TotalBrokerage Ratings

Overall

About TotalBrokerage

The only complete Real Estate Brokerage software solution from contact through closing. We combine a CRM, Lead Management, Marketing, Transaction Workflow, E-Signature, Reporting, Auditing, Forms Library, SMS Texting all in one easy-to-use solution. Learn more about TotalBrokerage

Sabrina Z.
September 14, 2019

“Total Brokerage is the single BEST ALL INCLUSIVE Real Estate Brokerage software out there!”

OverallThere is not enough that I could say about Total Brokerage. As a former user of AppFiles, I am so excited that our company has made the switch to Total Brokerage. We had the option to maintain our previous software or switch to Total Brokerage and I could not be happier that I decided to ditch it for a far superior option. This service is the ONLY full-service Real Estate Brokerage Software on the market, designed by and for Real Estate professionals. Also, you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use the software. It is extremely user-friendly and on the off-chance that you have any trouble, their customer service is fantastic! I would recommend TB to anyone within the Real Estate business, it is an absolute game-changer for our industry! Thank you Total Brokerage for giving us the solution we have all been waiting for!
ProsEverything you need is integrated with TB: -Superior CRM -Transactional Software (with reminders when needed) -Marketing, such as email subscription options, which help tremendously with customer retention and follow up -Fully integrated and Cloud hosted -Extremely mobile-friendly, meaning I can always operate while on the go (and will never lose a time-sensitive deal again) -E-signatures is just an absolute favorite feature of mine -Forms Library with all the forms you could possibly need! -Extremely user-friendly! You do not need to be tech-savvy to use TB! -Follow all of your accounting and update expenses on a transactional basis -QuickBooks integration, making taxes a breeze! -Excellent Customer Service and Help Desk -SO much more!
ConsCurrently, I honestly have zero complaints!
Philip M.

“Amazing Platform”

OverallThe program is very easy to understand and use, it takes a little time to get use to but in the end it's a great tool to have for our business. Always SAVE your work when adding information otherwise your back to the beginning. Learned the hard way but now I'm programmed to look for the save button. I've completed contracts, listing, and buyer broker agreements right on my phone while attending events and classes. Makes life simple if you ask me!!!!
ProsI love the way everything auto populates to cut down on having to enter the same information over and over again while preparing our files. The shared user information also helps us share our files with others who may be involved in our transactions. This feature allows for quick updating and easy access to information that is needed in all transactions. Great for our business loved APP files but this blows it away!!!!
ConsStill learning ways to send emails with attached documents. I wish there was a way to send a BC or CC on the Signature Requests so we can double and triple check the documents sent. That's just me personally.
Michael V.
September 14, 2019

“Honest and Legitimate Review ”

OverallIt doesn't give you a user friendly experience the way the iPhone does but once you use over and over and over again, you grow accustom to its features. It doesn't appear to be intended for an agent friendly experience. Yet, with the options it offers, it meets my needs as a Realtor. It definitely forces you to be organized and accountable to maintaining customer information. By far what makes TB a winner is that it's mobile friendly! That is a HUGE WIN for any Realtor!
Pros- MLS info transfers - Organizes customer information - You can upload documents in TB from your phone - You can make documents editable from your phone - Electronic signatures are user friendly - You can apply initials all throughout a contract once as oppose to adding initials one page at a time - You can add a long list of Buyers and Sellers
Cons- You can't upload more than one document at a time - You can't delete an "x" amount of initials or signatures after making a copy of an executed original form - With Seller's that include a trust or require a long name typed out, the name hides behind the section for "Seller #2". Even after the "EYE" is selected, it appears as though the name is cut off but once the document is sent out for signatures it appears for the viewer.
Kellie H.
September 21, 2019

“One Stop Shop - TOTAL BROKERAGE”

ProsI like that Total Brokerage is easy to use. I input my customers into the CRM and from the CRM, I click on the drop down to create a transaction. I like that when in the transaction, you can create files and separate the documents. It also provides a check list to keep me in compliance. Another feature that I really like is the automated marketing. The amount of features that Total Brokerage offers is unlimited. This is a definite one stop shop for what I need as a Realtor. Check it out! Once you use Total Brokerage, you will not want to use anything other software.
ConsI don't think there is anything that I did not like about the software. The only con I can think of is since I am not a techy person, it appeared over whelming to me with all the features but once I started using it and learned about the different features it was easy to navigate.
September 21, 2019
Sally M.

“Terrific Product”

OverallHave enjoyed using TB. Love all the new add on features, keeps track of my transactions, my dates, etc. and makes me look even more professional.
ProsVery easy to use. You can add notes, update files easily and add dates to your calendar, which I love.
Consthere is nothing that I don't like about this product so far
Linda L.
Office manager
September 16, 2019

“Using TotalBrokerage on a Daily basis”

OverallI think the CRM and Marketing portions are the most important asset of this product. The second is the ease in creating a transaction. I can add my contacts to the CRM, create the transaction and send my documents for signatures in less than 15 minutes.
ProsI like the simplicity of the software. I have to answer agent questions all day long and mostly they are over the phone. The templates from step to step are so easy I can walk them through an entire transaction in about fifteen minutes.
ConsI would like to see some updates to the signature request. I would like to be able to sign on the document rather than send a request for signature. Also, I think if a document requires and approval signature, the program should allow you to sent to the approval person to sign without making a copy.
Jonathan B.
Realitor

“Ease of Use ”

ProsThe best thing about Total Brokerage is that i can use it with my iPad and iPhone. The last software my company used require special browsers to be downloaded for it to work. I iPad pro and pencil make the editing real simple. Also being able to see if a customer view documents when Sharing and Signature request is a bonus.
Cons2 issues i have with TB is that adding signature boxes and text boxes over already established boxes do not line up properly. Finally if there was a way to copy to all pages and deleting boxes on the iPad would make it fantastic
Bambi R.
September 17, 2019

“Old to the world of real estate; New to software driven brokerage solutions”

OverallI could not do my job without it. I could never go back to the old ways...EVER
ProsI can do it all...MYSELF. I don't need an assistant. I don't need to scan all of my files to keep them organized. I can go to one place and everything is stored, can be changed, shared and executed with ease.
ConsI had some difficulty at the beginning remembering certain steps, however with practice; the system does make logical sense. I found some of the support early on was less helpful than I had hoped. This had to do with the person I received on the phone, not about the software.
Lilah B.
Real estate agent
September 25, 2019

“"TotalBrokerage -Is your answer Key "”

OverallOverall the TotalBrokerage it's a great tool That's helps you to be the Agent that you want to. Its Guide you with your transaction steps by step. It has a great marketing tools for you to to choose and design your own ads. If you are an investor or an agent it has variety of vendors list anywhere from moving companies to cleaning company etc, and you can add your own as well. My favorite part it has a great way of helping you to build relationship with your customers by sending them emails, post card for holidays or even their favorite sport. Extremely helpful Is the a reminder that will remind both parties when things are due and it's also can sync to your calendar on your phone. And there is so much more!!
ProsMy favorite section is the Tasks, I found it extremely useful, specially as a new agent because It's guide you step-by-step to what forms must be completed for your transaction. After three tasks that you have completed, it's been sent to be reviewed. If those Tasks are complete and correct It will let you know you that you passed and you can move forward to the next three tasks. If it's not being approved it will tells you what you are missing and therefore, it will helps you to correct any mistakes and you won't be allowed to move forward until those mistakes are been approved.
Cons I Actually love this software, it just at first you feel overwhelming but as you start using it over and over you will found very easy to used and extremely helpful.
September 25, 2019
Nadiya A.
RE agent

“TB users review”

ProsIt has a lot of options. Ability to send paperwork for electronic signatures. Like automation.
ConsThe system is not automatically saving changes. Inability to make changes after clicking Save button. Would be nice to have some templates ready that you can change to fit the needs. It doesn't 'Fetch" information from my MLS ( RAPB+GFLR ) into contract paperwork. I have to do it word by word and it takes a lot of time.

By Brokerage Management Solutions on September 16, 2019
Nadiya, Your company does have the "Fetch" for those MLS mentioned, please contact your broker. Additionally, the Save button does allow you to save after. Perhaps you would like some additional training to get you over these issues?
Jessica S.
real estate agent
September 16, 2019

“Total Package for my business”

ProsTotal Brokerage is the absolute total package to run my business. As a new agent in this amazing world of Real estate I couldn't have been more lucky to be a member of Total Brokerage it allows me to handle lead management and nurturing, marketing, transaction management, accounting, reports, bookkeeping, Commission control and payment. I mean it's ALL in one sweet-smooth transaction software !
ConsThe only thing I can think of is the 20min non-activity log off and I understand is for security purpose, SO not really mad about it.
Judith B.
Agent

“Total Brokerage ”

ProsI like this software solution as it takes one from the contract all the way through to the closing. It keeps track of the customers in an easy fashion. It allows me to create, edit and store the necessary information needed for each transaction.
ConsI don't like having to enter both husband and wife's name separately.
Robert G.
September 27, 2019

“Total Brokerage Is The Total Package”

OverallTB allows me to run my business seamlessly from anywhere. I have written contracts while coach 3rd base in a baseball game. I will never go back to another CRM ever again. Thanks TB!
ProsTB is so easy to use. From marketing to my CRM to writing contracts to closing deals. There is nothing that TB can't do.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about TB.
September 27, 2019
Cynthia K.
Real estate Agent
September 22, 2019

“Total Brokerage is Great!”

ProsIt is like one stop shopping, everything you need to do in Real estate is in in this program. It also has step by step instructions for many functions, in the ? Help section.
Cons It started out as learning experience for me since I had not sold Real estate for many years, but with a few classes it is a very easy system to use.
September 22, 2019
Julie B.
September 19, 2019

“Julie Ann Brown's review of Total Brokerage”

OverallI love the system as it has save me time and help close more deals.
ProsThe ease of completing contracts saves time. The CRM keeps me organized and is helpful for follow up.
ConsWhen covering for another agent in the office who also uses Total Brokerage and I need to complete an offer/write an offer lease on their listing it can be cumbersome.
September 19, 2019
Pablo G.
September 15, 2019

“I Run My Whole Business in TB”

OverallTotal Brokerage is the most practical software for real estate agents. Total Brokerage allows to follow up with my clients in the profesional level that I like and I love that I can run my real estate transactions from beginning to end in one software.
ProsI love the CRM in Total Brokerage and the automations that I can use with my clients
ConsI cannot think of anything. Total Brokerage is the best
douglas s.
MD

“Total Brokerage”

ProsEase of use, completeness, logical system.
Conssave should be automatic or save button in more places on screen. Having to go in and out of documents after upload to see uploaded document.
LIa P.

“Total Brokerages”

OverallIt's been great so far. I look forward to using the program for future transactions.
ProsEverything is streamlined for you to share and use with several vendors and clients. It's user friendly-- all documents and files can be easily reviewed and evaluated.
ConsEverything is there for your convenience-- just the areas to write in separate text can be easier to use.
Elizabeth F.
September 18, 2019

“From crying to loving it!”

ProsTotal Brokerage can be used on my iphone, ipad and pc without any glitch. It is easy even though, it took me a while to understand it and be able to use it. I am not even closed to be an expert, it really 'love it'.
ConsIt could take a while to learn it, it is frustrating to get around with so many items to input.
Berna B.
October 16, 2019

“Total Satisfaction”

ProsIt helps mantain an impecable transaction every single time.
Consthere is nothing NOT to like as far as I am concern.
October 16, 2019
Jennifer T.
Real Estate, Self-employed
October 10, 2019

“Best CRM and Marketing software”

ProsAll in one CRM and marketing software, great agent support
ConsNone, I love using TotalBrokerage. Makes my work easier
Kelly G.
Office Administrator
September 16, 2019

“Daily use of Total Brokerage”

OverallThis system is easy to use. It keeps us connected with all of the Signature Realtors. Very easy to retrieve any information we may need to close on the property. In my opinion it's user FRIENDLY. Great tool.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to maneuver from screen to screen.
ConsMaybe outside agents should be able to communicate with our inside agents.
noelia s.

“TB Experience”

OverallI don't have to remember which form or contract use every time that I create a transaction, the peace of mind that every time I have a communication or activity with a customer all the history is in one place. I just don't have to remember period.
Prosyou can have all your documents, information, marketing, contacts in one place, difficult to make a mistake.
ConsThere is no place where to add the properties pictures and information related per customer, that feature will make this software perfect, if you can link the properties and the customers, you can have a better track of the deal.
David A P.
Broker
October 9, 2019

“Great peoducf”

OverallFantastic all in one solution for busy realtors
ProsEase of use All in one Easy to use esign
ConsNothing Too few people use it Maybe more graphic heavy templates for marketing
October 9, 2019
Donna D.

“Total Brokerage”

ProsHas all the information in one place
ConsNot set up for our area. Missing some functionality like rotating pages.
Magaly S.

“Great software”

Pros>Easy to handle >Looks professional >Great software
ConsYou have to practice it for a little bit. Don't give up easily.
Elena L.
September 15, 2019

“TotalBrokerage is the best software!”

ProsEverything is very clear and convenient!
ConsI really like everything about TotalBrokerage!
Christine U.
September 14, 2019

“review Total Brokerage Software”

Prosthe connection and the division of the parties
Consthe order of the Contacts is not alphabetical
Carolina m.

“VERY GOOD SOFTWARE”

OverallIt is very good tool for us as realtors, and have a lot options that i think are fantastic .. thanks
Prosall the options and ways to do things are excellent and fantastic
Consyou cannot add more that one documents at the same time, you cannot request signature for more than one name at the same time, the emails yahoo.com and aol.com it is an issue since it gives error when i send to get signatures to those emails doesn't work
lynnette p.

“Organized Agent ”

ProsThis all in one software has provided away to send documents to my clients fast and accurately. Also, giving me the ability to send marketing material to my clients in a very professional way. Love it and highly recommend to other agents.
ConsNo complaints so far. If I have questions, support is given.
Monica P.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“great platform to keep yourself organized!”

OverallI started it to manage a team, but the team didn't perform well (reasons are not related to total brokerage) so, now I have it for my own real estate business.
ProsIt has been easy to use, and it keeps me organized right on track
ConsI cant mass email and know who received my email. No report that includes all recipients of the email
DENIS K.
OWNER
Real Estate, Self-employed

“FEEDBACK”

OverallI'm able to save a little more time preparing a file. I'm able to keep up with all my customers.
ProsThere are multiple features I like about this software. I'm able to fetch the data from the MLS. Input most of the based information before I prepare the contract.
ConsThe widgets on the dashboards. I'm unable to view my pending transactions, and newly created transaction.
Redzuan R.
Realtor® Associate
September 20, 2019

“Useful tool for my real estate business.”

ProsI like the CRM that the software employs and its cloud based website.
ConsThe software does not integrate with Form Simplicity where my brokerage forms are set in place making the transaction element of the software unusable.
Germain G.
agent

“very good ”

Overallvery good tool
Prosit auto populates everything and also docu sign is already in here.
Consits a-lot to learn but once you get the hang of it its great.
Maribel C.
Agent

“TB Lifestyle”

Overall***** (5 Starts)
Prosall in one CRM/ E-signature/ Marketing/ Calendar Remiders
ConsTortugua Tomas- Some of the documents for "Passing" I don't have and I write in a Word Document to then save as PDF to then upload explaining why I don't have it... ex: receipt of deposited check or Seller's Disclosure (in this case it was an exception to the rule) anyways besides that I really enjoy TB
mike P.
associate

“great”

Overallvery easy
Proseasy to use with nearly unlimited capacity and features
ConsHaving to learn it new and getting used to it
Gladis L.

“Good CRM”

ProsWhat I like the most about this software is that it is a one stop shop.
ConsCould be a bit more simple to understand.
Ashley P.
September 24, 2019

“TotalBrokerage Review”

OverallMy overall experience with TotalBrokerage is that it helps communicate with clients, even when you can't.. the software basically does the work for you, which is really good because sometimes you don't always have time to follow up with all of your clients. Great software!
ProsI like that this software keeps you updated as far as your clients, monthly goals, etc.
ConsI'm still learning the software, so I don't have anything that I don't like as of yet.
September 24, 2019
juan z.
sales associate

“total brokerage”

Prosthe document sign and crm features mixed into one
Consyou cant create your own personal templates, only administrators can, you cant send documents or emails to people not in transactions, you shouldnt have to save agents or other vendors in the system for them so that you can add them to a transaction.
Jackie C.

“No a friendly software”

ProsControl on the close transactions, I can have the amount of my close transactions remain me how good or not I am doing
ConsIs not a friendly user software. Frustrated to complete forms having all the parts on a contract as a vendor or contact, even when I don't represent both sides. Impossible to delete a form that can't be use or was a mistake to upload. Work for one county, I work with 7 different counties. As a user take a lot of time to complete a task.
Ricardo F.
Realtor Associate

“Product Review”

ProsYou have everything inside the system. I am still learning how to use the system but I liked a lot.
Cons When you add the MLS number, the system just bring some informations....Not everything.