Commusoft Ratings

Overall

About Commusoft

Commusoft is an all-in-one cloud-based B2B software designed for both small and large field service companies with multiple technicians. It helps you to manage your CRM, quotes, work orders, technician schedules, assets management, inventory, PPM, SLAs, checklists and invoicing, and it integrates with popular tools such as MailChimp, Salesforce, naturalForms, Stripe, Quickbooks and Outlook. It is accessible on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet. Learn more about Commusoft

Chris P.
Director/Engineer
March 9, 2019

“Wow!!! This is not a software update this is a supercharge of an already great system.”

OverallI hate writing reviews but would have felt guilty not to give credit where due with Commusoft. The team at Commusoft and their level of service have have always been top notch! You ask - they help. Commusoft have listened to us and have developed this software accordingly to what we need - and more. My transition to V4 was seamless and very well structured from the trial, right through to the installation and follow up support. The tutorials and online help are comprehensive. Throughout my dealings with Commusoft, I have always felt like a valued customer and not another "number" talking to someone on the phone who doesn't care and can't wait to get you off the phone and close off the job you have asked them to help with. That make a difference and hope that will not change with the inevitable continued success of their product!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Keep up the excellent work!!
ProsIt's a fantastic piece of software that makes all aspects of running of my business so easy. I have used Commusoft for 6 years now and this latest version is even more powerful than i ever expected. Other than the improved interface on both desktop and mobile platforms the flexibility to shape this software to your own business needs is great. I particularly like the reporting function where any data reports you may want are available for you to customise and save for future use as your "own" reports. Its hard to imagine how I coped without this software using separate spreadsheets, documents, accounting and certification packages to run my business when Commusoft does it all and make it so easy. The management of jobs for yourself and employees is so easy from the initial enquiry to completion and invoicing. Maintaining your existing business with service reminders is great and the ability to have your customer details and appliance data, work history etc at your fingertips is also great, saving time and offering your customer that "personal feeling" I can talk forever about this software but won't bore you but lastly the other feature I really will benefit from on this new version is the previously monotonous task of contacting Tenants for access!! This is made so simple in Commusoft.
ConsI've run out of space so as there are no negatives Ill continue with the Pros: I will be adding the vehicle tracking feature to offer my customers the flexibility to see where we are in relation to their property so they can "pop out to the shop" knowing they will not risk missing us. More of a PR thing in my case I suppose but also great for slotting in an emergency job for engineers in the same area. Maybe bringing our industry "up to date" In summary Commusoft is my best friend and can't imagine running my Plumbing and Heating business without it!!
March 9, 2019
Angela W.
Administrator
Utilities, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2017

“An incredible learning experience the whole process has been conducted efficiently and smoothly.”

OverallThe most important benefit is being able to relieve the Director of all the admin tasks that he has been doing up until this point. To streamline the whole procedure from taking the initial call to the job being completed and invoiced. Having all the revelvent information for every customer in one easy to access package will prove to be invaluable in the future. Information being available to all engineers quickly and easily. Completing everything in a professional and efficient manner. To be able to develop and grow the business with a more productive system in place.
ProsThe versatility of the software is incredible, it covers every aspect of what we need as a business to enable us to evolve and develop. The Xero integration is very impressive and has made the process of invoicing and payments very straightforward, even linking the customers was actually really easy. The system is overall very easy to use with help every step of the way with the help manager I usually find what I need to assist me. Having everything in one place will be very beneficial and as I progress with the system it will enable the business to achieve its full potential. The reason I wanted this software was to take as much of the admin work from the Director so that he can focus more on the job and development of the company, which this system I believe will help us achieve. I am not experienced in software packages as such, however, this software has really impressed with how easy it has been for me to grasp the basics. I am sure in time we will wonder how we ever coped without it. Everything is easily accessible and the layout and format very easy to use and pleasing to the eye. We have had a lot more estimates accepted since using the software as it gives the customers confidence in us due to the way everything is now presented to them via Commusoft. The reporting is a very useful and easy to use function, which is one of my favourite aspects of the software. Overall I am very impressed with the software and very happy I decided to go with Commusoft.
ConsIts hard to say what I like least about the software at the moment as I havent personally come across anything negative at this point.
August 22, 2017
EJ B.
Technical Manager
January 2, 2019

“Excellent diary software ”

OverallOverall we are really impressed with both the diary software and customer support which is fantastic, we have had to call a few times where we did not understand somtheing and the issue was explained right away and the problem solved.
ProsWe really like the option for our engineers to note the locations of the boiler, gas meter, and stopcock, this information is vital to us as we have a lot of repeat business for estate agents and often the tenants are not home and knowing the location of the boiler and gas meter really saves time for the next engineer who may not have attended the property the previous year.
ConsOne of the things we least like about using the software is the issues we sometimes have when one of our engineers says the job is complete when in fact the job has been scheduled for consecutive days which means you have to completely add a new job as you cannot add a new event on the same job. This, of course, is a user error, where the engineer has clearly misunderstood the question, the engineer does mean to say he has completed the works for that day. I think it would be great if this error could be undone without having to add a new job.

By Commusoft on January 7, 2019
Hi EJ, Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it and we're glad to hear that Commusoft is saving your team time. With regards to engineers accidentally completing jobs - we understand that will happen from time to time, so we actually do have a way to undo it and un-complete the job. Our client services team will send you more information on that! :) Thanks!
January 2, 2019
KERRY S.
Administrator
July 4, 2019

“Commusoft Feedback”

OverallWe have had a brilliant experience with Commusoft and all the staff we have come in contact with. In particular, our trainer was exceptional. Very patient and thorough when explaining processes. Nothing was too much trouble and queries were responded to promptly and in detail. The only comment we have about training is that it would have perhaps of been useful to split the training sessions to have some before we went live with the new system and then the remainder post live to go over the finer details etc.
ProsThe automated functions within the system such as service reminders and, feedback notifying customers and engineers of bookings. Having the ability to build and brand templates so we are more effective with resource and helps to reduce error giving a more professional image. The reports and costing functions are extremely useful and again will save on resource and enable us to focus our business more.
ConsIt would be useful to preview emails (e.g. service reminders) before they are sent. There have been a few items we have raised that would improve the functionality but these have been taken on board and being considered for future development.
July 4, 2019
Georgina W.
August 30, 2019

“Fantastic Software! Amazing Support!”

OverallOur experience with Commusoft has been first class in all aspects including the informative and comprehensive documents provided to help with the migration to the new version and the brilliant software. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Commusoft to anyone looking for a fantastic, easy to use system with plenty of functionality!
ProsWe have recently upgraded to the most recent version of Commusoft and absolutely love it! The software is very user friendly for both office staff and engineers. There is a lot more functionality within the new version which makes everything much easier and quicker. We were a bit apprehensive about making the leap to the new version however the support we have received in both the pre and post migration calls and the training calls has been absolutely fantastic and we couldn't have wished for more!
ConsThere is nothing about the new version of commusoft that we don't like and we can't wait to keep discovering all the new features and learning how to get the best from the software (all of which is provided by the amazing support team).
August 30, 2019
Karl T.
Office Mananger
Utilities, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Excellent Service, Fantastic System.”

OverallMy overall experience with Commusoft has been very positive, the pre-migration call and post-migration call where very easy going and enjoyable, and I must admit, I was quite concerned it would be awkward, not at all, the reps are very supportive, understanding and patient, and put you at ease. Any concerns are quickly dealt with in a clear and easy to understand way.
ProsThe leap from version 3 - 4 was night and day, but it didn't take a whole lot to learn the new system as it still felt familiar, but significantly more polished. The customisation options and the settings in the new software are it's biggest selling point compared to the old one. I remember initially speaking to one of the reps and them saying, in the old system we are only using 5% of what Commusoft is capable of and thinking... well if there are more features... they are not readily available or are very hard to find. This is not the case in V4.
ConsI would struggle to find anything I really dislike, If anything I would like to be able to get an event booked into the diary before putting in the information of the job, as it keeps the customers hanging on, but I am still learning the system and so there might be a way I can actually do that, which I have not yet found, it's still early days.
August 21, 2019
Karen H.
Company Director
July 16, 2019

“Job Management Software”

OverallSaves us time which obviously saves money Customer communication with regard to jobs/diaries is more up to date Easy to use app Great training
ProsAfter extensive research into various job management software we found that a lot of software which looked good on the surface was actually only good for basic functions and once you started looking more in depth it became clear that they were built for smaller business with only a couple of staff. Commusoft was very different, yes it looks good on the surface and does the basic functions BUT more importantly it also has much more in depth and comprehensive performance in the background. It enables diaries to be updated easily and quickly with full details, it enables text/email messages to both engineers and customers. The customer intergrations from Xero worked smoothly and the link works well. We now also use it for tracking vehicles and it has saved us money from the seperate tracking software we used to use. With any software there are also things that we would like improved and any comments and improvements suggested are email in and the staff behind the scenes as such seem to welcome these and put them in the mix for potential updates in the future.
ConsThe next package up is more expensive BUT does allow for auto input of suppliers invoices, we would like an option of having this available for office staff without increasing the monthly price for engineers who only have app access and engineer capabilities on the app so never use some of the brilliant features of the software.
July 16, 2019
Daniel B.
October 7, 2016

“Could not live without it now.”

OverallAfter using other programs and services for a long while and finding that there were mistakes and errors causing many man hours wasted this was a breath of fresh air. Once you have set this up and used it for the first year it begins to make you money. Services that you would have once missed or jobs that you mislaid are a thing of the past. The system takes a little to get used to but the support is very good and fast to respond. There are a few features that could improve it further but it is tailor made for the industry so has great features already. Overall a fantastic piece of software which is currently undergoing an overhaul to improve it further. Would highly recommend for a single man to a large company.
ProsEase of use Features Service reminders Job information is easy to find Saves a lot of man hours.
ConsMaybe a simpler to use mobile app - also some sort of small safety check form when signing off jobs The system can be a bit slow from time to time but nothing serious.
Recommendations to other buyersWould like to see google maps attached to customers addresses to show engineers. That could be very handy.
October 7, 2016
Paul S.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2019

“Great software product”

OverallBeing a small business we ran with manual records before finding Commusoft. It's become an essential time saving customer management tool.
ProsThe software is user friendly . It makes managing the process from enquiry to invoice and payment very easy. It helps us provide great customer service which is really important. Reporting features help with general business management. There are areas of the software that we aren't using fully and are looking forward to getting these set up to further support our business. The support team are quick to review and help us resolve any problems, despite being by email only. Other companies could take a leaf out of their book.
ConsCan't see any cons with the software or support. Slightly frustrating to run out of space, but that is being resolved.
September 25, 2019
Raj K.
June 5, 2018

“Commusoft helped us save time spent doing admin work, helped us manage our customers better.”

ProsWorking with Commusoft has been a great experience from the start. The training has been fantastic and made sure we knew what we were doing. When they upgraded us to their new system although it was very different they made sure we were trained again on all the changes. The new version is a massive upgrade, so we are very happy with that. We use most of the features everyday - setting up customers, sending service reminders, invoicing and filling in certs. We just started using the MailChimp integration which means we can send marketing emails to all our customers, which is really improving our customer service
ConsThere is so many features that it can be a bit overwhelming, but having the support available an email away means we can always get help.
June 5, 2018
Giovanni B.
August 5, 2019

“MAKES MY WORLD GO ROUND!...”

ProsEverything is intuitive, comprehensive and well thought out! There are 'hint' bubbles that take you through various processes and little tools that make sure you get the absolute maximum from the software and ultimately, your team! I will never consider another software company again!
ConsI am really quite good with computers and software, and felt that I would get a lot from going through the star-up/set-up phase myself. It is mandatory to pay for the training, and this cost is incurred again if you upgrade the package etc.. But, I can completely see why they do insist, it's to ensure you get 110% form their kit ;)
Lawrence B.
November 15, 2018

“Great product, forever evolving and moving forward with our expectations”

OverallWe have solved our struggle with annual service reminders and recording the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We are very happy with the product and cant see us using anything else for the foreseeable future.
ProsThe seamless continuity between the diary and job booking/logging/location recording is a great asset to our business. As a mere glance we can see what engineers are encountering issues, areen route to appointments or have completed tasks.
ConsThe inability to merge duplicate entries. Be this customers, or duplicate jobs. As with any system some human error is unavoidable. We really wish that duplicate customer records could be merged or hidden so as to avoid future confusion or conflicting data.
Dalveer B.
November 14, 2017

“The latest version of Commusoft has given my business and working day a breath of fresh air ”

OverallI can run my business and be a gas engineer and electrician all from one place and enjoy doing it.
ProsThe ease of use, the functionality and endless updates with great support. I picked Commusoft in 2014, using the older version was good, but I was looking forward to an update and when I was up and running, my work become exciting again, I am able to manage the admin side of my business so much better and I feel more in control. I would not look anywhere else as I have everything I need to be an electrician and gas engineer and run a business at the same time thanks to Commusoft.
ConsI can't think of anything from the top of my head, the software and support so far has been great.
November 14, 2017
Sebastian H.
July 23, 2019

“Never looked back”

OverallBack in 2014 I had a real issue convincing my business partner to leave his old fashioned paper diary behind and now 5 years later I cant believe there are still people not using Commusoft (although speaking to other Engineers on training courses I would estimate 1 in 4 use Commusoft now).
ProsSo meany features that makes life so easy - really love the online booking feature and online payment system makes life so much easier
ConsSo much to learn - unless you want to pay for training be prepared it can take months if not years to fully appreciated and utilise all of the features in Commusoft
July 23, 2019
John M.
November 20, 2018

“Very powerfull app”

OverallWe have been on board nearly 2 years now and have never looked back.Very happy with the software and service received.
ProsWe love the way Commusoft integrates with Freeagent, our accounting software. The work stream optimisation is a great feature as it makes us so much more efficient in booking jobs close together by area. The tracking feature is great enabling us to see where our engineers are at all times enabling us to be more agile for reactive work.
ConsNot a con really, but it almost has too many features, certainly more than we will ever use as a small business,and it's sometimes difficult to keep up with the weekly new releases but as we grow I am sure it will give us better insight into how we are performing as a company and as individuals and where we could do better.
November 20, 2018
Elizabeth T.
Office Administrator
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2018

“About Commusoft”

ProsI like the ease of access around the whole software; very user friendly. Very rarely do I have to contact Commusoft's helpline. Its is extremely compatible with Sage Accounts. When we were initially told our Company would be using Commusoft, my colleague and I were a little apprehensive having to learn a new system in a very busy office, however, our apprehension was soon dismissed and became almost experts in no time.
ConsNot many cons spring to mind. If there is a glitch there is always assistance from Commusoft's helpline. I am struggling to think of any so I'll say none!
November 2, 2018
James W.

“Part of the team ”

OverallAllows us to track engineers progress throughout the day, provide customers with professional estimates and allows them to be accepted online. The telephone support is very helpfully and a requirement for us but not available on the basic package.
ProsBeing able to look back over completed jobs, and see who attended what they did, how long it took. Sending estimates, test certificates, invoices direct from one system to have all in on place Storing photos before and after works have been completed for future records
ConsHard to get the required reports from the software, eg value of estimate won by which estimators
CHARLEY M.
Building Materials, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“Invaluable in assisting with day to day tasks”

OverallCommusoft takes the stress and hard labour out of many office tasks, everything is in one place, making the day to day running of the office as smooth and pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Commusoft.
Prossimple and easy to use, have never experienced any issues and someone has always been the other end of the phone and or an email to assist with anything i have been unsure of.
ConsI have no complaints, I look forward to discovering new features.
July 22, 2019
Hannah B.
Office manager
March 4, 2019

“Migration from V3 to V4”

OverallI've barely touched the surface with version 4, it is much more complex than version 3, though not in a bad way. I'm looking forward to creating full supplier and parts lists, to make things more straight forward for my engineers. Once you get the hang of it, it really does streamline your business. The support from the team at Commusoft is second to none. They are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and can work with very vague descriptions of issues from people like me, who isn't sure of the correct terminology for the software. If you're wondering whether you're brave enough to take the leap to version 4, do it!
ProsThere are so many great new features. The widgets make things easy to find. The Company and Software settings are set out clearly and again, are easy to use. The Help section has advice for anything you may have an issue with. Its very transparent, I find it easy to navigate and I'm not a very tech savvy person.
ConsI am disappointed that the ability to merge and change customer types has been taken away. However there are alternative routes to make this less of an issue.

By Commusoft on March 8, 2019
Hi Hannah, Thanks for your review - we appreciate the feedback! We're glad you're getting on well with v4. Regarding changing customer type, you can do that from the 'Advanced options' section when editing a customer. Should you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support. Thanks!
March 4, 2019
vince m.
Business Owner
Construction, Self-employed
May 21, 2018

“Great software improving all the time”

Overallreduce time in office, keeps business jobs and finances in order
Prosi like the professionalism of the software and how you can tailor it to your needs on most aspects, the fact it takes saves me in the office lots of time doing emails and reminders keeping my business running smoothly
Consi find some of the certs are a wee bit overcomplicated at times and the software does take a while to navigate around at times however i would state i have never really had the time to get to know this system 100% of the facilities it can offer and i would think i only use it to 60% of its full capacity
May 21, 2018
Carly P.
Adminstration Assistant
Utilities, 11-50 employees
October 30, 2018

“Commusoft Review”

Pros-Easy to find new features -Always new updates and features being added -No jobs can get missed - has a way of catching everything
Cons-Trackers need to be improved - need to have features that RAM tracking use as this would greatly improve the service -Sometimes we have issues with data not going over to our accounting package but the support team always get this resolved quick

By Commusoft on November 2, 2018
Hi Carly, Thanks for the review - we're glad you are having a positive experience using Commusoft. With regards to our van tracking feature, this was designed to be a lightweight and affordable tracking tool that works in tandem to our core job management software. We have recently released improved driver trip reports for this and a couple of other additions. At the moment, we have no plans to expand vehicle tracking further, however, if there is a particular update you would like to see, please email us your thoughts to support@commusoft.co.uk and we will consider any suggestions.
October 30, 2018
Brian H.
May 15, 2018

“Professional from the start, Commusoft have got a great product backed up by a very thorough team.”

ProsThe ability to manage your business in one package whether a large company or small. The software has been designed for trade professionals, it is very extensive and constantly being updated, Commusoft team are willing to listen to their customers for input and potential idea's. Being such a complete package means there is a lot to learn, and although the training may seem costly on the surface of it, once you have had the training you can understand why you need it, there is so much you can do to tailor the software around your company. One of the rep was amazing at going through all the features, and although there are some complicated sections, she was patient and thorough which meant we got the most from the training. The backup is excellent, they respond via email or phone promptly and always make sure that the question/query is dealt with.
ConsThe cost of the packages and the training means you have to make sure this is the right software for your company, however when looking at the training, once you have been through the training you understand why the cost is what it is. As usual, you pay for what you get. This is a tailored piece of software.
May 15, 2018
Phil C.
November 20, 2017

“Reliable, advanced, bespoke software that I genuinely couldn't run my business without.”

ProsApart for the ability to seamlessly control every aspect of my business, from the initial customer inquiry all the through to invoicing, it's the customer support and wide range of industry-specific knowledge which the Commusoft team delivers that sets them apart from the competition. I really don't know how I managed before using Commusoft. Commusoft is constantly evolving and updating. Whenever I think of a function I would like to see available it's usually already been thought of and in the process of happening.
November 20, 2017
Kyle W.
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

“Great system”

OverallVery impressive organisation. They have reached out to us on a few occasions and we have met the Director one on one to discuss our business and growth plan (more of this please guys). Was a little overwhelming moving systems but once set up we have been impressed. Now that we have reached some milestones internally, we look to utilise the software fully in the near future.
ProsAll in one package and their commitment to helping businesses grow.
ConsCost for administration users. Nothing else of huge concern.
Katrina M.
Office Admin
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Training calls ”

OverallCommusoft has made a massive difference in the daily running of the business, from booking jobs in to quotes and invoicing customers. We can now keep track on previous customers, send out service reminders, leave notes for the future, etc. Thank you to the support team for all the support and training.
ProsThere is so much to the software to help make the daily running of the business more efficient. The training calls were great, on everyone I learned so much more about what it could do and how to make it better for us as a company. Support team gave us so much support on every call and helped us critique the system to improve it for our business. Would definitely recommend the training calls and the system.
ConsThere is so much to the system it is difficult to know everything, but thats why it is so important to have the Training calls.
April 29, 2019
Rosey B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Excellent Migration”

OverallCommuSoft allows us to keep track of all our jobs, both ongoing and completed. The history is always there to look back on to see how long we were at site previously, if required. This has been especially good for us when returning to carry out testing etc, which is only done annually or 5 yearly. Overall a good package to use.
ProsThe software is easy to find your way around, but should you need assistance, there is always help available.
ConsThere is nothing that comes to mind about the software that we don`t particularly like
March 1, 2019
Jodie H.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

“Happy user”

OverallAlthough we had a few teething problems after changeover from v3 to v4 support were very quick and helpful with advice and instructions. I would recommend commusoft, especially to small businesses which are just starting out as it is not too overwhelming.
ProsOnce you get to grips with it, it is very simple to use The software has always been reliable The changeover from V3 to V4 run very smoothly Customer support are very quick and efficient
ConsInvoices cannot be edited once sent Addresses cannot be edited
John W.
Owner/Director
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“Helping grow ”

OverallCall handling, real time information to our commercial customers, no more phone calls/e mails to see status of jobs.
ProsSo simple to use, works all the time. No need to understand how the technology works, it works. Very cost effective. Gives, us at the back office so much clarity on job handling. our engineers find it simple and easy to use. Links with our accounting system with no input from us all the time every time.
ConsDoes not always work all the time in real time
July 24, 2019
Moira J.
Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2019

“Version 4 useability”

OverallThe team are very quick at getting back to you if you have a question, and if you need anything tweaking on the software to suit your needs they are happy to look in to and adapt it if it's possible. Really excellent customer service.
ProsLots of good features to manage the business as a whole in one place - including linking the accounting software for workflow.
ConsSome ways of doing things can be convoluted, and in version 4 they no longer manage staff holidays which previous versions did.
January 30, 2019
Natalie O.
April 5, 2018

“Huge help in making us more efficient. Customer support is fantastic”

ProsThe software has amazing functionality, once you have gone through the training and understand how to use everything.Team ran our training programme and clearly knew the software inside out. She helped us create workflows that were specific to our business, and was patient throughout. We particularly like the ease of use on the diary page, the scope of info you can record against a customer and job, and how easy it is for our engineers to use. It's also encouraging to see how often they are making improvements and adding new features to the software. The customer support we have received has been the best of any company we work with. Response times are fast, and they are very knowledgeable about the software
ConsThe Quickbooks Online integration is not seamless; we have encountered a few issues there with passing information across. Commusoft are looking into this. Some of the webinars in the training could do with being re-recorded. The service reminders one is great, but some of the others have echoes/ pass back and forth between people speaking etc.
April 5, 2018
Perri B.
Office Assistant
October 6, 2016

“Getting to grips with Commusoft ”

OverallEntering new customers onto the system works well and booking in estimates onto the calendar. I like the ease of booking jobs on the system and the fact that our workmen have access to information about the job and the customer, including the make and the model of appliance they are going to repair/service/replace. The sending out of service reminders is extremely helpful, but it would be helpful if there was the option to send a reminder to just one customer, not the whole group for that month. Creating invoices works very well, being able to email them out to the customer upon completion of the work. This system is being improved and we are happy to be part of trialing the new software, which hopefully with fix some of the things that we have asked for.
ProsI like booking in jobs.
ConsI don't like that you have to click boxes to see information about a job, ie, diary events.
Recommendations to other buyersHopefully with the upgrade, some of the screens will link together better.
October 6, 2016
James G.
October 12, 2018

“Efficenct software with fantastic training”

OverallJust helping me to be more organised with jobs, customers and engineers. There will be no more forgotten jobs not invoiced or time wasted making unnecesary trips to jobs without the correct information of what we're going to. Can't reiterate enough how much I enjoyed the training with the customer representative. She's a credit to your company.
ProsThis software is very user friendly after training and I believe this will really make a massive difference to our efficiency in getting through jobs correctly, efficienctly and with enough detail to help with future jobs down the line. The training I received from one of the customer's support was genuinely quite inspiring working alongside someone so efficient, helpful and knowledgeable in her own field and It's helped inspire me to be more on the ball in my own business. Having everything to do with the business at the touch of a button is going to be the biggest help this business has recieved in the decade we've been going. It's also a massive help it being so easy to link with sage.
ConsThere's nothing I don't like about this software, it's fantastic.
October 12, 2018
Shelly L.
October 16, 2018

“How Commusoft has worked for us ”

OverallReporting is a great tool to easily see what jobs our outstanding in order to keep on top of invoicing etc.
ProsIt is very engineer friendly. Being able to track jobs, being able to add diary events for the same job rather than creating new
ConsCertain things don't seem to be able to be adapted, like be able to merge customers or being able to amend jobs in the diary once the status has changed.

By Commusoft on November 2, 2018
Hi Shelly, Thank you for your amazing review! You can amend the diary event until the engineer has arrived at the property in case you need to rearrange it. If you find you need help with anything, get in touch with support.
Luke S.
April 7, 2018

“5 star service and 5 star software”

ProsWe have been using the software for over 3 months now and I can't believe how using Commusoft has transformed my business, I honestly couldn't go back to the spreadsheet. As a company, we save many hours a day by the automation process alone. The training we received was 5 stars and went above and beyond to ensure we were using all the functions the software has to offer as there are so many, not being very computer illiterate I managed to pick up the software within a few days even my customers like it with the job reports, custom certificates and constantly being able to report on a job progress without keep phoning the engineers, will even send a report to the customer to advise my engineer is on the way. They are always working on the system as well coming out with new updates and features.
ConsI cannot find anything at the minute, if I was to be picky it would be the need to clear cache once a week as we keep forgetting but this is only due do the team at Commusoft adding new features which in my eyes is a bonus.
April 7, 2018
Sue J.
Service Coordinator
11-50 employees
October 25, 2016

“Using Commusoft for Gas and Electrical Minor Works”

OverallWe have been using Commusoft software for a year now. the initial training over the telephone was in-depth and lots of support was given. The system is very user friendly and any problems are quickly sorted by the using the Help guides or via e-mail from Commusoft Support. The customer support team respond quickly and generally have an answer straight away. The synchronisation between the main PC and the iPad is excellent (as long as there is a GPS signal!) and the engineers generally find it easy to use. I would recommend this software, and I am looking forward to being transferred to the new updated version.
ProsEase of use
ConsSome actions are not obvious, and I end up going round in circles
October 25, 2016
Jacquie S.
July 29, 2019

“Excellent software ”

OverallGood
ProsVery easy to use. Real time updates so the engineers can see what has been added to their jobs. Easy invoicing and sales records.
ConsWe changed from the older system to the newer version and it did take a bit of time to get familiar with the new functions.
July 29, 2019
Dean S.
Compliance And Support Officer
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Good System”

OverallThe instant access for back office staff to all the details, certificates and pictures for the job is a massive plus allowing us to sign off and invoice same day, saving lots of chasing around and rounding up of paper forms.
ProsEase of use and diary management functionality, good reporting features
ConsSome basic functionality is tricky to access, slow to recognise faults in system when highlighted.
PJ L.
July 10, 2018

“Epic”

ProsEverything! Its ease of use. Its many functions. All the certificates that can be used and easily sent to our clients. the reporting is improving all the time too.
ConsFinding out how amazing it is has taken too long, and knowing all the bits and bobs it does. There is still far more to learn and implement to make our business as efficient as possible.
July 10, 2018
Mathew W.
August 12, 2019

“Commusoft Review”

OverallSynergy Gas Services have been using Commusoft for over 18 months now. Commusoft has helped Synergy with effortless planning and scheduling of work. If your looking for Job management software to run your SME this is perfect. 10/10
ProsEffortless planning and scheduling, integration with SAGE.
ConsNot much to really dislike, but would be good if .pdf documents could be added for onsite completion documents.
August 12, 2019
David C.

“Essential tool”

ProsEase of finding customer details and records of previous work. Planning ongoing work. Certificates kept safe and easy to produce Technical back up and knowledge Knowledge base
ConsLive vehicle tracking can be a little glitchy and sometimes difficult to view user trips. Would like more options for text on quotes and invoices.
November 16, 2018

“Commusoft review”

OverallCommusoft has become the one-stop shop for our company's workflow management, CRM and reporting. The more we learn about it, and the more it develops, the more we see that it has to offer and help improve how we work
Proseasy of use - very straight forward so minimal training required to get staff using the system
Conssome restrictions in adaptability, resulting in it not delivering exactly what we required. However, the support and development staff are keen to listen to suggestions, and amendments have been made on the back of this
November 16, 2018
Darren B.
October 27, 2018

“Moved from V3 to V4. Migration went smooth lots more features so glad we did it”

Overallthe best tool we have in the company is commusoft. excellent support and system
Proseverything from customer information to appointments to invoicing to service reminders you can make each process as simple or as detailed as you require
Consjust getting used to new layouts and features also trying to sort out past input errors seems a bit long winded
October 27, 2018
Drew T.
Accounts Assistant
October 16, 2018

“Good Software for Plumbers and Electricians”

OverallCombines several elements into one easy to use software. Somethings aren't covered by it, but there are normally workarounds.
ProsThe integration with accounting software is easy to set up. The overall UI is simple and self explanatory.
ConsIf the integration with the accounting software goes wrong, you need experience to be able to correct it.
Elaine F.
office manager
Utilities, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2019

“Commusoft”

ProsWe use Commusoft at across all 3 companies, Pure Heating & Plumbing, Pure Alarms and Pure Electrical. The system is easy to navigate and the support from Commusoft is great. they respond quickly. Love this system
ConsCannot fault this system. It is easy to use and there is great support
September 20, 2019
Lottie P.
Owner & Secretary
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Great System & Fantastic Customer Support”

OverallCommusoft has made our job tracking very easy and we love that we're almost completely paperless! It's helped the office team work together more efficiently with the use of notes on jobs so that all information is tracked.
ProsWonderful job booking and tracking system. Integrates well with our accounting software so that we can invoice straight from Commusoft. The system is fantastic for engineers in the field for completing job reports and certificates on their mobiles / tablets - we also love the vehicle tracking system.
ConsThe software is more geared towards reactive work and maintenance and does not track projects as well.
January 25, 2019
January 22, 2019

“Commusoft User for 8 Years”

OverallFounder is brilliant, very knowledgeable and helpful, a director who does not hind behind but rather on the front line helping and assisting when need be.
ProsEasy use of software, easy navigation, not too complicated but yet grows more powerful
ConsIssues do prop up on a weekly basis which are annoying as you have to send screenshots.
January 22, 2019
Vicki A.
Admin officer
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Commusoft for Heating and Plumbing company”

OverallBrilliant - always helpful with every question I have and help me with our development as a business.
ProsI love this system, from the way we organise our diary to invoicing customers. I love I can manage my debtors and pull reports for picking up missed jobs, its a fantastic system and I would recumbent to anybody.
ConsNo too much really, sometimes slow on older computers as its such a big system but other than that nothing.
July 18, 2019
Vince L.
July 4, 2018

“Excellent software makes our job so easy and really couldn't imagine life without it ”

ProsEasy to use the automatic service reminders are brilliant as the software is generating its own work so in effect paying for itself, the level of support is also great.
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like about the software. I do wish my competitors didn't have it though
July 4, 2018
John M.
June 28, 2018

“Very good, Customer Support showed a lot of patience and give me a good insight into system”

OverallI can keep a close eye on money owed and workload done. It also is very good at estimating giving the customers a quote there and then with templates set up making you look very professional!
ProsBeing able to keep a good management on my customers and employees also keeping an eye on invoices and reminders . The training received was excellent
ConsWhen I made a stupid mistake there was no way of reversing it also because it was out of hours I had no back up to help
June 28, 2018
Sophie S.
February 21, 2017

“Could not run our business without it ”

OverallWe have been using commusoft for a good few years now. It has changed how we run our business. We no longer forget to invoice or loose customers because we have forgotten to get back to them. Commusoft helps us keep track of our engineers and proved a fluid service for our customers.
ProsNever loose a customer
ConsCan be a little restrictive with some information.
February 21, 2017