TimeClick Ratings

Overall

About TimeClick

Easy-to-use small business time clock software that saves you time, money, and eliminates the human error of paper timesheets. TimeClick tracks employee clock in/out times, time off, jobs, departments, punctuality, manages overtime, and more. Flexible timesheet reports save managers hours of work on payroll day. TimeClick installs securely on your network giving you more control of your data and preventing time theft. All TimeClick users have access to our U.S.-based, personable support team. Learn more about TimeClick

Bill P.
Furniture, 1-10 employees

“Great Software!”

OverallOverall it has been a great experience. We made the right choice in this purchase. Anytime we have had a small issue, tech support was great to work with.
ProsThe ease of use. The newest version makes every task so easy. The user interface is very well thought out. It is extremely user friendly. It has everything covered! TimeClick has really done an unbelievable job with this software! Very happy! Great software at a fair price!
ConsI wish the software offered an app for our cell phones and interfaced with the cloud. This is the only extra feature it doesn't currently offer that we could really use. We need the ability for our employee s(truck drivers, repair techs, etc) to punch in and out when out on the road doing deliveries or service calls.
Grant E.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“Easiest, and Powerful, TimeClock Software out there”

OverallMy employee times are now accurate! Way more accurate than before! And at a very low, one-time cost. Processing payroll is so quick with TimeClick's reports.
ProsTimeClick is super easy to setup, is very intuitive, and understandable. It's quick to set up, too. It has a lot of custom features you can setup for complex time tracking situations, but works well with our basic time tracking situation, too. Their customer service is AMAZING! Quick, on point, real people.
ConsIt doesn't work on MACs (yet). I wish the messaging feature could sync with my email so when an employee writes me I would know even if I'm not at work.
Brittany A.
Human Resources Specialist
Public Safety, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2019

“Mostly Good”

OverallIt's a good, sufficient clocking system, we've been happy with it. There are glitches from time to time, but we've felt happy with the value it adds to our company. And we always receive stellar customer service from rep whenever an issue needs to be resolved.
ProsI love that it gives us the chance to do a little job costing. I think that will definitely add value to the company. I like the ease with which the Admin side of the clock works. It's pretty easy to navigate. (Although my employees do wish they could view their accruals through the clock as well.) Additionally, I like that the mobile side of the clock allows you to clock in our out from anywhere, for our mobile employees.
ConsI don't like that once you put in a request for time off, it automatically applies it. I allow my employees to make up their time off within the week, if they so choose, so I don't let them submit time off requests through the clock. Also, sometimes you go to punch in or out and for some reason it seems like the system glitches and it won't let you. I have a few employees that complain about that occasionally.
June 28, 2019
Jeralee J.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“My Opinion”

OverallVery good! Ease of use for staff to clock in and out. Also for me as the administrator for fixing problems with staff clocking in and out and reports.
ProsI like that it is internet based. We have very few problems with connection and performance.
ConsNothing that I can think of . Although I do need to utilize the system more for time off, vacation of employees etc.
Larry K.
Systems Engineer
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“IT Support Technician”

OverallI work as a third party IT support for a Dental office that uses the TimeClick software and they have not had any issues for the 3 years or so I have been supporting my client with the software. We manage the database created by TimeClick and updates and migrations have all gone smoothly. Each Time I've needed to call for support I am on the line with a person very quickly and technicians are knowledgeable and friendly. Updates and moving to new servers is quick and easy. Be aware that updates and migrations should be done during support hours as you need a registration code. Chat support is a fast and easy way to get answers to upgrade and migration questions as well as emailing support directly at support@timeclick.com
ProsAs part of a third party IT provider we do not personally utilize the software but updates and software setup is excellent. We did not have any issues moving from windows 7 workstations to windows 10 which is always helpful.
ConsNo cons from the IT perspective, no calls from users about issues with the software

By Hawkeye Technology on December 26, 2018
Hi Larry, we're glad to hear that working with your technical support team was a breeze. We always strive to make it easy on IT providers so that our mutual client can get up and running quickly.
August 23, 2018
Jenni J.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“Automotive Shop”

OverallAbsolutely have nothing but great things to say about the software. We have had to deal with customer support and that was easy and very helpful. It wasn't like other companies were you are talking to someone in a different country and can't understand them.
ProsThe ease of use is probably the biggest pro of this software. Even my older mechanics are able to navigate the system to get clocked in and out of with ease. Having access to multiple reports to print any time is also very helpful!
ConsI wish the messaging system was a little more current, more of a messenger type platform rather then email. It would be nice to have a calendar options as well so I could track time off through that as well.
July 18, 2019
Peggy S.
June 15, 2019

“time click review”

OverallHad some minor bugs when first started using, but updates have fixed most of them.
ProsI like that you can have one employee in more than one job type and payscale.
ConsIt does not tell me when someone has forgotten to clock out. i.e. Work 8-5...clock in at 8am forget to clock out and clock out when they come in at 8am the next day then clock right back in. Program doesn't flag obvious errors...i.e. more than 10 hours. When one employee uses 2 different pay scales the totals don't always come out correct. i.e. time card will say reg hours total 44.84 then will say Instructor 15.53 and sales 23.37 which only adds up to 38.9 hours. I have to manually add them up almost every pay period so I don't cheat my employees. NOT time efficient. This happens almost every pay period for employees with split duties.
June 15, 2019
Lori R.
June 6, 2019

“Works Well For Our Company”

OverallOverall, the software has improved since we first started using it a few years ago. It works good enough for our small company's needs.
ProsI like that I can make adjustments easily and have the employees contact me through the software.
ConsThat it is not available for Administrative online access and that it doesn't send real emails to my email inbox. I cannot maintain accrued PTO hours for salaried employees.
Apeksha J.
Product Development - Designer
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees
October 10, 2019

“Experience Better time tracking with "TimeClick"”

OverallWe are now using Timeclick to record our employment movements. This system works better than Timetracker system.
ProsTime click has a very simple user interface which allows people to understand the wizard easily. Further it is more suitable to mid size businesses such as ours since price for the system is comparatively low. System can enable the location settings also. Easily loading and provide options to track their on/off times and work durations for individuals. Employees are allowed to cover their shifts from their own comfortable locations.
ConsSystem is not advanced and does not offer many options such as Timetracker does. But it is worth for small scale companies and groups.

By Hawkeye Technology on October 11, 2019
Thanks Apeksha!
October 10, 2019
Brian W.
Orthodontist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2019

“Great value, easy to use!”

OverallGreat, cost effective way to tack employee's hours!
ProsNo monthly fees, very user friendly and intuitive, virtually no technical issues!
ConsNo real issues that I have run in to that have caused any headache. Post sale support might be a bit lacking, but I don't pay maintenance fees so I am happy with that.
Randall B.
Practice Manager
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Practice Manager”

OverallThe overall experience with TimeClick is excellent. A small business like the Nephrology office I manage would not be able to afford to employ an HR payroll company or large scale program. This inexpensive program has excellent features and reporting that is needed for any small business.
ProsThis software is very intuitive and easy to learn. The layout of the program is easy to read and I can quickly and efficiently train my staff on how to work the program.
ConsWhen a change is needed to an employee time card in the administration section it is not easily changed. You need to run the report to find the day and then exit from the report then enter into the section to make changes only to exit that area and run the report again. It would be nice if you could have the program hold the date frame that you are working on or have one section of buttons that allows you to move from the reporting to changes the time clock for an employee.
Kara C.
Legal Services, Unspecified
August 22, 2014

“TimeClick is Easy!”

ProsThere is nothing better about TimeClick than how easy it is to use. That is true whether you are a non-exempt staff member, clocking in and out every day, or if you are the office administrator, working in the administrative mode. Clocking in and out? Easy! Adding a new user? Easy! Fixing a user error? Also easy! The product is so user/administrator-friendly that it can't be overstated. It does not require much training; just give a user their password, and they are off to the races. It couldn't be simpler. Customer support is always very responsive and helps us address any issues that come up, and there are very rarely any technical issues. We have been using TimeClick for several years now, and it has been more than worth the small cost of the product to be able to accurately track the hours (and overtime) our employees work each week. When we first started using the product, we were worried how easy it would be and whether the staff would use it effectively. We needn't have worried; TimeClick makes it easy for employees to clock in and out, as well as check their own time to avoid going into overtime.
ConsI wish the reports were easier to print and more readable. They are probably the worst thing about TimeClick, but they are acceptable. I can't think of anything else I dislike about it. It occasionally stops working properly and simply needs an update or to be reinstalled. Frankly, I don't know exactly what happens, but it always gets fixed quickly by a quick call to customer support. It seems like it might happen every 6 months to a year.
Recommendations to other buyersIt is important to know what your users are capable of. The TimeClick system is simple; just click in, out, on break, back from break, etc. From an administrator's point of view, it is easy to control and address user errors.
August 22, 2014
Carl G.
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
June 6, 2019

“Time Click Review for Golden Refrigerant”

OverallAllows employees to remotely punch in and punch out without additional investment in hardware, easy to use and reduces time preparing payroll.
Proseasy to use, runs on PC's, stable program
ConsHuge missing feature!! you should be able to name each computer timeclick is installed on such as "production department" or " shipping department" then you should be able restrict employees so they can only punch in or out on a specific department's computer. My employees will leave their work area early and wander to the other end of the shop which is next to the parking lot entrance and punch out. Conversely, they will punch in as soon as they enter the building but might not make it to their work area for another 15 or 20 minutes (no hurry as they are already clocked in). I will switch to another program if I find one that provides this control. I would stay with you loyally if you could add it.
Richard S.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 4, 2019

“The easiest way to track your daily work hours! ”

OverallIt has defiantly increased our income because its was not a guess as to how much time we were at our customer site it is the exact time we spent at our customers site.
ProsI love the fact that it works on a cell phone, tablet or ipad. I use it the most on my cell phone. This is the most accurate way to keep track of your time spent at your customers site. It has increased my weekly income because now I have more accurate times that I am spending at each account. When I arrive I click "Start" then after I have completed the job I click "Stop" showing me the exact hours and minutes I was on that call. If there is ever any question I have it right there on my cell phone. You can track your weekly hours and income right within the app.
ConsNone, We are very pleased with what this product offers for our needs.
August 4, 2019
JAMIE G.

“Great Product!”

OverallWe lost our previous time clock software all of the sudden and had to come up with a quick solutions. After researching via the internet we found TimeClick and have been happy with the results. We can have it in different locations throughout the business and let managers keep track of their employees better.
ProsI like the ease of use and the reports we can create. Employees have no problem picking up clocking in and out and it's easy to fix the errors they make. The online chat is perfect. If it's something we can't figure out (I'm not too technologically versed), they don't mind calling us or logging in to help with setup.
ConsI wish it would not round at all, if so chosen. The tutorials are good, but we usually end up having to do online chats when we do encounter problems. Whomever is doing them assumes we are a little smarter than we actually are, lol. Sometimes I wish we could customize the reports for certain situations. We have not interfaced with QuickBooks yet, but that's our fault. Will let you know how that goes.
RICHARD T.
OWNER
August 9, 2019

“EXCELLENT FOR SMALL BUSINESS”

OverallOverall its very easy to use. I like the newly added feature if an employee forgot to close in or out. The create a message to the administrator to approve the correction. This save time for the administrator.
ProsGreat customer support! The immediately respond if you have an issue. I forgot my password a couple of times and had to transfer the app to a new computer. Their technicians are very pleasant and knowledgeable. They immediately provided a quick solution. The app is very intuitive to use and report. I have been using for 6 years and plan continue using it.
ConsThe only con I had has been addressed with the latest software version. It had to due with how break time and total work time was reported. No other problems.
Erin M.
Legal Administrator
Law Practice, 11-50 employees
June 14, 2019

“A great product, sometimes users have a little trouble with double clockins”

Overall Overall, its a good product for the price and we will continue to use it into the future.
ProsTimeclick is user friendly, affordable and easy to use. I think the reporting function works really well and the upgraded version does a nice job of alerting me of errors before I print out the reports.
ConsThe only complaint I have ist hat on occasion my users end up with double clock-ins (or outs) and I have to go in and fix their entries. With several users it does become time consuming. Since I do not clock-in, I cannot speak to the issue, but I know that the way it is reported to me is that "I clocked in once and it entered it twice out of the blue". Perhaps it is user related, but it would be nice if there was a way for them to remedy this themselves without having to get the administrator involved.
Meagan D.
Office Administrator
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2019

“TimeClick ”

OverallOur overall experience with TimeClick has been great. It helps us be much more accurate when reports our employee's hours. The customer service is very helpful and easy to reach if there are any issues.
ProsTimeClick is a user-friendly program that helped our company start tracking the hours of our employees. I don't know what we did before we used TimeClick! We were not only able to track employees hours, but we were also able to set vacation, PTO, and sick time. Running reports is easy, so you can get he results at your fingertips. The price is very reasonable too!
ConsThe product can be on multiple computers but must be on one network. Our remote employees are not able to utilize the software.
August 29, 2019
Sharon D.
IT Director
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“Wonderful Product for the money”

OverallVery responsive customer support. Very easy and stable product. Great value for the price.
ProsEasy to Use and very stable. Sales And installation support was very responsive.
ConsA little challenging to install on a Terminal Server. Had to go through several levels of support. They got it working though so can't complain!
Beth H.
Assistant Office Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Exactly What We Need”

OverallWe tested two time systems before testing this one. I am very pleased with the results and feel it works perfect for our needs.
ProsThis software offers a clock in system that monitors and controls early clock-ins, allows for auto-lunch deductions, and over time alerts. It saves money in the long run to track wasted labor and use the tools to control these cost and to see where waste is occurring. The ability to separate job codes ensures we have accountability where it belongs and makes payroll much easier. The reports are user friendly and easy to print and read. Lastly, I utilize the message system quite regularly. It also allows the administrator (in particular) to relay messages to individuals or groups in a timely manner.
ConsIf I had a recommendation, I would recommend the ability to see when messages are read and also the ability to auto-select a primary job for an individual.
Sheldon A.
GM
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2019

“Great Tech Support”

OverallCSR helped me with an issue I was having. Our original computer that we had installed the software is not working right. I was all set to buy a new edition of time click or pay for the support to have it moved. She easily could have charged us to have them move it for us. Instead he wanted us to be really happy with TimeClick and gave us email instructions on how to do it myself. I am terrible with this stuff, yet I was able to move everything over and set up our other 3 computers to be working in under an hour. I can not recommend TimeClick or the help from support team enough. Thank you
ProsWe are a small company and the one time price fits our needs. Many companies lure you in with free software only to realize if you want any features that you will actually need you must pay a monthly fee.
ConsIt is networked based, so you can not just access it from your home
March 13, 2019
Cora S.
Human Resources
Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

“computime”

OverallThe customer service is great and real fast at calling you back.
ProsIt's easy to use and easy to get the help we needed.
ConsSometimes when I download it will pull punches twice.
Ramona V.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2019

“TimeClick - Just a click”

OverallOur overall experience with TimeClick has been minimal problems. The program has features that we have not used.
ProsFor our employees the process is easy to clock in and to clock out. The employee can also enter notes if needed. The detailed hours report is easy to read.
ConsThe breakdown of the hours does not include an overtime @ 1.5 and an overtime at straight time and these must be manually written in. Since the time sheet is a legal document it would be helpful if the categories were included or could be added. Also the rounding does not allow for rounding for lunch breaks and unfortunately our employees may not always get out to lunch at their designated times due to dealing with clients/customers. It could also have choices on restrictions.
Mike G.
Pastor for Administration
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

“Feedback from a user”

OverallLike the product, but STILL waiting for the biometric feature that was tauted when we first looked at the product and it was in development stage to be released in 6 months. That six months, is now years!
ProsThe computing of hours for reporting purposes.
ConsLack of login options that was promised when purchased.
Craig H.
Vice President
Printing, 11-50 employees

“Why you should buy”

OverallPaper time cards were fine for a small shop, but we realized as we were growing it wasn't the best. We knew there had to be a better solution. TimeClick allowed me to try it before we bought it and it was AMAZING. No more adding up each employees weekly time cards, just a simple click of the mouse and the reports are at your finger tips. Each employee clocks in and out at their workstation which is convenient. As a bonus it has a great inter-office communication function where we can share important information.
ProsFrom set-up to every day use this is easy, straight forward solution for managing your staff. Customer support is second to none and will walk you through any issues. We have it running on 16 workstations and or server and set-up was less than 1 hour. The reports make payroll entry a breeze!
ConsNothing, it has been the answer to our growing company switching from paper time cards to electronic time keeping.
Scott D.
IT Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2019

“Timeclick Software For All Type of Business”

OverallWe are a unionized environment, and as such require staff to be on time and leave at the appropriate time for ending their shift. This software works to assist calculation of employees time either our hourly workers for payroll or our salary workers to maintain no tardy records. This product has been used to discipline our staff on repetitive tardiness, without it, we could not prove they were in the office or not.
ProsThe best part of this software is the custom reports you can get developed. The makers of Timeclick are very supportive in making this product work for every customer they have.
ConsNo real cons, however would like like to see finger print reading rather than username and password authentication only. We have no yet installed the new version so maybe its already there!
Mike S.
District Technology Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2019

“Reliable Electronic Time Card Program”

OverallWe purchased the program when we moved from paper time cards to a digital format and it has been super reliable.
Pros-easy to configure and begin using within 1 hour -simple well designed program that is easy for everyone to clock in and out with -can easily set it to only allow clock in/clock outs from certain IP addresses so you guarantee employees are on site -excellent customer service -program is super reliable, only outage is when our internet access is down -easy for administrator/bookkeeper to go in and fix errors when someone forgets to clock in or out
ConsIt is a basic program for tracking clock in and out, but reports are limited but all we need in our industry.
Shirley J.
Comptroller
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Comptroller”

ProsEase of use, the incredible amount of flexibility it offers is amazing. The pricing is great.
ConsI really don't have a con. TimeClick does what I need it to do.
Lisa J.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Every second counts”

ProsEasy to install and personalize. help is very responsive. Youtube videos on different aspects of the software. Newsletters on updates and attendance issues.
ConsEvery update has to be done on each computer. customized time still does not act correctly. Leave time can only be put in if is award at intervals or accrued we give PTO 2 times per year and we can not use this. When you make changes (e.g. address or last name) previous information is not stored. When you customized the time card it will not be the default time card for all employees. Request time off in the system is difficult when more than one person has to approve. Also, there is no master calendar to see everyone who is off. No ability to put on remote devices such as cell phones.
Larry M.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“TimeClick Review”

OverallTimeClick has been an easy and functional addition to our office administration.
ProsThe newer product updates automatically calculate O.T. The product is so easy to get custom reports. The product support is fast and helpful. It is possible to set up automatic backups for the data base. Editing employee records is easy when someone forgets to clock in or clock out.
ConsThere is nothing I didn't like about the software. Anytime I needed help, the support staff answered almost immediately. The new improvements which are available through regular updates via the annual support service keep it current and improved
August 6, 2019
Sserwamukoko G.
Managing Director
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2019

“Good Tool for Employee Time Tracking”

OverallGood
ProsThis Software can ably have the payroll team do their work seamlessly as clock in and Out is based on the time count from the system. And given that someone has to be on their PC and accessing applications to be able to clock in means that it forces employees to work on their personal computers hence reducing idle time. Thereafter clocking in they can continue with their other work
ConsLike all Clock systems there is a tendency for abuse as other people on the network have managed to clock in for non present people
Kim G.
Human Resources Manager
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 22, 2019

“Great Customer Service”

OverallOverall experience with TimeClick has been good. We look forward to your software being capable of GPS tracking and also being able to use TimeClick on cell phones. To be honest if it wasn't for your sales representative, Grant Esser we would have been stuck and not able to utilize your features as needed and may not have continued past the first week in the trial period. He was absolutely wonderful in explaining all the features and offered great advice. We greatly appreciate his time and patience.
ProsOur company utilized the 21 day trial and was pretty happy with the features of tracking In and Outs and saving us time by communicating with other software that we use in the office such as QuickBooks, Excel and our dinosaur of a time clock machine that we are trying to do away with.
ConsAs much as we enjoyed the features of TimeClick unfortunately your software does not work with GPS tracking and cell phone cloud base software that is a must in our industry. It was brought to our attention by your representative that this is a feature that is coming in 2020. Please do let us know when that time comes as we would be interested in partnering again. Thank you!
July 22, 2019
Deborah A.
Payroll Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2019

“TimeClick makes keeping track of hours easy”

OverallIt keeps track of the hours worked before lunch so they don't go over the 5 hour limit and it keeps track of hourly and weekly overtime without any manual calculations.
ProsIt is easy to use and to make any needed corrections. I like when you clock in or out that it shows above the names that your clock in or out has been successful. That's a great way for the staff to check and make sure that they have completed the clock in or out and that they are truly clocking in if that is what they are trying to do and didn't forget the last time.
ConsThe need for occasional updates to the server that don't allow staff to clock in until that is done.
Jacob B.
Farm Owner
Farming, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2019

“TimeClick for Dairy Farm”

ProsMakes tracking hours simple, easy to do payroll, and allows for keeping employees from clocking in too early before a shift if they push the start time.
ConsOnly complaint of using a computer based software vs a traditional time clock is if we lose power or the computer gets shut down, the employees don't have a way to clock in or out. Not a big deal if you can get them to write it down and manually enter. If however you don't catch it and they don't clock out, when they get back on it brings the option to clock out and takes some sorting and adjusting once it gets figured out.
Ashley V.
Secretary
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2019

“Excellent Product & Even Better Customer Service”

OverallOur overall experience has been excellent! We would recommend this product to anyone needing an easy, user-friendly way to track time for their employees.
ProsWe absolutely love the ease of use with this software product! Not only is it user friendly, but their customer service is top-notch. They are quick to answer any questions we may have and are always very helpful explaining things in layman's terms for those of us that aren't as tech savvy. They are always open to suggestions from their users and really take our needs & wants into consideration when rolling out new versions.
ConsWe have no complaints about the product!
Elaine S.
ECE Director

“Upgrade Review”

OverallThe tech support has been awesome...we often find that when we have issues they come shortly before TimeClick's closing time or right after (we are in Washington state - I believe 2 hours behind)...it would be nice if Tech hours would extend to 7 pm their time (5 pm our time).
ProsFor the most part fairly simple to use...the upgrade has given a bunch more options to use...am still trying to figure them all out
ConsReading between the main computer to other workstations has been a problem we have had...some within our networking and others with the TimeClick software...but it seems do far with the upgrade that these issues have been solved
Douglas A.
CFO
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2019

“Great software at a great price”

OverallTimeClick provided on-screen time logging software for the office staff. One of the few providers that offered a one-time pay solution instead of a subscription model.
Pros-Ease of use -Price -Reporting Features -Works with QuickBooks -Not a subscription
ConsCan't limit paid breaks. We limit paid breaks to 15 mins per break. The software does not support this feature.
Kim F.
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
June 21, 2019

“Good Cost Effective Solution for Small Businesses”

OverallWe had staff 'sneaking in' tardy and were not able to prove it. Now we can track that easily. In addition we are now able to easily tie the number of PTO hours earned to the number of hours worked, saving lots of staff time. it's been an excellent asset for time saving, staff oversight, and recordkeeping.
ProsIt was easy to load, easy to use, very reliable, excellent customer support
ConsThe program will not calculate PTO hours (the accrual feature) for salaried employees if you don't put in a close in and clock out time rather than the total number of hours worked for the day. That's more time consuming than I would like it to be.
Leigh M.
office manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2019

“Basic time tracking”

OverallSimple software that gets the job done. I do not use a lot of the features that this software offers. We have 3 employees that track their hours with this. It totals the hours for me, which is all I need. We do not track overtime or anything fancy.
ProsI like that there is not a monthly fee to use this software. It gets the job done.
ConsI wish it automatically calculated hours by our pay period. I have to enter the pay period dates manually to get the hours. Our pay period is always biweekly ending on the same day. When I need to manually enter/edit anything I have to keep entering the dates. It could be more efficient.
June 19, 2019
Anita W.
office coordinator
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

“The Reports ”

OverallI have had a great experience with time click , It helps me find errors of over payment and underpayment.
ProsI can always go back and make sure an employee is paid, it calculates all hours for me so I know exactly how to pay out vacation .
ConsIt use to calculate the days that they didn't work, I used that feature to count how many days employees took off without pay. It had a place for me to write why they took off.
Tammy F.
Broker
Farming, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use!”

OverallBefore we purchased, employees kept paper time sheets and wrote down the same times every day no matter when they arrived/departed, this keeps them from doing that. It's also great for tracking sick/vacation days.
ProsAffordable, easy to implement and user friendly. It has helped correct our time sheet problem with certain employees.
ConsOur payroll administrator was hoping for more features and flexibility; it's fairly canned; I don't like that employees are able to manipulate the program
David A.
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees
June 6, 2019

“Great value for a small business”

OverallReally good. It's the best value by far for what it does. The company supports the product well with US (Utah-based) staff, and they are always trying to improve it. They upgraded versions about a year after I started and the improvement is significant.
ProsGenerally easy to use Tracks PTO, punctuality, etc in addition to time. Pretty good reports, csv export Support is excellent
ConsThese are minor compared to the strength of the Pros of this software, but here goes: Wish it was web-based Wish it would integrate better with my payroll software Some admin tools can be confusing, but support is good if you have questions
July 9, 2018

“Easy time tracking software!”

ProsWith so many people working different hours it is so nice to be able to keep track electronically! This way no one forgets to turn in their sheet and it is so easy to clock in and out
ConsIt is hard to track vacation/sick time on the app so that is kind of a bummer but we have other ways of tracking that so we make it work.

By Hawkeye Technology on July 11, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. In regards to tracking vacation/sick time, we made some recent changes in the 2018 update to the software which greatly improves this feature. You can go to our website to download it or give us a call and we'll be happy to show you the updates.
July 9, 2018
Lauren N.
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Great Product”

OverallMy overall experience with TimeClick has been fabulous. The software is easy for everyone to use and their customer service is exceptional.
ProsThe best thing about this product is ease of use. We have several people in the company that use it daily that are not extremely computer literate. It's great for all levels of computer literacy.
ConsI was unclear about automatic updates until I spoke to customer service.
Jeff S.
June 21, 2019

“Using Time Click is easy and accurate”

OverallBefore we began using Time Click, we had an old style time clock with paper cards. The cards would often not align properly in the clock and the result was a non-legible card at the end of a period.
ProsIt is very easy to use and it provides our management team an accurate accounting of employee hours.
ConsThere is nothing that stands out as a negative feature. However, I would like to receive a discount when renewing for multiple years.
Anthony G.
Real Estate Team Owner and Broker Associate
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2019

“Perfect for us”

OverallWe use the software for employee work times. We also use it to keep track of "in office" times for unpaid commission agents to calculate how much office time translates into higher commissions and more deals.
ProsEverything is incredibly user friendly. I've never had trouble navigating the system. I forgot my password for admin access and had to call customer support. They solved my problem with no wait time and less than two minutes on the phone. Highly recommended.
ConsI haven't found anything I dislike about the software. Everything works as designed without glitches.
June 20, 2019
Kim F.
Philanthropy, 11-50 employees
September 11, 2018

“TimeClick review.”

ProsIt was very simple to install and easy to use. They have really excellent customer support. Also easy to install on different workstations and train new staff on.
ConsI wish it offered a few more report features, and I really wish it would do calculations of 'other time" as part of PTO accrual which would make it work better for my salaried employees.

By Hawkeye Technology on September 12, 2018
Thank you for your review Kim! There has been a recent release of a new report engine which increased the features for reporting. We would be happy to discuss upgrading to the new version and setting up the Other Time the way you need it.
September 11, 2018
Larena L.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

“TimeClick Experience”

OverallThis software has made it easier for employees to keep track of their hours.
ProsThis software can be purchased outright which is nice in a new world of software subscriptions. It is worked seamlessly on our server and client computers and was easy to implement.
ConsThe last upgrade I paid for made the clock in early feature stop working as well as it did previously. It was very disappointing to pay for an upgrade and have a feature you really appreciated stop working - I did contact customer service and there was no resolution.
PAT L.
VICE PRESIDENT
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“CARDINAL RUBBER”

OverallTHIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN GOOD FOR OUR BUSINESS IN THAT THE EMPLOYEES CLOCK IN AND OUT USING A COMPUTER FROM ANY STATION INSTEAD OF TIME CARDS AND A MACHINE. THE EMPLOYEES HAVE ACCESS TO LOOK AT THEIR TIME DURING THE WEEK AND ALSO THE ABILITY TO LEAVE MESSAGES FOR ME REGARDING ERRORS THEY MAKE WHICH I CAN CORRECT BEFORE PAYROLL. I HAVE ENJOYED THE EASE OF THE PROGRAM IN MY ROLL OF PAYROLL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING IF EVER I HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM.
ProsTHE EASE OF USE AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
ConsNO NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO REPORT ON THE SOFTWARE...IT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD ADDITION TO OUR BUSINESS
July 30, 2019
Nicole H.
Administrative
Entertainment, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Ok but too pricey”

ProsThere was some attraction to it for the one time fee instead of a per-user fee. It did most of the things we were looking for in time keeping.
ConsThe price was out of our price range. Timekeeping has just never been a company-wide focus, so spending hundreds of dollars on it did not make sense.