AkitaBox Ratings

Overall

About AkitaBox

With AkitaBox, plan, schedule and prioritize your facility management resources more effectively through our cloud-based platform. Our full-suite facility management software comes in one easy-to-use platform, including a dynamic visual space and asset mapping tool, a work order management system, preventive maintenance program and powerful reporting dashboard. Our team of specialists come onsite to collect your floor and asset data, integrate it into the software and train your team in 90 days. Learn more about AkitaBox

Mike F.
Director of Operations
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
September 4, 2019

“A Valuable Measurement in Facility Operations”

Overallthe experience has been great! The more I use the program and become more accustomed to its functions, I find myself reflecting back tot he software to assist me with my needs. I.E. layers of maps for utilities, emergency management with fire extinguishers, pull stations etc.
ProsThe Akitabox Software program streamlines my overall operation for service in being proactive with automated preventative work orders. It eliminates having to remember to do various tasks and is the key element in our overall operations to care for and maintain over 1.1 million square feet of buildings and hundred and fifty acres of grounds. The ease of implementing a service request from our staff and immediate feedback to the "requester" is a communication piece that holds value and that we are working towards achieving their needs. Perhaps the most valuable measurement is the data we receive on how many service requests we receive, work orders open and closed, what facility (school) is getting more of the attention, which maintenance tech is getting the bulk of the the work orders etc. Feedback and data is worth a lot to me. Lastly, I really appreciate the ongoing, one on one, continued education with my Akitabox service rep to bring me up to speed on new functions of the software and data input that they help me with. I also really value the recommendations that I request and actually see it being implemented. Thank you Akitabox Team!
ConsStill cannot add two employees to an assigned task. QR Codes are currently not implemented
Craig W.
Director of Plant Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees

“Facility Infrastructure”

OverallExcellent!! From implementation to answering questions on day to day questions are always addressed.
ProsThe floor plan feature with asset tags identifying key components and their location within your facility. Attaching pictures, O&M manuals, and other important information to assets is valuable for future maintenance or life cycle replacement.
ConsIncluding additional fields to assets would be beneficial. A life cycle timer (count down) for equipment would assist in creating 5-year plans and budgeting. This would ensure equipment could be replaced before major breakdowns occurred.
Sam M.
Director of Facilities

“Kildeer Countryside CCSD96”

OverallOver all great customer service and quick response and support times. This is a great product and at a great price point. Our staff finds it very intuitive and productivity appears to be trending up.
ProsThe features that allow interactive floors plans and asset tracking with a quick link to Work Orders have made the use a program like this indispensable.
ConsThe preventative maintenance portion of the program needs to be more robust and customizable. In addition the Service Request to Work Order process seems unnecessary.
Matthew K.
Facility Director
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
September 23, 2019

“In Love...don't tell my wife:)”

OverallPain free...there response time on any question i ask is always less than 12 hours. More often then not I receive a response within the hour I request it. The level of customer service provide is at or above that of the Ritz or American Express.
ProsThe ability to meld this software to match your organization's specific needs is unparalleled. Let's be real...there is always some nuance of your organization that more generalized software companies do not understand. This was the primary reason we chose Akita Box
ConsThe con I have is not about the software, it is about the time that my schedule allows me to invest more into the product. If provided more time there will be a deeper level of information on assets and rooms.
September 23, 2019
Randy F.
Director of Facilities
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2019

“Transition to a smaller version of facilities management”

OverallStaff with excellent customer service attitudes and great product knowledge is so greatly appreciated. Was a 7-year user of SchoolDude software. Your customer service is quicker and more personable. Please don't become "too big" and lose that.
ProsPrice, easy to train new staff, mapping of facilities.
ConsThe first year it was somewhat "clumsy" go back and forth between buildings. This was fixed (or made somewhat better) in an update.
September 5, 2019
audrey v.
Administrative Assistant to the Facility Director
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 19, 2019

“Top Notch Customer Service”

OverallHas been a wonderful experience. We started a few years ago with just one building and have expanded to the remaining 7 buildings. We have not yet navigated to the Work Order system as we have a program in place that we have been running for 15 years already. AkitaBox provides top notch customer service.
ProsLike being able to narrow down selections, for example, the locations of all fire extinguishers on each floor of each building and provide that to our inspectors. Utilizing AkitaBox to clean up and enhance our building plans to incorporate in our school safety plan.
ConsLength of time to develop a new request/change to software.
Chuck J.
Director of Maintenance and Grounds
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“AkitaBox Review”

OverallGood
ProsMapping/graphics. Ease of submitting maintenance request
ConsLack of two-way communication, which just got implemented this week
Dan F.
Maintenance Manager
September 10, 2019

“Happy Customer”

Prosasset management tied with work order system. Ease of use in updating and editing info.
ConsNot being able to globally search but having to search building by building.
September 10, 2019
Calvin P.
Special systems coordnator

“Great System ”

ProsThe support from the company is Great which makes the software Awesome, your willingness to work with our needs and be on top of changing needs is a 10
Consnot having it as an app for my iPad and not having an adjustable timeout period