Campus Cafe Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.6/5
4.6/5

About Campus Cafe

Built especially for established Career Schools and small non-profits in Higher Education, Campus Cafe is the only truly integrated school administration software system that manages the entire student life-cycle. Campus Cafe is a very affordable suite of software that manages Admissions, Student Services, Business Office and Alumni/Development in a single database, saving you money with fewer resources and a reduction in errors. Learn more about Campus Cafe

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2019

“Great software for school”

ProsIt was a one-stop shop! We had all of our information on paper and excel documents.
ConsThe learning curve, and the language of the software is not intuitive.
April 25, 2019
Sandy M.
Student Services Advisor
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2020

“Very User Friendly”

OverallOverall, it has helped us to become more organized. My position requires me to track our students and log comments for each of them which CC allows me to do. I wasn't able to do this prior to CC and it has helped me tremendously.
ProsCampus Café is very user friendly and has really helped us be more efficient. It has helped us to streamline our workflow and become more organized which of course saves us time.
ConsBecause it is so different from what we were using, it seemed a little daunting at first. There are still a few things that the software is unable to accomplish however overall, it is a great product.
January 21, 2020
Awit V.
Registrar
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2020

“Campus Cafe is the way!”

OverallOverall, compared to our homegrown system, I'd say Campus Cafe is worth it! Our work is now more streamlined and time we spend on projects and validation of record accuracy has been cut in half! I would recommend Campus Cafe for institutions that are similar to our size (population of 500 or less).
ProsReports are easily accessible and customizable! This is such a great feature for the Registration Department as we need accurate statistics immediately. The ability to also customize webpages, email notifications, triggers, courses as needed gave us the power to be more flexible and creative with how we focus our energy and time.
ConsThere have been a few glitches in the system even after working through setup. An example of this is syncing Campus Cafe with Canvas LMS- students who withdraw or drop would sometimes sync with Canvas and other times it would not. So there was that inconsistency.
January 8, 2020
Floreminda T.
Bookkeeper
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
January 7, 2020

“My own experience with Campus Cafe software”

OverallOver-all I can say that the system is highly recommendable.
ProsStudent can access online their billing statements and can also pay online. Group billing makes my job easier as I don't have to manually charge student when they enroll for class. The software charges them automatically but I need to post it before it can be reflected on the students' accounts -- this gives me the chance to review the billing first before posting it.
ConsOnce I posted the financial aid of the student, I could not delete it anymore if I happen to make a mistake. I have to make another entry to negate it. I prefer that I can just delete the error. Some postings done I can still delete but the system does not give me a warning before I delete. I prefer that there will be a pop-up warning me about the deletion just to be sure that I review again before I delete something.
Flor F.
Financial Aid/Compliance Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2020

“Campus Cafe as Our Student Information System Database”

OverallA good Student Information System that I can recommend. Easy to use.
ProsI can generate reports for my reporting requirements to government agencies and accrediting agencies.
ConsQuite a bit of a challenge to learn when you switch from your company's home grown information systems. Did not give me a lot of flexibility to make changes the way I want it.
January 4, 2020
Carol L.
Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Very User Friendly!”

OverallOut students have very easy access to their account billing information and financial aid amounts.
ProsI am not a computer professional and Campus Café was very easy to learn and very simple to navigate.
ConsThere are certain verbiage that cannot be changed in some of the financial areas.
Meghan M.
Administrative Assistant
April 24, 2018

“I've had great experiences with this software so far.”

ProsI like how every section of the software seems to be well-balanced. A lot of SIS programs are heavy on admissions/academics and light on donor management, but this program is very strong on all fronts!
ConsI don't like how the company doesn't seem to be up front about the price of the implementation and software.
April 24, 2018
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2018

“Great Resource to Have”

ProsGetting streamlined information on campus life.
ConsI have no negative reflection on this software.
August 22, 2018