iglooHR Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.7/5

About iglooHR

iglooHR offers the easiest way to organize your recruitment process. We are a modern, innovative tool that aims to reduce the complexity of traditional ATS solutions. At the same time, we want to provide all the functionalities required to keep your hiring tidy and efficient. Main features include simple candidate import, customizable recruitment pipeline, job reports, easy appointment scheduling, and building talent pool with blazing fast search. Learn more about iglooHR

Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 21, 2020

“Easily the simplest HR Tech I've ever used”

OverallEvery ATS or recruitment tool I've seen/used attempts to solve everything. And some bits will be good - like the job ad page, or the candidate emailing templates or whatever - but some bits will be bad. I like Igloo's approach of doing a few things simply, and not trying to do everything. It enables using the good bits of multiple small tools.
ProsSuper super simple. Doesn't try to take over everything from our existing recruiting stack - it just solves keeping track of applications really simply. Nice clean interface. Easy signup. PDF Preview of CV is nice; don't have to download lots of PDFs!
ConsI'd like it to automatically read the name from CVs I upload, so I don't have to type it.
HR Manager
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2020

“iglooHR review”

OveralliglooHR review iglooHR is an interesting tool. Its price range for the packages is more than affordable, and the features seem easy to use. I really like how the job creation and the selection process work. You can sort the candidates, drag and drop them on your screen, edit information about them, and it is all done very smoothly. Also, the appointments are an awesome and much needed feature. It is all there, in one place. With the keyword search, candidate database, and ease of use in general, iglooHR really resembles a tool that knows how to balance efficiency and pricing. The iglooHR's interface is very user friendly. I like the colors and the way that the features are so easily connected to each other. If I had to choose what I liked the most - it is the labels. As someone working in HR, my days would be more joyful with them, since they are a fun way to make distinctions between the applicants.
ProsDefinitely labels. They are fun to use and serve a great purpose.
ConsCannot think of any. iglooHR really is a tool that knows what you need.
January 9, 2020
Petar V.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2020

“iglooHR review”

ProsOne of the things I really love about using iglooHR is it's simplicity in use. The app seems really well written, it is fast, simple to use and beautifully designed. I could almost say that it reminds me of some tools that I also use really often, although for other purposes (e.g. Jira), which I would also like to mention because it took me like two days to get used to this software. Also the app offers a nice analytics overview which is always a handy feature. Overall, a very solid piece of software in my opinion.
ConsThere are some features that I would like to see in the app, although many of them are already planned to be added (according to the roadmap).
January 17, 2020
Selena Z.
Recruiter
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
January 21, 2020

“Nothing unique in intranet service ”

OverallIt is expensive compared to the fact that there is nothing unique. All the features are already used in other softwares. It is more like a social platform that isn't at all necessary in managing small teams.
ProsCustomer service is great . You get immediate responses and the team is very helpful and creative. It is simple to use, you can access from anywhere and involve many people.
ConsYou need to spend too much time on irrelevant details.
Miroslav P.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
January 20, 2020

“Sped up and simplified my decision making”

OverallTwo words come to mind, 'simplicity' and 'flexibility'. It allowed me to keep track of different candidates, volunteers, contractors and even printing houses. It helped me to stay organized and keep thorough notes and documentation.
ProsSimple to setup and gets out of your way. The most complex thing I had to do was organize candidates by position and use tags to mark which projects they could be added to.
ConsI believe the only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to create a new candidate without uploading their resume. The workaround I used was trivial (upload any file then remove it), but I'd prefer not to do it that way.
January 20, 2020
Masa R.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
January 15, 2020

“Easy to use”

OverallThe software helps in organizing the hiring process and customizing it to the company's needs. Thanks to iglooHR, it got easier to find the most suitable candidates for the job. So far I've only had good experience with it, and would gladly recommend it.
ProsIglooHR has a user-friendly, easy-to-use interface. I also like that it is customizable, as different companies have different recruitment pipelines.
ConsI like the software in general, but it would be nice if it had even more features.
January 15, 2020
Aleksandar M.
Software developer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
January 12, 2020

“Great and very useful app”

OverallApplication is stable, interface is very intuitive and can be used in small or big companies, all recommendations!
ProsThis app greatly facilitates the process of recruiting new people to my company and automates things I would have to do manually.
ConsI think more option should be added when create a new job.
Dejan T.
Senior Software Engineer
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
January 14, 2020

“Excellent and intuitive”

ProsOverall really great product. I like the simplicity of the recruiting flow. It keeps up-to-date departments while hiring. Labeling and setting appointments through the app are the things i missed so far.
ConsI would love to see detailed reports based on interview questioning and behaviour.
January 14, 2020
Djordje M.
Culinary technician
Food & Beverages, Self-employed

“New way”

OverallBenefits is , that many people recognise, and then they trust more.
ProsThe best thing about this software, is about , how u can bring more candidates for HR
ConsThe least I like about softwer , I think they can upgrade interface.
Dusica P.
Attorney at law
Law Practice, 1-10 employees

“Pretty good software”

OverallIt helps me with some basic activities in my bussines, since it saves time for making appointments etc.
ProsReally easy to use with very satisfying performances and great interface
ConsI dont like the fact that its not connected with google's calender, but other than that, from my point of view there aren't many flaws.