Opus Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About Opus

Opus EMR was developed out of the necessity to provide a more comprehensive and easy to use solution for facility administrators without putting a strain on the budget. It was built by behavioral health specialists for behavioral health specialists with deep personal understanding of the issues at hand and a clear goal in mind - to save you time and money while remaining compliant and effective in providing treatment to your clients. Learn more about Opus

Michael B.
Chief Operating Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
September 16, 2019

“Opus is the very best in EMR for treatment centers”

OverallI was part of the original implementation of Opus. From the beginning, their staff laid out the plan and executed as planned, always keeping us up to date on what they were working on. Because we wanted a very customized system, they assigned a customer success manager to our account, and I had a direct contact I could call any time. Every once in a while I still get calls from him asking if everything is going well. A truly well run operation.
ProsI get everything I need at the click of a mouse or on my phone. Opus is user friendly and let's me keep tabs on what my staff is doing 24/7. I couldn't imagine using the EMR we had before.
ConsNo cons to report. Everything has been working great and their support phone and email are always there to address issues when they arise.
Yanio B.
Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
September 16, 2019

“If your EMR doesn't work like Opus, you need to switch”

OverallSoftware works as intended. We never had any issues that couldn't be addressed almost immediately. I manage a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses and medical staff in 8 states so it's important for me to have accurate and up to the minute information on what's going on. Opus allows me to do that.
ProsEase of use, customer service and use on my phone.
ConsNothing to report. We've been pretty happy with Opus EMR.
Deborah V.
Clinical Director

“ OPUS Review”

OverallThe OPUS EMR system has provided a chart management system that is not only user friendly and easily accessible it
ProsThe OPUS EMR system is easy accessibility and user friendly, the ability to cross reference clinical, case management, medical and demographic information within the client file is a true benefit for clinical collaboration. OPUS provides an internal assessment called OMT. This feature allows for accurate assessing risk factors throughout duration of treatment. The quality of the clinical documentation is evidenced based. As a manager, the system provides the ability to easily review, assess, and process documents as needed.
ConsIt would be beneficial if documents could repopulate intake information throughout file.
Emily B.
Lead Dietitian
July 30, 2019

“Document with Ease and Efficiency”

OverallI would recommend OPUS to any healthcare provider, small or large. It has incredible capability and functionality. I have worked at numerous treatment centers, none of which carry the sophistication and ease I see in OPUS.
ProsOPUS makes charting simple and easy. As it relates to my position, we document all of our clients meal and caloric intake. OPUS created an individualized platform specific to meet the needs of the clients, which was completed quickly and to incredible precision! Charting is made convenient and easy to understand. Their dedicated support team is always available to answer questions and assist if needed!
ConsNone at this time, working with OPUS is simple and easy!
Timothy C.
Facility Administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Opus”

ProsThis software is very user friendly. If someone is having an issues with the software then the support team is right there always willing to help.
ConsWhen it come to a the bad about this software, it really is hard for me to find something bad about it. This product can have its technical issues but if a problem support is right there so help solve/fix that issue.
Melissa B.
Recovery Coach Supervisor

“EMR Made Easy!”

OverallOPUS utilizes an integrative approach by incorporating detailed information on each individual to ensure best client care. In addition, OPUS offers friendly, readily available IT assistance at the click of a button.
ProsI love OPUS for many reasons- both clinical and operational. The interface is also set up to make entering group progress notes for multiple a thorough, fast, and easy process. I recommend this electronic medical record platform to anyone working in behavioral health! Any time I submit a help request, the support team is quick and attentive to resolve the issue.
ConsI have not encountered any issues or drawbacks from OPUS
Emily T.
Nurse Supervisor
July 30, 2019

“Love the Customer Support and Customization!”

ProsI most appreciate the high level of customer support I receive from OPUS when wanting to make new or additional implementations into the already amazing platform. On a daily basis, we document so many important facets relating to client care (medication administration, weight, BMI, vitals, etc.). OPUS has all the safeguards in place to ensure nothing is missed by either myself, or my team. The functionality is truly amazing
ConsNothing negative to report at this time.

By Opus Behavioral Health on August 2, 2019
Thank you Emily. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to ensure your team's requests are taken care of quickly. Many more new features coming soon.
andea h.
clinical director
Mental Health Care, 201-500 employees

“OPUS REVIEW”

Overallpositive, overall the best EMR I have ever used in my 35 plus year career
Prosthe opus support, user-friendly, opus is available 24/7. friendly, instant response and within 24 hours issues are corrected
Consthere are glitches sometimes, updates can cause other issues, times on group notes glitches, changing of times
Cory N.
Executive VP of Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Amazing!”

OverallGreat experience with Opus. Amazing, friendly customer service, they can customize to fit our needs quickly. Easy to teach to new staff.
ProsThis is the best EMR I have ever used, and every department at my company agrees. Very easy to learn, use, and navigate.
ConsNothing that I can think of. Everything has been exactly what we needed.
Jared H.
Chief Operating Officer
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 5, 2019

“Exceptional EMR Customization and Service”

ProsThe ability to build out OPUS as a leading EMR portal has given my organization the ability to document with ease, accuracy, and efficiency. The collaborative development team exceeds our expectations on a regular basis and provides a tremendous wealth of insight and knowledge. Our clinicians and doctors find charting and recording to be friendly and thorough.
ConsHave not had any negative feedback at this time
sarah s.
counselor
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

“A OK!”

OverallMy overall experience with opus has been great!
ProsI do like the ease of navigating through the program. Each area I need is tabbed and ready to go. I also like the customer service we have received from the team at Opus!
ConsI did not like that it was designed for residential facilities. We had to spend some time getting it tailored to our outpatient needs but I guess that is to be expected.

By Opus Behavioral Health on September 18, 2019
Thanks for your review Sarah! We strive to make our customers happy and would be glad to review some of the items you weren't so thrilled about. Someone in our team will contact you today to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Thanks, Humberto at Team Opus.