Campaign Automator Ratings

Overall

About Campaign Automator

Automatically create and update PPC campaigns in Google Ads from your product feed Learn more about Campaign Automator

Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
October 14, 2019

“The Best Paid Search Advertising Tools You'll Use”

OverallOptmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually. Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads. Then when I was using their tool in my workouts to readjust these schedules based on clicks, conversions, etc., I was only able to do one before it would send me along to my next task. I chatted with Jeff from Optmyzr and a few weeks later, he emailed me back saying "It's done! We'd love to have your feedback!" and they had solved my problem in their platform. I could not believe it!
ProsOptmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes. We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.
ConsThis is one software where I truly have no complaints. I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.
October 14, 2019
Chris P.
June 24, 2019

“Great Software and Exceptional Support”

OverallIt enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.
ProsWide range of functionality Regular updates and innovation Time saver I can offer a much better service to more clients Support team highly talented and responsive
ConsInterface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue
Daniel O.
Client Relationship Manager
March 13, 2018

“Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy”

Pros- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too. - Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually. - Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.
Cons- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks. - I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks. - I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.
Xurxo V.
COO
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 17, 2019

“PPC optimizations on steroids”

OverallOptmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC. It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.
ProsLeverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful. This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.
ConsThis tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.
Richard C.
Senior Online Marketing Analyst
November 7, 2017

“An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients”

OverallTime saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention
ProsThe functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.
ConsThe interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.

By Optmyzr on November 16, 2017
Thanks for the review Richard! We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones. Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.
November 7, 2017
Sean C.
COO
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 25, 2019

“Great tool with expanding features”

OverallVery favorable sales and service experience. I highly recommend this tool over others in the space. It works well for our team of 5 paid specialists.
ProsThis is the paid marketers dream tool. It really helps a small team keep on top of lots of accounts. We have barely touched the full capability of the suite of tools. They have done a good job of informing us of upgrades and improvements to the suite and of the amount of effort/time our team saves on a daily/weekly basis. The dashboarding has been a great way to save time while getting a overview of the 50+ accounts we manage.
ConsIt is not the most intuitive for those not in the know of paid marketing. You need to understand what you are doing, or what you want to do. So don't give this tool to the un-initiated they could get themselves in trouble quickly.
Heather H.
Senior Vice President of Marketing
Automotive, 201-500 employees
June 17, 2019

“Best Software for Optimizing Adwords and Bing”

OverallBeen using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.
ProsGreat Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)
ConsThe Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.
Oleg E.
Search Account Manager
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 19, 2016

“Absolute time saver”

OverallA great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone. In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.
Pros- historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking) - A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR) - extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet) - upcoming SKAG support - simple and fast - Analytics reporting - focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision
Cons- very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc - report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

By Optmyzr on May 19, 2016
Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)
May 19, 2016
Michael B.
January 15, 2019

“Saves PPC Managers A Fair Amount of Time”

OverallGenerally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.
ProsThe Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.
ConsDayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.
January 15, 2019
Paulo Henrique R.
ppc director
July 9, 2019

“A Must Have tool for PPC Management”

ProsThe ease to use and straight forward tools, help us have not only a better Google/Bing picture but also managing them easily and more effectively.
ConsNothing much, there is room for improviment and they keep evolving.
July 9, 2019
David N J.
VP of Paid Media
March 13, 2018

“Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!”

OverallOptmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.
ProsOptmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

By Optmyzr on March 23, 2018
This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!
Carrie E.
November 13, 2017

“Good overall. We like the pro dashboard and ease of tracking budgets as well as the scripts.”

OverallBetter optimization for our AdWords accounts and it has saved a tremendous amount of time from a daily budget tracking perspective and optimizations.
ProsPro Dashboard, budget tracking, budget scripts, check destination scripts, check sitelink scripts, account alerts, account workouts.
ConsOn the account workouts / tools for example "First page bridger" it doesn't find all of them. I will go over to Adwords and there will be several more that weren't loaded in Optmyzr. I feel that may be the same way for Keyword lasso etc. I just am not 100% that it is grabbing everything.

By Optmyzr on November 16, 2017
Thanks for the review Carrie! We really appreciate your business and that you are taking the time to share your experience! Our algorithms for tools like the Keyword Lasso and First Page Bridger take some extra data into account that goes beyond what you'd be able to see directly on the AdWords site so that may be why you see a difference. Our goal is to provide you only with the most relevant suggestions and we'll definitely continue to refine our algorithms based on feedback like this.
November 13, 2017
Passionate Founder
November 2, 2017

“Great experience from Ex-Googler founders know behind of scenes of Adwords Algorithms”

OverallBetter Adwords optimization. Saving more money on my client accounts. Great support & Adwords scripts.
ProsAccount workout module works great. Just 15 mins help you to keep up with all changes need to be made. I love QS tracker! I can see all Quality Score changes in campaign / adset level by separating on 3 different factors. So, you can see the spaces where needs your attention. This is missing part of Google Adwords Opportunities module and really excited to see more ML-AI related optimization ideas.
ConsUI/UX still can be improved. Advanced API integration is must for smaller packages too. The optimization module, mainly focusing on optimizing current account - why not to add new modules for creating a new account structure too.

By Optmyzr on November 16, 2017
Thanks for reviewing us Yigit! We will have a tool for creating new search campaign structures by the end of 2017. For shopping campaigns, we already have great tools for building the structure and for keeping it in sync with the merchant center data. We're always excited to be able to work with great agencies like ZEO and learn how we can do even more to make managing PPC easier and more profitable.
November 2, 2017
Mike F.
Sr Manager Search Marketing
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees
June 17, 2019

“Optmyzr the Swiss Army Knife of PPC Tools”

OverallGreat support from smart folks. The reps and Optmyzr are expert and generous marketers who never stop helping.
Pros- Pricing is a bargain compared to competitors -Great keyword de-duping feature - Quality Score Analysis Including account, campaign, ad group and keyword scores. - Fast Optimization tools can save hours - The Cause Report and Root Cause Analysis helps you understand what forces are impacting results - The ad testing function is very useful and precise - A very large collection of Google Scripts - Reporting offers many options and can help sabe time too.
ConsThere was really noting I did not like. I don't think phone support is included but the answer emails very quickly.
Subash B.
Co-Founder
March 1, 2018

“Powerful, Time-Saving & Reasonably Priced”

OverallIt saved me lotsa time & money - makes repeated analysis available in a click.
ProsOne-click optimization, workouts for campaign optimization with customizable workflows, scripts, budget management, alerts, quality score management, etc - everything a PPC Manager needs in one package with a very affordable flat price - no % fee on spends.
ConsIt's a powerful tool - it will take time to build your familiarity & get the best out of it. Of course, the team does an introductory one on one with you to take you through the features - but this tool definitely not for a novice. The features on Bing are very very limited. The general user interface can be improved - looks a bit dated & clunky at times especially with large account pagination issues crop up.

By Optmyzr on March 5, 2018
Thanks for the review! We just added a lot of new Bing Ads features so hopefully that brings it closer to what you would expect. We also continue to work on our interface to try and hit the right balance between ease-of-use and efficiency for managing lots of accounts. I agree with you that we are primary a solution for PPC Experts. If we can help with anything, let us know!
March 1, 2018
Dan Andrè L.
Paid Search Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
June 25, 2019

“Optmyzr - your best friend in ppc-management”

OverallThis software has made my tasks as a pcc account manager at an agency a lot easier and it is a nice companion to help out in raising any concerns that may arise in any pcc-account. It works really well for basic optimization tasks and also has some really powerful features.
ProsA very intuitive and easy to use ppc-management tool. I am using this daily to keep track of the accounts I manage and save lots of time doing optimizations since Optmyzr has the suggestions ready for me, while I just have to engage them with a few clicks. It also makes scripts in Google Ads accounts easy by letting you define some rules and the script is generated for you, ready to be used in your account.
ConsThere is nothing in particular I would single out as negative. I have still not managed to deep-dive into all the features and some sections require you to define some rules to get the data you want.
kenji C.
June 26, 2019

“My Review of Optmyzr”

Overallnot very good to be honest. I've been a customer for a year or more? I can't remember. The only thing I use your site for is the Optmyzr Express, which I'll add new relevant keywords but most of the times I noticed they are searches in my category that usually misspelled a word or something. Some keywords are good add ons but get very little impressions which I'll have to move to it's own group later on. Then I'll notice that recommended keyword will be back in the recommended option again. It's like a never ending loop, I've done this so many times. I add it, then move it, then delete it, then it's back in the que to add in again. The other features like the gender adjustment or the device bid adjustments are nice touch but sometimes I feel they are way off the mark so I don't even use them now. If I can make a suggestion, you should have weekly group webinars helping people on different discussions. If you do have them, I have never heard about it, but it's free for you and it will help us greatly. Perhaps have an option for private one on one sessions with screen sharing so we can see what you describe. I would say most subscriptions I have like, Ahref, BrightLocal, BuzzStream, Tidio, YouCanBookMe, SpyFu, etc...(there are plenty more I'm signed up with) offer some type of makeover on the dashboard or add new features but have an article to describe how to use that new tool or feature, or they have a video talking about it.. I don't see any of that stuff for you guys.
ProsScripts are very helpful. Dashboard is very nice when all accounts are displayed with their spent level. Oprmyzr Express Is Good
ConsNot user friendly Complex (even for a seasoned SEO/PPC guy who has a lot of other subscriptions!) No real guidance of any sort No good articles/blogs about the industry and how your tools can help No videos explaining how to use the new features or tools. If you do have them, they are probably buried on your YouTube channel, but it should be on your homepage or even a link on the dashboard. The little message that says, "You just saved 45 minutes" is ridiculous, most times it's something very small that I did and suddenly I just saved an hour, it's very exaggerated...
June 26, 2019
Retail, 51-200 employees
November 10, 2017

“Optmyzr has allowed me to do alone in Search and Shopping what requires a team of 10+ or an agency. ”

ProsEase of use compared to other larger platforms like Kenshoo or Marin. The support team is incredible and the founder knows PPC inside and out and is happy to share his knowledge. This company goes above and beyond and continues to improve.
ConsWhile this software is unbeatable for the price for top-down management and analysis...it doesn't really have the capability for bulk ad changes or keyword changes yet. I'm happy to use Adwords Editor for that type of work though so overall I'm very pleased with Optmyzr.

By Optmyzr on November 13, 2017
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the kind words! We are indeed not the best option for standard bulk changes like those that the AdWords Editor is really good at. To keep our prices reasonable, we try to build workflows that are hard to do in Google's own tools so let us know if there's anything related to bulk ad or keyword changes that we could build to make your life easier. We actually have a really cool bulk ad script that works together with the Editor to make bulk changes to seasonal ads or time sensitive promotions.
Chris H.
June 25, 2019

“The Best PPC Tools On The Market”

OverallOptmyzr has had the same effect on my business that doubling my workforce would have. Optmyzr has allowed me to manage campaigns at scale and deliver results far quicker than any other tool I have ever used.
ProsOptmyzr has more than doubled the efficiency of my team. The staff at Optmyzr are fantastic and are happy to develop the tool based on feedback from myself and my team. Optmyzr has been a game changer since I discovered it a few years ago.
ConsI currently use an external tool for Feed management. It would be great if Optmyzr could integrate a feed management tool into its arsenal.
kenji c.
July 17, 2018

“Great Service for PPC Users”

OverallVery good, even though this is one of the biggest expense I have in my arsenal of tools, I feel it's worth it because of the results it achieves for my client's PPC accounts. I've seen great improvement in all of their results, their CPC and gaining new quality keywords. I also noticed my Quality Score is VERY high now, most of them are around the 7 to 9 (out of 10!) score which is great. The A/B testing is a nice feature too.
ProsOptmyzr Express - one page, you can go through all the recommendations for all of your accounts very easily. Great customer service, usually respond same day with any of your questions.
ConsEase of use...I think it could be designed so that it's easier to use functions. I'm very tech savy so I understand a lot of it, but there are features that I still don't get too, even after taking the UDEMY class or going on YouTube and even with training, some features are just too confusing and I feel it could be easier by design.
March 14, 2018

“Great software that helps me manage multiple accounts effectively ”

OverallA great overview of the state of my ppc accounts plus fantastic insights very quickly which leaves me time to optimse rather than prep the data.
ProsThe overview is the best feature for me. At a glance I can see key metrics for all my accounts and quickly identify any potential issues without spending a huge amount of time filtering data.
ConsThe software itself is fantastic. I am a little disappointed that the basic package is no longer available meaning that you have to get your client base to a certain level to be able to access this tool. This tool could help people with low number of clients grow their client base and then scale up their subscription. I do not feel in terms of pricing, it supports the independent ppc manager as much.
Bruno F.
Director of Operations
51-200 employees
November 10, 2017

“Optmyzr is one of the most important tools we have at the agency. ”

OverallIt has helped us get better insights into how our campaigns run as well as scaling up our output.
ProsWe've been using Optmyzr for almost three years, and I can't say enough good things about it. The stack of tools offered under a single platform is nothing short of phenomenal. It's instrumental in helping our business grow and in training our analysts as well. It's such a time saver. The support we get from the team is best in class as well.
ConsThe only issue we have at the moment is that Optmyzr is not meant for optimizing more than one account at a time. If you have a client who has multiple AdWords accounts, you'll have to budget pace and manage them one by one. A portfolio solution would be highly recommended.

By Optmyzr on November 13, 2017
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bruno and for being a long-time customer! I'll add multi-account budget pacing to our roadmap. We can already do budget optimization across multiple accounts. I'll email you the instructions to access this experimental feature.
Joey H.
Digital Marketing Writer
November 9, 2018

“Invaluable Tools & Insight At Your Fingertips”

OverallOptmyzr gives me critical insights it would otherwise take me endless hours to uncover so I can get our clients more conversions & better conversions at a better price. It allows me to optimize ad spend, analyze ad performance, and uncover opportunities to improve ad copy, bidding, and more. It also makes it super easy to run and manage scripts across all client accounts. And I haven't even mentioned other tools like the hour of week bidder, quality score analysis, or the rules engine. It's giving me the insight and tools I need to identify campaign weaknesses and give our clients the best value.
ProsOptmyzr gives you the perfect blend of automation tools and campaign insights to truly optimize your ad campaigns. It saves you a ton of time by streamlining many tedious tasks while still leaving you in control. So many tools to love, it's hard to pick one.
ConsThere's nothing I dislike about it so far. Because it leaves you in control and features many valuable tools that accomplish much, it does come with a learning curve that may be larger or smaller, depending on previous knowledge and experience. That being said, I have found it easy to get going with key tools like account workouts, keyword lasso, negative keyword finder, conversion grabber & others while I get acclimated with the rest.
November 9, 2018
David J.
VP of Paid Media
Automotive, 51-200 employees
June 24, 2019

“Save Time, Increase Conversions”

OverallI'm the VP of Paid Media for a large digital agency. We use Optmyzr to increase the effectiveness of the campaigns we run for our clients.
ProsThere aren't many software packages out that there will both save you time and make you money, this is one of them! I've been doing paid search for over 10 years now and I have yet to come across anything like Optmyzr. It's easy to use, powerful, and always raising the bar.
ConsThis is hard. I can't think of anything that I don't like.
Rob B.
Indie Digital Marketer

“Essential ”

OverallIt's been great. Knowledgeable support staff and a product that improves every week.
ProsAs a one-person business, having software like Optmyzer, which lets me scale my capacity, is essential to maximizing my profitability.
ConsSome of the automation features still feel a bit clunky or cumbersome to set up.
Edward V.
Director of Search Marketing
June 20, 2017

“Great experience with rich useful features that allow us to improve campaign perf.”

ProsOptmyzr is lightweight and easy to use. I can get in and find what I am looking for quickly and then optimize the campaigns intuitively with the tools supplied. By far my favorite tools are for shopping campaign optimization. The attribute bidding tool is fantastic. What great time savings. Just learning about the GrIP structure was valuable for us.
ConsI would like to see Bing optimization options available for our accounts. Also for reporting it would be nice to have month over month reporting options with % difference measurement for conversions, cost, etc. These are minor gripes though.
June 20, 2017
Stuart M.
June 24, 2019

“The PPC Tool You Have Been Looking For”

OverallFantastic. The product, the team, the experience have all been 5 stars.
ProsThis is what I would call a 2nd generation PPC tool that is focused on a lot of the advanced features resident within Google/Bing. The focus of the tool is building in consistency through AI, automation, and machine learning and it delivers big time for the money. While one could ostensibly do a lot of what Optymzr does via scripting, the tool makes these features widely accessible and easy to implement. The custom scripting, QS tracker/analyses, and auditing tools are all great.
ConsSome of the UI is a bit hard to navigate. They are adding a lot of features and likely need to rethink some navigational issues to accommodate.
March 16, 2018

“Exceptional Experience for Premier Google Partner”

ProsSpeed of AdWords loading. Flexibility in reporting templates. Awesome tools for managing search terms, SKAGs, negatives etc. Works very well for an agency.
ConsPerhaps Bing speed is a bit slow sometimes.

By Optmyzr on March 23, 2018
Thanks for the review! Sorry about Bing being slow, it's often their API but we're working on some tricks to make it work faster. You may be interested in Optmyzr Express, a new capability that will launch soon where all the recommendations are cached so they will load faster.
March 16, 2018
Russ P.
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 14, 2018

“Excellent AdWords Optimization Tool. Saves a lot of Time.”

ProsOptmyzr is a very easy to use tool. Saves a lot of time as we can quickly optimize the accounts and make changes that would otherwise be time-consuming. Reporting is excellent and the reports are client friendly, beautiful, customizable, and easy to build. The account workouts are a good way to keep the accounts in good shape. Would recommend Optmyzr for all advertising specialists and agencies.
Monte H.
November 12, 2017

“Powerful tool and a reasonable price”

OverallImproved AdWords performance. Better yield on ad spend and less wasted spend.
ProsLots of features and flexibility. Great scripts too. Direct links into AdWords, Bing and Facebook.
ConsCan be a bit complex to use for a novice user. Pricing can be an issue is you have a large volume of small clients/spenders.

By Optmyzr on November 14, 2017
Great feedback Monte! We're definitely more geared towards PPC experts and the types of tasks that they would spend a lot of time on if they didn't have our tools. But if you ever have a new person on your team who's not as advanced as you, they can take our free course on Udemy to get ramped up. That's in addition to the personal trainings we do of course. We've also tweaked our pricing and we have a new Enterprise plan for agencies with lots of smaller accounts. Making our tools accessible to agencies of all types is really important so we always welcome the feedback on our pricing and features.
November 12, 2017
Philip C.
December 19, 2015

“'Must Have' Software For Adwords Optimization”

OverallAs a growing Adwords Management Agency, Optmyzer not only saves over 15 hours of report analysis every week - it helps me make decisions that make people money. The software is intuitive and easy to use. It's also customizes reports easily and allows me to send fantastic reports to clients. New features, tools, and delightful upgrades come regularly. I wanted an affordable tool that would help me analyze data, make decisions, and grow accounts effectively - and Optmyzer has done all of these things and more with flying colors.
Pros- Support staff is second to none! They are fast, knowledgeable, and professional. Great team over there! - They have automatic optimizations for every part of your account that are unbelievable. - Reporting features with the ability to integrate with Google Analytics help with having something the our customers can easily read and understand. - My favorite is the account analysis section that has all kinds of reports - both visual and numeric that allow you to really play with the data in any way that you want.
ConsI honestly have no complaints. Not a one. Even the price is unbelievably affordable.

By Optmyzr on December 21, 2015
Thanks for great review! We've got some cool new time-saving features in the works for 2016 so we hope we'll continue to earn your praise!
December 19, 2015
Erik B.
Search Engine Consultant
November 13, 2018

“Excellent Google Ads Optimization Tool - A real time-saver”

ProsOptmyzr offers many valuable functions which otherwise would be time consuming if they were performed manually. The tool is especially good when managing multiple clients and for simplyfing day-to-day management.
ConsHard to come up with any clear cons. It would be interesting if it in the future would be possible to create and manage campaigns with ad customizers in Optmyzr.
Stefano R.
Co-Founder/Owner
Internet, Unspecified
March 14, 2018

“A great help in managing my Adwords Campaigns”

OverallBetter cost per click and per covnersion in my campaigns
ProsIt makes easy and fast to execute the most common maintainance tasks as in-deep analysis of our Adwords campaign. The visualization of data anche possibile actions is very clear and friendly.
Consit is not cheap, but if you manage several campaigns or a big campaign, it will likely pay itself several times helping you in investing better your budget.
George G.
June 18, 2019

“If you are a digital marketing agency running adwords campaigns this tool is a MUST HAVE”

OverallIts like hiring a full team of Google Ads experts.
ProsIts really easy to use fast and with reliable suggestions. The tool changes through time and follows the Google Ads ecosystem. The support team and the CEOs are there to listen to your suggestions. Its very important to have this kind of support.
Consi try hard to thing about something and honestly i cant !
Manuel V.
PPC Executive
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
June 18, 2019

“Great tool to manage all your PPC campaigns”

Pros- It has some great features that simplify your life doing SEM - I love the Shopping campaigns tool, it helps you to create hundred of campaigns in just a few minutes - I also like a lot the tool to adjust the target ROAS and CPA of my campaigns for not losing any chance to convert - I find pretty useful the Rule Engine, you can define your own rules to apply to your campaigns if they fit to the constraints that you define - The Spanish support is amazing (thanks team!)
Cons- I would improve the interface, to make it easier on the eyes
Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
January 14, 2019

“Great for More Advanced AdWords Management”

OverallWe've been using Wordstream for years and just made the switch to Optmyzr after seeing some of their more advanced tools (budget optimizers, scripts, etc.). We've been using it for about two months at this point and it helps our agency manage each of our client accounts with ease. Would highly recommend signing up for a trial.
ProsThey have great tools like PPC Investigator (which helps you get to the root of large campaign changes), report designers, workouts, etc. It helps me keep an eye on my paid search accounts at work with ease and helps automate a lot of the tasks I've been doing manually. You can customize scripts, budget management and more. I think some of their tools should have been incorporated into AdWords, they're so good!
ConsI think their interface could still use some improvements for usability's sake and I would LOVE if they could incorporate Facebook optimization, like they do for AdWords. That is the only thing I miss having switched from Wordstream: the Facebook 20 Minute Work Weeks. There's no workout to replace optimizing those.
January 14, 2019
Design, 1-10 employees
July 17, 2018

“Great Time Saver, Could Use Some Platform Work”

OverallGreat for quick fixes and AdWords only reporting. If you're an agency that couples reporting with other services, I would suggest AgencyAnalytics.
ProsBig time saver. You can quickly perform a workout or changes that would normally take a while to compile the data for.
ConsAlthough it's a time saver, it's not always accurate and many times I have to ignore suggestions so I would definitely spend time looking at what their suggestions are and truly understanding if they are good or bad. Also, the UI needs work to be more user-friendly, more modern dashboard. There is little consistency as to where selections are, filters, etc. The same for reporting, the templates can be confusing and you end up with a ton of duplicates.
Regina C.
Marketing Manger
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
June 17, 2019

“The BEST PPC Software out there”

OverallThe customer service is fast and efficient. They are consistently adding new features. I find Optmyzr invaluable.
ProsOptmyzr saves me a ton of time. I could not imagine managing all the account I do without it. The ease of use. Minimal learning curve.
ConsI don't like that you can not get a spending forecast for a newly paused campaign.
November 5, 2018

“My timesaving best friend”

Prosif you're managing many google adwords campaigns, optmyzr is destined to become your best friend, also essential for the creation of advanced technical reports.
Consnothing you can not do using the google adwords interface, but using much more time. not yet aligned with the latest features of the new google interface.
November 5, 2018
Justin F.
PPC SPECIALIST
July 20, 2018

“Our hidden army”

OverallSupport is fantastic with screen sharing 1 on 1 support by people who actually know their shit! Refreshing! :)
ProsWe set up custom rules that go into a feature called workouts which we have a koi for all accounts to have this (ours is 11 optimisations bundled into 1 workout command) run at least once per week... this way we know the core optimisations have been completed and is a god sent when things are super busy as we can get on with building new campaigns and let Optimyzr give us the peace of mind that a minimum touch benchmark is kept. Love it!
ConsNothing to say in regards to liking something least as we love the whole package.
July 20, 2018
Zara I.

“Saves Time!”

ProsI like the fact that it does a lot of the analysis for me and provides me useful information to optimise the accounts. It saves a lot of time if you were to do this manually.
ConsEverything is great! Only thing is that some options are only available with the Pro which is out of my price range.
Francesco T.

“Marvelous product”

OverallProfessional analysis done in seconds instead of minutes or hours. It allows to scale our service a lot.
ProsIt allows a professional AdWords to scale his business analysis reducing time and allowing to do a lot of optimization.

By Optmyzr on March 23, 2018
Thanks for your wonderful review Francesco! We hope to continue making you happy for many more years to come!
Carlos David L.
Head Marketing
June 18, 2019

“How Optimzr can help you to improve your results in Google Ads”

ProsThe level of reccomendation. Optmyzr use a lot of data about the accounts and propose you massive changes that allow you spend your time in another tasks.
ConsI have the sensation that sometime appears new features and we don't have previous information about how to use that.
Greg B.
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 12, 2018

“Definitely a time saver. ”

OverallVery satisified with with Optmyzr, I wish it had been available 8 years ago.
ProsMultiple optimizations baked in, easy reporting, deep dive analysis and always building on what's already awesome.
ConsReally none, I can see more automation that could be helpful in the future.
November 12, 2018
Michael R.
Senior Media buyer
November 27, 2018

“Upgrade reports for your business”

OverallThis has made all aspects of campaign management and reporting go so much smoother, while reducing my workload.
ProsThere isn't enough space to list all the great things for this product. One of the biggest wins is reducing the time it takes to manage projects, while also making it so much easier to report data to our clients. It can be a real challange sometimes to explain everything we do, and with Optmyzr and their reporting features, we dont have to.
ConsIt's constantly growing, and at times, it can be hard to keep up with all the new changes.
November 27, 2018
Kelly R.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Great software! ”

OverallI've really appreciated Optmyzr. It's helped to streamline many processes and create great reports. Thanks guys!
ProsMy answer about what is the best is probably the same as a lot of people's. The Quality Score Tracker. It really helps you to target low quality score groups easily. Also, the reports are fantastic. It's super easy to create good reports for your clients at a touch of a button. I also really like the budget management, keyword and negative keyword finder, and the scripts.
ConsI don't like that you can't put Facebook into your account unless you upgrade. Budgets are being split into Facebook a lot these days and PPC managers shouldn't have to pay more for the same budget. It just cuts into our profit. They need to make Facebook Ads available at the basiv level. Also, the area where they suggest you create new ads is a little confusing as to it's actual recommendation.
November 2, 2018

“Saves time and provides granular insight”

Overallvery good. support has been on it.
ProsWe like utilizing a number of Optmyzr's tools including many of the keyword tools, which make it easy to find low converting - high cost keywords and alternatively, low cost - high converting keywords, as well as negatives to add and more. The reporting is great for getting a high level look at accounts over a longer period of time or even for the month to be able to then dive in more granularly on the account. The price point is good for the value you receive, especially as an agency managing multiple PPC accounts.
ConsWe would love more customizing of columns and attributes to things so we can ensure we are reviewing the right metrics we want to review for the specific client. Sometimes, some columns are not able to be added in certain screens like conv. value/cost and CPA, but they seem to be open to adding those where needed when talking with their support team. Honestly, we feel like we are still under-utilizing its tools. We would love more of a "package" step by step on some of the tools so we can just plug and chug and get the data back.
November 2, 2018
Darren C.
March 19, 2018

“Great software to complement your AdWords Agency”

OverallTime saving and different insights into your advertising accounts
ProsGreat brief workouts which go through your AdWords accounts to provide optimisations and overviews. These can be a real timesave and helps you look at accounts in different ways.
ConsReport creation could be faster, but I can probably learn to use it better too as I think there is a template feature!

By Optmyzr on March 23, 2018
Thanks for the review! We do indeed have a template system for reports so that you can set it up once and then leverage that same template for many clients. Each client will still get a report that has their logo so it feels custom to them. Happy to arrange a training for you if you drop us a note at support.
March 19, 2018
March 14, 2018

“Life Changer Tool for me and my team”

OverallMore Valueble Time for Creative Work & Faster Responses on my other external and internal tasks in oour digital agency
ProsThe "one click" optimisations and the reporting. Its fast , straight to the point and well organised. Its faster than the adwords interface. I love it.
Paulo R.
Professor
Sports, Unspecified
August 21, 2017

“Great PPC Software”

ProsEverything! its the best tool I've used in more than 10 years managing ppc campaigns. It's a great value for what you pay. Never do PPC without it.
ConsI believe there are no cons. Just the reports could offer more options, but they keep improving constinuoulsy.
August 21, 2017