Beesbusy Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Beesbusy

With Beesbusy, teams organize, plan and work together easily to accomplish their tasks and projects. Project managers and teams love Beesbusy because of its user-friendly interface. It is the most simple way to organize your work. No set up needed, you can start right away. Beesbusy also comes with advanced features: Gantt charts, customizable multi-projects views, team planning charts, on-demand notifications, a customizable dashboard... Your team will work better than ever. Learn more about Beesbusy

Walter B.
Transformation Program Manager
Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees
November 24, 2019

“The swiss knife of project management apps!”

OverallI'm usually working on more than five complex programs in parallel and I also want to make sure I give the right time and attention to my personal and familial activities. Once I organise all of that on Beesbusy, I know that everything is at my finger tips and that frees up my mind to focus on doing things rather than planning and replanning or wondering what I forgot. I use the business version but this is super easy to invite people to collaborate on a project even if they want to use only the free version. We can instantaneously share the task list and communicate without the need of a complex setup or a painful training. On my business version I can manage at the next level of details with time tracking, critical path scheduling and multi projects consolidation in a transparent way for the people who are just looking at the to do list. What is amazing is that I can use Beesbusy in the simplest way to share a shopping list with my wife and on the same app follow my complex professional projects.
ProsThe intuitiveness and the look of the user interface on web version. The possibility to look at an activity through the 3 different views (what, when, who). The multi projects view. All what matters on the same page. The customisable dashboard which follows me everywhere on the Webapps and the mobile app. The voluntary buzz to inform coworkers versus the painful automatic notifications in most other apps. The pro and personal projects on the same app but with clear identification which helps me prioritising even across my personal and professional life.
ConsNo possibility to work offline (when in a plane for example) No when or who view on mobile No Tablet version

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your positive review of Beesbusy and thorough feedback. The absence of planning views (When and Who tabs) on our mobile app version is mainly because of the small size of smartphone screens. We are very happy to learn that Beesbusy is helping you organize your projects and daily tasks.
Miriam H.
Communications Consultant
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“Easy to work with”

OverallThe experience is great and it helps us sort all our projects and task, as well as share what's going on with teams working from other offices. Can't wait to see the new features Beesbusy will likely introduce
ProsBeesbusy is easy to work with which makes it easy to implement in the company as it allows for fast training for the whole team. We can teach each one how to use beesbusy in around 5 minutes and that makes people use the tool more, rather than other softwares that may be tricky to use. Also, being able to create GANTT diagrams within the tool is really helpful.
ConsIt would be lovely if you could set some task to autorepeat themselves instead of having to log them in every month.

By Beesbusy on November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review of Beesbusy! We are actually working on recurring tasks and this new feature will be available quite soon. We will inform our users as soon as it is ready. We are very happy to know that Beesbusy is useful for you.
November 13, 2019
Jean François G.
DG
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Killer application”

ProsThe design Very fast and easy to use from the smartphone for a quick check Nice design and rich fontions from the webapp for business purpose
ConsNothing compared to the competitors. I prefer to manage everything from the smartphone but the device is not good enough for that.

By Beesbusy on November 26, 2019
Thank you for your very positive review of Beesbusy!
David G.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
November 23, 2019

“Très bonne et très simple application de gestion de projets pro et perso”

OverallListe de tâches collaboratives. Gestion de projets. Management d'équipes.
ProsSimplicité. Passage d'une liste de tâches à une gestion de projet collaborative en un seul clic.
ConsManque quelques filtres sur la vue présentant l'ensemble des projets actifs.

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your review of Beesbusy.
Design, 1-10 employees

“A tool for your team”

OverallI use it daily to see my work of the day, it's very convenient to have a full view of all my projects and my team, and it's easy to change dates and re-organises things.
ProsIt's colorful and you can have a lot of different views of all your projects
ConsIt's can be a bit confusing on certain features (delete a project or create a group)

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your review and feedback! We will take this into account and keep on improving these features. We would love to get in touch to know more about your ideas. Please feel free to contact us directly.
Vincent L.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
November 25, 2019

“Task management and project management all in one”

OverallVery simple in getting started, we have gradually extended our use thanks to the many features. Personally, I use a lot of push tasks (I'm a fan of the GTD). For the company level, it's the collaborative side that really helps us: Process settings, reminders, notifications (just what 'it is necessary), info on the tasks carried out by the project contributors, ... The overall project vision is also very advanced. What I like too is that the Beesbusy team listens to users and regularly comes out with new features, whether we use them or not, depending on our needs.
ProsTask Management Project management and monitoring Collaborative features Quick and simple setup
ConsThere is a user incentive system to encourage us to use the solution as much as possible. Fortunately, it is not too intrusive. We do not use it.

By Beesbusy on November 26, 2019
Thank you very much for your positive review. We love to hear feedback from our users, it helps us improving Beesbusy in order to make it as useful as possible.
Thierry G.
Développeur
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 29, 2019

“Fluidifie la communication et le travail d'équipe”

ProsLa prise en main est aisée et l'outil est d'une grande simplicité d'utilisation, tout en proposant un périmètre de fonctionnalité très large. L'outil est tellement collaboratif qu'il fluidifie tous les jours le travail d'équipe et simplifie nos process. C'est un gain de temps et surtout des projets plus carrés. Je recommande vivement !
ConsIl est difficile de s'en passer après usage.

By Beesbusy on December 2, 2019
Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes tres heureux que Beesbusy puisse accompagner l'organisation de votre equipe.
November 29, 2019
Guillaume B.
Partner
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
November 26, 2019

“ Ideal tool for managing tasks and projects (for pro and private use)”

ProsI use Beesbusy for private purposes to manage tasks or list ideas. Perfect tool for this kind of needs. But it is especially in my company that the solution becomes powerful. We are a consulting firm and manage multiple projects in groups or subgroups. Beesbusy makes it easy to follow all the projects in detail, to get an overview and to understand the dependencies between the tasks. It is simple and comprehensive, making it an excellent tool for project management and tasks management.
ConsNone to my knowledge. It makes the job perfectly.

By Beesbusy on November 27, 2019
Thank you for your very positive review. We are happy that Beesbusy helps you organize both your professional and personal tasks.
Arnaud C.
Construction, 1-10 employees
November 18, 2019

“Aplication Beesbusy parfait pour la communication projet entre collègues”

OverallOutil utilisé au quotidien par nos équipes depuis les opérationnels jusqu'à l'administration des Ventes. Tout peut être noté ce qui génère une base de données énorme et très intéressante pour retrouver les historiques. On peut y mettre des photos pour illustrer. Toutes les fonctionnalités existent et l'outil est très agréable.
ProsTrès simple d'utilisation. Très lisible. Super outil pour communiquer entre collègues sur un projet commun sans déranger l'ensemble de l'équipe constamment. Devient au final une base de données énorme sur l'ensemble des projets traités qui peut permettre de facturer des prestations, de connaître des dates clé pour facturer, de retrouver des données. Possibilité de rajouter des photos pour étoffer. Très bon outil PRO, très complet.
ConsPas de points faibles : ergonomie ok,

By Beesbusy on November 19, 2019
Merci pour votre avis positif et votre retour d'experience.
Design, 1-10 employees
November 22, 2019

“Beesbusy, a tool that facilitates project management”

ProsOn this application I like the fact that it is very easy to create lists of tasks, and to follow the progress of our project. The multi-project view is also a big advantage over these competitors. In addition, being able to easily switch from one view to another allows us to have a good overview of our project.
ConsThe mobile application deserves to be reviewed, in order to become a real plus for everyday use.

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to hear more about your suggestions. Please feel free to contact us directly to share your ideas.
Pierre-Yves M.
Consultant
Management Consulting, Self-employed
November 24, 2019

“Smart and simply efficient”

OverallBeesbusy allowed to the different teams I work with to hace some efficient Tools pour manage correctly the personal and business scheeduling
ProsThis software is Customer centric; I mean this tool supports you in a daily way with features which have a real Added value : being the link between the organization and sheeduling of your business life and private life !
Cons there is no cons ; this tool could be improved but at this stage it is a good product.

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are happy that Beesbusy can help you organize your tasks.
Claude C.
Construction, 11-50 employees
November 19, 2019

“Easy to use this apps and very intuitive !”

Overallat this times all our projects are realized under this apps
ProsI use the application for almost a year and it allowed me to better organize myself on my professional and personal tasks Since we use it mainly in management of collaborative projects between collaborators, which allows me at a glance to see the progress
ConsWe don't have negative opinions or any additional request to this apps

By Beesbusy on November 20, 2019
Thank you very much for your positive review.
November 19, 2019
Cathy L.
chargée de support
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 18, 2019

“Application simple et efficace”

OverallJe l'utilise pour l'organisation de mes tâches quotidiennes tant personnelles que professionnelles. Permet d'avoir une vision d'ensemble de tous les projets en cours et ceux que nous partageons avec mes collègues, ce qui facilite réellement les réunions hebdomadaires et nous fait gagner du temps.
ProsCet outil est d'une grande simplicité d'utilisation et facile à prendre en main.
ConsJe n'ai rencontré de soucis particulier pour le moment.

By Beesbusy on November 19, 2019
Merci beaucoup pour votre avis. Nous somme heureux que Beesbusy facilite votre organisation.
Architecture & Planning, Self-employed

“Indispensable ”

OverallVery useful and intuitive app for project management in a professional capacity but also for private task management. Tool that has become indispensable to me so it saves time and avoids forgetfulness. I particularly recommend.
ProsSynchronisation, very useful, very intuitive.
ConsNothing, just very well designed. Very easy to use. Informations immediately shared
Information Services, 1-10 employees
November 22, 2019

“Organise time seems easier with Beesbusy”

ProsYou can have access from all your devices. It's quick to create task, organise them and follow them It's a good means to share information with workmates You can create even small or big project through software.
ConsNothing. All the things in the software are good.

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your positive review!
Olivier F.
Construction, Self-employed

“Facile à utiliser”

OverallGestion quotidienne de projets immobiliers type construction de maisons
ProsVue d'ensemble claire et précise permettant de gagner du temps
ConsAucun , cette application est parfaite !

By Beesbusy on November 19, 2019
Merci pour votre avis ! Nous sommes contents que Beesbusy puisse vous aider au quotidien.
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 5, 2019

“Nice tool to manage personal and professional tasks”

ProsI like that this tool is easy and quick to master and that I can manage my projects on my computer and on my mobile if I am on the go (contrary to other similar tools for project management). I can add co-workers or friends to my projects so we can work together or exchange about it. I also love that I can dissociate my personal projects from my professional ones while beeing able to manage them on one unique tool.
ConsI found it has its limits when it comes to more complicated work projects. It would be nice to add some features (like creating a timeline in order to have an overall vision of the project and its tasks.

By Beesbusy on November 6, 2019
Hello, Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy using Beesbusy. We actually have different timeline features : Gantt chart, team schedule, multi-projects planification... They are all included in our Business and Enterprise plans and can be used on the Web version of Beesbusy to work on more complex projects. You can se the details here : https://en.beesbusy.com/pricing/ Don't hesitate to contact us for a free trial! The Beesbusy Team
November 5, 2019
François C.
Banking, 10,001+ employees
November 25, 2019

“Beesbusy, the must-have app in project management”

ProsUser-friendly, allows you to have an over view of your professional and personal projects, very quickly essential in your daily life.
ConsThere are no really negative topics on this app which is really very well done as a whole

By Beesbusy on November 26, 2019
Thank you very much for this positive review of Beesbusy.
Adrián B.
Data Analyst
Online Media, 1-10 employees

“Nice Software”

ProsIt's a good software to organize your daily tasks or your current clients.
ConsSometimes the charging times ara a little bit long.

By Beesbusy on November 20, 2019
Thank you for your review and feedback. We will keep on working to further improve our product.
Benoît L.
Président
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2019

“Pratique et utile dans ma profession”

ProsPartage d'informations pour un même bien et gestion des tâches
Consje n'ai pas identifié de points fables dans le cadre de mon activité

By Beesbusy on November 29, 2019
Merci beaucoup pour votre avis et votre retour d'utilisation.
November 28, 2019
Printing, 1-10 employees

“Great!”

ProsFor optimize your time and manage your team ans projets.
ConsIn first, push the team to use it :)) after it's great!

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your review of Beesbusy!
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees

“Excellent tool”

OverallI was used to "historical" tools that have good performances but are kind of "painful" to use. With Beesbusy, I can do the same things but in a more convenient way.
ProsIt's simple, easy to use, intuitive, and still it offers all the functionalities I need (sharing the vision of completion, rescheduling, links between activities...).
ConsI can't think of anything, I didn't encounter any specific difficulty.

By Beesbusy on November 27, 2019
Thank you for your review. Our goal is to help you manage everything easily and we are glad that you like using Beesbusy.
Nicolas C.
P. Eng.
Construction, 51-200 employees

“Excellent App”

ProsVery graphic Very easy to use Quite versatile. Extraordinary Support (Lightning fast and very effective).
ConsFor now, we have to choose 1 of 3 infos (Starting date, Ending date and Duration). It'd be useful to us to be able to see all 3 at the same time.

By Beesbusy on November 26, 2019
Thank you very much for your positive review and feedback on our support service. We try to be as quick and effective as possible. Your comment is duly noted, it will be forwarded to the rest of the team.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2019

“Efficient and user friendly”

ProsI use Beesbusy in order to manage my projects and share tasks (pending tasks, completed...) with my employees. Very easy et user friendly !
ConsNothing. It's easy and useful !

By Beesbusy on December 2, 2019
Thank you very much for your positive review.
November 27, 2019
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

“Agile tool”

OverallOverall experience is clearly the agility of the tool. We have many tasks day to day, new ones and old to reverse on a daily basis, and Beesbusy allow to do that.
ProsAgility, easy to add or reverse a task, and possibility to gather tasks in one sub-task. Great and easy to use, user friendly interface.
ConsNothing, Beesbusy is clearly nice and easy to use.

By Beesbusy on November 25, 2019
Thank you for your positive review and comment.
Benoit T.
Dirigeant
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
November 26, 2019

“Outil de gestion de projet simple et ludique”

Prossimplicité, ergonomie, usage web et smartphone
Conschargement des photos un tout petit peu longue

By Beesbusy on November 27, 2019
Merci pour votre avis positif et votre retour d'experience.
Information Services, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2019

“Good innovative software”

ProsUsability and Design Gamification Simplicity
ConsPlatform colors could be more neutral.

By Beesbusy on November 15, 2019
Thank you for your review!
November 14, 2019
Alexandre G.
Directeur Commercial
Chemicals, 10,001+ employees
November 26, 2019

“Appli à mettre dans toutes les mains”

Pros1 - Simplicité 2 - Ergonomie 3 - ludique
Cons1 - difficile à référencer dans un groupe global

By Beesbusy on November 27, 2019
Merci pour votre avis. Nous sommes heureux que Beesbusy vous plaise.
Yann F.
Directeur
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Efficace ”

ProsTrès Simple d'utilisation !!! Je vous le conseil.
ConsRien à signaler. Tout est bien fait !!!!

By Beesbusy on November 27, 2019
Merci pour votre tres bonne note et votre avis positif sur Beesbusy.