Likelihood to Recommend:Not LikelyExtremely Likely
Pros: * It's free - with no limits or additional charges.
* Multi-currency (time sensitive - seems to convert at forex rate on specified day of transaction - amazing)
* The ability to create additional ad-hoc collections, add some paintings to it and then share the collection with dealers and auction houses makes it really easy to liquidate and trade less loved items.
* Fairly intuitive and easy to use.
* The portfolio report helped me get more control and a better understanding of my collection as an investment portfolio.
Cons: * No printable reports (yet - at the time of writing they were working on it)
* Related to above, it would have been nice if I could produce invoices from it, even if I'm not a gallery.
* Great for collectors, but probably not perfect for dealers. But hey, it's free - it should do in a pinch.
Overall: Compared to managing my collection from spreadsheets, this has been amazing. So powerful having all your photos, invoices & receipts, appraisals and what-not all in one place, and available on your phone when you need it.
Also, it helped me discover how many works I have out on loan! This has been helpful for my estate planning.