Event Registration Software Ratings

Overall

About Event Registration Software

Eventdex helps manage the entire event lifecycle viz registrations, payment collection, badges, mobile apps, onsite management and reports, and many more. Eventdex charges flat $0.75 per ticket whether your ticket costs $50 or $5,000.You save that money and time. All in one place. Learn more about Event Registration Software

Rajesh M.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
August 18, 2019

“Excellent customer support”

OverallI have used it at 5 events and have no issues at all. It is an inexpensive yet good software.
ProsEventdex offers almost all features at a fraction of cost than other similar software. It is easy to use and heavily customisable. Their customer service is excellent. I have been using Eventdex for 3 years and not even once I had issue with getting timely response from their team.
ConsEventdex's strength is also its weakness. There are a lot of features and a new user can be confused by those. More simplification (like expensive software such as EventBrite have) will be great.

By Eventdex on August 20, 2019
Thank you so much Rajesh!
August 18, 2019
Donna E.
Project Director
April 11, 2018

“Eventdex is one of the best companies we have ever worked with. They have a highly responsive staff”

OverallIt's very easy to use and allows the user to work with the problems with minimum time and resources.
ProsIt's easy to use and interfaces very well with our needs. The scheduling function is awesome. It allows our companies and partners to schedule their meetings with no assistance thus reducing time and resources. In addition, if there are any snags in scheduling, the Eventdex staff takes care of your needs immediately.
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like about the software. We have used this software for numerous matchmaking events and have not had any problems.

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Donna! Thanks for such a warm review! Hope you continue to keep us in mind for your future matchmaking events too :)
Omar Y.
Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“Great Experience!”

OverallEventdex helped me run a smooth registration process during my event and helped me deliver an excellent mobile application to my event's attendees. Their support team was brilliant and I really enjoyed incorporating the Eventdex solutions into my events.
ProsEventdex was by-far, the most user friendly platform I have encountered that specializes in delivering mobile applications, registration modules and other essential software for all types of events. They deliver great user support and delivered on everything that was promised in our deal. In fact, they went above and beyond and went the extra mile to ensure that my organization has the best experience.
ConsExtremely minor to none. Personally, I did not face any problems that weren't addressed right away.
October 8, 2019
Corrine T.
Events Services, Self-employed
January 11, 2019

“New Jersey Meeting Planning Company - Absolute Events By Corrine”

ProsI love the flexibility of Eventdex and the ease of use. I have tried using many other tools and I find that this one gives me the ability to get registration for my clients program up and running very quickly with little to no issue. The reporting is also very good. I recommended the matchmaking aspect to another client which worked very well. I have also experienced Evendex as an attendee and the check-in app works quite well. I would highly recommend Eventdex for anyone looking for an affordable registration tool that does more than just allow you to seel tickest to an event, a pretty robust tool.
ConsI don't really have any cons for this tool. I love that I can say that. Nice job Eventdex
January 11, 2019
Anu R.
Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
April 23, 2018

“I have used this app at various events and find it very easy to use ”

ProsI like the product because it is extremely simple and intuitive. Furthermore, the people behind the product are always there to immediately address all issues and are so polite about it - outstanding customer support
ConsInitially (2 years back) there were a few bugs but I have had no problems in any of recent uses in the past year.
April 23, 2018
Ryan R.
Assistant Professor
Higher Education, Unspecified

“Excellent customer service.”

OverallReduced cost and excellent customer service.
ProsWe really appreciated the adaptability of the software to meet our changing needs. For example, we liked being able to create promo codes to offer reduced rates to conference attendees with special circumstances.
ConsWe really didn't have any cons using the software. There is always a learning curve when using a new tool, and this one was fairly intuitive from the user's perspective.

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Ryan! Thanks a lot, it's a pleasure to hear a compliment based on our customer support. Knowing that the features and software met your requirements is what we work towards.
Ieasha M. J.
Special Events Coordinator
Research, 1001-5000 employees
April 13, 2018

“I have to give 5 stars all the way across the board. ”

ProsThey are professional, efficient and really masters at what they do. Since working with them, I've introduced several other department heads to them who are now working alongside them. When I need something changed they do so immediately. When I have questions, they respond immediately. When I need adjustments, they work with me to tweak until everything is exactly as needed. They continue to surpass my expectations.
ConsI wish they would add a bidding (for auctions) to the software as many corporations are having fundraisers.
Vivian L.
Assistant Manager
International Trade and Development, 501-1000 employees
July 31, 2018

“A powerful software that enable hassle-free business matching event!”

ProsEventdex - Matchleads is a very useful platform for supporting business matching events. From administrators' point of view, it streamlined work processes and allowed the team to achieve more with less human resources and tightened time-frame. The system flexibility allowed customisation to support our unique requirements. Users also found the platform easy to use as the interface design is simple and intuitive. The support team is also highly responsive to our enquiries and requests. We would recommend this software to other event organisers.
ConsThe data import process can be fine-tuned so that administrators can have full control. The matching logic can also be enhanced to allow tripartite meetings.
Ana N.
Administrator
Events Services, Self-employed
April 16, 2018

“The platform is quite user friendly and easy to use for non IT personnel.”

ProsIt is a platform that really facilitate managing an event, making sure that everyone is registered, sharing all information of the workshops, producing reports and all other issues related to organising an event.
ConsWe had some difficulties with printing the badges but the customer support was very useful in solving the problems.

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Ana! Great to hear such a positive and precise review based on our event management software and nice to know that our platform helped excute your event in an easier way. We're constantly striving to improve our product and will pass on your feedback regarding badge printing to our tech team.
April 16, 2018
Sandeep S.
Business development
August 9, 2017

“A great product!”

ProsWe started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent . highly recommend!

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Sandeep! Glad to hear that the boothleads software worked well for you, we really appreciate these kind words!
August 9, 2017
Events Services, 51-200 employees
August 9, 2018

“Lead Retrieval - Great Tracking Tool”

ProsLead retrieval gives our exhibitors tools for success. LR downloads valuable information from your attendees; such as demographics, buying levels. There are multiple device options available that can be customized to the exhibitor preference. Great tool to increase sales and generate potential leads. Downloads are in real time 24/7 and option to generate reports.
ConsThe customization process can be lengthy to make sure you have all the accurate information for each exhibitor.
August 9, 2018
Gary Giancarlo G.
Event Manager
April 13, 2018

“Worked flawlessly over 52 shows and 16,000 attendees ”

ProsGreat support when adding licences on short notice Clean, intuitive interface Compatible with most popular phones
ConsApplication Programming Interface required for use with Eventbrite .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Gary! Thanks for the feedback - It's always a pleasure to hear about our software doing well for multiple events and working seamlessly for these many attendees.
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2018

“Great software for events”

ProsAbility to customize and schedule meetings with this software. Great customer support.
ConsSome functionality is not available via app that can only be done on computer version.
August 22, 2018
Diane W.
Principal
September 29, 2015

“Booth Leads was an efficient piece of technology that saved me the time and effort. Excellent!”

OverallAt business conferences, you want to network to as many people as possible. Booth Leads was an excellent option to meeting people, scanning their name tags, and making notes about follow-ups -- all from my Android! I was able to easily download the 50+ contacts into Excel and now I can systematically follow-up without the usual business card notes that need to be transferred to Excel...Everything is there! And the cherry on the top? Customer Service. Emails are answered with a phone call within an hour (or less) and the folks that answer the phone really do stay with you or get back to you with a resolution! Exceptional! Thank you, Booth Leads!

By Eventdex on September 29, 2015
Thank you Diane! BoothLeads
September 29, 2015
Neil B.
MD
November 17, 2017

“I was pleased with the support that the team at Eventdex offered when I signed up.”

ProsI like the business model of the software. I also like the login dashboard display and the ability to see details at a glance. I have had good support when I have needed help. The navigation through the system is good.
ConsI find the html editors a bit difficult to work with. I found it difficult to understand how the templates work and how to make changes,

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Neil! We do appreciate when our customer is satisfied with the team and support. Will take into consideration certain views that you have mentioned and also happy to know that you've liked the overall interface and features.
November 17, 2017
Andie R.

“Booth leads ”

OverallFantastic Customer Service. They get to the bottom of the issue quickly. Easy access to registration and responds time for assistance is fast. However, would like to see more features for reports.

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Really appreciate the review, Andie! Glad to know you were satisfied with our boothleads application as well as our customer support. We're constantly in the process of upgrading our product with more enhanced features, so hopefully you'll find our reporting better the next time round!
Reshma M.
VP

“Great innovation!”

OverallI was introduced to Booth Leads a few years ago - from it's inception, I have found the app ahead of technology and very useful instead of carrying around business cards. It's an easy way to capture a potential lead's information, instead of fumbling around to grab a business card. It is very easy to use, all you have to do is align the camera with the barcode, and the information has been captured.

By Eventdex on November 3, 2014
Thank you very much for review. We will keep up the best quality and improve the customer support
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Hercules Team!”

OverallThey managed to create an automated and customized matchmaking event that was truly on point. The tech team was genius in ensuring all key words provided to them described each of our participants which made for a more accurate and relevant appointment for each person attending the event.
ProsSoftware is truly easy to navigate and the team behind it is FANTASTIC!
ConsI cannot really tell you as my usage was very limited which is to our own detriment because I think we could have taken an advantage of the entire program had we made up our minds to use it alot earlier!
December 11, 2018
Amber K.
Dir Sales & Events
February 5, 2018

“Muhammed and the EventDex staff were extremely accommodating, helpful and friendly. ”

ProsI was searching for a software to handle specific tasks for my upcoming event. EventDex checked all the boxes of my check in requirements and the staff was extremely helpful with training and ensuring I was knowledgeable with how to use the application.
ConsIts not as intuitive as I would have hoped, but I think with some minor tweaking it can be a little easier to navigate without training.

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, Amber! It's always a confidence booster when our team and support is appreciated.
February 5, 2018
Zuzana D.
Development & Event Coordinator
October 30, 2014

“Boothleads”

OverallEasy to manage and search. Great customer service and flexibility. Event on site presence is a great plus. Would like to see more options for reports generating. But overall, excellent

By Eventdex on October 31, 2014
Hello Zuzana Dworkin, Thank you very much for the review. We are coming up with our new launch "EVENTDEX" which will have more reporting and analytic features. Assuring you the best services all the times. Thank you
October 30, 2014
Shelli M.
Marketing Manager
October 28, 2014

“A great product!”

OverallWe started using Booth Leads to manage our Connecticut Business Matchmaker event in 2014. We manage both event registrations and schedule 1:1 meetings between participants. Booth Leads made this easy and we received great feedback from participants on the new system. Customer service has been excellent - highly recommend!

By Eventdex on October 29, 2014
Thank you very much for the feedback. We Assure the best quality services all the times.
October 28, 2014
Anna H.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2018

“Corporate Event”

OverallWe were very pleased with the software and will be using again for our next event.
ProsWe liked that this product was easy to use and was able to track all of the information we needed for the event. The Evenetdex team was very responsive and was able to customize certain features to meed our needs.
ConsStill some small functionality issues that could be improved. We know this is because the company is young and making improvements as they grow.
September 10, 2018
KL D.
April 10, 2017

“When technology is not your thing & you need tech support! ”

OverallOur rep is the best when it comes to "fixing" things, Fast, detailed and pleasant to work with. I could have never participated in the eventdex if it wasn't for his willingness to help!

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Thanks for such a postive review! Nice to know that our customer support is up to the mark and we will surely strive to maintain this level of support.
April 10, 2017
Cathy D.
November 7, 2014

“Boothleads software”

OverallBoothleads is a great asset to an event. It is fun and easy to use. It's a good way to record info about specific companies and folks that we meet at an event so that we don't forget what was said once we get home.

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Hey Cathy! Thanks for your feedback. Glad to know that the boothleads software matched your expectations!
November 7, 2014
Krishna K.
Business Developer
November 17, 2014

“Great App For Lead Retrieval”

OverallHelping all corners of event management. Excellent feature is Application connects with salesforce.com. Missing Integration with Zoho. Overall one of the best upcoming App in Event and Expo Needs era.
November 17, 2014
Pedro F.
Partner, Event Producer & Marketing Director
Events Services, Unspecified
July 3, 2018

“A very powerful platform”

OverallExcellent price and features
ProsThe multiple platform feature make it a robust solution for the event industry from a simple registration to matchmaking module.
ConsWill be improvement in the future, but definitely the customer service is a A+ team and will be with you in each step.
July 3, 2018
venu m.
President & CEO
October 13, 2017

“excellent”

Proseasy to use, totally automated and save good amount of time. It is very reliable and support is great

By Eventdex on May 15, 2018
Thanks for this review, Venu! Making our software simple and easy to use is what we want for our customers!
October 13, 2017
Romance W.
Manager, Diversity Business Development
September 28, 2015

“Great - See video testimony”

OverallSee video testimony

By Eventdex on September 28, 2015
Thank you Romance!
September 28, 2015
Jesse S.
June 24, 2018

“Very easy to implement, looking forward to using all their modules for our future events!”

OverallEase of use, support was amazing!
ProsThe ease of setting up, support is amazing, quick and efficient! When we plan events, we don't care where your support is located, we do require prompt response as a slow response can affect our event significantly!
ConsNothing really, We wanted to implement all the modules but wanted to ease into the platform as it's new for us so we just used registration and ticketing to start. Very excited to implement other modules for future events!
June 24, 2018
Daniel M.
Vice President of Marketing
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
March 7, 2018

“Loved it!”

OverallEasy and convenient!
ProsThis was a recent feature included for the vendors at a show we attended. Was so easy to just scan a QR code to capture potential customer data.
March 7, 2018
Thomas P.
Event Manager
July 31, 2018

“Very friendly and outstanding support. always available and competent”

ProsWe received 100% the product we needed. simple to use and stabil. customized for our event. great features.
Consthere are no cons.