UtilityTrakR Ratings

Overall

About UtilityTrakR

UtilityTrakR is a Robust Cloud Software Solution for the utility industry. It is an all-inclusive suite of products including billing (CIS), payments, collections, cashiering, customer portal access, business intelligence, customizable detailed reporting, meter data management with field service functions on mobile devices, and all in real-time. At Starnik we're building tomorrow's technology, today. Learn more about UtilityTrakR

Jessica L.
Founder & President
1-10 employees
June 28, 2016

“FIVE STAR Features & Benefits”

OverallSince 2009, Starnik has evolved their platform to continually create ways to save time, money and hassle for their clients. Starnik's approach to new release updates insures that I am staying ahead of my peers and maximizing every minute of the day- allowing me to focus on other important issues we face daily. Their live customer service team creates the rapid response that I can then pass onto my clients - no frustrating maze of phone prompts - no we will get back to you in three to five business days- just clear, concise help when you need it the most.
ProsThe software is complete, rigorous, customizable and adaptable in a way that I can approach other markets with confidence. Put simply, I do not have to concern myself on whether or not "we can provide a unique billing service" the solution is generally already there, waiting for me to utilize the feature.
ConsInitially, the software was heavily layered. Over the last several years, the program has become easier to navigate and find what I am looking for with ease.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time to go through the DEMO! It's worth every minute. You will quickly experience the difference between a "budding- still-getting-the- kinks-out-of our-software-company" and the robust software and service that only Starnik's Utility Trakr can provide.
June 28, 2016
Joey F.
Utilities, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2016

“Excellent Software”

OverallI have been using Starnik Systems as my software provider here at Metro Metering Solutions Inc for over 4 years. The customer service has been excellent. The software has been a great value to my company and has helped us become a top utility sub meter billing provider in Atlanta Georgia.
ProsCustomer Service has been great and the ability to integrate the software with our customers.
ConsNone

Revenue Officer
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2016

“Starnik survey 2016”

OverallI've been using Starnik for the pass 3 years and it's easy to work with and very helpful in keeping the City of Calexico up to date.
ProsStarnik staff are very helpful, great customer service, friendly, reliable and efficient
ConsNone
June 20, 2016
Amber H.
Queen of Billing/Sales
May 27, 2016

“Best Utility Software Available”

OverallMy company has been using this software since 2012 to operate utility billing services for our clients. My experience with this software and the team behind it is nothing but positive. The customer service is impeccable! Anytime you need assistance with ANYTHING, the support team is there to assist. Their response time and urgency to resolve any issue is at the highest quality. One big factor for our business to operate effectively is using a software that functions 100% of the time without interruption. In the years we have been using this software, there is not one single time the software was buggy or was not functioning. This software can do so much more than just utility billing services and has allowed our company to expand our client base in ways we could not imagine.
Elyse E.
Utility Billing Services
May 23, 2016

“Starnik has been a great asset to us!”

OverallSouthern Utility Billing Services has been using Starnik for 3 years. They have enabled us to expedite our water billing process for 26,000 units a month. Starnik has also created custom billing reports for us that help make it easier to keep track of our billing and usage history. Starnik has great customer service and they have knowledgeable technicians that are very helpful. The software is user friendly and if you need help learning the system they are always just a phone call away and willing to help you. Starnik is very professional, calls you by name, and makes your issue a priority. I would definitely recommend Starnik to other utility billing companies!!

By Starnik on May 23, 2016
Thank you so much Elyse!! We appreciate your review in Capterra. Thank you again.
May 23, 2016
Sue F.
Billing Associate
May 19, 2016

“MADE ME LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR!”

OverallThe old antiquated system we were using made my job a nightmare. This product provided ease of use, outstanding reports and made my job so much easier. I love it. The most amazing thing is weekly updates and the staff are the most helpful, patient and knowledgeable. If I have suggestion, they listen and take the lead not just on my suggestion, but making the product Better! Don't ask me to change, EVER.

By Starnik on May 23, 2016
Thank you very much Sue!!! We at Starnik appreciate your review at Capterra. Thank you again.
Jennifer D.
Accountant

“Great Software”

OverallThe software was easy to learn and its easy to use. This software can do anything when it comes to utility billing and convergent billing. The invoices are easy to read. You can choose from a large number of invoice templates. There is always someone to help when you call and customer support is always friendly and knowledgeable.

By Starnik on May 23, 2016
Thank you Jennifer for your review. We at Starnik appreciate it very much. Starnik
jennifer m.
vice president
May 27, 2016

“Been using for approximately 8 years, very pleased!”

Overallexcellent team/staff that works WITH you!