Wingmate Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.7/5

About Wingmate

Our solution is comprised of a mobile app for people in the field and a lead management dashboard (Web-based CRM) accessible to those back at the office. Now you can drive sales and save time by maximizing the eyes and ears of everyone around you. Wingmate motivates users to capture leads (new business, up-sells, service deficiencies, etc) in seconds. Intel comes in hot and is organized, so your team can get to work in seconds. Ultimately resulting in more revenue and a tighter team. Learn more about Wingmate

Nana O.
Sales Rep

“Wingmate Review”

OverallOverall I love the way Wingmate allows me to excel at my job. I am able to connect with my Frontline co-workers and have them feed me new and exciting leads, in order for me to be successful in my role. Feedback is quick and easy to review, as I get email notifications any time the app is updated.
ProsI like the user friendliness of the software. Even if your not the most computer literate person, the software is easy to learn and use. I also like how it's easy to navigate through the different pages with just a simple click of button and how easy it is to stay connected to other users within the app.
ConsThe one flaw I would say the software has, is the lack of confirmation when changing the status of a lead. For example if I wanted to change the status to a lead back to its original status, I don't have access to do so myself. Other than that, I really enjoy the software and all its functionalities!

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback Nana! We understand that moving a lead through the sales cycle can be done with just the click of a button so it's important to be mindful when moving it forward. Since the deal stages are tied to the rewards for frontline workers, we do not have the functionality for sales accounts to move leads back. However, you can always reach out to any manager (or get in touch with us!) whenever a lead needs to be moved back. Really glad to have you as part of the program!
Jonathan G.
Senior Inside Service Representative
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Wingmate is not just for Large Companies”

OverallMy overall experience with Wingmate is very positive. I have pocketed a good amount of income that I would have otherwise not received and helped my company sell more equipment. With my earnings, I like to treat my family, so the incentive is there for me to continue to put in more leads.
ProsWhat I love about Wingmate is that it takes a very dubious task and turns it into additional income for people at the ground level of any company. What would usually take 5-10 minutes out of your day to add a single lead, can now take seconds. You can then track those leads through an online dashboard. The design of the dashboard is very well organized and easy to read. Because of the ease of use, Wingmate extends to all companies no matter how small.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that my company is currently not using it to its advantage. With a lead tracking dashboard that is catalogued beautifully and an app that is widely available, everyone in the company has the ability and should be more focused on pumping the system full of leads and generating more sales.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thank you so much for the review Jonathan, the feedback is much appreciated! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know
Jordan P.
Inside Sales Lead Coordinator

“Product Review”

OverallI have to say Wingmate has changed the way I view our front line, not only is it a tool for us Salesmen but our drivers now have the ability to act as a Salesmen while delivering our promises. It gives them a tool to use in their everyday duties. Being from operations in my previous position with Purolator, it was really nice to see that our driver's voices are being heard and I have a direct roll into making that a dream come true.
ProsThe thing I like most about Wingmate is that Wingmate was able to give our driver's a voice that is being heard. Wingmate is that tool that has bridged that gap between or front line and our Sales team.
ConsThe only thing I liked the least about Wingmate is that fact that it scares some of our older drivers away, who in fact would actually be bringing in Gold. Other than that I have 0 complains. Great software and tool to get the job done!

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thank you so much for the review Jordan! We're always looking for new ways to maximize engagement, if you have any suggestions we're all ears. We're so happy to have you as part of the program!
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

“Improve Sales!”

OverallWe switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.
Pros- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads
ConsThe only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!
Shayne D.
Operations Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
October 25, 2019

“Operations Manager's Review”

OverallI have had a pleasant experience since we launched this program. I have spoken to all members on the Wingmate team and received excellent customer service from all.
ProsEasy to use on a mobile device and desktop. Greatly improves communication amongst departments and teammates. Prompt and efficient support from the Wingmate team. Removes the need for paper documentation of a prospect or lead.
ConsQuite some time ago, I would have said I least like the inability to search existing leads. Prompt attention was given to this issue. A solution was implemented fast. At this time, I do not have a "con" related to this program.

By Wingmate on October 31, 2019
Thanks so much for the review Shayne, it is much appreciated! It has been a pleasure to work with you
October 25, 2019
Megan K.
General Manager
Textiles, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“NorthStar Mat Service Review”

OverallEveryone we have worked with has been pleasant to talk to, quick to respond to any issue and very helpful.
ProsThe product is very user friendly and is very quick. Time is always pressing on the route and this tool assists them in giving sales great leads quickly while making some extra flash cash for themselves.
ConsThe reporting tools are something that needs work. When picking a date range, the leads shown per person seem to be what is being worked in real time instead of what was submitted. The total sales made can not be broken down by a date range, just a total.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Really appreciate the feedback Megan! We'e recently made some updates to the analytics page which now allows you to view the analytics by a custom date range. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, if you have any other suggestions for us please reach out!
Don H.
Regional Sales Manager
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“Summit”

OverallFantastic. Great training and support. Easy to use !
ProsEase of use on the road and the way it plots the address by gps
ConsWorking the lead on my phone and updating the dashboard on my phone

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Don! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve please reach out to us!
Mitchell S.
Sales Cultivator
Textiles, 11-50 employees

“ALL IN”

OverallIt allows the entire company to be part of the sales process.
ProsThe ability for everyone in the company to download the app to their phone and send in leads whenever they see new business opportunities
ConsThe inability to to migrate information from Wingmate to our CRM.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Mitchell! We are constantly looking for ways to improve. Currently we have the ability to integrate with any CRM through our robust API documentation. Alternatively, Wingmate provides a CRM out of the box through our web dashboard. Please have IT reach out to us so we can walk you through the process.
Mike W.
Sales Director
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“WingMate App”

OverallIt has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities. A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments. The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!
ProsEase of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.
ConsHave yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
TRAVIS H.

“Wingmate Review”

ProsI love how easy this platform is to use. I can access Wingmate right from my phone at any moment. It is also easy for people to send in leads. In a world where no one wants to waste time, Wingmate makes it easy for anyone at any time to send in a lead in seconds.
ConsNot much to dislike, but if I were to pick anything I would want is easier to see the title of every lead. Sometimes I am searching for leads and I cannot find the exact one I am looking for right away.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much Travis! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve the search functionality, please reach out to us! However, we've found it to be very helpful to provide as much info in the description to make it easier to search by keyword. The map view may also be very helpful if you know the general location of the lead you are looking for. Really appreciate the feedback!
Ryan G.

“Great designed app”

ProsThe ease of use is amazing. The layout is so straight forward and can do quick on the fly
ConsThe process of waiting and the timeframe from start to finish of a lead

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Really appreciate the feedback Ryan! We understand that sometimes the sales process can be a little bit long, but I'm sure your sales team appreciates the patience and all the great leads you send in!
Kimm S.
DSR Lead Hand Work Place Trainer
Retail, 10,001+ employees

“Responsive and Immediate”

OverallThe feedback and response time was excellent for the information I submitted. The "message" section keeps you informed along the way with the progress of your submission and the "Leads" section keeps track of the information submitted and the monetary amount paid out. SO easy to use when you're in a hurry. The camera option is quick to capture the detail required, all in a picture...no need to type out the information in designated fields, just simply take the picture and submit! Simple!
ProsThis software is simple and fast to use. Very straight forward.
ConsNothing to dislike here. The App is perfect in my opinion.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Kim, so glad to have you as part of the program! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know
Rob P.
Sales representative
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

“My review ”

OverallContacts entered are only as good as the information collected by the csr. They should have better training.
ProsEase of entering information Ease of moving between leads
ConsSimple graphics Limited options with regards to entry fields

By Wingmate on October 21, 2019
Thank you for the review Rob! We do have the option for multiple entry fields, please have one of your managers reach out to us so we can discuss this for you!
Jaclyn S.
Client Experience Expert
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Excellent Program”

ProsEasy to use! This program has helped with boosting sales for my existing accounts.
ConsThere are no immediate drawbacks/negatives to the program in my opinion.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Really appreciate the feedback Jaclyn! If there's ever anything we can do to improve, please feel free to reach out!
Amy T.
CEE
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“Wingmate review”

ProsVery user friendly. Anyone can use it. It's quick and sufficient.
ConsPhotos can take a little long to upload.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Amy! If there's ever any issues with uploading pictures please make sure to check your connection, or get in touch with us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!
Pauline H.
General Manager

“Effortless”

OverallWingmate was very easy to introduce to our team. Our front line users find it easy to work with and our sales reps like the internal communication features. Their tracking system makes adminstration easy as well.
ProsWingmate is a great product. It makes capturing a sales lead in the field effortless. The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.
ConsThe quality of your leads and the number of leads submitted is totally up to you, the end user.

By Wingmate on October 10, 2019
Pauline, Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to continuing our success with Doritex!
Bryanna T.
Construction, 501-1000 employees

“Software Review”

OverallThe experience is good, I just think its better to use on a desktop then on the go on your phone.
ProsThe dashboard to view all leads, and there current status.
ConsThe App isn't very user friendly, its very basic and doesn't include half of the options as the website.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Bryanna! As the mobile app was designed for frontline workers on the go, it does not include as much functionalities as the web-dashboard so that sending in leads is as simple as can be. However, please keep in mind that the web-dashboard can be used through your web browser on your mobile device. This will allow you to do everything you need right on your phone!
Julio G.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“Great app for referals”

OverallIt was quick and easy to do once I got signed up.
ProsIt's easy to upload an address for business card in the communication is easily accessible. I love how they give me updates on weather things are going through or not or if they need more information it's easy to do.
ConsNothing I enjoy the app. I have no issues with it whatsoever

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Julio, so glad to have you using the app!
Josh H.
Area Sales Director
Environmental Services, 10,001+ employees
November 8, 2019

“Great tool to align sales and front-line employees”

ProsEase of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.
ConsDuring our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

By Wingmate on November 11, 2019
Josh, Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!
November 8, 2019
mini a.
retail clerk
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
October 17, 2019

“Wingmate”

OverallSubmitting leads through wingmate.
ProsI am submitting leads through this wing mate app and it is very easy to use. It is good to have the camera and recording option.
ConsSo far nothing to complain. Easy to download and use this app. Recording option sometimes lag and the address portion most of the time pick up the wrong location.

By Wingmate on October 22, 2019
Thanks for the review Mini! Sometimes in dense areas the address may be a little off, but this can always be edited when submitting the lead. We're so happy to have you using the app!
October 17, 2019
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
October 21, 2019

“Attractive lead capture software”

ProsWhat I liked most was the venn between having both GPS location and photos captured on location to clearly outline the style of lead that salesmen would be pursuing.
ConsI found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

By Wingmate on October 22, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We always have the option to add in custom fields to make finding contact information on each lead easier. Please have your management team reach out to us to discuss this!
October 21, 2019
Noel B.
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
October 23, 2019

“Quintex Review”

OverallPleased with the program, customer service is great.
ProsIt has easily earned an increase in leads generated overall for my territory, leads I may not have found.
ConsMany repeat leads that I already have history with. Nothing can be done about that though. Always good to get someone else's info anyway, I may have missed something.

By Wingmate on October 28, 2019
Thanks for the review Noel! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know
October 23, 2019
Mike C.
district manager
October 9, 2019

“Easy to use and track leads”

OverallWingmate leads allow us to track competitor activity by simply taking a picture through the app. All leads are saved and followed up on and updated as needed with new info or when it sells
ProsThe process of capturing a lead is very easy, nothing more than taking a picture and filling in some information.
ConsHave not come across anything to dislike

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
The feedback is much appreciated Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know
Scott S.
Marketing Specialist
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

“Wingmate”

ProsWingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.
ConsThe turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!
Michel F.
Sales representative
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
October 9, 2019

“The best sales system that i ever used.”

OverallI can follow up these prospects on a regular basis. I target more precisely my territory.
ProsIt is effective for business development. Prospect search, qualifying the prospect, approaching and quoting the prospect and closing the sale.
ConsNothing i like it. It is perfect for our work.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Appreciate the feedback Michel! if there is ever anything we can do to improve please feel free to reach out
Andre B.
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

“CRM To Help You”

Overallgood web meeting to demo product..and flexible
Prostaking pictures of signs business cards saves time
Conskeep it simple fields company name contact person phone email mobile job title notes

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Andre! We strive to make the app as simple to use as possible, though we are always looking for new ways to improve. If you ever have any suggestions please reach out to us!
joshua j.
Sales manager
Construction, 501-1000 employees

“Super save”

ProsVery easy to use and implement. Great support and willingness to work on changes and updates
ConsWish the app was a bit more intuitive.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Joshua! We always strive to make the app as simple to use as possible, if you have any suggestions for improvements we'd love to hear it. As always, you can reach out to us anytime!
Lysa H.
Sales Rep
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

“Great organizing tool”

OverallReminders, maps, easy to use. Really enjoying this app
ProsKeeps everything handy, easy to add notes, mapping area is great
ConsWould like newest notes first, this would make it easier as you add more notes to see your last note on top.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Lysa! We are always looking for ways to improve so we greatly appreciate finding out what would benefit you most!
Michelle P.
Sales Consultant

“Helpful”

OverallExcellent
ProsThis is very helpful how you take a picture and it loads the address etc. I have used it and got money for leads. Thank you
ConsI can't think of anything I enjoy working with the software

By Wingmate on October 22, 2019
Thanks for the review Michelle! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
Ryan S.
Route Sales Rep.
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees

“Use of software”

ProsVery easy to use with great GPS location to help find business location.
ConsI had to login every month, with me hard to remember passwords.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thank you so much for the review Ryan! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if anything ever comes up (even if it's just to reset your password)!
Ajantha S.
Small Business Representative
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1001-5000 employees

“Wingmate User”

Prosuser friendly, easier to use, for example, I can categorize my client easily, it makes it easier to follow up with my clients.
Consthere isn't anything I like least about.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback Ajantha! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
Dave E.
Regional manager

“Wingmate for textiles”

ProsEase of use, how the address comes right up when a picture is taken
ConsSometimes it does register and freezes when it is submitted

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Dave! If you are ever experiencing any issues please reach out to us and we will make sure that it gets resolved!
Jason B.
Sales
Food Production, 501-1000 employees
October 18, 2019

“Wingmate Review”

Prosits easy to use and it loads up quickly. It loads all my customers prospecting info
Consnothing yet as I just started but if I need help I will reach out

By Wingmate on October 22, 2019
Thanks for the review Jason! And yes you can reach out to us anytime!
October 18, 2019
Jason G.
Construction Sales
Construction, 51-200 employees

“New User”

OverallEasy to use / enter data
ProsEase of use. Captures lead info including pics.
ConsNothing . Is easy to use. They fixed any bugs that were problematic

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Jason! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
Keira T.
Major Account Representative
Environmental Services, 10,001+ employees

“My review”

OverallGood experience overall, they were a pleasure to work with!
ProsThe ease of use of the application for myself and my drivers as well as the administrative support from Wingmate
ConsThis application didn't talk to the salesforce application so we had to duplicate notes in both programs.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback Keira! Currently we have the ability to integrate with any CRM through our robust API documentation. Alternatively, Wingmate provides a CRM out of the box through our web dashboard. We'd love to discuss this option further with IT. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you as well!
Dylan G.
District Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“Great app, Simple to use”

OverallWe saw a huge increase in our sales funnel initially. Time will tell how many pan out, but that part is up to our sales team.
ProsEasy to use app that takes seconds to submit leads. First month, our team submitted almost 1000 leads total! Instructions and standards for a paid lead were clear and simple.
ConsIf you have a lead that isn't in front of you at that moment, entering it takes some time. Nothing excessive though.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the review Dylan! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
Scott A.
Truck driver
Environmental Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Review ”

OverallOnce I got the idea to use it it's okay need more options and the location service for address is fairly accurate
ProsIt was vary basic to use could be better
ConsNeed to take more than 1 pictures and hard to add info. Cannot see what you added

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Scott! If you have any issues with adding in multiple pictures please check out our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/229950007-How-do-I-take-multiple-photos-for-one-lead- Great to have you submitting so many leads through the Wingmate app!
Tim C.
Service Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Independent Laundry”

OverallThe reps were awesome to work with, very flexible
ProsI loved being able to take a picture of a location and having a time stamp, picture, and address immediately available.
ConsIndividual licenses per device instead of 1 flat monthly fee

By Wingmate on October 10, 2019
Tim, Thank you for the kind review. We would be happy to offer you flat-rate pricing for Servall!
Wendy W.
Sales rep
Environmental Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Product Review”

ProsInstant address recognition is pretty useful. Not too complicated to use.
ConsBuggy. Constantly get the 422 error message.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the review Wendy! Though it is very rare for our users to receive an error message, we are always here to help if an issue does arise. If you do experience any errors, please make sure that there are no problems with your data or wifi connection and please reach out to us so we can resolve it immediately. We are only ever an email or phone call away!
Murray G.
District Manager

“Easy to use”

ProsReally easy to use and information is constantly flowing back to you.
ConsThere really isn't anything that I don't like with Wingmate.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the review Murray! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
John P.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5001-10,000 employees
October 14, 2019

“Phone call late at night. ”

OverallHaven't used the program for long. Really like the interface of the app but didn't appreciate the late night phone call.
ProsSoftware is easy to use. Very nice interface.
ConsCustomer support phoning very late in the evening.

By Wingmate on October 16, 2019
Thanks for the review John! Our customer support team is very dedicated but may have missed the difference in our time zones. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we will be more mindful in the future!
October 14, 2019
Dale H.
Route sales rep

“Easy Money ”

ProsIt is so very easy to use ... just open the app take a picture and say a few words .. and presto your getting paid .. fool proof and very quick ..
ConsHave not found anything ... as it prompts you for each step ...

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the review Dale! Feel free to reach out to us anytime if there's anything we can do to improve
Stephen M.
Sales Associate
Hospitality, 201-500 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallMakes communication quicker, easier to keep everyone in the loop on leads, expands my support network directly
ProsKeeps me organized and saves time on weekly reporting to my manager
ConsThe app does not have as much options as the website dashboard

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Appreciate the review Stephen. Feel free to reach out to us anytime if there's anything we can do to improve!
moataz s.
Account Manager
Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Wingmate review”

OverallI do not use it as much for my Job role.
Prosuser friendly, lots of information. good medium from driver to sales.
ConsMoving the stages along. I am not sure if it was mobile friendly though.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Moataz! If you ever have any issues with moving a lead through the sales cycle, please check out our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/229679727-Moving-a-Lead-through-the-Sales-Cycle You can also get in touch with us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!
Roxanne N.
Retail
Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,001+ employees

“Wingmate for Leads”

ProsVery easy to use. I send in my lead and I get a response back in a very short amout of time
ConsI have not found any cons myself. I had trouble at first trying to figure it out because I didn't think it could be that easy to use

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the review Roxanne, so glad to have you using the app! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know
Peter C.
RSR

“Simple as a click”

ProsTake a photo and just like that you can generate a lead. It's as easy as opening the app taking the picture and clicking submit
ConsSo far I Haven't run into anything negative.

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Really appreciate the feedback Peter! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please reach out to us anytime
Terry W.
Compactor Technician
Renewables & Environment, 10,001+ employees

“Convenient ”

OverallQuick and efficient way to submit leads to sales department
ProsEasy to use Quick feedback from sales department
ConsGlitchy with camera when writing description

By Wingmate on October 21, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Terry! If you're ever having any technical issues please let us know and we will be sure to resolve it
Sebastien D.
Protein specialist
Food & Beverages, 501-1000 employees

“Easy and quick ”

OverallGood tool to communicate with rest of team
ProsAccessible quick Good info Easy to share
ConsWhen we download on the computer Better accessibility to the tools or option

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Sebastien! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!
tyler b.
RSR

“Wingmate review”

ProsI enjoyed the ease and accessiblity of the app
ConsI have nothing to complain about the wingmate app is very useful

By Wingmate on October 15, 2019
Really appreciate the feedback Tyler, glad to have you using the app!
Jonathan B.
Wm roll off driver

“Pretty good”

ProsThat it allows you to submit leads on the go
ConsDoesnt really have and cons other then the email updates

By Wingmate on October 21, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Jonathan! If there's anything we can do to improve please let us know