OmniMD EMR Ratings

Overall

About OmniMD EMR

The OmniMD business intelligence solution tracks, manages and monitors clinical and practice management performance and assists proviers in their clinical decision-making needs. The EHR application is ONC certified as well as MU Stage III and MACRA/MIPS ready. It offers features such as procedural workflows and comprehensive narrative reports. The tool provides documentation, storage and retrieval of records for practice staff members through an internet connected device. Learn more about OmniMD EMR

Edna W.
Family Nurse Practitioner
September 20, 2019

“Excellent ”

OverallI guess I have answered this question in all my above questions My experience with this company I'd really good My experience with all the government changes with software is horrible, requiring me to take the time to learn something new way too often. I am a person who does not like change but OmniMD will walk you through these changes with patience
ProsI can call or email anytime for support with the EHR and I get a voice. Each person is very helpful and excellent teachers I can send data anytime and it will be integrated into the system in a timely manas. No one that works at this organization gets frustrated when I don't understand what they are teaching me. One time it took 73 minutes just to set up a go to meeting: still sweet patience. After over 9 years of loosing monies with the in house billers I finally agreed to hire their billing services as well. I was searching for someone to by my practice at this time. I was trying to be fair to my biller but two audits produced results that I was loosing 70-100 thousand dollars each year. I am back on the top of my game paying my bills again including the monies I had to borrow just to keep the practice going. I recommend OmniMD software for EHR and billing to anyone who is in need or who is dissatisfied with the program they are using now! I'm not debt free yet but I feel confident I will be in time thanks to this company
ConsI sent the information in for what I wanted with a lot of the EHR It was difficult to keep up my documentation However when I confronted them with my concerns they set up a go to me meeting showed my functions that were a part of the system, gently suggested changes in the documentation as not to offend me. Now I am moving swiftly with my documentation The con was actually on my end
September 20, 2019
Stacey F.
Practice Manager
August 12, 2019

“My working experience with Omni MD and the Support Team”

OverallThis recognition is long over do on my part for recognizing the WONDERFUL!!! Support Staff at Omni MD. I want to personally acknowledge executives. These two gentlemen both have excellent Customer Service Skills. They have helped me trouble shoot and solve every problem or issue that I have had in my experience with working with Omni MD I feel like they are my extended family. They are so warm and friendly every time I call even though I know maybe 4:00 AM India time. They are a major asset to Omni MD and should be acknowledged and financially rewarded for their Outstanding contribution to Omni MD. They have both gone beyond the call of duty in making sure I was well trained in the areas of Medical Billing and the Meaningful Use. Words can not express my gratitude for the assistance from these to gentlemen. They have made my experience with working with Omni MD a joy and a pleasure.
ProsWhen I first started using Omni MD, I found the software to be User Friendly and very easy to learn how to use the different sections of the software. It made the work flow at my organization very easy. I have been working in the Health Care Industry for over 20 years, using many types of medical Administrative software at different facilities . Omni MD was the best software I have ever worked on in my entire career.
ConsI have nothing negative to say about Omni MD.
August 12, 2019
Michael D.
January 21, 2019

“The software is functional and efficient”

OverallKeep up the customer support and good work
ProsOmnimd has been improving its EMR over the years. Now it has a good dashboard and visit summary section. It puts all the important information in easy to access areas. The software looks clean and professional so that anyone who needs to review a patient summary will be impressed by the flow of data and the ease to find information. Personally Omnimd support has worked with me to develop my personal annual wellness visit form and my assessment and plan form suited to my needs and what is universally required. Under my A and P i have the list of diagnoses, medications, 20 areas to input problems, screening tests, immunizations, dietary recommendations, general recommendations, disease and medication counseling, imaging, lab tests , medicare guidelines, immunizations and orders and follow up instructions. So everything can be done without going back and forth and wasting time.
ConsQuality management may have too many steps Lab results and scanned documents sometimes takes extra time to find as you have to go back and forth to the dashboard
January 21, 2019
Minsoo K.
physician
August 28, 2019

“OMNIMD review”

OverallOverall I am happy with the EHR. It satisfies my day to day needs for an EHR and billing service has been superb. Hemal, my billing contact is very reliable, responds to any inqueries I have in a timely fashion and follows up on issues independently
ProsIt is affordable and meets all my general daily needs for an EHR. Customer service is reliable for the most part- able to speak to someone right away and they try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Billing service is EXCELLENT, reliable and easy to contact- you have a personal team dedicated to you and so you build a relationship with your contact person.
ConsThere are some technical issues- pharmacy doesn't get my medications some of the time that I send electronically even though the system says successfully sent. Writing a prescription to be sent off is not very user friendly. Certain sections of the note is redundant such as the allergy section. It is hard to keep track of unfinished notes. Scanning EHR system is outdated so scanning takes very long time. Getting some insurances on trizetto has been a long task and still not resolved after long time.
August 28, 2019
Hayan O.
August 30, 2019

“OmniMD satisfaction.”

OverallI am very satisfied with the experience I had and I am still having with the system, and I really recommended for all practices. And for billing it is also very professional and very quick and obtaining the payment from all payors, and also they educated me and my staff and they still do about the claims and the best way to obtain the payments, and finally but very importantly they are affordable system and probably the most affordable one that I know.
ProsI have a primary care physician who has been in practice for a long time in hospitals as well as a private, and I have been introduced to OmniMD recently, about 6 months ago and I decided to go with the system, because it is so Smooth and easy to use, and there are a lot of staff with friendly personality available all the time, and immediately, for any question or concern, the system is not only simple but it is very precise as well, I have been using the system also for billing and that shows proficiency and comprehensive knowledge from the company, I really recommend doctors to use it in their offices since it is going to be more than their expectation from any other EMR system.
ConsSo far I have not found any problem or difficulty in the system since I open my practice 3 months ago.
August 30, 2019
Dzifaa L.
Physician
June 28, 2018

“Outstanding EMR and IT support staff”

OverallI think this electronic medical record is very good and easy to understand and get the job done. I highly recommend it. The sales and IT support staff and billing support staff are phenomenal. Any elecktronicks medical record that you choose is only as good as the support staff to help you navigate and troubleshoot any issues that will arise. This company does a great job of customizing your preferences and making you feel important as a customer. Terrific company.
ProsI really like the fact that this electronic medical record is customize able and their company does a great job customizing your preferences to notes to work flow and over all appearance of emr. Having a billing service included with this MR is genius and Makes things very very easy
ConsI wish it was compatible with Google Chrome I am not a fan of Internet Explorer. Other than that count things are great
June 28, 2018
Joe W.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
August 18, 2017

“Omnimd is very complete EMR/Billing software with excellent customer service.”

ProsThe two things that I really like is that the software does everything we need from scheduling to billing. The other great thing about the product is the excellent customer service.
ConsThe cons are the same cons for all software, upgrades can be painful at times. All software has issues when upgrades are made but the customer service tries to quickly eliviate these problems.
August 18, 2017
Holly N.
Health Information
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

“Health Information ”

OverallOverall happy with this product.
ProsGood communication - overall good product - experience from todays call was excellent source of information
brian g.
PA
August 26, 2019

“review of software ”

OverallGreat helped me start and grow my business. Billing has been great and started me off on the right path. The team is there for YOU
ProsGreat ability to back and fourth between programs Great services and help and will guide you through any problems that you have. Would be lost without
ConsFor my purpose sometimes adding patients was difficult other than that nothing.
August 26, 2019
Stacey K.
August 31, 2017

“Fantastic product!”

ProsCustom designed software allows me to work more efficiently. The tech staff works hard to accommodate our requests and needs. Very responsive. Lots of features. Wide range of functionality.
ConsPrinting a lab slip requires opening several pages and multiple clicks. If you forget to hit save, you will lose your information. It does not automatically safe your work.
August 31, 2017
maria d.
Medical Assistant
August 29, 2019

“excellet”

Overallgood
Proseasy to use Hemal is very knowledgeable about billing insurance
Conssometimes the system crash, some blood labs are not in the system
August 29, 2019
Margaret C.
Family Physician
July 24, 2018

“Very easy to transition from previous EHR. Customer support was great helping us complete MACRA.”

ProsEasy to learn and navigate. Captures data for billing. Omni support made sure we stayed on track for compliance with MACRA. Office staff preferred it over the previous system.
ConsNot as easy to change my templates. But they will work with you to make changes. The PMH could be easier to use.
July 24, 2018
Amber K.
Medical practice owner
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“Highly recommend”

OverallI can't say enough.
ProsQuick response for training, help, basically anything I needed. Omni staff felt like friends or part of the business family. We have tried many different programs and have never had support like we have with Omni. Whatever the program doesn't do that you want it to do they make it happen for you or give suggestions. They practically build the program you need.
ConsThere are no cons, though it is a program and any one new the EHR knows there is a learning curve and Omni is no different but do the staff every make it as seamless as possible.
April 17, 2019
CATHY T.
OFFICE MANAGER
August 17, 2018

“I ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH OMNI WHEN I SPEAK TO the support staff. HE KNOWS THE NEEDS OF THE OFFICE AND IS ALWAYS THOROUGH.”

OverallNOTHING ELSE TO SAY
ProsTHE FACT THAT I CAN CUSTOMIZE TO OUR PRACTICE, EASY TO LEARN, VERY USER-FRIENDLY AND I HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO them.
ConsTHE FACT THAT IF I AM GETTING ERRORS I HAVE TO WAIT 24 HOURS FOR A TEAM TO LOOK AT MY ISSUE AND MOST OF THE TIME I AM NOT TOLD WHEN WE HAVE A SYSTEM OUTAGE.
August 17, 2018
Dr. Rajeev S.
September 25, 2014

“OmniMD EMR - The Perfect Answer to a Practice's EMR needs.”

ProsFirst of all, I like the people. The OmniMD people understand our needs, and whenever we call, we know exactly who we are speaking to. Another point is the level of customization OmniMD delivers. Each practice has their own needs, and OmniMD is one of the few vendors to offer a very high-level of customization to entertain the practice's requirements.
ConsSo far, there's nothing in particular we can point out at this time. We've had a wonderful experience with OmniMD and our practice has grown to a great level after adopting OmniMD EMR.
Recommendations to other buyersI would suggest that one should first consider the requirements of the practice, and look for a software which entertains maximum number of features as required. The second most important thing is Customer Support. Then comes cost, implementation period, level of customization, and the futuristic approach.
September 25, 2014
Minsoo K.
Physician
August 22, 2017

“It has been a very pleasant experience ”

OverallDespite minor issues, the staff is very professional, reliable and responsive in trying to find solutions which is a significant plus.
ProsExcellent customer service Staff very willing to accomodate and find solutions for my needs in the EHR It is possible to cater options in the EHR to meet specialty services
ConsThere are occasional glitches in the system but IT support is very responsive Some options can be more user friendly such as prescription writing, being able to put more than one pharmacy location but hopefully in time this may be changed.
August 22, 2017
Carla P.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2018

“Excellent!”

OverallOverall, I am very pleased with the system.
ProsI am very ecstatic that all of our requests have been accommodated without any hesitation. If any one of the staff members were unsure about something they made it a must to contact another staff member that was aware. the willingness to go above and beyond.
ConsThe only issue that was a nuisance was the constant use of clicking the refresh button. Otherwise all was well.
July 3, 2018
Rhiannon F.
Billing Supervisor
August 15, 2017

“Can be challenging, but support staff answers questions”

ProsThe way the visit summary looks when printed and sent to other providers. Very well laid out and easy for other providers to read.
ConsNot always user friendly. Some features are cumbersome and takes too many steps to complete the process.
Pearl A.
Practice Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2017

“Omnimd spells patience”

OverallOmnimd looks great due to all the things it is supposed to do. But the program is very frustrating and also only works properly the old internet explorer. The program will also erase your data- however these issues are ALWAYS the users fault. Hopefully they are working on a smoother interface.
ProsLots of functionality. Looks appealing in all the things the program is supposed to do. Very ambitious
ConsProgram doesn't have a flowing interface. Glichy while using. Drop down menus appear and disappear.
December 8, 2017
Sam l.
Doctor
1.5/5
2.5/5
1.5/5
July 22, 2016

“Overall very poor. The support is almost non existent. ”

ProsVery little. They did make the conversion to Icd 10 well.
ConsThey have very poor support. The interface is very glitchy and slow. Half the time data does not populate where you need it to be or save. They cannot get you ready for MU or pqrs. They basically ignore all your requests for assistance, patient statements do not work, patient portal does not work etc.
Recommendations to other buyersWe have been with this system for awhile and we are leaving it. We have been trying to for sometime. Go with an established big name company that meets requirements and provides support.... Terrible with this group.
July 22, 2016
Justina A.
CRNP/Owner
July 11, 2018

“Great Experience so far”

ProsEasy Access and Help Desk when needed. My Trainer was exceptional. Great! Anytime of the day or night, there is a video to watch with any problem one might be experiencing.
ConsMake it cheaper and affordable for start up so every practitioner would have this great experience without difficulties
July 11, 2018
Windy S.
Office Manager/Nurse
July 25, 2018

“It's an ok system for beginners ”

ProsCheck in process is easy and user friendly. Scheduling appointments for all patients is easy to do.
ConsA lot of clicks on the back end to get information. MA or nurse can "write the RX" but the MD has to send it. MD has forgot to go in and send RXs for pts in past. Have never had that issue with other EMR systems that I have used
July 25, 2018
Serenity J.
medical records
3.5/5
2.5/5
January 11, 2016

“Stay away from this EMR”

ProsStaff is friendly. They were able to modify notes they way we wanted.
ConsSoftware is glitchy and takes months to get issues resolved. Need to double and triple input stuff as notes don't talk to other parts of the system.
Recommendations to other buyersGo with the established big name companies. Far less hassle and makes the extra cost worth it. Otherwise you are paying your staff to do the EMR techs jobs instead.
January 11, 2016
Dr. Rajeev S.

“Made the right choice ”

OverallAs Medical Director for DOCS, making the right choice in EHR and RCM was both a medical and business decision. I demoed many services, held numerous interviews and ultimately went with OmniMD. They have truly been a partner to the DOCS practice. On the few occasions we have reached out to customer support, they have been immediately responsive. I feel fully confident in my choice to partner with OmniMD.
Leena S.
October 16, 2014

“Our partner for patient care ”

ProsWe have been using OmniMD since 2008. It has been a great tool for our patient care and billing.
ConsSo far, we do not have any complaints. OmniMD's team has been very responsive to our requirements.
Recommendations to other buyersWe will highly recommend it. Our staff has been very happy and satisfied with OmniMD.
Sony M.
October 16, 2014

“Great, Easy-to-use, Cloud EHR and Practice Management software.”

ProsIt works very well for our providers, assistants, technicians, billers, and other staff. It's fully customizable.
ConsWe do not have any problems with OmniMD so far. It has been a good experience.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a very good system and works well for our multi-location practice.
Gracemon K.
October 16, 2014

“Easy-to-use, customizable EHR and Practice Management cloud system”

ProsIt's very easy to use and works for all our specialties.
ConsWe have been happy with the system. We don't have any complaints.
Recommendations to other buyersIt works very well for our multi-location practice. It is cloud-based and can be accessed from any location
Julie R.
November 4, 2014

“User-Friendly Podiatric software”

ProsIt's easy to use once you are trained on the software
ConsReports are difficult to understand, but we can customize them to fit our needs
Recommendations to other buyersThis definitely would help your company be efficient and organized.
November 4, 2014
Vijay K.

“A true partner”

OverallOmniMD is truly a partner - they are always willing to get on a call or video conference to discuss customization requests. That is something most do not offer, although all should.
Robert B.

“A smart choice”

OverallI have been very pleased with OmniMDs products and services.
Robin M.
August 19, 2015

“Free EHR with Billing Services”

OverallGreat products, seamless integration and strong customer support.