Likelihood to Recommend:Not LikelyExtremely Likely
Pros: - Robust report tool for SQL Server relational and OLAP reporting.
- Great UX to allow admin to implement and manage BI reports easily.
- Great UI for the viewer- branding is then easy with logos/CSS.
- Incredible value for the money, because unlimited user seats.
- THE BEST consistent Support I've ever experienced from a vendor -- For new small features or bug fixes, these - are turned around in DAYS via hotfixes (unheard of for larger shops).
- Flexible to allow many report types -- we use or have used SQL reports, OLAP reports, Crystal Reports, SSRS Reports with much success.
- Generally great roadmap awareness and time-to-market which consistently fills the gaps of features/functionality missing from native Microsoft BI stack.
Cons: - Some of the UX for admin report management is a bit different than other everyday actions (add, save, move), but the click patterns here are picked up easily by a new admin user.
- Launching on a mobile (e.g., on phone) works ok, but would be nice to have it be a bit more responsive design experience than pinch-and-zoom for report nav ... however, this is minor.
Overall: Deliver BI enterprise reporting and self-service OLAP reporting.