Doctible Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Doctible

Allows private practices to retain their most loyal patients by tracking their experience and generating positive reviews. Learn more about Doctible

Paul M.
Doctor of Chiropractic
August 12, 2019

“Great company, great product...”

OverallLeon and his crew are amazing~ I never have problems, but on 1 or 2 occasions I forgot my PW or need them to reconnect the data base b/c I was beta testing for ChiroTouch they are quick to reply and jump on my computer and solve it...
ProsIntegrates with my E.H.R. software database (ChiroTouch) and will send a email to my patients asking for a honest review. If I get 4 or more stars it will give them the option to post to Google, Yelp, etc... It they give 3 stars or less it immediately shoots me a email so I can call the patient and address their concerns, before it is sent to the Google or Yelp!
ConsAfter posting the 4 or 5 star review to Google or Yelp... It needs to have ALSO have the option to post the review to Instagram/Facebook with "one click of the button..."
Megan D.
Director of Marketing
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Close to perfect”

OverallOur experience with Doctible has been amazing. The service has allowed us to improve our customer service on multiple fronts, by keeping us in touch with people who come in contact with our office and brand. It has also allowed us to repair relationships and reach out to less-than-thrilled clients, many times before they review us negatively on public sites. The only hiccup came when we switch to a cloud-based PMS and had to start sending the notices out manually for our four locations.
ProsWe love the usable feedback,the ease of use for our staff and reviewers, and the analytics.
ConsWe wish you had a sync with our practice management software (Eyefinity, cloud-based), so notices could go out automatically instead of us having to send them manually.
josephine g.
marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Doctible is the BEST!”

OverallService is top-notch, pricing is amazing, and it offers so many options. You can customize the message and so much more. They have been so kind and helpful through all aspects of integration and after.
ProsWe received a very welcomed phone call that informed the practice of Doctible.
ConsI can't say anything negative. We love everything!
Alex P.
August 9, 2019

“Doctible experience”

OverallDoctible has provided an excellent return on investment. The positive Google reviews are money. We are now getting new patients who when I asked who referred them they are saying "great online reviews." Another plus is if a patient wants to leave a negative review, it goes directly to me the owner instead of being posted online so I get a chance tor respond. Overall we went from about a 3.5 star average rating on Google to about a 4.9 now!
ProsI like that it makes it so easy to get surveys to patients in order to get reviews. You can always ask someone to give you a good review online, but that is hit or miss. With Doctible they automatically get a prompt for a review with the option to post on Google, Yelp or Facebook, so that makes it really easy to do.
ConsI have so many reviews linked to my website, that I would be Ok to stop that part of the program if it saved me a few bucks.
August 9, 2019
Quinn C.
Owner Dentist

“User-friendly and simple!”

ProsSimplicity. Multiple users may be added.
ConsThe frequency in which the software checks for updates in schedule, which is too short at 1 hour.
Lorena F.
November 8, 2019

“Excellent Customer Support”

OverallIt has been a positive experience with helping us get reviews posted on our social media sites.
ProsI love how easy it is to send out requests to our patients to ask them to give us feedback. I like how I can see quickly and easily the review that a patient left for us. I contacted customer support for assistance and did not have to wait at all for a live person! Ryan was so very helpful in explaining the answers to my questions and directing me to the appropriate places to make the desired changes. He was friendly, knowledgeable and quick!
ConsI don't see a manual or "how to" on the software page. It would be nice to see a list of the requests that were submitted and percentages of how people responded to the requests being sent.
November 8, 2019
Courtney O.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
August 12, 2019

“Excellent source for feedback and service recovery!”

OverallSince our facility started using Doctible it has increased our star rating on sites like Google, and has also lessened the need for patients to vent on Social Media and given them direct access to leave their positive experiences improving our presence there. It has allowed us to correct things that the patient is dissatisfied with before receiving other surveys or sometimes before even leaving the facility, and has also given them a direct line to us. We love it.
ProsReal time feedback. Hand feeds you opportunities for service recovery. EXTREMELY fast customer support that is friendly and courteous. Ability to connect directly with patients.
ConsI can't think of anything right off the top of my head.
Trent A.
VP of Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 11, 2019

“Great Product and Superior Customer Service”

OverallWe are solving multiple business problems for us and our clients. By partnering Doctible we are able to offer products a la carte, as bundles and also as part of our all inclusive packages. The customer service the Doctible team provides is beyond I have received with any other partner. They go above and beyond to understand our user needs and reporting needs and collaborate with us and our other partners to ensure we and our clients are getting what they need.
ProsThis software has multiple uses and is very easy to use and implement the solutions we want for our clients.
ConsSo far there is nothing I don't like about the software. It is meeting all of our needs and what functionality they don't have currently, they are willing to put on their roadmap and develop.
James G.
Business Manager

“Awesome”

OverallIt has been a pleasurable experience dealing with Doctible since the beginning and I am hoping that you will offer new options in the future.
ProsThe ease of use & customer the service especially Cara!
ConsAt this moment I have no immediate dislikes of what were are getting from Doctible.
Kelly Z.
CCO
August 12, 2019

“Streamlined and Robust ”

ProsEase of daily use Simplicity of initial set up and integration Excellent Customer Service Creates cohesion with online presence Nothing falls through the cracks related to reviews Love that I can respond to a review directly from the platform
ConsEverything we've needed to work has and Doctible has been willing to hear out our thoughts in the past as related to features and tools.
Philippe C.

“Doctible in the office”

OverallI was hesitant at first to use doctible but we needed a way to have reviews done for us (we live in a small town and it is very competitive). It is very easy to set up and use. We are thankful that we now get to see reviews daily and even get feedback from our patients.
ProsHow easy it is to use. Great customer service.
ConsI wish people didn't have to have a google account in order to leave a google review but we understand this isn't your fault.
Octaviano G.
Practice Management Company Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“Easy and Effective”

Overall It worked right away, signed up my other clients after it proved to be useful.
ProsThe fact that they a "no commitment policy" makes it more inviting. They prove it works and you stay on board because it does. The software is very user friendly, big buttons and clean interface.
ConsWish it would add more a la carte items, instead of having to take the leap for a bigger package.
Melinda M.
July 29, 2019

“Made our office THRIVE!!”

OverallINCREDIBLE! I need something and it happens like magic. Adding online pay button, adding pictures, removing information etc. They are super efficient.
ProsHow easy it is for people to leave a review. The texting to confirm appointments is easy and effective.
ConsWould have like to have been able to change contact phone numbers to update as needed.
July 29, 2019
Nancy T.
Dentist/owner
August 17, 2019

“Doctible implementation”

OverallIt was wonderful from the start. Met the customer service rep at Agd annual meeting he was very helpful and instrumental on getting the ball rolling. From there it has been all good. Even recommended to our state affinity program.
ProsVery user friendly and our patients loved it also. Saves us alot of tmie
ConsIt is for the future iand relates to my only "4". Which is still very good. Going forward it would be beneficial if we could also chose a language. We manually write some txt in spanish. We have many spanish speaking patients and they would be better served if their appointments and reminders were in spanish.
August 17, 2019
Theresa L.
FAADOM

“Great Product”

OverallCustomer Service is OUTSTANDING. Anytime I have a question or concern they are extremely helpful and resolve my issue in no time.
ProsEasy to set up and use on a daily basis Customer Service is outstanding!!
ConsI can't think of one thing I don't like.
Brynn P.
September 25, 2019

“We're excited!!!”

OverallOur rep was wonderful at explaining what services Doctible has to offer our dental practice! He got us set up for our install on a day that was convenient for us. He called today to show us how to utilize Doctible & how to get the most bang for our buck. Both our reps were very informative, personable & did a great job in educating us. Can't wait to get our google reviews rolling in!
ProsI love that this will help generate new google reviews for our dental practice!
ConsNothing yet :) We're just getting the ball rolling here
September 25, 2019
Jenny C.
patient care representative
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“Patient Care Representative”

Overallit has brought to light a few dis-satisfied patients that we had the opportunity to make their experience better!
ProsIt is really great how automated the service is and how easy the feedback is to get and integrate to all of our social media.
ConsWhen the list of patients was being generated, it sometimes would include patients that had cancelled or rescheduled.
September 19, 2019
Elham K.
licensed Acupuncturist

“best for your money”

OverallIt saves us time and money
ProsI love that it's easy for the patients and the practitioner I love that it links right into making us more popular on Google! I love that they don't try to sell you a bunch of things you don't need several times per year. I like that actual people answer the phone with in minutes and are ready to help you from the USA!
ConsIt would be great if you could have multiple clinics on the same platform
Cherie C.

“Love the Feed Back”

ProsFrom the day it was installed it was easy to use and manage!
ConsI did not have any problems with any part of the software or install
Mike P.
Front Desk

“Ease of setup and use”

OverallFrom my first contact with Doctible the representatives have been upbeat, easy to follow and understand and helpful. Each time I have spoken with the support team, they have been responsive and prompt in both answering questions and explaining the way to get the most out of the product.
ProsHow easy it was to setup with the help of the Doctible staff and how simple it is use to connect with clients without making them feel inundated with too many requests.
ConsI haven't found anything about it that we don't like yet.
Sean T.
Dentist
August 15, 2019

“Great Product and Service”

ProsDoctible simplifies the process for patients to write reviews on sites such as Google and Facebook which makes it easy for offices to increase the number of quality reviews they receive from patients.
ConsWe so far have no cons since we started using Doctible.
cindy p.
front desk
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“doctible review”

Overallvery good and helpfull
Prosusing it for PR and our reviews with google and facebook. seeing responses from patients
Consnot much to report as of today, still working with it
Gordon L.

“So far so GREAT”

OverallEveryone I have met or talked to has been very helpful and warm and kind...that is not always how it works out there in the world...thank you for that.
ProsThe ease of use for us and our patients makes it remarkably good for getting reviews without a lot of work on our over worked staff.
ConsNothing I can pin point at this point... I can't imagine there is a huge flaw.
Michele L.
office manager
August 23, 2019

“What a difference”

OverallLike I said above easy to use system, great customer support. Anyone can use this!
ProsI was lucky enough to be called by Doctible because I did not realize that my reviews were not consistent. With this system they have made it easy to use and easy for my patients to review.
Cons I only wish I started with them a long time ago. Thanks Doctible!
August 23, 2019
Corrie C.
Dental Profession
September 11, 2019

“Dental website & patient reviews”

OverallGreat
ProsThe ease of setup and use. The support team is very helpful & professional.
ConsSometimes it takes awhile to have changed made to the website.
Michele N.
August 1, 2019

“Why your company should use Doctible”

OverallThe customer support is excellent!
ProsI researched the company and decided to hire them on a trial base. I need had an outside company for Social Media. I decided to cut back on our listing with the Yellow Pages Online and give Doctible a change. We are extremely happy with the program and their service. I highly recommend this company.
ConsBeing still new... so far things are flawless. Nothing bad to report
August 1, 2019
Calley R.
October 1, 2019

“Easy to Set-Up”

OverallIt was quick, efficient and easy to set-up
ProsThe team that helped with my set-up and initial purchase of Doctible were professional, easy to work with and friendly.
ConsI have no concerns/cons with this product or service or company at this time.
October 1, 2019
Lisa R.
Practice Manager

“5 star”

OverallGreat friendly people. Fast set up, always there and no contract. Very Happy Client!
ProsThe whole thing! From the first call to the set up and the use. It has been great! Patients love it, reviews are great, the texting has made confirming appointments so much quicker.
ConsThere is nothing to write here. The product is wonderful.
Elizabeth B.
Periodontist, owner

“Dental office review”

ProsEase of use. Patients can easily communicate with us regarding appointments.
ConsIt would be more helpful if it automatically confirmed patient appointments within my dental software instead of just informing us that they confirmed either on the Doctible website or through email.
Sarah T.
Operations Director
September 30, 2019

“Great system for healthcare comapanies”

OverallCustomer service was great! Whoever I spoke to on the phone was very knowledgeable.
ProsThe ability to obtain reviews on two of the largest platforms FB and google reviews
ConsThat it does not have the ability to connect you to yelp which has influence over our google maps searchers.
Essie N.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees

“Doctible Review”

OverallOverall, Doctible has been a great review generating software for our clinic and we are happy with the product.
ProsWe like that we have a quick and easy way to generate reviews from our patients.
ConsThe new interface/dashboard is overall less user friendly and things are more difficult to find.
Reni G.
Business manager
September 20, 2019

“Love this software”

OverallThis has been a wonderful addition to our practice. I can't say enough how easy and helpful this software is. Also, when we setup the program everyone was so helpful and supportive. I highly recommend this product.
ProsWe love Doctible! I love the ease in which we can gather reveiws from our patients and reply to them. Also, it takes the pressure out of asking people for a review. This is a very helpful product for our practice.
ConsI haven't found any! We just love this product.
September 20, 2019
marshee c.
office manager
September 11, 2019

“Review from Dolce vita MD”

OverallWe are new to Doctible, but we are hoping in increase reviews to our site and therefore, increase traffic creating new patients.
ProsThe setup of a new account was quick, which was nice. Ryan was excellent guiding me through the software during our meeting. The layout of the software is is simple and organized.
ConsSo far I don't really see any cons. Possibly if we don't get many reviews from out patients, the cost may come into play.
Theresa F.
Dentist/Owner

“Denitst user ”

OverallVery good!
ProsEasy of use for me each morning, as I am busy doing dentistry/
ConsIf I don't get to it each day, it sends review requests automatically. Could be good or bad.
Scott S.
Chiropractor
September 18, 2019

“Seems like a great product!”

OverallGreat customer service with friendly, excited staff.
ProsVery user friendly and great customer support.
ConsNo cons at this point. I feel as though this will be a good service for our office.
BRANDY G.
OFFICE MANAGER

“Time saver”

ProsIt allows us to concentrate our time on patients and allows us to spend more time with them.
ConsI wish that you could separate the calls by Providers.
Robert Z.
September 27, 2019

“Implementing the Doctable softwear.”

ProsThe software is super easy learn but also easy to use. The online website allows the consumer to have online assistants with the chat option.
ConsLimitations for the basic program. Also begin able to upload patients private testimonials to google platform.
September 27, 2019
Viken G.
DENTIST
July 15, 2019

“reviews made easy”

OverallIt has been vey good .Setting up the website went well , I found the support very responsive.
ProsIt allowed me to get many google reviews relatively easily
Conspatients are able to click on the stars and not leave a review
July 15, 2019
Judith F.
October 2, 2019

“Great Tool”

ProsKeeps us up on how our patients feel about our services
ConsTo date we have not seen anything that we did not like
October 2, 2019