Gist Ratings

Overall

About Gist

Single source of truth for your contacts with live chat, help desk, knowledge base, email marketing automation, and more. Learn more about Gist

Karl S.
Co-Founder
August 6, 2019

“Super easy to set up and use Customer Support app”

OverallOverall we are really happy with Gist. It suites our needs and has more features then we need. If you're reading this and you are looking for a support widget, a knowledge base with some added email automation with marketing capabilities gist is a great option. We use it every day in our SaaS App.
ProsEasy to install chat widget with many options on colors and icons. Pretty much a great app overall. You never know with newer apps if they are going to be around or if there is a lot of continued development. But the Gist team is always helpful and they keep developing and developing. That says a lot for where they are headed. I see great things and we will continue to use them.
ConsEarly on we had some issues with email deliverability and setting up the support inbox... However, support was super helpful and let us know they had issues with their email deliverability but that they were working on improving it. They brought in some email engineers and moved over to a new backend service. It was annoying but we held out with them. It took a few painful months. However, deliverability has improved drastically and so has the email building capabilities and UI.
August 6, 2019
Tristin R.
July 25, 2019

“Powerful suite of tools that just keep getting better”

OverallWith one platform I get chat support, email marketing, marketing automation, and all of my customer relationship needs met. It's a wonderful tool for simplifying my tech stack. I love it.
ProsGist provides endless ways of interacting with customers. I can chat and email with them, track their usage on my site, qualify them, add tags and other profile information, and so much more. There is even an awesome live view that lets me spy on visitors to see how they're using the site. The tools are powerful, easy to use, and constantly getting improvements. It seems like every week there is another update being rolled out that substantially extends the functionality or usability of the features in Gist. I am blown away.
ConsPlan limits can be confusing. For example, there is a monthly charge for support and a monthly charge for "growth," plus there's a separate charge depending on how many contacts and seats you have. Perhaps this is normal in the industry, but it can make it a little challenging to understand the bill every month. Additionally, the vast amount of features means development will never be as fast as you'd like it to be (even though they release updates all the time). This may not actually be a valid concern, and it certainly isn't unique to Gist (who doesn't have a wishlist they're waiting on their favorite SaaS to get to?), but I do believe the likelihood of being stuck without your desired feature being developed goes up a lot as the product gets bigger and bigger.
Bret C.
Secretary
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Happy with Gist”

OverallManaging support via email is untenable. Stuff gets lost. Wires get crossed. Aggregating support enables us to provide higher quality service to our customers. It also allows team members to add notes, so we can have a record of why any given decision was achieved.
ProsGist is similar to Intercom. It's a platform for managing your customer contacts and your communications with them. I like that, you can field inquiries for onsite chat, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter Direct Messages in a single location. Gist aggregates all your support channels. We use Gist for managing support and for communicating with property owners. I've not once experienced an outage. It always performs quickly. There's an iOS app. User experience is more than an app. It's the support you receive with it and how quickly the team responds to feedback. I genuinely like Gist's support team. They're a great bunch of people. On couple occasions, they're deployed changes in the same day. They always follow-up. A+ on the people side.
ConsThe one major change I want to see is how Gist user identity is managed. A single user can have multiple projects. That's fine. However, user identity is persistent across projects in an account, and there is no concept of an admin user. So, if you're communicating as two different entities -- abc.com and xyz.com -- you need to create a separate Gist account. While that's manageable, it's unmanageable in the iOS app. You can only be logged-in with one account at a time. If the model will continue as multi-project to single-domain, that's okay. However, in that configuration, the iOS app needs multi-account support.
Andrew B.
Andrew Beach
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here”

ProsLove that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.
ConsHaving an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.
Bill A.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Fantastic customer support on a service that's always expanding”

OverallWe're only using them for the absolute minimum of what they can do now which is grow and manage our email list. We plan to add new things as we grow the site, but we're just getting up and moving now.
ProsI like how I can really target specific people on my email list. Just because they're on my list doesn't mean that they'll get an email. I can send email to specific tags so that as I add new tags I can target emails to specific people for a better experience for them and a better result for my efforts
ConsAs a non developer it is a lot of reading for me to do what I need to do to set this up. My developer can just do it with the snap of his fingers, but for me I was lost when I first started just because there is so much that this software can do and there has not been a getting started manual to get us going.
July 18, 2019
Mark T.
Chief Information Officer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“A fantastic team, committed to the product - already great and getting better every day!”

OverallLive chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time.
ProsI primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organisation. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible). It's a great tool - and one of the most promising that I've seen - but what really stands out is that the team behind it are a great bunch of people. They're really good on live chat (as you would hope!) and you do get to know them individually. They really care about delivering the best experience possible and the pace they are moving at with new features is admirable. It is that, above everything else, that gave me the confidence to go live with a deployment on our primary business website. I'm a very happy customer.
ConsIf there is one dislike, it's simply that there is so much (extra) promise in the tool but I can't have it all now! ;-) They are a young company, relatively, so there are still features which I would love to have (better notifications on stale chats, better handling of "out of hours", more automation features) but those are small things and it's the confidence that these things will come quickly that makes this a non-issue. The team really listen and act on feedback, so that's a massive bonus. I'd encourage you to get on-board at this stage. The tool is ready for prime-time use, and you have a real opportunity to actually shape the way it develops that you just wouldn't get with a more established tool.
June 27, 2019
Vinson Matthew L.
SEO Specialist
July 25, 2019

“A Marketing Suite anyone can use”

OverallSo far I'm very happy with Gist and their support team was outstanding. They will definitely guide and help you if your stuck into a feature or experiencing some problems or issues with a certain technology that you think is not working the way it should be.
ProsReally love their live chat feature as we are seeing a lot of enquiries compared to any other communication channels such as email, and phone call. We also love how you can segment all the leads who have contacted your website using their livechat, plus the other features will help you nurture your leads.
ConsTheir basic lead capture forms, pop-ups. Hope they can create a better editor for this one so that we can build good looking forms that are enticing for our website visitors.
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 26, 2019

“Gist is a powerhouse in the making”

ProsThe fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful. The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.
ConsSome features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.
August 26, 2019
Jói S.
Founder/CEO
July 23, 2019

“Gist works well for us”

ProsLove the single unified conversation view that feels like a social media messaging app but has all the power I need to assign conversations to team mates, snooze conversations, and tag contacts if needed. Also love that it brings our website chat widget, Facebook Messenger chat and one of our shared inboxes all together into one view.
ConsThe only problem I've had is that for the shared email inbox we use it for (our info@ inbox) it doesn ot always deal correctly with accented characters. This doesn't prevent use from using it but would be nice to fix.
Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
September 5, 2019

“A Fantastic Tool For Marketing And Support”

OverallI am subscribed to the highest tier of Gist, so I am taking the full advantage of the platform. I use it for lead capture, customer support, live chat, and email marketing. I was able to customize the chat widget to match my site's branding and the whole experience is very smooth. I have recommended Gist to some of my friends and they also started to use it in their businesses. Purchase with confidence.
ProsI've come to depend on the live chat feature so much that I cannot run my business without it. The mobile app makes my dream of running my business remotely a reality. Two months ago I was on the Swiss Alps and got a message from a potential client, I was able to close the customer while spending the day on the mountain top. Not to mention that the knowledge base makes supporting customers on the go a breeze.
ConsTheir email marketing features are still not where I would like them to be but they are improving all the time.
September 5, 2019
Hardik K.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“Chat, Email Automation and Now Help Desk - All in One Solution”

OverallIt was great experience till now and they are improving it day by day.
ProsIt's eliminate the use of multiple products. Easy to use all in one solution with Automation.
ConsAdmin UX was not that must great, But now they are working on it.
August 16, 2019
Vibhor S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“Gist - One stop live chat and support solution”

OverallBeen using gist for a while now and it has been amazing in our testing phase and we have evolved over this time as we tested and implemented all the templates that we created and knowledge base that we increased. It has the potential and capabilities to handle the incoming influx and can render the information contained within. Live chat, email responses, inter-team connectivity, bots, behaviour you name it it has it
ProsAll in one feature is amazing. Love chat, email automations, funnels, email templates, integration and the list goes on.
ConsNothing so far. However a live call feature would be a plus.
Andie S.
Customer Success Specialist
August 2, 2019

“Everything you need in one place”

OverallI am a customer support specialist so I answer sales inquiries, FAQs and perform product demos. It makes the entire process seamless so I don't have to toggle between different tools/apps.
ProsGreat tool for managing contacts and much more. In-app messaging system with calendar integration for scheduling meetings makes setting up calls a breeze. We can also directly send knowledge base articles from within the messenger. Ability to tag/assign tickets/conversations to other team mates so there's no need to use supplemental tools for task assignments. Tracks user activity and provides real-time data!
ConsThe only thing missing is the ability to merge tickets/conversations but I was informed that it's in the works.
Jordan R.
Co-Founder
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Gist is Awesome!”

OverallWe've used the webchat feature to streamline our inbound marketing & answer customer-service queries. Been fantastic! We can't wait to dive in more to some of the other tools they offer.
ProsLove the chat feature. Everything works well, notifications are reliable, works great!
ConsCan't really say I dislike anything... Honestly they have so much more (than just chat) at our disposal that we need to implement! Haven't gotten around to it yet.
Paul T.
eMarketing Strategist/Consultant
July 1, 2019

“My new CRM”

OverallExcellent particularly their customer support.
ProsGenerous subscriber and email sending plans. Easy to use and has now replaced my last email marketing solution too over and above its CRM and customer support features. Excellent app.
ConsThey are a startup so some features I want are lacking but projected to come in future.
July 1, 2019
Craige Hardel -.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 3, 2019

“Really good & Affordable all in one business solution”

OverallUsing them has been okay. Their support is responsive and attempts to address problems as they can
ProsFeatures for the price: the suite of tools fits nicely into any business especially mine. Simply interface- the application is easy to use. The contacts and email builder makes anyone feel at home quickly
ConsMost things are good... only thing is the branding on the scheduling widget i'm sure will be rectified soon
September 3, 2019
Anca P.
Customer Success Specialist
July 8, 2019

“Great for daily support”

OverallOverall, our experience is a great one. Issues have always been solved quickly and effectively.
ProsI love how easy it is to assign conversations to team members. It's easy to snooze conversations while waiting on a resolution, without forgetting about them.
ConsI'd really love to also have a pending indefinitely feature, especially for cases when the resolution depends on other teams, so there's no ETA.
July 8, 2019
Milo M.
Design, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“Started with Chat Now it Does it All”

OverallGist is growing and new features are added monthly and I'm super excited to see what happens next.
ProsThe Chat is amazing and great to use. Now I can stop using other email and marketing platforms because Gist does it all.
ConsGist needs to add more pre design elements such at email and forms are built and design for different campaigns.
August 28, 2019
Bruno W.
August 5, 2019

“Gist is an All-In-One solution for the needs behind a website”

OverallI was looking for a solution for the backend scripts behind our website, mailings. I was one of the first adopters of the system. My goal was to have a good reason not to do it ourselves or stay behind trends. The team of Gist kept delivering more value with more features. They became an inspiration on marketing tools and practice. For example I discovered the liveview feature, now I'm thinking how to use it for better understanding of our audience.
ProsChatbox widget, that was my initial requirement Forms and contact database Ability to add attributes to contact database API to connect with our scripts
ConsI wished the customization of the look and feel be more comprehensive.
Marc R.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Better customer engagement”

ProsMakes it easier for us to engage with our customers by giving them an additional way to contact us as well as being able to respond on multiple devices/platforms.
ConsWhen responding via email, wish it would recognize our email signatures and remove them.
Stuart M.
Learning Technologist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
July 25, 2019

“Superb all-in-one support and engagement portal”

OverallIt gives me a single portal from which I can do marketing, lead capture and customer support.
ProsThat I can manage all of my contacts and capture new leads. That I can offer a knowledge base. That I can carry out segmented email campaigns.
ConsA bit of a learning curve for some parts but now that I have it set up I find it very intuitive.
Chet N.
President & CEO
July 22, 2019

“Great product with amazing features that continue to develop!”

OverallIt's been great. It's nice using it and having it be reliable.
ProsHow easy it was to implement and start using on our website.
ConsThere aren't any that i can think of. The kinks have been worked out.
Larry L.
Retail, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2019

“Gist: A very hardworking platform that listens to customers and constantly innovates and excels”

OverallVery good and they are always supportive via live chats.
ProsLive chat (with integration to FB Messenger), Email marketing, Live tracking.
ConsSteep learning curve especially workflow.
Amit T.
Cofounder
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Gist - Perfect companion”

OverallOverall, it has been pleasant experience using Gist. They have built many exciting functionality over a period of last one year and that has made it worthwhile.
ProsLive chat, Live view, Knowledge base and email broadcasting.
ConsMobile app. No integration with Facebook messenger
Leonardo W.
July 22, 2019

“A powerful automation tool”

OverallVery happy with it, and all i see is updates!
ProsWe started to use Gist a couple years ago, when they used to be called ConvertFox. When they started the tool it was possible to notice some hiccups, but team started to upgrade it, and release a lot of new features. Today, Gist is a super powerful tool, with things like: - email automation, - knowledge base, - bots, - site automation - Powerful automations based on visitor action, - broadcasts, drip campaigns, behavioral email marketing and way more. The email deliverability rates now are also pretty high, and is our go to tool for our main website. Get it, worth every dollar
ConsThe only thing I still don't see, is the visual flow builder for the emails, but I heard they will implement it soon.
Mark J.
CEO and Co-Founder
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2019

“Great balance of features and simplicity”

OverallWe got twice as many drip campaigns going.
ProsSo easy to set up and get Drip Campaigns working.
ConsLack of some Drip Email features such as BCC.
October 3, 2019
Paul H.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2019

“Gist, feature packed powerhouse ”

OverallGist has been an excellent and effective tool for us. I think it's clear the Gist team is committed to continually improving functionality and adding smart features which support the software and add value for their customers. We are extremely happy with Gist.
ProsThe Chat functionality based on pre-programmed rules has been a big plus for us and the fact that it works flawlessly with the app means no matter where I am I can respond to website inquiries and capitalize on hot leads
ConsSome of the works flows and features have a learning curve but the support is excellent and it well worth understanding the full functionality of the software
June 26, 2019
Jorge D.
CMO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Affordable price for Essential Marketing Tools”

ProsThe focus they give to email marketing with a very popular concept. The Live Chat Bubble.
ConsSlowly integrating with popular software platforms.
Pranaya C.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“Gist - A new way to automate your business”

OverallGist has helped me improve the marketing automation, pre-sales, and support on my website. I was able to generate 1000's of leads after implementing Gist.
ProsEase of use Simple layout Fast loading Quick assignment
ConsAccount management: It feels complex Tag management: Could be better
Jimmy C.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2019

“One of the best marketing tools for your business”

OverallI have been using Gist on my main site to handle incoming chats for more than 2 years. And to my experience, Gist has been very helpful by improving and adding more features (slowly but surely). Currently it is one of the best marketing tools in my arsenal, and I am a happy user of Gist (previously Converfox)
Pros1. Complete features from Chat Bot, Live Chat, Email Marketing Automation, Knowledge Base and more 2. Easy to use 3. Reliable
ConsChat Bot (or Bot Assistant) can be improved to the industry standard.
August 10, 2019
Gerry H.
Web Design and Marketing Consultant
July 25, 2019

“Great Client Acquisition and Management Tool”

OverallKeeping in mind the experiences I have had with tools similar to Gist, Gist is highly polished, easy to use, and quite simply... works. My support experiences with Gist have always been quick and painless.
ProsI love the integration of chat, booking and email marketing (to name a few). Gist allows you to effectively engage with and nurture both clients and potential clients. This is extremely helpful to have all in one place.
ConsI would love to see more customization options for booking (colors, images, fonts, etc.).
Ben G.
Chief
July 23, 2019

“Excellent tool with fabulous support”

OverallTurning visitors to our website into contacts who we can communicate with easily and regularly with minimal effort that ultimately leads to increased sales.
ProsCreating an automated machine that captures, warms and sells to my site visitors and prospects.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve and building anything worthwhile requires a tie investment.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

“Very Happy with Gist”

OverallAll good,
ProsEasy to use, easy to implement and gives our customers easy access to us
Conslack of integrations but this is constantly improving
Lewis H.
Head of ICT
Music, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2019

“Jack of all trades, master of?”

OverallI really want to love Gist, in theory it is very good, it offers a wide toolset of features that enable you to do some really cool internet marketing, live chat and user behaviour analytics, however in reality i'm not sure if I fully trust it's ability to do any of those things to a particularly high standard. I always feel a little overwhelmed when I log in, but having said that I did manage to create some interesting visitor flows that signed people up for a mailing list after a conversation with a chatbot which delivered a free digital product via email. Recent changes to name and overall direction seem like Gist may just be able to pull off its vision.
ProsAt the time I purchased got an incredibly good value deal Has shown lots of improvement in recent months, especially since changing name Can do email marketing Can do live chat
ConsDoesn't seem to have a clear focus on doing one thing particularly well
August 27, 2019
Ankit R.
Global Media and Research Executive
Paper & Forest Products, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2019

“The All-In-One Marketing Automation Tool that you have been looking for”

OverallI am a small business hoping to scale it eventually and digital marketing is new to me. Gist helps me wear many hats easily and help me scale up my business.
ProsOnce you sign-in to Gist, the user interface is pretty much straight forward and easy to use. I love how Gist is able to help me interact with my customers on all parts of the Customer Journey. Moreover, the team behind the software is outstanding and the support is also amazing.
ConsGist is a straight up tech platform that is constantly evolving and providing value to its customers. Evolution means consistent updates - which sometimes users are not able to get acquainted with immediately. Updates are not necessarily a bad thing and they also have excellent resources outlining and documenting step-by-steps on making the best of the new features.
July 12, 2019
Ali Q.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2019

“I love this platform”

ProsI've been using the platform for a couple years and they have come a long way since I first joined! the team support is (and always was) phenomenal and they were always happy to walk me through anything I didn't fully understand.
ConsIt started out a bit rough for me because I'm not the most technically savvy. There is a slight learning curve but the team is great in helping you move through the tech hurdles!
June 28, 2019
Eriks Draiska - R.
Managing Director
Real Estate, Self-employed

“Gist... Easy to Get!”

OverallIt offers potential clients an easy way to communicate with us
ProsGist Chat is customizable across our website. Different Chat features on different pages. Any enquiries are shown on Smartphone App as a numeral as well as an onscreen notification.
ConsIt lacks an audible alert on the smartphone. Whist the phone vibrates, without a sound some chats, are missed
Moises M.
CO-Founder
August 5, 2019

“the Real All in One in Live Chat ”

ProsThe chat box is very easy to set up, your chat Inbox shows very all the details of our visitor, that added to the automations that can be done is very useful. is really very complete when it comes to chatting. It's perfect even for Capture subscriber and excellent for communicating with our visitors and prospects on our sites
ConsSince 2017 I met him has not stopped growing, and although I change name, now is much more powerful very useful for me, I see no cons.
Information Services, 1-10 employees

“Great overall experience”

ProsThe features. Developers listens to the community and roll out updates actively.
ConsUsability is not the main feature. Workflow and initial setup is bit of a learning curve.
Argzon H.

“Worth using Gist”

ProsGist has all basic options for a marketing platform from live chat to email support and others. What I like the most is that the company is working everyday to bring new features and they care about their clients.
ConsThe software is good, of course, it needs a bit of improvement in UX but overall is very good. I think support agents should be more active.
Kartik Ahuja (.
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer
July 13, 2019

“My agency's go-to growth solution”

ProsAll customer care support handling at one place! Live chat, support emails, knowledgebase, booking a meeting, and much more! recently started using drip campaign, they are working well too.
ConsNo cons as such but would love to have more customization options such as ability to change the looks of knowledge base, live chat, chat bots via html and css; this could take gist's brand compatiblity on a whole new level.
July 13, 2019
Vitali K.
Accounting, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Cool chat for your customers”

OverallWe use on the website of the company to communicate with visitors and customers. Convenient chat bot to capture new leads
ProsI like this product. Very easy to install and configure. The team is also pleased with the interface and management. Cool new features: - Live View - Message Sneak Peak - AutoCapture
ConsNeed capture utm parameters like utm_source, utm_term and other
Luis Alberto C.
Ing. de Sistemas
Computer Software, Self-employed
July 23, 2019

“Best option to grow your business”

ProsEasy to use Best value for money Has a live chat and email marketing
ConsDoes not have two factors authentication.
Christian W.
CMO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“Very good marketing tool!”

OverallWe run our marketing campaigns with Gist, set up a Knowledge base and run a chat box on our website. The benefit lies in having it all in one place.
ProsI love the clean look and the wide variety of options. It is very good that you have all communication with your users in one place!
ConsSome parts are in beta version, others are not
Stefano M.
Design Strategist & Trainer & Facilitator
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
July 15, 2019

“Gist - turn users into paying customers”

OverallI've been using Convert Fox since day one, then rebranded as Gist, I can say that Jitta and the team have placed an amazing effort in this platform which is growing fast adding new features and capabilities.
ProsEasy to install use, the possibility of tagging users, creating a drip campaign, integration with other software.
ConsMy only complaint is the missing ability to easily create forms.
July 15, 2019
Stefan W.
Doctor of Chiropractic
July 25, 2019

“MY BEST TECH INVESTMENT IN 3 YEARS SO FAR”

OverallI love GIST better than i loved CONVERTFOX
ProsIts a game changer software that automated a lot of my comunication with my current and furute patients .. I´m always recommending this to all of my friends..
ConsAs i´m a health professional, it was not easy the learning curve.. it could be a little easier.. but maybe its me ! :D
Hafsa N.
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Ease of Use”

ProsConstant New Features I can reply to a message via my email inbox. Sending emails to all of my leads had never been easy before Gist.
ConsThe only thing I wanted was the ability to see the number of active visitors on my site and that too has been added today, so for me, there are no cons at all.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“A well-priced option for a startup looking to automate its CRM”

OverallAm able to respond to my website visitors using my mobile app and capture necessary details. This has helped improve conversion while reducing the effort involved in this activity
ProsThe live view feature in the chat, wherein I get a real time feed of when and what the users are typing A combined view of chat on website and FB with a mobile app The cold emailing abilities
ConsThe internal platform has some scope for better UI, so that first time users can easily adapt to it
Arpad S.
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Ambitious All-In-One Marketing Solution with great focus on Customer Engagement”

OverallOur main use of Gist is for customer support via the Live Chat functionality on our corporate website. This was the strongest selling point when they released the service and still is the main reason we use it. It also functions as a lightweight CRM and has many lead generation tools.
Pros1. LiveChat is great, it even supports many languages, which is very handy if you're website visitors are not native english speakers. 2. The CRM module offers basic information about your visitors, which helps in crafting your audience segmentation. 3. It has integrated email campaigns. This wasn't extensively tested by us, but it'll be perfect for mid-sized audience with just a few thousand subscribers.
Cons1. Email editor could use some improvements. 2. Would be nice to have a more robust CRM module.
August 1, 2019
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“Gist, catching your opportunities”

OverallWith Gist we have 24/7 online presence through our websites that eventually will catch all opportunities in converting visitors into customers.
ProsThe CRM Features that keep on growing continuously.
ConsNew Features require new learning curves and some adjustment each time.