Frontline Education Ratings

Overall

About Frontline Education

School administration software to proactively manage your people and processes for greater student success. Learn why more than 12,000 educational organizations partner with Frontline Education, providing tools, data and insights to help reclaim time and put strategy into motion. "Our partnership with Frontline allows us to leverage our time where it matters most, and that's in reaching and teaching kids. - Dr. Robert Vogelaar Liberty Public School District Learn more about Frontline Education

jodi c.
Special Education Teacher
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
October 13, 2019

“Easy to Manage Subs ”

OverallMy overall experience with Frontline Education has been good. It has been easy to request a sub and efficiently communicate information to the sub and administrators about my classroom.
ProsIt is so easy to put in an absense and to request a sub if you have a person in mind for the job. It is quick and easy to add notes for the day and send a message to your administrator if it is necessary.
ConsIt would be much better if it automatically calculated how long you were going to be absent in the case of you missing less than a full day of school. Currently, you habe to do the calculation by hand which takes more time than educators sometimes have in the case of requesting a sub.
October 13, 2019
deanna a.
Accountant
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
April 15, 2019

“Aesop”

ProsWorks well as a sub finder program and absence monitor.
ConsNot very easy to customize for specific needs.
April 15, 2019
Kathleen B.
Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 employees
August 24, 2019

“Easy to use with all the features”

ProsFrontline is great! So easy to set up your account and use. I like that I can customize information about my day and include notes to the administrator.
ConsI am not quite clear on the algorithm as to who sees my jobs and when. It seems like some of my blocked subs are still able to get in and take the job.
August 24, 2019
Caitlin B.
Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2019

“Works great for my needs”

OverallI have had an overall positive expereince using Frontline Insights Platform.
ProsWhat I like about Frontline is that there are many options for me to use. I primarily use frontline in order to log and track my work absences. It is very thourough and visually appealing. The log in screen works perfect and I appreciate the reminder that my username is my phone number.
ConsFrontline can take a little bit of time in order to figure out how to use it. I needed to ask questions to my colleagues to ensure I was submitting absenses correctly. Now that I have used this many times, it has gotten easier to use.
August 6, 2019
Jamie B.
Special Ed Teacher
E-Learning, 5001-10,000 employees
August 14, 2019

“Does what it needs to do”

ProsThis software make it possible to get my job done conveniently most of the time.
ConsWhen first using the software it is confusing but customer service is helpful and once you get the hang of it it is much easier
August 14, 2019
Jared T.
Assistant Principal
Education Management, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“Professional Development”

OverallOur staff finds it easy to register for events, and also like the updates/reminders of registrations.
ProsThis software is very easy to navigate and allows our staff to access professional development opportunities.
ConsSorting/organizing events could be modified to an easier sorting format.
July 22, 2019