Appointfix Ratings

Overall

About Appointfix

Appointfix is the modern appointment book that syncs across all of your mobile devices. Appointfix lets you effortlessly schedule appointments and reduce no-shows by using automated text reminders, making your life just a little bit easier. The app is suited for any business with a repetitive client base. Replace your paper appointment book today and let the app send appointment reminders, so your clients never miss a booking again! Learn more about Appointfix

Bobbie A.
Stylist
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
September 20, 2019

“Perfect App for any stylist of nail tech”

OverallSupport is very fast at responding to and questions I may have and very helpful. ALL of my clients love that they get multiple reminders and it has kept me from having no show appointments.
ProsI love that it is easy to use, I can see my whole weekly view, that it syncs with my Google calendar and most favorite part that it sends reminders to my clients.
ConsThat clients can not book online them self's.
Lisa G.
Counsellor / Acupuncturist
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
September 19, 2019

“Appointfix : Best Appointment App for Professionals”

OverallI no longer get 'no shows' & clients love the reminders
ProsThis app automatically sends client appt reminders. The msg fields are easy to customise & include fields for clients first name, appt address, notes etc I have used Appointfix for many years & have recommended it to several colleagues - all of whom love it. Appointfix has always been reliable & has functioned on a variety of devices over the years I have used it. I highly recommend Appointfix.
ConsNothing, it has worked perfectly for me for many years now...
Alissa S.
Salon owner
September 19, 2019

“A must for any buisness”

OverallSince using this software over the past few years..it has changed everthing up... I no long gave client not turn up.. due to them receiving a text message 24 hours prior to their appointment.. if by chance my client is unable to attend ..it gives me enough notice to fit someone else in.. or call on my waiting list.. I love how it collaborates all my services..and pricing
ProsI love that I can send reminders 24 hours prior to my clients appointmets..it has minimised to zero any " no shows" which is huge for me bring a small buisness ..my clients love the message ...it's very professional
ConsNothing so far...I haven't experienced any problems to date, in sure little glitches here and there but nothing significant
Karen T.
Administrator/Trustee
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Excellent ”

OverallLife is busy for us all, I know I rely on reminders for appointments myself. I love Appointfix for its ease of use and for the difference it has made to our "did not attend" rate. We remind the day before and two hours before. This give clients the opportunity to reschedule if it does not suit them. And allows us time to re-book other from our wait-list.
ProsIt is easy to use, efficient, reliable and perfect for our Counselling business. Clients love the reminders.
ConsWe do not have any issues with this software.
Daniel P.
Design, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“I reduced no-shows!!”

OverallI had no issues with the app. The support team is awesome. They called me and they answered all my questions.
ProsI love that I can use the app on multiple devices and the messages are sending automatically on the Ultimate plan. I like so much that I can add as many message templates as I want and they are fully customizable. Because of the reminders, I reduced no-shows by 90%. Thank you, Appointfix!:)
ConsI don't have any cons with this app. As I said, it's the best app.

By Mobiversal on September 11, 2019
Thank you for your feedback Daniel!
September 10, 2019
Amber A.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed

“Worth it ”

OverallEasy to use and set up. Customer service help if fast and continues to work with you until you understand the issues.
ProsI set it up once for the client and all my reminders are sent with me worrying to do it everyday
ConsNo complaints after my questions were understood and answered
Donna W.
Animal Physiotherapist
Veterinary, Self-employed

“Great help to business”

OverallI now have clients move thier appoints with 24 hrs notice so I dont get put out. They dont miss as many appointments either. Clients like it!
ProsIts free for te number of appointments i have, which supports small busines hugely! Its works REALLY well and takes very little time.
ConsI would like to be able to set it to send rememinders to an email address if the client preferes and maybe also set to send ot 2 clients as sometime both usband and wife will want the reminder
Tristan S.
Personal Trainer
September 12, 2019

“Personal Trainer experience with appointfix”

OverallGreat. Fast replies for customer service and I've not needed them often at all which says a lot in itself.
ProsIt allows me to organise my diary and the automatic message feature is great. This means every client has an exact confirmation of when they've booked in which avoids any disputes.
ConsIt does everything I need it to. Perhaps a feature where I can book in stuff for myself and label it as such would be good. E.g. "Tuesday at 5 meeting friends in town". Instead of purely being linked to contacts. This would allow it to be a personal diary as well as a business one.
September 12, 2019
Tammy M.
Owner/Operator
October 10, 2019

“So Easy & Simple to Use”

OverallAppointfix does everything for me, I can break sales right down to my individual customers, or the whole group, same with the money side, i can get a daily report or monthly or anything else in between.
ProsIt's designed for dummies like me, who don't navigate these things very easily.
ConsHaven't got any yet, the program does everything I need
October 10, 2019
Veronica W.
Master Cosmetologist

“Best app ever”

OverallThis is the absolute best appointment app; if your looking to keep a personal touch with your clients when setting an appointment. Plus you can add a message for the days you are not available as well. I love it
ProsEasy to use and set up. Your appts are saved and back up if you have to get another device for access to your acct.
ConsThat you have to pay more to send follow up messages. Not their fault tho
Ashley D.
Special education teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 19, 2019

“Couldn't do my job without this app”

OverallAmazing!!! I feel like this app has saved me time and money traveling... When people don't show up to conferences it causes a lot of problems. This app is amazing at informing others of appointments.
ProsI have very few people that do not show up conferences now. Almost all of my parents show up to conferences and the reminders really help them remember
ConsI don't like that I when a phone never changes I have to change it in the app and in my phone book on my phone
Alicia H.
Hairstylist
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Appointments ”

ProsThis app is so easy to use, and my clients love getting their reminders. I Also love that wherever I go, my schedule is with me. I can easily book appointments on the go.
ConsI have no complaints. I will use appointfix as long as I continue to do hair!
Rob G.
Automotive, Self-employed
October 11, 2019

“Appointfix is awesome!”

OverallMy overall experience is appointfix works wonders for me! I'm always on the on and with appointfix being so user friendly it fits me perfectly! Great app!
ProsIt allows me to schedule my appointments, make all my adjustments, pricing etc. All at one time!
ConsIt's nothing major but it doesn't allow you to see repeat no show clients or a popup menu to show all you regular clients
October 11, 2019
Dawn M.
Salon Owner/Master Stylist
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2019

“The Perfect App!”

OverallSaves so much time. Everything you need is at your fingertips.
ProsThis app has been a lifesaver! It's easy to use and serves all my salon needs. I love the scheduler, the client information section. It will message your clients to remind them of their appointment and it will even help you with sales reports. Love it!!!
ConsI haven't encountered a single issue and I've been using this app for nearly 2 years.
October 8, 2019
louise a.
Freelance hairdresser
September 22, 2019

“Great app!”

OverallLove the appointment reminders that I can send to clients. I don't have any last minute cancellations. Saves carrying a big diary and trying to search for clients through the pages
ProsEasy to use, affordable, clear, can use different colours for every service/event, helpful and efficient team when needed. Adds up client costs over the day,week, month, year
ConsCan't zoom in on appointments , occasionally crashes
September 22, 2019
Kane B.
Chiropractor
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“Reducing Missed Appointments”

OverallI have dramatically decreased my no show/late cancelation frequency with my patients. It went from 14% to less than 2%
ProsThe software is intuitive and easy to use.
ConsI liked it better before Google made it harder to automate the reminders.
SAMMY B.
Beautician

“5 Stars !”

OverallI used to have to carry my appointment book around with me. I also used to have to keep notes on how to contact each client ( if the booked via email, insta or txt ) Now the ap recognises clients and their usual treatments. No more appointment book !
ProsAppointfix is very user friendly, it is so easy to enter clients and book appointments and to send reminders, it literally takes seconds. I also view clients appointment history easily. Appointments can be colour coded to show most popular treatments.
ConsThere isnt anything I dont like, if something confuses me then customer support is excellent.
Jeffrey K.
Hair stylist

“Appointmentfix”

ProsWell, let me start by saying I was one of those people that was NEVER going to give up my paper book. I could never find an app that was like my AT A GLANCE appointment book. This has changed my mind so far. It's beyond intuitive to use. I love the fact that my appointments are color coded. And, they appear neat and orderly unlike my dreadful chicken scratch with a pencil. My biggest concern has always been losing all my appointments. It's going to take me a while to get over that. As long as that's avoided this is a huge win in my humble opinion. One other point. I love having it on both my iPad and iPhone. It's pretty handy having my "book" with me all the time. Also, the reminder text messages for my clients have been a huge hit. Thank you.
ConsThere has not been a negative that I've been concerned about yet.
Stefanos M.
Stefanos barbershop
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Brilliant app”

OverallAll my customers are on time, saves me time keeps me organized and it worth every cent!!
ProsIt keeps me organized and all my clients are on time!
ConsI hope in the future you'll be able to schedule appointment online also
Michael m.

“Great app!”

ProsClient reminders are an excellent feature, my customers love them! Also that it blocks out your diary wjen you select a service with an allocated time.
ConsThe only thing lacking is a User (me) reminder of an upcominh appointment (like google calender has) but no biggie
Dr. Karlynn B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Love this app ”

OverallFantastic
ProsThis app does everything for me. I can carry my appointments in my phone in my pocket. It reminds my patients of their appointments. I have drastically reduced my no show.
ConsUpdates can sometimes glitch my appointment reminders.
September 26, 2019
Manshad A.
Dentist
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2019

“Good helpful application ”

OverallIts good, helpful & mandatory application for me to run my private practice Helps me to b in touch with my clients
ProsEasy to manage & reshedule appointments
ConsDelay in reminders notification and resheduling of appointment
Kim C.

“Excellent appointment software”

OverallI was looking for an appointment software to update my booking system for my hair business and I tried 7 different ones before I found Appointfix. It was so easy to enter client and service info compared to the others I tried! My clients love the automated reminders as well.
ProsThis software is very customizable, easy to set up and use and the customer support is phenomenal!
ConsThere's nothing I don't like about this software.
Melanie J.
Business owner
September 19, 2019

“Best app available for small business owners ”

OverallI haven't really experienced anything yet.
ProsEasy accessable. Prompts you to upgrade if one need. Nothing that I don't like
ConsIt's a bit slow so now and again.. And if you don't have the premium you need to send the sms yourself
Cindy A.
hairstylist

“Appointfix Rocks”

OverallI love Appointfix completely. Easy to use and the customer service reps are the best. Always super easy customer service with a personal touch.
ProsI love how easy it is to use. The customer service is A-1!
ConsNot a problem with the service or the app.
Brenda B.
Realtor, PM
Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Helpful”

OverallScheduling appointments is a good majority of my day and the easy to use app is very useful and the reminding clients of appointments is the best as to avoid loss of time with no shows.
ProsThis is a very easy to use software for scheduling appointments and reminders. Makes my job very easy.
ConsI don't have any real cons but possibly in the text put what the appointment is regarding such as location of appointment
Chris-Mari D.
Real Estate, Self-employed

“Excellent Product”

OverallExcellent
ProsIt is easy for me to keep my scheduling in one place. And then to also quickly check my daily schedule in the morning before the day begins.
ConsI would like to be able to customize the messages that are sent to clients for reminders etc. Maybe I am missing something but I don't think it is possible with the free version. THe premium version is probably the best :)

By Mobiversal on October 9, 2019
Thanks for the review Chris. You can customize the messages by going in Menu > Settings > Messages and tap on Reminder, then Template.
Paula R.
Hairdresser

“ Appointfix Review”

OverallVery pleased Make's my life easier
ProsVery easy to use, my clients like it, it keeps them informed of there booking
ConsI would like to book space between a double booking ie colour /cut & Blow-dry, atm I put them in separately. That would allow me to book someone in between
Carolyn B.
Beauty therapist

“Great App”

OverallMakes my bookings easy to manage on the go, allows me more time to spend doing what's important to my business.
ProsIt is easy to use and makes my business easy to run.
ConsI haven't really got any complaints.
Jonathan G.
Physical Therapist
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“So far so good. ”

ProsAble to be used across the multiple devises
ConsSlow to sync the moment you open the app.
Sabra S.
Salon owner

“Best booking software”

OverallI tried many software but appointfix is the best.
ProsEasy to set-up, easy to use, I use free version but no dramas, & never slow down.
ConsNothing that i know. It always best app for bookings.
Andrei P.
Groomer
September 30, 2019

“Great help!”

ProsEasy of use. Great features at a good price
ConsI wished there was a way of printing straight from the schedule
September 30, 2019
Janean M.
Golf instructor
Sports, Self-employed
September 19, 2019

“Upgraded My Customer Service”

OverallEasy to use. Just downloaded app & started. User friendly. Not complicated at all.
ProsBeing able to send my client a booking confirmation & reminder of their appointment. I am getting cancellations in advance and 0 no-shows now.
ConsI have had zero issues with the software.
Volkan U.
psychotherapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2019

“Very usefull for small companies”

ProsI had an issue of missing my customers and tried very different programs None worked as good as Appointfix It helped my customers not to forget their appointments Pros: * Compatible with my calendar * Easy to use * Free up to 100 customers
ConsCons: * Follow up messages or reminder messages can not changed in free version * In pro or ultimate version, a very high Monthly payment is required (If it had been an one time payment with a reasonable price I might have bought it...)
Paul P.
Farrier
Farming, Self-employed
September 24, 2019

“Great app still needs some tweaking”

OverallTime.time time would like to see some changes so you can move a block forward day/ week /month without having to move everybody individually? Hope this can be rectified soon as got to have a week off on December for further training and need to shift people and then Christmas after?
ProsGreat app easy to use once you understand it
ConsCan't move blocks of appointments forward without changing everyone individually
September 24, 2019
Sheila P.

“Transform ”

ProsUse every day wherever I am. Working between several locations I can manage all my appointments immediately... don't know how I managed without it
ConsWould like 3 access platform as I have 3 iPads in different locations it would be useful to be able to install in all
Marzia C.
Practitioner

“Very good”

ProsVery easy to use. Just what you need, without all the features attached to most online softwares that are not actually needed
ConsYou need to upgrade to most expensive plan for texts to be sent automatically
Matthew B.
Advisor
Financial Services, Self-employed

“Excellent Scheduling Tool”

OverallAppointfix helps solve the problem of scheduling meetings and ensuring that reminders are sent to help make sure the meeting is kept and remembered by all parties.
ProsThis tool is excellent for scheduling appointments with clients and also does a great job at automating and customizing the reminders that they get about the email. I love that they send out text reminders, as those seem to do a better job of ensuring the appointment is remembered.
ConsNothing so far. It's very intuitive and easy to customize, so I've been very happy with it.
Education Management, Self-employed
October 3, 2019

“Rarely used but useful ”

ProsI like to remind my students about their lessons booked and this is a good way of doing so
ConsHaving to manually remind students about lessons. I would prefer it if the software did it automatically. I am doing this on the free version.
April J.
Stylist
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Great app!”

OverallGreat experience!! They are so friendly and helpful!
ProsI like that it shows your revenue and everything you need As a stylist !
ConsI wish you could total what each client paid with tips to keep track
Laura M.
House Cleaning owner
September 21, 2019

“Love this app ”

ProsI like cause I can't send reminders to my customers and they like that...
ConsI like everything I recommend to everyone
September 21, 2019