Quizé Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.9/5

About Quizé

WordPress quiz plugin for creating viral and engaging personality and trivia quizzes and monetizing them via display ads. Learn more about Quizé

Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
July 25, 2019

“My experience”

OverallGood so far, just feel it can be so much more. If quizee could be like the quiz planet app, it would really be an immense beast. Quiz planet is a quiz app you can play on FB, you play against your friends and get to see score etc. Its a totally immersive experience and i don't play quizzes at all, but i found myself playing those for a while, and they don't even monetize the app.
ProsIts strategy selector. Saves alot of time. Its easy to use, and frequent updates means the creators care about their product and customers.
ConsNo flash graphics, to make the quiz more of an immersive experience for users. No ability to use page builder like Elementor to make quiz look more aesthetically pleasing. Ability for user to store thier score for the next time they play? User would need to have a profile to save the score obviously. Is this possible? Nt sure.
July 25, 2019
Brian F.
Publishing, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“This is an amazing plugin!”

ProsThe features that allow me to effectively monetize my site.
ConsI wish that there were some other ways to customize how the plugin shows quizzes on my site.

By Zé on July 26, 2019
Thank you for the kind words, Brian! We're trying to make Quize fit any site and theme, therefore there can be some limitation to possible customization. However, we're always looking for advice and our goal to make Quize as perfect as possible. Please get in touch in Live Chat or submit a ticket regarding customizations you would like to see on your site.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“The perfect tool for quiz making”

ProsThis software was easy to implement into my WordPress site and managed to turn my site around by allowing for me to easily create and upload quizzes.
ConsIt didn't work well with my last theme, which I discussed with them via their custom support email. With my new theme though it works great

By Zé on July 26, 2019
Thank you for the review! We're trying to make Quize fit any site, but there can be small issues as every site is different. If you have any specific requests or want our techs to take a look at your other theme, please Submit a Ticket to support or simply get in touch in the Live Chat.
Emma A.
Freelance Web designer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Best quiz plug in ”

OverallI am using it on a few projects it is very easy to use both for me as a designer and my users
ProsI love all the features it's very easy to use and is very responsive on all devices. My users can use it on any device. It is great value for money and stroller customer service also. Highly recommended.
ConsThere is no cons, I don't have any problem with the software it is updated regularly also
August 2, 2019
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“The best Quiz Plugin”

OverallOn overall I can say I had and I still have a good experience
ProsIt's easy to use, you can add how many questions, answers and quizzes you want.
ConsIt could had some more features, such as "guess the word" or something like this.
July 29, 2019
Henry O.
Blog Publish
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“Quize Wordpress Plugin Is Really Awesome”

OverallIt's been so far so good in my case, with proper optimisation of my site my revenue will increase very well with the help of the plugin
ProsThe quize wordpress plugin has really helped me increase my pageviews, very very well.. My bounce rate reduced drastically and the engagement on my site improved. There's slight improvement in my adsense revenue but that wasn't my aim of setting up the plugin as a reduced didn't optimize my quizzes for revenue improvement.
ConsTo an extent the plugin is't very easy to use particularly the personality quiz option but just a little while with the plugin you'd get used to it and understand how to use it.
Andre W.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
July 30, 2019

“Quize Is So Awesome”

ProsI like the option to duplicate a quiz. That really helped save time when creating new quizzes for my blog site.
ConsI wish that there were more options available with formatting the quiz
July 30, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2019

“Awesome and easy!”

ProsIts easy to set up Fast and not killing the website speed
ConsMaybe some more tools and types of quizes will be good
July 31, 2019