Blackbaud K-12 Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
3.7/5

About Blackbaud K-12

Blackbaud Learning Management System delivers forward-thinking functionality such as competency-based education and rubrics to help students master academic concepts. Give educators the tools to create engaging course pages; coaches the ability to add announcements and enter game highlights; advisors a forum to communicate; and students the ability to manage coursework from mobile devices. Best of all, academic data flows seamlessly into Blackbaud Student Information System. Learn more about Blackbaud K-12

February 19, 2019

“Government Education”

OverallIt was difficult to complete the minimum requirement of the entire year on time. It sapped you for time on a daily basis. There was no way to skim through a lesson. All the i's had to be dotted and t's crossed before moving on. There was only one field trip that I was aware of the entire year and the main reason I wanted to use this homeschool was to explore more of my community.
ProsI like that it was free. I liked that they supplied all the things we would need to fulfill the requirements for the year. I liked the interactive classroom feature. I liked the speedback assignments where you could know immediately how well you did on a lesson.
ConsI didn't like that it is government led education that has a bias. I didn't like the overwhelming amounts of work. No child in public education has that much work on a daily basis.
February 19, 2019
Benjamin B.
Principal
Education Management, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 20, 2019

“Product is worth the investment”

OverallOverall we are extremely satisfied and find the product useful for our needs it allows us to work efficiently and utilize our time to focus on other needs that the software takes care of for us.
Prosthis product gives my company the ability to integrate multiple levels of needs into one area it cuts down on time and allows us to see information quickly and accurately.
ConsThis product has been excellent for us to use there's been no downside for it there is nothing that I would at this time change about the product.
October 20, 2019
Stacey A.
Assistant teacher
January 19, 2020

“Never have any problems”

ProsI honestly can't say anything good about this. It's easy and fun. I enrolled my daughter and it took me step by step.
ConsNothing bad at all about this software.
January 19, 2020
Zachary C.
Principal
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2019

“Blackbaud Review”

OverallBlackbaud can be a great solution for a fully integrated solution for independent schools' business and educational needs; training and learning time will be needed.
ProsBlackbaud was a great move at our high school for combining business needs and the LMS functionality. It was a single tool that served the full community well.
ConsThere is a definite learning curve in the transition to the LMS side. It sounded as if the business end was much smoother.
December 4, 2019
Samantha K.
Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Teachers for Teachers”

OverallOverall it has been a decent experience using K-12. No software is perfect, but this software gets the job done and is functional.
ProsI love that there are so many different options available on this software. I can see my students' information, their parents' contact information, birthdays, grades, and assignments all in the same place. It is a good central location for all the important information of my classroom.
ConsThis software can be hard to predict when it will time out. Unfortunately there were occasions when putting in grades that I would lose entire portions and have to retype the grades because the page would time out without warning, and the grades hadn't been saved. I had to be very diligent about saving the page manually after entering any grades.
July 18, 2019
June 21, 2018

“Very good software with a lot of useful content. ”

ProsWhat I liked the most about the software is that it offers a lot of useful information and educational content to teachers, especially in the area of reading comprehension strategies and formative assessments.
ConsIf I am totally honest, so far I do not have any complaints about this Software and its features. I like it.
June 21, 2018