LoyaltyAutomated Ratings

Overall

About LoyaltyAutomated

Customer loyalty web based software that mixes the power of automation marketing and KPI analysis. The new way to simply retain customers. A tool that analyzes behaviors and uses coupons, text messages and emails triggered and sent automatically to invite your customers to come back and buy. The Roi Analysis and Segmentation let you know how much your customers value now and in the future. With the RFM index every merchant will discover who are the best customers to retain most of all Learn more about LoyaltyAutomated

Vasilena F.
Marketing & communication manager
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Our automatic employee!”

ProsAs a small franchising chain of parfumeries and cosmetic boutiques, Loyalty Automated helepd us to find an immediate and direct relationship with clients. It's like having an additional employee which already knows what to do. Calls your client, reminds him of you and in the easiest and even cheap way. The personalization of the campaigns and the flexibility is a big advatage. More over you can monitorate your results, which allows you to improve the recalls and your marketing actions.
ConsSometimes, due to momentary server problems, we had problems with sending coupons.

By Simsol on June 26, 2019
Thanks Vasilena for your review. It is an honor to be part of your success. I hope LoyaltyAutomated will help you and your franchising project to keep on reaching the goals and the love from your customers that you deserve!
Alessandro D.
enterpreneur
Restaurants, 1-10 employees

“It changes my business”

OverallPerhaps I would add some more features. I would like to do a customization and we still have to figure out how to do it.My business performance improved by around 14%. Thanks to Automated Loyalty I have simplified my work a lot, a lot of operations that I previously performed manually, now they are automated with a huge time saving ... and as we say time is money!
ProsIt's really easy to use and the setup support is great!
ConsMaybe I would add some more features, but it's just a necessity of my business. For this reason we are working on the customization of some things and soon Loyalty Automated will be perfect!

By Simsol on June 25, 2019
Thanks a lot for your kind review. Glad to read how much you appreciate us. It's a pleasure and an amazing experience working with you
Ester V.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Excellent loyalty program”

OverallI feel good about it, I recommend it to everyone
ProsEasy to use, it is the ideal medium for customer loyalty. Quite customizable, with statistical data to measure customer behavior
ConsAt first I thought it was also a management software to manage stock, but, all in all, it is perhaps better to keep the two separate

By Simsol on June 26, 2019
Thanks Ester for your kind review. I hope loyaltyautomated will keep helping you to grow your shop
Matteo M.
Sales specialist
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

“Good tool”

ProsEven though I'm not using all the tools and automations the program contains you can tell it has a very high potentiality. Good value for money.
ConsMarketing report is tricky sometimes, not very user friendly. I might haven't found it but, as I'm using it in b2b, the possibility to upload reward points from an excel sheet would be nice. Nothing else.

By Simsol on June 25, 2019
Thanks for your review. In real the features you are looking for are already available in the dashboard but if you need any help open a ticket online and will be a pleasure to help you. Thanks in anycase for using Loyaltyautomtaed
Alessandro C.
Business owner
Retail, Self-employed

“Great program!”

ProsIt makes it easier to have a relationship with all customers.
ConsI didn't have any negative points, since I was lucky enough to meet the rep in person and he was always super helpful

By Simsol on June 26, 2019
Thanks Alessandro, you make me feel proud to have customers like your business.
Ivan S.
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2019

“A boost for my business”

ProsMy job is to build software, I liked the way my customers feel comfortable using it.
ConsNothing as per now: it's a good tool to work with. The automations are great, once explained.

By Simsol on June 26, 2019
It's a pleasure to work with your company