Easelly Ratings

Overall

About Easelly

Easelly helps you make infographics so that you can bring any information to life. Learn more about Easelly

David M.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 2, 2019

“A Great Product, Great Support Graphics Made Easy”

OverallI feel very supported, that allows me to be creative adventurous knowing the continuous support , rich library and email support is there to get me back up and running. So I think the most important experience point is " Supported Creative Learning". Its not just me I have the Easel.ly team.
ProsAs a new Non Profit Organisation we need all the help we can get. The Team Easel.ly were responsive on the first day we needed help. We made our first slides with the free trial on the first day. Since we have found applications in banner production, communication & PR. We now hope to upgrade to the Pro version. I highly recommend.
ConsVery few cons and not just being nice. I would like to have more pro tools in the free version but I respect that this is part of the business model.

By Easelly on September 3, 2019
Hi David! Thank you for the awesome review! You got that right, the Easelly team is here to support you always. Thank you for the recommendation!
September 2, 2019
Louann R.
Sr. Program Manager - Marketing
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2019

“Great bang for your buck!”

OverallWorking at a not-for-profit organization, we need to maintain a very tight budget. With Easel.ly, the cost is very reasonable. I really enjoy everyone I've worked with at Easel.ly so far and have been very pleased with the results. Great communication, easy way to provide feedback, and very quick turnaround. We really enjoy the quality of the infographics and the new innovative product features they are rolling out such as the animated graphics.
ProsWhat I enjoy best about working with Easel.ly is how quick and easy it is to get a quality infographic completed in a short amount of time. You get the quality you would get from a larger agency without the price tag. The cost is very affordable for our tight budget. The set up is very easy and the communication is great. The designers really listen to the needs of our organization and really do a great job conveying our message. I'm very excited about the new animated infographics. This will be a great way to really emphasize our message on our website and grab the readers attention without being too distracting.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about Easel.ly. I've already used their service several times and have recommended them several times to my peers. Our team now turns to Easel.ly for help with our infographics.

By Easelly on September 17, 2019
Thank you for recommending us, Louann! I am glad that you like the designs we make. Looking forward to work with you again soon!
September 13, 2019
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2019

“Tons of templates but difficult to change ”

OverallOverall I have been able to make much better infographics for presentations. I love the visual impact that easel ly has allowed me to achieve.
ProsTons of templates and ideas. Not a lot of icons but enough to get what you need most of the time, these infographics are good for presentations and also larger printed pieces.
ConsIt can be very difficult to get your graphics customized for what you need. And sometimes the icons get a little buggy.

By Easelly on September 24, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am sorry if you felt that the templates were difficult to change, I will inform the team about this and we will see what we can do to improve this. If you have other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly.
September 20, 2019
Lindsay E.
Communications Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“Helpful for Certain Tasks”

OverallAlthough I am not a designer, I often create designs for my job. Easelly has helped me create professional-looking info-graphics, design objects, and graphs and tables to help present information.
ProsEaselly is an inexpensive option that helps you craft creative, beautiful infographics. It has a wide variety of templates, objects, and media to assist you in creating the designs you want. In addition to pre-made elements, the website allows for nearly all of the adjustments you could want.
ConsSome of Easelly's search options could be improved. With its vast amount of objects and templates, it can often be difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. I also wish the site allowed you to create designs with transparent backgrounds, so that you incorporate what you create more easily into other designs.

By Easelly on July 18, 2019
Hi Lindsay, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I have noted all of your comments and I will forward this to the team, we always do our best to improve Easelly. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have other concerns.
July 16, 2019
Ed M.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2019

“Simply the best”

OverallInfographics are a must for websites. We often don't have the time to create, and we have used their infographic creation service several times. I have recommended them dozens of times since we started working together.
ProsThis online tool is very easy to use, and to customize for your own brand identity. The support staff are great, and if you don't have time to create an infographic yourself, they will create one for you at a really great price! And their work is just great--I can't believe they can get the results they do so quickly and with only briefing note. But they do -- every time!
ConsNothing. There isn't anything that bothers me about the product.

By Easelly on October 1, 2019
Thank you for the awesome review, Ed! We also appreciate the recommendation, this would really help our business. I hope to work with you again soon!
September 23, 2019
Valamere M.
Instructional Technology Consultant
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2019

“Easelly use to create informative images”

OverallOverall, Easelly is simple to use if you want to share your information in a colorful way.
ProsI like the many options of pre-designed templates to choose from! Having the ability to select a graphic and insert your content is quick and simple. Also, I love the ability to change the colors of the template to fit my brand colors.
ConsThe free trial version is very limited in capabilities. For example, there is no customer support, if needed. Also, you can only create up to 4 pictograms, charts or graphs. Finally, anyone who is an Easelly user can view your work - there's no privacy!

By Easelly on September 8, 2019
Hi Valamere! Thank you for the review! I am sorry if we were not available to assist you when you needed us but rest assured, we give assistance to all accounts whether it be free or Pro :)
August 31, 2019
Zachary R.
Instructor
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

“Animated Infographic Success”

OverallMy overall experience was great. I am not a designer and struggle to make my vision clear. The designers and animators got into my head and realized what I needed better than I did. I highly recommend Easelly and will be using them again for my infographic needs.
ProsI really enjoyed how the designers and animators took my vision and made it a reality. The customer service was timely and always fulfilled exactly what I needed. The animation was just what I was looking for.
ConsThere are literally no cons to using Easelly. The name really describes the product experience. They took my needs, met them, and exceeded them - easelly.

By Easelly on September 17, 2019
Thank you for the recommendation, Zachary! I am happy we have exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!
Melissa S.
Executive Office, Self-employed

“A+ Animated Infographics”

OverallEaselly created a targeted infographic then enhanced key points by developing an animated infographic to highlight a prime topic for my small business.
ProsThe Animated Infographic created by Easelly was amazing. Highlighting key points to draw the attention of potential customers. The special effects of the animated infographic are amazing!
ConsNo negative comments to share about this software.

By Easelly on September 18, 2019
I am happy to know that you are satisfied with the design we made for you. Thank you for the awesome review, Melissa!
Nicole F.
Teacher
E-Learning, Self-employed
September 22, 2019

“Convenient and Easy”

ProsIt was great being able to just send my information and colour preferences and just sit back while they made it look great. Editing was easy and the changes were made quickly.
ConsIt was unfortunate that I kept having to shorten it to make it fit on 2 pages, but I understood once I saw it.

By Easelly on September 30, 2019
Hi Nicole! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you like the design we made for you. I hope to work with you again soon!
September 22, 2019
Ricardo A.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

“Infographic Animation”

OverallThe work was quick and to quality. We had a couple of rounds of fine-tuning and then all was completed on time. The infographic looks much better and eye-catching with the animation. Very good job by the Ease.ly team.
ProsCommunication, eager to help and ownership of the job. Very impressed by the final animated result.
ConsAll was good. Nothing I did not like, fast response and very good quality.

By Easelly on September 18, 2019
We are always happy to help. Thank you for the great review Ricardo!
Christian K.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
September 16, 2019

“Great Product, Great Service”

OverallBrochures, graphics
ProsVery easy to use and the staff is very easy to work with!
ConsAt this point, I don't use it enough to have any cons.

By Easelly on September 17, 2019
Hi Christian! Thank you for sharing with us your thoughts! It is a pleasure to assist you! Have a great day!
Christine R.
Managing editor
Research, 51-200 employees
September 11, 2019

“Very helpful staff”

ProsThe Easelly team was very responsive to changes and easy to work with.
ConsI haven't begun to create graphics on my own yet.

By Easelly on September 17, 2019
It is our pleasure helping you, Christine! Thank you for the review!
September 11, 2019
Luke B.
Podiatrsit
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Fantastic Infographic”

OverallTerrific service. Would highly recommend if you are wanting to have an infographic to take your website or presentation to the next level.
ProsWe had an idea in our head for an infographic that we could not create ourselves. The Easelly team created exactly what we wanted. It was done within a day or so and the alteration process was very easy. The opportunity to have your infographic animated is terrific! The results are brilliant and really make the design pop! Very affordable for the quality of the product.
ConsCan not fault it. The experience was spot on.

By Easelly on October 3, 2019
Thank you for the recommendation, Luke! I am glad to know that you are satisfied with the service we have provided. I hope to work with you again soon!
September 26, 2019
Scott A.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 1, 2019

“Fantastic ”

OverallI can get high quality infographics easily that really speak to my target customer
ProsThe support from the team is first class and the end results of using the software are fantastic
ConsNothing about this software is hard to use so no problems there

By Easelly on October 9, 2019
Hi Scott! Thank you for the great review! It is our pleasure in assisting you. Have a great day!
October 1, 2019
Miguel S.
Mental Health and Psychosocial Services Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 5001-10,000 employees
September 5, 2019

“Resume”

OverallReally good
ProsI think it is very intuitive and user friendly
ConsI think some small details can be difficult to place and there might be many to change.

By Easelly on September 8, 2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, Miguel. Your feedback is very important us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have concerns.
September 5, 2019