Tailwind TMS Software Ratings

Overall

About Tailwind TMS Software

Web-based trucking software. No set-up fees. No contracts. Free trial. Tailwind's all-in-one TMS improves cash-flow & profits for small to mid-sized trucking companies, freight brokerages, and those that do both. Compete with the big guys - starting at just $69/month. Tailwind helps manage operations, customers, dispatch, and admin. Also includes the free 'POD Complete' trucking app (Android & iPhone). In a 2018 survey, Tailwind customers reported 25%+ improvements in business results. Learn more about Tailwind TMS Software

Jason D.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Unspecified
March 27, 2018

“An awesome program that is a life saver for small freight brokerages!”

OverallThe software is awesome. It makes my life easier on a daily basis. Out of the many TMS softwares I reviewed, this one has almost every feature I was looking for and has an extremely affordable price.
ProsI went through an extensive TMS review when starting my own freight brokerage. Having used several of the biggest names in TMS in the past, I was expecting them to lead the pack. After my evaluations were complete, I found that Tailwind had an extremely robust set of features that were all web-based at an affordable price. Being able to sign into the TMS system on any device with an internet connection has been a life saver while traveling. They have a great customer portal that allows customers to log in and see the status of their shipments live as they are updated, which saves a ton of time and makes communication easier. Customers have told me that our TMS is better than companies 100 times our size. In the rare event that the software is missing a feature that would be helpful, they listen and bring suggestions to their development team. Several of my suggestions have been rolled out as updates. Their customer service is top notch. They have an extensive knowledge database with articles and videos for almost every topic and a responsive customer service team that always answers questions quickly through their online chat or on the phone. Tailwind also offers weekly live training sessions that got us up and running in just a few days. In starting a new business, choosing Tailwind TMS was one of the best decisions I have made. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a great TMS solution.
ConsThe only cons I can think of is that they don't have an iPhone app (but I am able to log in through the browser) and their sorting options for shipments in the system could be a little more robust. You can save what items are shown on different screens, but are unable to save a sorted view (i.e. always show the list in order of pick date).
March 27, 2018
Devon A.
September 6, 2019

“Awesome software for the small to mid size operation”

Overallnone, They are fantastic
ProsSuper easy to learn and use. I I am the only one in the office and wear many different hats when it comes to running the company and this software put all the info i need at my fingertips. It is super easy to have an asset based operation and have a brokerage operation and run them on the same screen. It is also super easy to move a load from the one division to another as needed.
ConsA maintenance module that tracks the service schedule of the equipment would be nice so it is in one package
September 6, 2019
Pamela L.
Gen Mgr
June 20, 2016

“Tailwind is great!”

OverallOur initial experience with Tailwind was a little "rough". However, John and Kyle worked with us and saw us through our implementation problems. What I really like about Tailwind is the support. The support team is responsive and appropriately reactive. With respect to the program, it is organized and user friendly. We broker in our business and had tried some demos with other transportation management systems but they didn't fit as well as Tailwind has. Tailwind makes our work more efficient, there are fewer mistakes made as you only have to enter the data once and we can see the process through to billing. Tailwind has helped our business to grow and become more profitable.
ProsData only needs to be entered once Fewer errors Allows tracking of previous loads so you can look at history to help with the future loads
ConsThere are a few bugs we are ironing out.
June 20, 2016
John S.
Accountant
June 17, 2016

“Tailwinds rating review”

OverallWe started with Tailwinds in 2013 and found that the software developed our internal system to where we could increase both dispatchers and accounting efficiencies. Working together with Tailwinds, we've increased our business significantly without any development problems with the volume increase.
ProsIt efficiency handles booking and costing of loads, has good credit capabilities built in for reference of potential credit issues, reporting is good with most being able for export to Excel if further analysis is needed, and the cost is reasonable for well working software.
ConsSorting capabilities should be based on more than one criteria. This would probably be an easy fix with TW software people. Clients should get a workshop how to build report generators tailored to their business needs rather than requesting TW software team to built it.
Recommendations to other buyersSoftware team are good to work with and good at understand issues without having to explain them at length.
June 17, 2016
Larry F.
December 6, 2018

“Tailwinds is my office support staff ”

OverallMy company has made great advances because the software allowed me to have good record keeping and dispatches with information not having all the extra paperwork in files but only the backups. Efficiency of what this has allowed me to do by giving me the time. can do the work of 3 people
ProsThere are many features that make it the ease of taking little time for paperwork when doing dispatch and keeping track of loads. You will have information on Loads, Customers, Vendors at your fingertips There is a superb support staff that is there to help.
ConsI have a hard time finding something i don't like Are there some that could improve? Yes and they have worked on them and made them 100%
Daniel T.
New Business Development Manager
Import and Export, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Tailwind Review”

Overallgreat TMS , it can handle my loads very easy, is the only software that I know , than can handle an international load, taking a mexican carrier, with their own trailer number, involve a wharehouse , transload the product to a US carrier with a different trailer number , and give you the avaibility to track the load in one single order, not just that, it also provide indivual instructions and BL for each party, and receive the invoice for each carry involve so payments for each of them can be done with the proper administration, and for you customer can get togther all this job and send them just one invoice for the all service... this TMS is great
ProsIs very flexible and you are able to creat the orders as you want
ConsTraying to get automatic commsion payments for your personel can be tricky but once you get it done works great

By Tailwind Transportation Software on January 22, 2019
Thanks Daniel - we appreciate the feedback!
January 21, 2019
JOHN T.
VP
June 23, 2016

“Excellent TMS”

OverallTailwinds is very user friendly and has customizable features that can be done at the user level or through their support network. Run into an issue? Just call or email their support team, responses are always quick and solutions just as good.
ProsWe are continuously utilizing more and more of the components of the software every day. TW can be as small or as large a part of your TMS system as you want it to be.
June 23, 2016
Daniel L.
Director of Operations
April 6, 2018

“Robust trucking software that is pleasant to look at with great customer support”

OverallAesthetics was a huge consideration, and who ever designed this software had feng shui in mind, great to look at!
ProsYou will appreciate the customer support you receive with this software. Tailwind is easy enough to use and very pleasant to look at (which is important if you have to stare at this software for several hours a day). However, the true strength of this offering comes from the company's dedication to making sure that you understand how to use the software and get the most out of it. They have great training videos, and you can set up a personal training session. Everyone I have talked to there is super pleasant and eager to help. Other software companies just hand it to you and say, figure it out and let us know if you need anything. Not Tailwind. They generally want to make sure that the software is a good fit for you and will do back flips to make sure you get what you need. The tip about using multiple browser tabs with different pages of the software open to quickly move between sections, while obvious once you use it, was a great idea I didn't initially think of.
ConsIt's a bit expensive for a smaller company, but as you grow, they can be flexible with adding features/users for a discount.
April 6, 2018
Bob K.
June 3, 2017

“Customer Support is superb! They develop software targeting user feedback. Best service in my book!”

OverallAs a startup business I easily completed integration and worked efficiently from day one. The invoicing is very detailed collecting information from the normal workflow of dispatch to billing. Tailwind has developed a very powerful platform with customizable features for any size business. During integration their customer support via live chat that stays with you on each screen is amazing. It's as good as having an in house IT department in your office working on your system all day. Truly amazing customer support. The training videos allows you to continually go back and learn the basics. The way the system operates and the access to training videos, makes on boarding new employees a snap. They basically do it for you with all of the videos. Lynda is the dedicated trainer and she rocks!!!!
ProsDispatch and operation work flow. New order screen has all features on one page. This was created after listening to customer feedback. Their updates happen so fast following feedback, big thumbs up to the development team.
June 3, 2017
Simon T.
General Manager / Owner
December 6, 2018

“User friendly and highly functional hosted TMS”

OverallI was up and poking around the system within a day. Tailwinds set me up with live training webinars which gave me a good tour of the system functionality. There are more (free) in-depth webinars available which I haven't taken yet, but the system is so intuitive and easy to use that I haven't felt the need to. Data is easy to export to work in spreadsheets. Forms are all there like invoices, bol, etc... Tech support is very responsive and easy with the the online chat and phone.
ProsI was able to setup my new Freight brokerage business and be up and running with my first loads within a week of getting setup on Tailwinds.
ConsI wish is was more customizable. Specifically the email forms from the system. Being able to customize email subject lines with data variables, etc..
JAy K.
Lead dispatcher
April 11, 2017

“Easy to use with excellence!! Sophisticated and very well designed!”

OverallIN the past, I worked on different dispatch software, however, when I was introduced to TAILWIND, I fell in love with it. It is very user friendly, outstanding technical support, very well organized training with super friendly TAILWIND team, who are always there for you, whenever you need them...........TAILWIND rocks my transport dispatching world!
ProsUser friendly, excellent technical support, friendly team
ConsNothing I can think of right now
Recommendations to other buyersTAILWIND provides excellent training. Attend the training sessions, listen carefully and ask questions. Lynda will teach you to become a pro with the software.
April 11, 2017
Natalia S.
Translator & Logistics Developer
August 10, 2017

“The culture of Tailwind is quality and everyone is very knowledgeable, helpful and kind.”

OverallAll I need to make our business going : Database, Accounting & Administration, Equipment and Driver Management, Quotes and Orders, Alerts and Load Tracking & Reporting. Among many other operations. Thank you, Tailwind!
ProsThe fact that Tailwind is an "all in one application" helps us run the business more effectively and we have access to it from any device. The features are unique and the platform is constantly improving to fulfill every need.
ConsI have a hard time coming up with something because if I do have an issue that needs to be resolved right away, I immediately have a solution from Tailwind's support system.
August 10, 2017
steve k.
Government freight manager
January 31, 2017

“Great Software Very User Friendly”

OverallJust got off the phone with rep and I wanted let everyone at Tailwind know how impressed we are with your system. This is the most user friendly and customizable software we have looked at. You are headed in the right direction because not everyone does it the same and you have created your software with that understanding in mind. Thanks for all the hard work and listening to our ideas and being able to make those ideas work.
ProsThey have simplified the settings to the point you can customize it to fit your business whether its asset based or brokerage or owner operators
ConsI have not found anything i dont like they have addressed all our concerns and adjusted their software to fit us
January 31, 2017
Kevin A.
Vice President
March 9, 2016

“Tailwind ”

Overall"There is no other way to go than being on a maintenance and support plan with Tailwind. I have noticed a huge improvement with the new Customer Success Platform that is being offered. Previously, we were not using the system to its full potential. Angelena reached out to us this year and ensured that we are receiving the attention we require. Specifically, as a Platinum customer I will receive a one on one session with the "awesome" Lynda Clare. I am confident that as a result of this intervention we will receive all the help we need to learn how to use the system comprehensively and to run reports that will further align my business needs with the Tailwind Software. If we have a technical problem your support team helps us immediately and our issues are resolved. I have enjoyed the stability of your support team; Mark, Sandy, Eg and Richard are all great at their jobs and walk us through to the answers we require. Working with Tailwind in 2016 will enable me to get my business to the next level of success."
March 9, 2016
Scott O.
Owner/President
January 14, 2019

“Powerful Tool - And Slow”

OverallLehmans terms could assist with training new people on the software.
ProsIt has a lot of bells and whistles which we find are useful, from payroll to Quickbooks integration. Support is responsive Monday - Friday.
ConsVery slow, we used multiple browsers, Mac and Windows, in addition we have used several wifi points to ensure it was not our internet. We compared this TMS to some other online trials and these systems responded much better. Concern Tailwinds may be a thing of the past for us, we are a fast moving business and the product is becoming a thorn in our side.

By Tailwind Transportation Software on January 18, 2019
Hi Scott. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing slowness with your application. I see that some adjustments were made to your system a few days ago which hopefully should have helped. Regardless, we will be in touch to help rectify the problem.
January 14, 2019
Gretchen H.
Account Manger
June 9, 2016

“Very pleases with the classes and satified with Tailwind ”

OverallThe training classes were informative and Lynda thoroughly answered all of my questions. I am very new to the transportation industry - Lynda took the time to explain the terminology to me so I have a better understanding of the industry in general and my business specifically. The program is fairly easy to understand once you go to training and if you access Lynda to have a private session. The program absolutely saves me time by helping me to get organized with my tasks. I deal with the accounting side of the business and because Tailwind has a colour coding system in place, I am able to see what invoices are due ahead of time. I will be able to get my invoices in and out ON TIME. My staff in the Dispatch side of the business tell me that Tailwind has really helped them to do their jobs well. Lynda, has a very nice demeanour and voice so she is not only knowledgeable but also very easy to listen to. Gretchen Hayes, Reliable Source Logistics Account Manager
June 9, 2016
Sarah R.
Dispatcher
May 6, 2009

“Overall, I would recommend this program to any dispatch in the industry. ”

OverallOverall, I would recommend this program to any dispatch in the industry. It is a very user friendly system that provides all the necessary information to complete the required daily processes.
ProsTailwinds provides a clear board that uses a variety of colours and headings to make it easy to read and offers a great deal of information. The setup of the program is straightforward, allowing for smooth work processes. The error popups provide a clear explanation of the problem so you know where and how to correct the error. They also have excellent customer support services with representatives who are able to explain things in a manner that is easy to understand. Overall, it is very user friendly.
ConsThe warnings can cause an inconvienence when they continuously popup everytime something is resaved. In addition, refreshing the screen can take a great deal of time in the receivables section.
Ashley G.
Digital Marketing Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
April 6, 2019

“Helpful Pinterest Support”

OverallWe use Tailwind to populate Pinterest pins from website, blog, and social media content. It has been super helpful in tracking pins performance.
ProsI love how easy it is to use- simple and worth the time put in for the results.
ConsHaving multiple team members operate our one account has ha some snags.
April 6, 2019
Gilberto O.
Key Account Manager
January 22, 2019

“A little complex to learn”

OverallIt is a good software to coordinate the freights once you learn how to use it.
ProsThat you can link it with your QuickBooks account.
ConsIt is very difficult to learn. It took me over a month to have a full understanding of it.

By Tailwind Transportation Software on January 23, 2019
Thanks Gilberto, Regarding your comments on software complexity - please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the in-app chat with support for help as you need it. You can also attend our free LIVE training sessions that happen twice a week!
January 22, 2019
Jim L.
May 13, 2016

“This software IS awesome!!”

OverallWe are a small company, it's just me, my emlpoyer and 5 drivers. We just received our authority two years ago. The old software we were using was very tedious and I never heard back from their support department when I needed help. With Tailwind I can punch in 5 dispatches in less than 15 minutes, it used to take me about an hour. I save a significant amount of time using Tailwind. The training is wonderful, I appreciate the Q&A classes and the structure that is available to learn how to use the system. Your trainer is quick to accommodate and can answer all of my questions. Tailwind's support department is incredible, I have a solution to a technical problem within 20minutes they have called me directly instead of sending me emails, making it easier for this old dog to learn new tricks
Roxanne L.
H/R Accounts Payable Clerk
February 3, 2016

“We made the transition from a custom DOS program to Tailwind last year 2015”

Overall Our old system was DOS based and when we upgraded our computers we needed to get a new Transportation Management System. After a year of using Tailwind, I feel like I understand how to use the system, I can get help when I have a problem and I have the ability to cross-train with my staff so the system is continually adapting to our evolving business needs. In just 1 year Tailwind Support has grown and it shows. As a Platinum customer, when I call in with a technical issue, your support team answers the phone promptly and logs into my system to help me. They can see my screen, I love learning and your support team helps teach me how to tackle my software issues. Customer service is better than ever. I would recommend to all of your customers to choose a Platinum level Maintenance and Support Plan.
February 3, 2016
Mitchie E.
May 25, 2016

“Useful, easy-to-use software and excellent customer support”

OverallThe software is good for tracking shipments and for the visibility it provides for all of our employees. Anyone in the office can pull up the orders and dispatches and know exactly what is happening. We phone in to the support department to ask for help with invoicing and generating reports. I appreciate that they get back to us promptly, within the same business day, and that they have a great way to connect with us on an interpersonal level. The software is easy to learn and we know who to call to get our questions answered. The support department is great at explaining the system to us in plain language that we can understand. As our business grows we continue to learn about how the system can help us further.
May 25, 2016
Kourtney H.

“Excellent”

OverallWe needed a system to make confirmation sheets and were using pen and paper to run our business. I contacted Tailwind and had a demo with Lynda. We got our logins and watched two training videos on our own time. The program was super easy to learn on our own. It was extremely self-explanatory. It took me one month to learn how to use the system. I could have learned it in one week, but I was really busy at work. If I had a question, I got an answer from your support department and your trainer within 1-2 hours. Tailwind stayed in touch with me regularly. I never felt alone in learning how to use the system. Now our business is more organized and I can work from home when I need to. Kourtney Haese Seven Oaks Dairy
Jag N.
November 20, 2015

“excellent. always there when we need them.”

Overall Jag Nahal Owner of Manney Transport: Tailwind is a huge part of running our business and a necessary tool for all companies who handle varying types of loads. We specialize in local, flat bed, intermodal, and long haul loads, they are all different. Tailwind is easy to customize making it efficient for us to track our loads including the multiple picks and drops we need to follow. I know that dry van and reefer load tracking is just as strong within Tailwind. We also are able to track and complete all our accounting functions, which is invaluable and necessary for any company. I've never had a complaint with the ability, and availability to receive support when learning a new feature or adding to the vast capabilities of Tailwind.
November 20, 2015
Edward G.
IT Analyst
July 13, 2010

“Square peg in round hole”

OverallNot recommended for anyone in the bulk transport business or with a high volume of shipments, or for anyone who wants something easy and intuitive.
ProsSQL back-end, integration to Crystal Reports.
ConsWell considering we have had the software for a YEAR and still haven't got it implemented because of a long series of workarounds and changes in direction, i would say this software's grasp exceeds it's reach. It has been a very frustrating experience and it does not suit the bulk trucking market well at all. The software is not well designed from a user interface point of view, or a database design point of view - it is incredibly slow even running on new hardware, and is very inflexible in terms of managing billing and payouts. Poor implementation across the board - looks nice on the surface but underneath it's ugly. They have packed it full of too many under-developed features that are very unfinished and rough-edged - they do not have enough development staff to support this product despite their best intentions, and it forces you to follow a very linear path to get anything done. VERY high maintenance and does not inspire confidence at any level.
July 13, 2010
Robert B.
VP Finance
December 18, 2014

“Great support”

OverallPros: - Support team is quick to respond to requests and provide solutions. - Software is easy to use and understand. - Customizable to match our specific business needs. Cons: - User interface could use a refresh. We have been using Tailwind for over 10 years and it has been a big part of our growth. We have recently reviewed the marketplace to ensure we were still being well looked after. After this review it was clear that Tailwind was the best at managing our specific business needs. Including the ability to manage bulk commodity billing, fuel invoice importing, satellite dispatch integration, and freight brokerage.
December 18, 2014
Chris C.
Teacher
October 1, 2010

“Teaching Tailwind”

OverallUse it, you won't be disapointed
ProsLove the program. As a teacher at McBride instructing Dispatch training, I find the Tailwind program perfect. Even students with minimal computer skills find the program easy to use. As I don't have 20 years worth of computer skill, I was unsure as to how quickly and how well I could learn the program. Rest assured, if you can turn on a computer, then you can do tailwind. I would recomend(and I have) the Tailwind program for anyone looking for a good dispatch software program.
Consno complaints
October 1, 2010
Dana N.
Assistant Office Manager
May 6, 2009

“I would recommend this system to any company that had a large enough fleet. ”

OverallI would recommend this system to any company that had a large enough fleet.
ProsThis system is great for trucking businesses. It is fairly easy to learn and has lots to offer. I have yet to stop learning new things from this system. The Driver Pay Wizard is very handy for my department. I am able to immediatley determine if PRO#s have or have not been paid to a driver. My old method was to look through every check they have received from us!
ConsI sometimes receive some errors that are just randomn. Customer support is always there to help! Thank you Kenny and Kyle...
Tiffany M.
January 20, 2016

“Adaptive Software with a Terriffic Staff”

OverallTailwind has been a wonderful company to work with! As a specialized transportation company, it was very difficult to find a software program on the market to fit our dispatch, accounting, and maintenance needs without breaking the bank. Tailwind has been able to meet all of our needs and is continuously adapting to make sure the software works for our business. The support team is very responsive and always finds an answer to our problem. We are still adjusting to a new software program, but we are thankful that we chose Tailwind!
January 20, 2016
PARM R.
OPPERATIONS
September 30, 2010

“opp Manager”

OverallI WOULD FULLY RECOMMEND TRUCKING COMPANYS TO USE THIS
ProsI WOULD SAY IT IS A REALLY GOOD SOFTWARE WHICH MEETS YOUR NEEDS , BUT IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOU TO GET USE TO IT. AND ONCE YOU DO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE YOUR DISPATCH ALOT EASIER.I HAVE USED SOME OTHER ONES THEY ARE PRICEE , SO THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS ONE IS YOU CAN PAY IT ONCE AND MONTHLY COST IS VERY LOW. MOST OF THE SOFTWARES YOU ARE PAYING ANYWHERE FROM 150 TO 200 $ WITH THIS ONE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ABOUT $50
ConsTHERE IS NOT MUCH I CAN SAY
September 30, 2010
Tyesha C.
September 23, 2015

“the software is excellent and very detailed; it takes some getting used to, but it is thorough!”

OverallAbout two months ago I temporarily suspended my subscription with Tailwind because I was not fully ready to start my new brokering business. This week I decided to return to tailwind because I remembered how professional and caring the Tailwind team was (specifically, Lynda Clare, Implementation/ Training Manager and Angelena Helten, Client Success Manager). Tailwind left a long-lasting impression that will resonate with me as nothing more than "A1, first-class service!"
September 23, 2015
Jamie P.
May 6, 2009

“Our customers are happier since we installed the software. Their invoices are much more detailed.”

OverallOur customers are happier since we installed the software. Their invoices are much more detailed. We can quickly and accurately track loads and never lose orders which has saved us and the customers time and money.
ProsOrders will never be lost. If an order is not delivered it cannot be billed. Even if the paperwork is misplaced and the order delivered, we will still have the order in the system to bill. The ability to sync to our accounting makes our accountants job easier.
ConsNone that I can see.
Handeep S.
Administrative Manager

“Easy and efficient”

OverallTailwind has made our daily routine much easier and efficient. Tracking equipment, payables and receivables, as well as, sending orders and quotes is quite simple. Tailwind's support department is good, anytime we have a problem we are able to get answers promptly. I did a little bit of training with Tailwind's trainer, but I mostly learned how to use the system by navigating through it on my own. I found it easy to use, it made sense to me.
Jim G.
Customer Service Manager
May 7, 2009

“9.5 on a 10.0 scale”

Overall9.5 on a 10.0 scale
Pros has centralized all of our info into one database, with up-to-date tracking information at all times. We With three locations stretching from coast to coast, our database is centralized. All tracking information is now "real time" and accessible at all times. We would recommend Tailwind software without hesitation!"
ConsCost of additional users is high
May 7, 2009
Dean V.
Principal
May 6, 2009

“I would recomend this program to anyone who is interested in have a user freindly program.”

OverallI would recomend this program to anyone who is interested in have a user freindly program and a support staff second to none. The cream of the crop as far as support goes. I have never experienced anything as good.
ProsThis is a very user freindly program. All features are great and can be user altered for their own preferences. Tailwinds provides excellent support and is willing to work to meet your needs.
ConsThere are no cons to report.
kevin j.
VP
June 2, 2016

“Great Tool & People”

OverallWe were able to adapt the Tailwind platform with ease and the learning curve was short. System has a lot of functionality and the support by their staff is excellent! Greatly enhanced our capability to manage our transportation services. I would definitely recommend Tailwind!
June 2, 2016
Ryan V.

“Great!”

Overall I have had a great experience with the software there are a lot of functions included that I do not utilize however should I choose to the staff is very responsive and would gladly be able to train me on anything I needed to know.
Ron T.
May 6, 2009

“The system is very user friendly.”

OverallThe system is very user friendly. It's so easy to enter new orders, make corrections, research and do invoicing. We also like how easy it is to look up the company financial sales, cost and receivables by using the report function that is available. We highly recommend Tailwind; it's been a number one tool for us.'
Proseasy to use
Consnone that comes to mind
Lynda P.
May 6, 2009

“We are in awe that our dispatching and invoicing can be so streamlined and easy.”

OverallWe are in awe that our dispatching and invoicing can be so streamlined and easy and wondering why we didn't take this step long ago.
ProsEase of use Eliminates paper Security settings for personnel Management Reports
ConsDidn't understand just how great the program was thru the sales process until we started using it
Lea B.
Dispatch Manager
October 9, 2015

“Excellent”

OverallTailwind has given us greater visibility into our dispatch and invoicing, as well as our daily operational challenges. It is extremely rewarding to work with a company that has such exceptional customer service!
October 9, 2015
Balihar M.
May 9, 2009

“Excellent program for Transportation. ”

OverallExcellent program for Transportation.
ProsVery user friendly, very simple and easy to find information. I can get information from 3-4 years from using the system about driver, power units, trailers, customers, vendors etc.
ConsLoad Planning could be a little better.
May 9, 2009
Don S.
May 6, 2009

“The system is a very good value , customer service is excellent. ”

OverallThe system is a very good value , customer service is excellent.
ProsVery user friendly, the ability to use templates makes order entry fast & easy. Integrates very well with Quick-Books
ConsWould like to see a driver/ tractor planning feature to pre-plan trips.
Travis A.
General Manager
May 16, 2016

“Great Product, easy to learn”

OverallTailwind is easy to use, and very compatible with our needs. The support staff is helpful. We have had great business success with Tailwind
Tom O.
Finance Specialist
October 5, 2015

“A Complete Trucking Software Package”

OverallPros: Ease of use, simplistic tracking, comprehensive billing. Tech support is very responsive Cons: Some quirks when synching to Quickbooks
October 5, 2015
Greg D.
Vice President Sales & Operations
May 26, 2016

“I have used the software since its inception and experience all the updates”

OverallThe software is easy to understand and provides all TMS functions from dispatch, AP, AR, to account management reporting. It has some nice features due to its integration with mileage programs, posting sites, and reporting. CMS supports multiple users and most importantly works using multiple currencies for CDN and USD. Some sections need improvement because of extra page clicks, but I am told this will be addressed soon.
May 26, 2016
Yvonne H.
May 6, 2009

“It's good value for the money spent and I would recommend it to others.”

OverallIt's good value for the money spent and I would recommend it to others.
ProsOrder entry and dispatching are easily handled with CMS
ConsHaving to use a separate accounting software for financials
RANDY R.
OPERATIONS
March 6, 2012

“12345”

OverallProgram works great when it works.
ProsBeen with Tailwinds since the start. Gave them alot of ideas to update and make changes. always good to work with.
ConsTrying to get a straight anwser on features that have to be fixed.
March 6, 2012