Faithlife Equip Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5

About Faithlife Equip

Faithlife Equip more than just church management, it is the world's first integrated ministry platform. It includes all the technology and Bible study tools your church needs for discipleship and growth. It includes Logos Bible Study resources, people management software, presentation software, a church website builder, online giving, and more all integrated with one login and one customer support team. It is currently in Early Access. Learn more about Faithlife Equip

Lei F.
Administrator
March 3, 2020

“Everything in One Place”

OverallI have been able to have open communication with the congregation through the groups' pages. It is easy for the congregation to communicate with one another through either their group page or individually. Using Logos and Faithlifetv in bringing teaching to small groups has been a benefit. Tracking members is very convenient in the directory. Proclaim has been the best Presentation Software we have ever had, it is easy to use even for beginners. Members can access it from home to work in it. It is seamless on Sunday morning. Integration with our current system was an easy process.
ProsHaving one login for everything is helpful. The ease of use for each product--- church directory, giving, web page, social media page, Presentation software, and Bible Study through Logos Bible. Families like Faihtlife TV because it provides Christian entertainment and teaching for children and adults.
ConsThe one difficulty is the fact that everyone has to create an account, so visitors cannot get the postings or check us out for a few weeks before they decide to keep attending.
Michael M.
Missions Pastor
March 3, 2020

“It's a no-brainer really. ”

OverallOverall, I love it. The majority of our congregation is using many different features. They enjoy the Faithlife TV and the lessons that are available.
ProsEase of use is the number one this for me. We are a small church with a lot of older generation folks. Yet they are amazed at how easy it is to run the slides on Proclaim for instance. And those that want to dig further, the learning curve is minimal. I really love how well everything syncs. From Proclaim to the Faithlife groups and financial stuff. I really could go on but I don't have time and you would eventually get bored anyway. This really is a no-brainer. Take the leap. You won't be sorry.
ConsI am already a Logos user. So when I heard that Equip offered a license for our pastor I was excited for him. However, he was unimpressed. When he showed me what he has access to it made sense. So I am bummed for him.
James S.
Pastor
March 3, 2020

“A Great Software that continues to improve. ”

OverallAs a Church Management Tool set Faithlife Equip is helping us with our E-Giving, Website, Church Management, Presentation Software, as well as some of our Bible Study materials. It has been excellent so far and I look forward to the future.
ProsIn many ways this software has been a game changer. It handles so many of the areas of the church that we needed something in. It even gives us access to their streaming service for several videos, some newer than others for sure, but overall a lot of good material. Below I will list a few of the highlights that I have experienced with Faithlife. * Customer service: This is the biggest pro when it comes to Faithlife. Every software has kinks in the way, but Faithlife has the best customer experience that I have ever seen, they are responsive and take every inquiry seriously. *Quantity: Faithlife Equip is a suite of Ministry tools, which means there is a lot here, and it is nice to see it well constructed under the same roof. Because of this things tend to just flow together better. * Quality: Equip is still a new kid on the block and has some room to grow for sure. However, the stuff they are putting out and pushing into the software has been great. On top of that, when a problem does arise they are quick to work with it, at times even personally with you.
ConsAs with any software, there are cons. In truth however, the biggest Con to Faithlife is just its newness. It's so new not all of their tools are active quite yet. That being said, there are plenty of work arounds as you wait.
Buck D.
Pastor of Outreach and Discipleship
February 29, 2020

“Software to Help Equip the Church in the Digital Age”

OverallThe people at Faithlife are extremely helpful when needing assistance. The software is allowing us to engage people beyond Sunday and to connect with a generation that has grown up with technology.
ProsThe suite of products and services that come with Faithlife Equip are tightly integrated and streamlined to make it easier to keep content up to date and engage with church members, attendees and those seeking information about our church. The software works as an end to end solution throughout the worship service life cycle including posting a recording of the service to the website afterwards. It also provides features for online giving and managing people. Keep people informed with an integrated calendar and newsletters. Help engage people with group Bible reading plans and prayer lists.
ConsThe software is still in it's early stages at the time of this writing so some features are not yet available. Also the performance on it's mobile platform needs to be optimized for slower connections.
February 29, 2020
MJ P.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees
March 10, 2020

“Incredibly all-inclusive software for your church”

OverallFANTASTIC customer service. In fact, it's one of the most responsive customer service organizations I have dealt with. What you get for the price is unbelievable. Particularly for a smaller church.
ProsThis software has changed the way we do business in our church. We used to use a wide range of different products (each with their own price tag) for the same applications that we now use Equip for. It has saved us money as well since the combined cost of the other programs exceeded the cost of Faithlife. AND, it adds even more capability for our congregation through Logos Bible Software, FaithlifeTV, Mobile Education courses, and our Faithlife community app.
ConsWe have been using it since the beta version. Occasionally there were quirks that would pop up from time to time but they are fixed quickly. There have been some features that would be useful now but are not yet available. However, the company is always open to new ideas and implementing new things.
March 10, 2020
Benjamin J.
Sr. Pastor
March 3, 2020

“a great comprehensive church solution”

OverallWe keep track of our people, have groups (like elders, deacons, etc), have newsletters sent out (think mail chimp), can text our people, give educational resources like logos and mobile ed. It can host our website, post sermons directly from our presentation software, etc. We use it for our church calendar. So great overall!
ProsI love that my bible software (Logos), our presentation software (included in equip, proclaim), giving, people management, etc all work seamlessly together. My only complaints are the features, but it's still in its early release, and they are working on basically all of the things I eventually want.
ConsIt's just that it's still in beta that a few bugs still need worked out. Customer service is great. Faithlife TV with Mobile Ed is a Diamond in the rough. WOW!
Chris P.
Lead Pastor
February 28, 2020

“Outstanding Church Management Software ”

ProsThe integration of website, presentation software, church social media, church management, giving and so many other features is amazing.
ConsWe're still waiting for the child checkin capability
February 28, 2020
Martin H.
Executive Director
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
March 3, 2020

“Excellent Suite of Products ”

OverallI really like it, I was already a customer with Faithlife & kind of already knew what I was subscribing to.
ProsI like the combination of this bundle of products. This allows me to give software access to people that I know need it & wont purchase it on their own.
ConsIt is not as intuitive as I would like. Too much training is needed to utilize everything effectively.
Carrie G.
Worship Leader
April 2, 2020

“Just What Our Church Needs”

OverallOur experience has been great. Our customer service rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is the best! I see many of the Faithlife employees responding to questions and comments. They are all very helpful and responsive. We understand that we entered Faithlife at a beta stage, so we expect hiccups here and there. But every issue is dealt with quickly and we are very satisfied. We look forward to future developments and using Faithlife more and more.
ProsI like the fact that so many products are tied together under one platform (single sign-on). From our website to our social media group to the software we use for worship, it's all housed in one place. We are part of the early access (beta) program so we see many things that are still in development and we get to contribute to future releases and updates. The Faithlife staff is awesome! They are always helpful, very responsive, and they truly want to make the products useful for our church.
ConsSince many aspects are still in development, there are features that are unavailable and sometimes the programs are buggy. The mobile app is a little clunky at times. My biggest frustration is with notification settings. I want to be able to set my preferences for each group as opposed to one global setting that applies to all groups. This is in development.
April 2, 2020