Postbox Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.6/5

About Postbox

Postbox is the power email app that helps you work faster, save time, and get more done. It has the ease of use and simplicity of Apple Mail, but with more power and features to handle the most demanding workloads all presented within a clean, crisp interface thats a delight to use. With intuitive search views, macros for everyday actions, powerful tagging, lightning-fast search, and a full suite of keyboard shortcuts, youll conquer mountains of messages with speed, simplicity, and ease. Learn more about Postbox

Harald G.
Design, Self-employed
November 14, 2019

“Best option!”

OverallIn sum, I am happy with the purchase if you are a major user of mail, but do not want to spend much time on it. Beyond what you have to, and one has to sort, group and have a workflow beyond Apple mail and where Outlook gets too "hot" on notifications and integration. Would recommend it to anyone who needs Mail sotware, beyond using the smart phone for everyday use.
ProsI like Postbox because it is clear, secure and gets the additions that I look for in a mail software. Appears as secure in relation to insecure mail, also has the opportunity to have several profiles separated as work and private, but not at the same time !. Gives me good control of my mail in a satisfactory way. Have either not started as far as I can see subscription, which I appreciate, one of the competitors has been uninstalled because of this. Is a full and good alternative to Mail Mac, for Window it does not seem as big and heavy as Outlook.
ConsWhat I don't like are any restrictions in integrating with other apps. It can come from security, and it can come across as messy, what I have registered with a competitor. But being able to sync or have a calendar would be great. Alle doesn't use OmniFocus, there are others too. And of reasons I have mentioned. Failed to integrate Devonthink, nor spamsive. Difficult with tags, but there are at least tags;). The price may be high, but as long as there is no subscription, you have to pay something !.
November 14, 2019
Joshua T.
Online Tutor
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
November 13, 2019

“Postbox: The Ultimate Email Client ”

OverallBrilliant. Whilst the software itself is top drawer, the interactions I've had with the customer support has been nothing short of exceptional. I demoed the software during a sale period which ended before my trial. Without hesitation, the support extended the sale price for me once my trial was up so that I could capitalize on the special offer. I've never looked back since. I highly recommend Postbox and am a very happy customer!
ProsFrom the exceptional design of the GUI, to the functionality of the software, to the extensive feature-set and the software's ease of use, Postbox is the ultimate Email client. The sheer volume of features enable the user to completely customize their workflow and make it their own. Despite this, Postbox doesn't feel bloated in any way. It's incredibly streamlined and can cater for any type of user: from beginners to power users! Geared at the working professional, the ability to create professional email signatures is an excellent feature for small businesses, but this really is just the tip of the iceberg! The software provides many functions I didn't know I needed and they have all combined to make the emailing process simpler and more enjoyable!
ConsThere aren't really any glaring issues that I've discovered. The software is able to execute my workflow with ease and there are many features that I'm yet to truly discover! I would love the option to color-code different accounts, so that it's easier to know which address you're sending emails from. Apart from that... I can't think of anything else I'd like to add for the time being!
Michael W.
Publishing, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2019

“I can't function without Postbox!”

OverallMy job requires reading, accurately filing away, and responding to hundreds of email messages each business day. I've used dozens of other email clients and none of them can hold a candle to Postbox. For better or worse, I am hopelessly addicted to this tool.
ProsThere are so many features that Postbox has that I depend on day to day, I'm not sure where to start. I think the most useful for me personally is the ability to color-code messages and assign topics to them. "Accounting" is green. "Contracts" are orange. "Urgent" is red. "Publicity" is fuchsia. It's simple to categorize my email by urgency and topic this way. After that, the quick-move feature that also exists in the Gmail web interface that allows you to easily label and file/archive messages is great. They expanded that with the new "copy" feature which I am also using a lot. Even some of the lesser-used but advanced features quickly come around as must-haves. One example is the new "clips" feature, which allows you to easily stylize outgoing messages to really let your emails stand apart from others in a long email chain. It's very useful. With the new version 7, we can also choose from a number of attractive themes which make the interface look very slick.
ConsI have experienced some instability from time to time, but to be fair, I run about a half dozen separate email accounts consisting of hundreds of thousands of messages through Postbox every day. I also noticed that the software became much more stable after I upgraded to MacOS Mojave from High Sierra, so these matters were apparently not Postbox related, but instead OS related. To be honest, I have few complaints about the software, and the few times I have ever had to contact support, they have been extremely responsive and helpful.
Lester A.
Investor
Financial Services, Self-employed
November 13, 2019

“Good for Business Good for Personal”

OverallI started using (and recommending) Postbox during my time as a IT consultant to small businesses (who also love the software). I now am semi retired and us the software personally for my investment activities. Since I get a lot of old emails related to my former business, Postbox allows me to sort them into folders for a later look or delete them directly. I have multiple emails for security purposes and I am able to consolidate them into the single Postbox application. It is easy to use, easy to confiure, and it works all the time.
ProsAbility to consolidate multiple emails onto one platform with the ability to send from any. Filter ability is excellent to group incoming emails into the best folder and in cases of spam directly to delete. Ability to search the contents of all emails (or select email accounts) in one easy search
ConsSometimes the indexing feature takes a long time and puts the software on hold.
Dane M.
Web Developer
Internet, Self-employed
November 19, 2019

“The only email app that I keep using”

OverallPostbox has made dealing with email less of a chore with the right mix of tools for my business needs.
ProsPostbox combines the core features I need for an email app with an excellent support team. Management of multiple inboxes into both single and shared views makes it easy to manage my email, and there are several automation tools built-in.
ConsI keep asking them to integrate Grammarly. That's the one thing I need to make me completely happy with Postbox.
November 19, 2019
Steve B.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“A true email client”

OverallI have used Postbox since its first release. I have used it on both MAC and Windows OS and have always found it easy to use. The major plus for me is how easy it is to find an attachment and the way I can link to new emails. The program is built to be intuitive which means the hard work is always done for you. Every upgrade has left you with the same UI so you never had to re-learn how to use it. I currently store ten years of email on it so about 26,000 and have never had a problem.
ProsEasy to manage attachments the "view" aspect of the program is what really makes it unique.
ConsDoes not always find the correct config when adding email addresses. No mobile version.
SIVASHANMUGAM N.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2019

“My Post Box and Messages”

OverallAll in one Mail Box
ProsAttachment Finder, Multiple Domains, Easy to install, Agile
ConsSlower when mail box is bigger, Indexing takes more time.
Retail, 10,001+ employees

“Rich in Features. ”

OverallI've been using Postbox as my main mail app since I purchase v2 in March of 2011 (technically I Beta test v1 so I've been a lifelong Postbox fan). I've seen a lot of changes in the app and I have always been incredibly impressed with the quality of product, focus on user security, and customer service.
ProsClean and simply user interface. The "competitors" can often overload their layout with too many ribbons and buttons. What I love about Postbox is they have simple and well organized design which focuses on mail. Plus, there are so many user tweaks, such as themes, Quick Post, and Focus Pane to name a few.
ConsNew Swipe Gestures on macOS, which are new to version 7 seem clunkly and hard to control the correct movement to select the right functionality. As of now, a box comes up and there is no "progress indicator" as to how far you need to swipe to get to the new gesture. Its current iteration seems overly bulky to the rest of the apps modern layout. I'd like to see a smaller swipe gesture (maybe something on the select piece of mail instead of hovering over the entire window --and-- have a much needed progress bar.
Javier T.
Educator
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“Good mailing software but has a long way to go”

OverallGood experience. I was using before Mailbird and emclient but I had lot of problems, so, I started looking an alternative and so I came to you. I tried it and decided to buy it because it's really worth it
ProsA lot of features A lot personalization. Good performance
ConsI use it on Windows, I can't minimize it as an icon next to the clock.. for example as antivirus or Spotify, I can minimize these next to de click un the toolbar. Sometime I have troubles with margin of the signature, if u want to edit it in the same email, margins are spoiled I would like to have a way to organize better the email, for example there's an app on mobile, Spark Mail, it has a funtions to organize email by relevance, I don't know how it works exactly but is nice l.
Burak B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2019

“Effective, simple but comprehensive”

ProsBeen using Postbox for years now. I think started with version 3 and they are at v7 now. Continuously being developed it is a smart tool for anyone using they Mac as an office place! I am constantly on my computer and sending & receiving emails. It is a hassle free piece of software. Setting up is no different or difficult then any other mail software. I migrated from Outlook (back then) and it was far easier to use and was very easy to adjust to.
ConsI have not managed to figure out how to import my settings and email to a new computer and I dont think the information available online explains it well. This weekend I have re-setup my MAC twice and both of the times I tried to import rather than having to setup all over again but failed. Luckily I am using my email accounts with IMAP connections so it was easy to sync but importing I did not manage. Also, I had to go to Mojave from Catalina and there were issues (stemming from Catalina I think). Back to Mojave and have no issues.
Athar K.
Attorney
Law Practice, Self-employed
November 23, 2019

“Excellent Cross-Platform Experience with Great Filing Features”

OverallOverall very good experience. Needs a few engagements but overall a great app that is always being developed.
ProsI use a Mac and a PC and having an app that offers the same experience on both platforms is a huge plus. The biggest reason I like PostBox is that it allows for very quick, easy, and efficient filing of messages. (That was my biggest complaint with Airmail). I also like that they update and improve it continuously.
ConsThere isn't much to dislike. I wish they still allowed plugins like MailHub which allow for a certain level of predictive filing features. While there are workarounds for some plugins like Todoist, there is no way to use a plugin for predictive filing.
Jonathan B.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, Self-employed
November 13, 2019

“Great user interface and powerful features”

OverallOverall I am much happier with Postbox than the official Apple Mail client. The interface is better and can be customized with themes. The software also is more reliable than Apple's offerings, and is solid, reliable software.
ProsClean, customizable user interface (with themes). Speed, performance, and reliably are top notch. Message filters make life easier.
ConsWith the addition of themes, it would be nice to be able to create your own and import/export themes. Undoing the deletion of messages (via Edit > Undo) can be a slow operation, but otherwise the software is fast.
Glen S.
Freelance Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
November 13, 2019

“Hands down the best email client I've ever used”

OverallAfter using outlook this was an introduction to software done right! Straight away it just made sense! It never gets in the way! I have a very large in box and the app never slows down! Even on my old iMac with a standard HD it's nippy!
ProsThis is email sorted! I've used multiple different email clients and postbox was a lucky find being included with a bundle of software that I bought years ago I loved it so much when v4 came out I bought a lifetime license and I am over the moon that I did! As this app just gets better and better! This is designed by people that use email!
ConsIt's a very small thing I'd just like the reminders to be date aware so I get a prompt for my ageing brain to do things!
Weston D.
Sales Strategy & Operations Business Partner
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
December 11, 2019

“Powerful with exceptional UI - the only email tool I can use anymore. ”

ProsI've been using PostBox for around 6 years now, maybe a little more. It is an incredibly powerful native email client that maintains to a beautiful UI such that the features don't bog you down with clutter. The keyboard shortcuts are incredible. I'm an inbox zero kinda a person, and I can power through my entire inbox without every touching a mouse/trackpad. The integrations with google are great, and the customizability is superb. Any issues I've had I've been able to look up and find, or contact the dev and figure out. I recommend it to anyone I talk to on the subject. I can't work with out it - I tried this last go around.
ConsI wish I could get contacts I have not emailed before to auto-populate as if I were using gmail in the browser. This could be user error however.
Tom N.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2019

“Essential software used all day, every day”

OverallI monitor about a dozen email accounts. Postbox lets me easily see new messages in all of my accounts.
ProsEasily connects all of my email accounts and combines them into one stream of messages
ConsI can't think of anything I don't like about Postbox.
Robert L.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2019

“I Like It Because It Works”

OverallI use it primarily for reading, organizing and sorting my daily Emails - I use several hosts, which has been problematic with other email clients I've tried - but Postbox seems to work with all of them.
ProsI was looking for a mail client that was easy to install, set-up and rely on and Postbox has checked all the boxes. I use several hosts (iPage, Hostmonster, Gmail, Mac mail) and it works with all of them. In addition, they are always working to make it better. Nothing is more frustrating than a mail client that doesn't do what it is supposed to, or takes forever to get to work right. Not so with Postbox. I was an early adopter, and while there were a few issues early on, it just keeps getting better.
ConsA few issues early on, but the most recent version has been very solid.
November 27, 2019
Drew D.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“Powerful e-mail management tools”

OverallThe software seamlessly integrates into my workflow and make handling a large volume of email a breeze.
ProsI use the powerful shortcuts for sorting mail on a daily basis. The ability the seamlessly manage multiple e-mail and accounts in a unified inbox is something I absolutely need to have. Extremely quick comprehensive email searching saves me time on a regular basis. Finally the filtering options help keep me on top of all of my email messages.
ConsAt the moment I don't have much that I don't like.
Vikki S.
Owner/Manager
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed

“Awesome email program”

OverallMy overall experience with Postbox has been very positive. I've been able to work with my multiple business emails as well as my personal emails, in a quick, efficient manner. Everything is handy and right on the screen and I don't have to dig around to respond to clients from different areas of my work. All and all, I've been super pleased with it's functionality as well as it's ease of use. And? It doesn't hurt my eyes to check and work in my email (GREAT BONUS!) It's a beautiful program.
ProsSeriously, I have had nothing but great success with this software. It's super simple to set up, easy to navigate, has a great interface that's pleasing to work with.. and on top of all of that? Super affordable. I couldn't be happier.
ConsI really haven't found anything to complain about.
Richard L.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
December 1, 2019

“Review of Postbox after 5 years”

OverallPostbox is our go-to email client for our OSX platform. Filters, rules, folders, quick commands - excellent choices to help speed along message handling. Also excellent capabilities with encryption and signatures. We haven't found a better product - if we had, we'd be using it.
ProsVery flexible and very capable, lots of options to speed through messages with good formatting choices including message content, message handling. Excellent multi-account handling.
ConsDoes not handle very very large IMAP accounts too well, especially if gmail / gsuite based.
Yannis E.
Managing Partner
Internet, 11-50 employees
November 29, 2019

“Switched to PostBox”

OverallSo far it looks like a stable and fast option.
ProsIt is fast, light and has a plethora of useful shortcuts, you can use it without the need to touch a mouse or a trackpad. Pricing is decent.
ConsI would prefer a fresher user interface and the ability to show only selected folders.
November 29, 2019
Alan F.
Technical Writer
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
December 11, 2019

“Almost Perfect for E-Mail”

ProsVery clean interface and intuitive to set-up. Allows for flexible rules to filter and store email in folders or assign tags. Supports multiple accounts and user names. Fast retrieval and filtering. Just set it up on a new computer and it literally took 5 minutes - most of it taken by me retrieving the product license code and device password. Have used email for 30 years and this product for 3, this is the most pleasant to use, day to day, of any I've tried.
ConsRSS support is somewhat rudimentary. No calendar.
Michael F.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 2, 2019

“Tired of Ordinary Email?”

OverallSo far so good. The additional features from Apple Mail are a definite win and even though there is a small learning curve, it's a pleasant surprise to find out how much this tool has to offer.
ProsEasy Management of Multiple Accounts Fast Stable Clean interface Having used Apple Mail for some time, I've had to adapt to the limitations either by ignoring them or adding plugins and supplemental products. This is fine until one or the other updates and then nothing works. Postbox seems to be pretty stable across multiple platforms and removes the dependence on Apple.
ConsChange - change is difficult and there is a lot to learn in the new Postbox iteration - all of it so far has been a benefit and I am definitely enjoying the change.
Sean S.
Photographer
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
November 30, 2019

“Excellent, Powerful and simple to use!”

ProsThe interface for starters is very clean, modern, and simple. Highly customizable. Love that you add plugins and send various email formats. The ability to do a mailmerge with placeholders without having to buy or pay for a bulk emailer is awesome. Love being able to also easily organize emails (subjects, topics or even personal/business via topics)
ConsThe price is a bit steep. But great on a black Friday sale.
November 30, 2019
Tammie E.
Carer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
November 13, 2019

“Fantastic third party email software”

ProsEase of use. Simple to set up. It looks 'clean' and not at all cluttered like some other third party email software. It's spacious. The themes are quite good too. I like colour coding certain emails so at a glance I know what they're to do with.
ConsOnly that I can't seem to work out folders, but maybe that's just me.
Arnis J.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 25, 2019

“Great messages search and indexing. Best e-mail client I have used in Windows Desktop computer.”

OverallIt's great product! I have started to use it because of other competitors lack of search engine - email messages indexing. I have ~10 email accounts, with GB of emails, and Postbox was the only one able to search them frighteningly fast!
ProsIt's fast, easy. It has great search engine, whish is the main reason, why I started to use it an age ago!
Consfeatures and improvements. It had and has limited Thunderbird plugins compatibility. It does not have Microsoft oauth functionality. Lacks good calendar implementation.
Jon B.
Fan Engagement & Data Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“The Best of Everything”

OverallBiggest benefit has been the auto form fields and the quick post integrations with file sharing like Box. I do a lot of repeat emails and having those templates ready to go has been a game changer. I find the entire experience far superior to any of the standard free options out there, and for a reasonable price, I think this bakes a lot of incredible features in a desktop email client. It mostly does it all!
ProsLots of deeps features, easy to learn workflows, clean interface, simple set up, and overall reliable.
ConsWhile easy to learn, it look a little time to navigate through everything.
Borislav K.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 10, 2019

“Extremely fast and user friendly mail client with excellent search function”

OverallFind old mail fast. See a lot of messages in a thread.
ProsI really love that mail loads fast and that I can add and group many inboxes. The search function is beyond comparison. No other mail software finds mail this easily. I was working with Outlook for a while and came back to Postbox because Outlook is very slow compared to Postbox.
ConsI cannot dictate directly with Dragon speech recognition.
December 10, 2019
Simon T.
Entertainment, Self-employed
November 13, 2019

“This is my go to mail client.”

OverallA vital software that I use everyday in my business
ProsWorks really well with gmail labels and lets me structure my mail using traditional nested folder structure. No other client does it well with gmail as postbox. They're constantly improving the program with useful features which is also a huge plus.
ConsNone. Whatever bugs they have they fix. Updates come out regularly.
Pat N.
Systems Integrator
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 12, 2019

“Best email client since Outlook Express!”

OverallI have been using Postbox for more than 5 years on a daily basis to manage many personal accounts. The customization makes this a breeze.
ProsSimple interface Multiple accounts support All the same functionalities than other email clients, and even more Fast and does not consume a lot of resources
ConsSome shortcut keys aren't the same as other popular email clients Major versions are out often, and need a fee to upgrade
December 12, 2019
Mika V.
Developer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
November 13, 2019

“No-frills mail client that is well worth the money”

ProsI like its simple design and easy usability. Focuses on one thing and does it really good. It provides enough customization options to make the client look more like me. I love the fact that I can use it on my Mac and PC, so I don't have to purchase different clients for every OS. The software updates very frequently so I feel like the company actually cares for the product and the customer.
ConsThere isn't anything I don't like about it, per se, but even though I said it's a good thing the software focuses on one thing and does it really good, I do wish there was a basic calendar functionality.
Mirko H.
Software Developer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2019

“Great E-Mail Client with strong features”

OverallI've been working with Postbox for more than 3 years now and it helped me so much keeping my inbox organized and clean. I love the extensive search that easily finds mails in all of my postboxes or just in specific folders. Also, I never had an email client that made it so easy to find attachments.
ProsSearch functionality, easy organization, quick response templates
Conslots of functions means sometimes I have to search to find the right options
Daniel M.
Mediadesigner
Design, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“We use Postbox since few Years, awesome Mail Programm! ”

OverallWe write at about 20 -50 Mails per Day. Postbox is perfect for Filtering and optimizing Workflow. Thank you!
ProsClip Functions, you can insert pre made Texts per Click. Also Drafts are possible.
ConsMaybe there's something. If i search after Words, I have to write down full word. Except that, theres nothing more. Its just perfect.
Giles H.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“My best software find to date!”

OverallPostbox has streamlined the way we manage emails in the office. With advanced signatures, pre-made responses our support and customer relationships have dramatically improved!
ProsEase of use, Customisation, UI Design & Interface
ConsWould like to see support for more up to date UK Dictionaries.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 9, 2019

“Best multiplatform”

Overalli have enough electron apps on my machine.
Pros- easily connect email accounts - high quality - multiplatform - all the features i was looking for - is a native desktop application afaik (not built with electron) connects
Consthere is no integrated calendar in postbox
December 9, 2019
Jason M.
General Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
December 3, 2019

“Great Software for multiple email accounts”

OverallWe have 10+ email accounts I manage / review and searching emails is brilliant.
ProsIts our experience that Postbox works much better than MacOS Mail client for multiple emails with large volumes.
ConsIndexing large mail accounts can take time, when we have a large inflow of emails.
December 3, 2019
Danny D.
Cyber Security Consultant
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
December 8, 2019

“Great looks, great functionality, learning curve”

OverallTakes a bit to setup the correct rules, but that coupled to template replies makes for a strong tool to communicate with.
ProsThe aesthetics are great, as well as a very controllable and clean interface. Much less cluttered than what I was used to using. Powerful tooling.
ConsI was used to different email software which led to quite a learning curve.
Jan S.
Graphic Design, Self-employed
December 5, 2019

“Thank you for great product”

OverallClean, smooth experience
ProsThank you for amazing and clean product.
ConsYearly Subscription, would love to buy liftime licence. Mobile app would be awesome. Also I don´t know any client wich can show attechements in message list like Ibox from Google once did, PLEASE bring it back and I will love you forever :D
Mark H.
Photography, Self-employed
November 26, 2019

“Great Email Client”

ProsSimple, clean, works with windows scaling with options to get the look you want. Overall by far my favourite mail client and I've tried them all.
ConsOnly recently started picking up all my email settings when adding accounts. I used to have to finish them off manually which was time consuming as have lots of accounts.
November 26, 2019
Marcus D.
Director of Communications and Technology
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 2, 2019

“Incredible Full-featured Email Client”

OverallThere are a few really great simple mail clients like Airmail, Spark, and Canary, but none have the volume of features for those looking for a few more tools. Postbox has it all. Search feature is one of the best.
ProsPostbox does everything you need it too.
ConsSwipe gestures are a little awkward-but any keyboard shortcut you need is available.
Simon C.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Brilliant email program”

OverallOverall its excellent and as I say easy to use. I have recommended it to others.
ProsI can use it across all my computers, its easy to use and reliable.
ConsMy accountancy software didn't like it being my default email program.
Barbara C.
Senior Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Outstanding!”

OverallIt has been the best email client for us. Super clean and fast. Easy to set up and very reliable. We are very happy with Postbox.
ProsVery easy to use and clean interface. Great functionalities without bloating the software. Super fast and reliable.
ConsA more advanced search feature would be great.
Manos K.
IT Manager
Publishing, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“Best email app for Mac OS X”

ProsI really like the automation and shortcut settings. I can create clips, templates for often used correspondence and standard replies. The Favorite shortcuts are really helpful.
ConsNothing that I can think of, everything works as I want.
Jeff C.
Media Production, Self-employed
December 5, 2019

“Great alternative to Outlook”

ProsSuch a simple and clean interface, yet powerful search and organization tools.
ConsI wish it could integrate with more tools, but Outlook has this problem as well. Postbox does support addons, but there aren't many useful ones. Depends on developers making addons with their APIs.
Matthew P.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed

“The Outlook Killer”

OverallVery positive. I often wonder how many hours I have wasted just waiting for my Outlook inbox to load. Postbox is fast, sleek and very capable.
ProsSpeed, layout and ease of use. A no nonsense email client with plenty of features but no bloat.
ConsNo feature to flag messages with different colours. If it had that, I would move my largest client over to Postbox.
Mathias K.
Professor
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
November 17, 2019

“Best stand-alone email client”

OverallAs someone who dislikes using webmail I have always used stand alone software to check and store my email. Postbox is the leader by far in this genre.
ProsUncluttered layout, ease of use, control over inbox
ConsIts search functions are unfortunately not as good as they could be.
November 17, 2019
Harmen R.
Managing Director
Online Media, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2019

“Great mail client”

OverallVery easy to use. Started using it on the Mac when Apple Mail started playing up. It is now my main email client on Mac and Windows 10.
ProsIntuitive to set up Easy to use Adaptable to my needs Great design
ConsWindows version not as fully featured as on the Mac, but that hopefully is a matter of time before they catch up
October 31, 2019
Rick H.
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
November 24, 2019

“The client that Apple should buy”

ProsFeatures. It has so many that you'll need their emails that details them all.
ConsDoesn't support SpamSieve or plugins anymore. The fact that it doesn't use native dark mode on in Mac OS. They have good themes but I just wanted the native dark mode.
Jean-Christophe S.
Coordinator
International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees

“jcs review”

OverallIt has become an useful tool that I use everyday. I love it. I am grateful towards the people that have created it and keep it going Thank yo
ProsMy 2 mail accounts are centralized in one only window. I can organize them with the same "Labels"
ConsI wish I could use it on my Iphone but it's not a big deal
Thorsten S.
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
November 23, 2019

“Great alternative to Apple Mail”

OverallI use Postbox as my standard e-Mail-client. Would like to see an iOS App that synchronizes all accounts
ProsNow Postbox has a great design, everything works easy, fluently and stable - no problems at all.
ConsNothing to complain about :) But I would like to have an iOS App
Christine B.
Booking and Marketing Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2019

“New to PC”

OverallGot this because I switched from Mac to PC laptop (though still use a Mac desktop) and Windows Mail kept messing with my emails and I needed something more reliable. Definitely worth the price if you're using your email for business and work remotely. I have no one supervising me so if an email is unsent I don't find out until it's too late, adding extra time checking, etc. This has been super easy to use and reliable in the time I've used it.
ProsEasy to use Lots of video tutorials on how to use different aspects (signatures, etc) Really easy and quick to set up Seems reliable so far Dropdown option for email threads (I deal with these a LOT so the subtle look when they're hidden is great) Has saved me time already Mac and Windows friendly
ConsNo cons I can see so far. I guess maybe if template signatures were easier to create that would be nice.
November 28, 2019