallIt has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt
ProsVery easy to make money transactions. It comes with a debit card that you can use I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online. I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide. Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency
Consas for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else, at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time
August 25, 2019
Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development
Events Services, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 28, 2019

“Payment transferring for small businesses”

OverallWith Payoneer, we can receive payments with different currencies. It made our job easier and as well our accountant is happy.
ProsConsidering its competitors like PayPal, Transferwise, Bitwage, Payoneer is the fastest money transferring software. In payoneer you may engage with more than 100 currencies however in PayPal it is just 30.
ConsWell, yes Payoneer is the fastest but is the most expensive as well. Also, they do not offer 7/24 customer service.
July 28, 2019
Francisco B.
retail sales
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
August 13, 2019

“Virtual wallet.”

OverallPayoneer is a very good option to receive payments for virtual and self-service services, it is very useful and very easy to use, in addition its security is high, also while using Payoneer I can pay in a currency type and the person who receives it can withdraw at your convenience and local currency, for a small conversion fee.
ProsI love using payoneer because thanks to him he was able to send and receive funds directly to my bank account, I can link a bank account and even a credit card, he also has the virtue of making massive payments, it is very easy to register and his security is equally good.
ConsThe quality of customer service is a bit poor and a commission is also lost, but in general it is a very good application to send and receive payments anywhere in the world.
August 13, 2019
nchewi e.
Freelance writer
June 14, 2019

“Best Alternative to Paypal”

OverallI had to settle for Payoneer for receiving payment for my freelance jobs because Paypal was not available in my country (Nigeria). This is one the best decision I made. I've had a seamless experience with Payoneer so, and I highly recommend it to others as well.
ProsI use Payoneer to receive my earnings from Amazon and other sites. I rate their service very highly. Apart from being a very secure and reliable way to make and receive payment worldwide, I am most wowed by Payoneer's amazing Customer service.
ConsNone. I am yet to experience any challenge using Payoneer
June 14, 2019
ellis e.
March 29, 2018

“Trusted customer support!”

ProsExcellent customer support, my computer was hacked and someone accessed my payoneer and transferred funds to their account, I was frustrated, contacted the support they assured me they will manage to refund the payment, after several verification process after few weeks funds were restored, thank you!!
ConsThe privacy is quite a hassle, they need to enhance security, direct payment method from paypal to payoneer should be integrated, other than that highly recommended!
March 29, 2018
Aria S.
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2016

“A helpful transaction app”

OverallI feel great having Payoneer as my account, I mostly use it for transacting and withdrawing different amount of money, it has become easy to shop online through Payoneer, The payment system is reliable, cost effective and trustworthy, I have a secure connection of Payoneer with my email account, but sometimes the customer service takes so much time to response, overall best kind of services can be found on Payoneer, all the money I have transferred have been successfully done so far, I don't have any issue with transferring or withdrawing the money, I use it for shopping at supermarkets and do work well there too, my purchases have been very much easy through Payoneer,all the payments I have been receiving out of my job are coming with no harm, the are secure and I don't have to pay anything in return.In my opinion, Payoneer is one of easiest and cheapest way for transactions.
Proseasy to transact money.
ConsCustomer response rate is low.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are in the country where paypal isn't available payoneer is the best alternaive
September 19, 2016
Francis C.
Principal CEO
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2019

“Excellent choice for currencies”

OverallPayoneer has helped me a lot, because I got my first dollar account and also a foreign currency bank account, plus I can open another second bank account and it's great.
ProsIt is a great company, we can have foreign currency accounts such as dollars or euros, and also gives us a debit card that they send anywhere in the world. We can also make payments in online stores or in stores wherever we are, we can also use the card to get money from the ATM, in addition to all this that is great, companies can also pay us to our payoneer account.
ConsIt is a good company, but the prices they have in terms of annual fees or to activate the card should lower them and they should also be able to offer more services available to everyone since few people can pay the payoneer fees. But if it offers you good benefits since we can use this card anywhere in the world if you need to travel, you are only sure of being able to pay the fees for using this card.
September 10, 2019
Belinda M.
Writer
June 5, 2019

“Payoneer for Ease Online Transaction ”

OverallI was introduced to using Payoneer by a friend of mine. As a writer and a freelancer, it is very necessary for me to have a means by which I can easily receive payments for my work via the internet and I must say, using Payoneer has made that possible. With Payoneer People in Nigeria and other countries don't have to worry about their country's cash out restrictions or worry about all the other stress of online transactions. You could simply link your debit card and make withdrawals with it or you could simply order for a Payoneer Card delivered from the US to your door step In a few days time. Isn't that amazing? I think it is.
ProsI am so impressed by this software. It allows you make payments and receive payments from any part of the world. Opening an account using this software was so easy and the procedure was done professionally and securely. I love the fact that I can link my debit card to my payoneer account and also I love that there's also an option of ordering for my own Payoneer Debit card to be delivered to my house address here in Nigeria.
ConsI am yet to have any dissatisfactions while using Payoneer. The only thing I can think of right now is, the fact that several times I've tried to make payments online, I find it frustrating that payoneer isn't always listed as part of the means of payment.
June 5, 2019
Matthew P.
Freelance Writer
September 6, 2019

“Flexible and easy-to-use payment provider available in most countries”

OverallI'm quite happy with Payoneer so far. They seem to work worldwide, where competitors don't operate or are banned, making this an ideal choice for receiving payments from such countries. I've been able to reliably receive payments from China to my UK bank account without any problems.
ProsI like that they process payments rather quickly. Most importantly, however, it's the only way that I can receive CNY from one of my employers (most other remittance services and payment providers are banned or unavailable in China). For this reason alone, I can't complain too much about the quality of the product since they pay me on time and with reasonable exchange rates to GBP.
ConsUnfortunately most payment providers charge transaction fees which can range from nominal to quite high. Payoneer uses its own currency exchange rates that may not be in your favour, but its fees for payments of, say, 100 GBP, are quite low. Nevertheless, I'd always prefer to use crypto to reduce transaction fees, but for fiat remittances Payoneer is acceptable.
September 6, 2019
Federico J.
Founder and Senior Copywriter
January 31, 2018

“Underestimated payment app”

ProsI've been using Payoneer for a few years now and I'm surprised at how people underestimate the tool. PayPal is massive but Payoneer works great too and it's an interesting alternative. They send you a prepaid debit card for free to your home. You can use this card anywhere in the world to pay for purchases or withdraw money from ATMs. It saved me many times when traveling abroad. They charge a yearly maintenance fee, which I find reasonable. Their fees are lower than PayPal's!
ConsSupport could be massively improved. Their knowledge base is lacking and getting in touch with live support is a PITA. Don't use them to withdraw money in your local currency (unless it's dollars). They'll kill you with the rate exchange. Charging for incorrect transactions when using an ATM is not good customer care.
January 31, 2018
Allen E.
Blogger
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 28, 2019

“The Best Digital Payment Platform”

OverallI have benefited so much from payoneer and it has helped my blogging business by providing me easy access to payments and receiving of funds from my foreign clients.
ProsWhat i like most about this software is the easy to use features and quality functionalities enabled on it for easy payment and transfer of money.
ConsThis tool is a very awesome tool, but the least thing i like about it is the little delay in confirmation of funds and payments which takes little time.
September 28, 2019
Sahan H.
Software Engineering Trainee
Airlines/Aviation, 501-1000 employees
September 18, 2019

“Best virtual wallet”

OverallPayoneer is the best online wallet. We can easily withdraw our money. It supports almost all the countries in the world.
ProsIt is very easy to access payments through the Payoneer. We can withdraw our money from anywhere using an ATM. It has a quick and clear procedure. Also, it has a low transaction fee. Most of the freelancers use this service.
ConsThre are no cons regarding Payoneer for me. It is low cost, fast, secure service. So it is the best choice.
September 18, 2019
Simon N.
General Manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“Excellent for international sellers but hoping for lower in fees”

OverallI love that Payoneer allow us to accept payment from customers to avoid the fees of TT transfer. Hope that they can provide service for recieving TT transfer payment.
ProsNo need for local bank for recieving payment What I love the most is this allows you not to have a US bank account in order to save conversion fees from payout of marketplaces like Amazon. For example, we lost 3.2% if we get the money to local bank, but we only need to pay 1.2% with Payoneer.
ConsNot having discount for larger payout. When your withdrawal amount becomes larger. 1.2% becomes a very significant number as pay out fee. I hope Payoneer can provide a tier pricing for larger withdraw amount. It helps
Nataliia S.
August 7, 2018

“Most convenient platforms for working with foreign clients”

ProsAt the moment, as for me, one of the most convenient platforms for working with foreign clients for freelancers. It has an easy intuitive interface, reasonable fees, established connection with Amazon and other merchants the list of which is constantly expanding.
ConsThe only negative is that right now I can't connect the Payoneer debit card to PayPal as PayPal no longer support Payoneer cards for withdrawing funds.
August 7, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2019

“Assists me to get payments for my freelance work ”

ProsPayoneer helps me to get paid for my freelance work and transfers the amounts to my bank account in quick time.
ConsI have no peeves as everything is simple and error-free.
June 28, 2019
Ahmed ali K.
September 14, 2019

“Very good for international payment”

OverallWe are sending and receiving payments on payoneer from our customers .
ProsI had used Payoneer quite a lot in the past few months and the most attractive thing of Payoneer is that they have very low transaction fees so it is very suitable for international payments.
ConsThe least thing about Payoneer is that they are not very easy to understand for a lay man so you will take time to get going with them.
September 14, 2019
Ali H.
Artist
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
June 18, 2019

“International Payment service”

ProsThe most important thing about this platform is that they do not charge extra money for transactions. There are no monthly fees. I just have to buy a Master card once for a whole year. Another good thing is there customer service support.
ConsWe could not make a transaction of less than 20$. Sometimes I have to receive fewer payments from my clients and I cannot send the payment request less than 20$
June 18, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
April 6, 2019

“My opinion”

OverallI have been able to make somany transactions either by sending or accepting funds from different countries using payoneer and by far, I have not had any issues.
ProsI love the fact that it allows me to make online transactions (monetary).
ConsNothing, payoneer is good for any business transactions.
April 6, 2019
Ifeoma O.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“PAYMENT SOLUTIONS WITH PAYONEER”

OverallIt helps me receive payments in my country for the jobs I do online. Overall, I have had a good experience with payoneer.
ProsI like the fact that I can receive payments from anywhere in the world with payoneer. Also I can withdraw money from payoneer into my local bank account.
ConsThe amount charged for transactions. I think should be reviewed as it can be discouraging having to pay high charges.
September 26, 2019
Maricel G.
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
July 17, 2019

“Recommended payment method for virtual assistant or home-based jobs”

ProsMost of companies looking for virtual assistant or offering home-based jobs uses payoneer as payment method. This is secured and hassle free since it can easily transfer money to the local bank account.
ConsI have not encountered any problem yet while using the software.
July 17, 2019
Lisa L.
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 23, 2019

“Quick and reliable payments”

OverallIt's been a great experience, it's one of my preferred payment methods.
ProsI like that it is very reliable. I like to be certain that my payments process correctly and I never worry with Payoneer.
ConsI think that it's a competitive product and there aren't any negative aspects to it that I can think of.
August 23, 2019
Priscilla Anabelle S.
February 2, 2019

“International Transaction App”

ProsPayoneer is so helpful when it comes to international transactions, especially when you are shopping online outside of your country, and also receiving payments from foreign clients. Payment system is reliable and secure.
ConsI can't find any wrong yet with Payoneer, it is cost free to apply and set up. You can also use the physical card to withdraw funds at any ATM machine that accepts MasterCard.
February 2, 2019
Amy G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Higher Education, Self-employed
July 29, 2019

“Great for international travel and transfer!”

OverallPayoneer came in great service to me when traveling and when having to make international transfers with friends or colleagues. If the customer service improved, then I would recommend for business to use Payoneer more for international visitors/ tourists.
ProsThe payoneer app is straightforward and easy to use. It supports users from many different countries and this helped me pay for travel expenses when my American bank card would not work due to sanctions. It's ease of use cuts back on any communication barriers that may occur between people during international travel and transactions, such as paying for hotels.
ConsIt took too long to make an account and I was not fully informed of the security features of the app that would protect my data. Customer service was not helpful. It took many days to get a reply via email and I could not get ahold of them on the phone.
July 29, 2019
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
June 2, 2019

“Secure and international payment”

ProsThe most helpfull thing in payoneer is it's a secure and reliable services we don't have paypal in our country so payoneer is best option for us for international payments
ConsThe thing i dislike in payoneer is that it some time not let your payment deliverd if you pay through mobile device so we habe to pay by using laptop or computer that sometime is a big headche
June 2, 2019
Valeria S.
freelancer
Translation and Localization, Self-employed
May 23, 2019

“well done”

Overallpositive experience, customer service has answered my question on facebook multiple times, The cards I ordered arrived in 4-5 days, very fast.
ProsIt has multiple bank accounts that can be used at the same time. This is the best feature of all. I have used for UDS and Pounds.
ConsIt doesn't allow to use the money and use it the currency of your local country.
May 23, 2019
Construction, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 2, 2019

“Nice bank”

ProsI'd like in this software that I can send and receive money in all over the world.
ConsIt is an expensive commission per year and it is so hard to receive my credit card.
April 2, 2019
Yolonda W.
Customer Service Rep
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2019

“Payoneer”

ProsIt comes with a debit card that you can use
ConsNothing yet really so far so good and it's easy to use
July 16, 2019
May 30, 2019

“Payments reciveing and sending is easy”

ProsThe most thing i like about payoneer is their customer support i had contected them several times and theybare upto mark
ConsThe thing that is missing in payoneer is their deposit option they don't allow you to deposit money in your own account
Siobhan A.
June 13, 2018

“Fairly good international payment service”

ProsGood concept, easy money transfer internationally with great exchange rates. You can request a card which you can swipe anywhere which is very convenient.
ConsMission to set up, struggled to set up my account, it's a bit tedious and customer support is not great. Waited a long time for unhelpful responses.
June 13, 2018
Mumtaz A.
Project manager
June 16, 2019

“Brilliant for sending and reciveing payments”

ProsThe thing i like the most about payoneer is that it helps us in reciveing the very effeciently from all over the world and their security system is superb
ConsI have nothing to mention in dislikes of payoneer
June 16, 2019