SwiftCheck Ratings

Overall

About SwiftCheck

We saw major issues with employment background check companies and set to change it for employers. We have worked to circumvent issues such as slow turnaround-times, HR technology needs, compliance issues and more. We set to change the industry and give employers what they really want: a swift, technology driven, accurate background check report. Learn more about SwiftCheck

Caitlin S.
Staffing Operations Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

“Excellent Customer Service”

OverallSwiftCheck is an excellent company for background checks, drug/medical screening, etc. Their staff members are so friendly and they operate quickly. I love that we have someone specific to contact in case we need help with something. Many of their competitors use an email alias that sends generic email responses and you also don't get the same person when you try to call for help. SwiftCheck has been the best team to work with compared to their competitors that we used in the past. They have very reasonable prices for their services as well. They cut our costs for screening new hires in half! I highly recommend SwiftCheck to any company that is in need of background/drug/medical/etc. services.
ProsThe software is easy to manage when it comes to setting up a new screening and reviewing results. The customer service team is great with answering emails/calls in a timely manner and helps resolve any issues that occur.
ConsThey don't have an "a la carte" system when it comes to setting up the screenings. We have to have SwiftCheck create a new package if what we need is not on our current list of packages. However, they are quick with creating the new packages so it doesn't slow down our onboarding process.
Martina D.
Operations Coordinatory
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Daily SwiftCheck”

OverallMy overall experience with SwiftCheck has been a very positive one. Swiftcheck allows me to spend more time on other onboarding tasks, and they automate a process that was once extremely time consuming. I believe SwiftCheck also grants our company the best value in pre-employment screening costs as well.
ProsI like the customization feature of packages available on Swiftscreen which makes it easy to enter applicable information and distribute to our new hire within a few minutes. I also appreciate the customer service and timely responses regarding updates on our new hire's screenings, and the ability to check status updates within Swiftcheck.
ConsSometimes screenings that were previously selected do not appear on a new hire's list of screenings.
Joni M.
Veterinary, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Swiftcheck offers a good service for a fair price”

OverallI hire people to go into homes and care for their pets. Having access to people's homes is serious and caring for their beloved pets is a lot of responsibility. I need to be sure my employees are reliable, upstanding people.
ProsThorough background checks done quickly for a fair price. I use them every time I hire.
ConsI haven't come across any cons with this software
Carrie P.
Vice President
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Excellent Product & Customer Service”

OverallExcellent customer service and rapport with account manager and team. Always answers questions promptly and accurately. Would highly recommend to all.
ProsThe software is customer focused and easy to use, with a quick turn around on results. It's ability to have customer specific packages is a huge asset being in the staffing industry and having to run multiple packages that need to meet different criteria.
ConsMore of a cosmetic and minor dislike would be the final report that we send off to clients with final results.
Sheila M.
HR Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallThe biggest benefit so far is the quickness of getting our background results back. We usually have everything within 24 hours.
ProsI really like the quickness of the results. I like the ease of using the product. My potential employees say it is very easy to navigate. I find the reports are very thorough
ConsThere are a few bugs that we are still working out, but the company is very willing to help work through them and are working to get them all fixed.
October 2, 2019
Christopher H.
Law Practice, Self-employed
October 1, 2019

“Fast and Reliable Background Checks”

Pros The software is very straight forward and easy to use. Everything that I need is ready in my dashboard.
ConsIf I had to say something it would be the inability to create new packages without contacting my account manager.
Joy J.
Sr.Business Dvmpt Manger
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
September 30, 2019

“SwiftCheck has been AWESOME for our company.”

OverallSwiftcheck uses the latest technology and has the fastest turnaround time.
ProsNo other software communicates so quickly and via text message with the candidate.
ConsThere has not been a single issue with this software.
September 30, 2019
Kelly F.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Very intuitive system and great client support! ”

ProsThe mobility features and overall ease of use, it's a very intuitive user experience. Additionally, SwiftCheck's support team is first class! Everyone on the team is incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with.
ConsNone come to mind. It's been a very positive experience so far.
Renee K.
Directof of HR
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“Overall experience has been great”

OverallWe have gotten more accurate results and we were walked through the adverse action process.
ProsThe information provided is more encompassing than we previously had access to.
ConsWe haven't experienced any cons other than realizing that there is "negative" information that we may not have been privy to.
Jackie B.
Human Resources Manager
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2019

“Great Service”

OverallVery happy with the service, made my job easier
ProsThe ease of use for both myself and my applicants
ConsThe report isn't the easiest to read. Not always clear when there is an issue.
October 3, 2019