Easy Innkeeping Ratings

Overall

About Easy Innkeeping

Easy InnKeeping first designed for a B&B in Lanesboro, MN as an easy to use reservation software! This Cloud software is tailored for B&Bs, inns, cabins, cottages, campgrounds & hostels. Features include Online Booking Engine, email marketing, gift certificates, hourly reservations, housekeeping & more. Integrates with Booking.com, Expedia, QuickBooks and credit card processors. Includes cybersecurity hosted by Armor Defense Inc. It's easy to setup with live support and training included. Learn more about Easy Innkeeping

Diane A.
April 10, 2018

“An exceptional business tool for the small innkeeper or B&B owner”

ProsThe software is easily customizable to suit your own hospitality business needs. It helps me keep track of my bookings, invoices, income, form letters, customer lists, etc. I t will even compute the applicable hotel taxes for me. When I have an issue, a quick call to their support team gets it straightened out asap. The first year I was in business, I kept track of all my bookings, billing, payments, reservations, cancellations, et cetera, on an Excel spreadsheet. That proved to be too cumbersome and labor intensive. Regular hotel/motel software was too "big" for my small retreat business, and it was some time before I came across Easy InnKeeping. This software has saved me many hours of "reinventing the wheel" and for that, it's very reasonable price is well worth it!
ConsSometimes it can be sluggish, but it might be my connection speed which can fluctuate (or maybe I'm just impatient). Customizing the html in the various form letters can be tricky, but the support team has been very helpful in figuring it out for me. Sometimes I have trouble assigning "codes" to new items I offer. I try to re-assign codes I don't use, for new things, and it won't let me just overwrite the original assignation. The only other thing I've had an issue with is sometimes it randomly 'denies access' to certain elements on the Billing page, even though I'm the only one that uses the program. However in that instance, I've found workarounds that avoid it.
April 10, 2018
Barry H.
Broker/Owner property mngt company
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2017

“it makes managing a number of condos much easier”

Overallit makes keeping reservations alot easier to keep track of.
Proscolorful graph=like reservation calendar with multiple options for each reservation so easier to tract what the status is with a renter
Consit does not sync with VRBO or the other rental; website I use for listings makes it non friendly for my budget or my time to pay someone to fill in multiple calendars on multiple sights. Is does not print a color copy of the calendars for my staff and cleaning company making it harder for everyone in my employ to follow. Is a bit pricey for what I use it for considering that pricing is coming down on alot of software. I basically use the calendar system, would see alot more value if I used all the functions so my bad to a point.

By GraceSoft on September 12, 2017
Dear Barry, Thank you for your feedback! We understand your needs, and have interest from other clients as well in VRBO integration. Our team is working on an interface with VRBO, and we will let you know when that is available! Thank you for choosing Easy InnKeeping
Paula A.
Owner/Operator
1-10 employees
November 30, 2016

“Great Software for Running Your Guest Lodging/Vacation Rental Business”

OverallI have been using this product for running my vacation rentals and b&b for over 15 years. Although I use a variety of booking services, Easy Innkeeping is my master software for managing reservations, running financial reports and coordinating cleaning services for my properties. Can't live without it!
ProsVisual view of bookings across units by month.
ConsSometimes a bit finicky on my iphone. I use 90% of time on my laptop and use ipad for bookings when I am mobile. The size of the ipad is perfect for the monthly view graphic which is a wonderful way to check availability when away from home.
Recommendations to other buyersThere is lots of flexibility here as we have proven my running very different properties in the same system.
Stephen E.
November 30, 2016

“Great reservation system for the Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast”

OverallUptime is great ... meets all of our needs ... customer support is excellent ... time saver, especially with repeat customers ... love the ability to quickly send a confirmation to our guests. We helped sell your system to another local bed and breakfast!
ProsAbility to enter reservation via cell phones, iPads, etc. while away from our B and B
ConsCapturing customer data into excel to perform analysis on my own ... but I have not discussed this with customer service.
Recommendations to other buyersWe do not allow customers to see our availability ... the switch is off ... We did not know that we could do this until we had an indepth conversation with a sales person.
Lauren W.

“Overall it is good”

OverallEasy use for all of my staff. Convenience for ownership. Sometimes the email confirmations are messed up though. Different fields don't read certain email addresses or names so hopefully that will get fixed.
ProsUpdates all the time. Color coding. Guest functions are easy to setup. Live chat is nice. It is easy to update the profiles.
ConsCustomer support can be difficult sometimes. Some of the functions are not the best. Group bookings aren't easy.

By GraceSoft on September 12, 2017
Dear Lauren, Thank you for your feedback. We are working on some design changes to make group bookings more user friendly.
Matthew W.
Co-owner
November 8, 2016

“Excellent Company and Excellent System”

OverallI love most of the system. I bought it years ago because of its ease of use and style. I needed something with icons and pictures that would trigger my memory! 2 small issues. Guest Name field won't accept anything with hyphens or extra marks. So hyphenated names or names with umlauts etc never work. It's very odd. Secondly the viewing pain for CC done allow one to use when updating a payment or refunding. I have to pull out a paper to write the number down, then retype it into the field. Seems like there should be an easier way.
ProsEase of use. Colors and icons are clearly visible.
ConsName field won't allow hyphens or any marks.
Diane A.
August 22, 2017

“The program isn't set up to handle the way I book for my retreat. But the team customized it for me!”

OverallPrevious to using EasyInnkeeping, I was using Excel + Quickbooks + Google Calendar. This makes life SO much easier!
ProsTech support - 9 years ago when I started using the program, I had difficulty customizing it to handle the parameters for my retreat facility. The team was able to give me workarounds that make it work for me!
ConsSometimes it doesn't work the way I expect it to - sometimes status on the calendar doesn't show properly. I experience a little bit of difficulty editing the confirmation letters.
Millian M.
Reservationist Technician
Information Services, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2017

“EZI is very good for the use that I have for it, a whole different category than just a hotel.”

OverallThat I am able to make reservations and send from any of my devices and adapt the software to what I actually need.
ProsThe software is very good for the use that I have for it. I used it in a different category than what it is actually set up for and so far up to now I have been able to adapt it for my needs.
ConsHi the new templates are a little bit confusing to someone that does not have all the technology and up to date features that has been recently installed.
Conrad M.
October 1, 2015

“As a standalone it's pretty good BUT if you connect to Expedia, beware!”

OverallI've been on this for about 5 months now and it was a toss up between WebRezPro, and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the latter. Neither company could convert my data from Rezovation besides the customer table, so I lost a decade of history. I went with Easy Innkeeping because they had the ability to set up a different child/adult extra person rate. It's amazing how many software packages don't. The Easy Innkeeping refresh rate is annoyingly slow, I just expect it to be less than a second. I also don't like that they maintain their own hardware, I would rather they put it on Amazon or Google's server farm, like Clock PMS. They don't charge for bookings over their own system, but $3 for reservations which come through Expedia. The main problem is that data doesn't come over right. The entire amount shows up in the daily rate, no tax or other items, so I have to re-enter it. And I've asked numerous times. And, get this, if you want to set up a minimum stay on weekends, you have to create a separate seasonal rate for every weekend! if you have a Bnb like me, this is not the software you want. They were able to update it via a script on the back end, but it's such an easy thing to code for since they already have a way to apply a rate to the days of the week, it should be just a matter of checking off a box where you want to apply the minimum nights. Tech support is mostly by chat, their little window will pop up saying 'approximate wait time is one minute'....I've gotten that message and waited 20 minutes without result. They are constantly improving the software, and uptime has been very good. They run on top of some other software so that when an employee logs in, their password displays in the open in the URL for a second or two. WTF, you may ask? Well, yes, so if you're worried about your employees hacking into another person's account, this software isn't for you either. Oh, I paid a year in advance, and for 2 months haven't had time to verify the expedia bookings were correct, so they cut off my access to the software even though I paid for a year, over a $30 past due bill. And they cut it off at night, when they don't have anyone available to take a payment. So yeah, I'm going to start looking around.

By GraceSoft on June 3, 2016
Hello Matt, It is unfortunate that your experience with Easy InnKeeping was not upto your expectations. It is our continuous endeavor to enhance client satisfaction. We value your feedback as it has helped us to greatly improve Direct Connect functionality through our channel manager and have made some remarkable progress along the way. We look forward to the opportunity to service your property again in the future. Team EIK
October 1, 2015
Donna D.

“No fuss software”

OverallEasily accessible software over many platforms. If you have an internet connection, you're in.
ProsThe interface with Easy WebRez. The ease of use. The array of options available for your facility, regardless of size.
ConsHas proven impossible to download all of MY data, on need. The inability to set seasonal rates by month/day only. Must redo every year and sometimes online bookers slip through with the off season rack rates.
Amy L.
Assistant

“Works for my company”

OverallConvenience for Owners and staff. Works with our online website to show rooms that are sold out. The staff is easy to use it and the live chat option is great.
ProsThe quick add feature is nice. Additionally, we have enable automatic email confirmations in our system to be send.
ConsSometimes the names and emails for the guests profiles aren't recognizable. I have had to submit a few work orders for this.
Amy C.
November 10, 2016

“Awesome software”

OverallI moved this little inn from pencil and paper to having software. It has been a great experience getting everything online. The improvements that they continue to make keep making this more and more user friendly. I have recommended it several times and will continue to do so.
ProsIt is very user friendly.
ConsSome of the changes that have been made were not made known to the users, so when we tried to make changes in a reservation it wouldn't allow it.
November 10, 2016
Todd D.
August 31, 2017

“Easy to use and good response time from service dept”

OverallManaging our bookings in real time
ProsEase of use for staff. Like the color coding option for us to differentiate bookings and situation at our Inn
ConsHow the reservations don't map well for Third Party bookings. Reservations will put guest in different rooms if they are a multi night booking and then we have to move them back around to get them in one room
August 31, 2017
Linda F.
Real Estate, Self-employed
August 22, 2017

“Before EasyInnKeeping my business was a disaster. It was difficult to keep track of reservations.”

OverallHelps me stay organized. Easy to use.
ProsI like the fact that I can see everything on one page. There are many features that I haven't used yet, but will be using them because of their functionality.
ConsOne thing I've found that I don't like is that I can't change the name of the guest without deleting the reservation and re-creating it.
Todd D.

“General Manager”

OverallBeen a good relationship with EZ Innkeeping. Support is good and responsive. Need to fix some elements of Direct Booking to make smoother for customer
ProsEase of use and mobility
ConsImprove Direct connect issues to avoid overbookings. Also how multi day bookings get slotter into multiple rooms makes more work for customer and causes some confusion
Recommendations to other buyersAdd more Third Party companies to the Direct Booking
Sandra R.
Sales and Mktg

“OK”

OverallOrganize reservations work.
ProsUser Friendly It was easy to set up. It is easy to use and visually easy to understand. For poeple that are not that computer literate, can be used immedately.
ConsGlitches that do not allow you to perform certain tasks. such as not being able to get all fields in the reports.
Gisela E.
Resident Service Lead
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2017

“Never had a problem using Easy InnKeeping since our company has started using it. ”

OverallEasy to use for our company. No double booking.
ProsIt is really easy to use. Easy to add and delete reservations. Especially months in advance. All updates have also worked great. I don't have any issues with Easy InnKeeping. Everything has worked great since our company has started using it.
Sahidur M.
Hospitality, Self-employed
May 31, 2017

“Very easy to access and use”

ProsYou can check pretty much everything and status recode etc. Printable. It has also inventory control provisions.
ConsNot really. But one thing I should really like say that in the of enter the guest information need to click at least 2 times . If it fixed it will be the best software in the market.
May 31, 2017
Chris K.
Business Analyst
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

“Easy Innkeeping Software”

OverallI work for a small 14-room hotel and we use Easy InnKeeping software. It's not exactly geared to our operation, but the GraceSoft staff have been very accommodating about adding enhancements to help lighten our load. Their help by chat is very, very good, with technicians who are committed to improving your experience and knowledge. I would recommend Easy InnKeeping for smaller hotel spaces.
ProsEase of use, adaptability to some of our more esoteric problems like two unrelated individuals in one room, each paying for his own accommodations.
ConsThe learning curve is pretty steep, but once you are experienced, the software is intuitive.
Recommendations to other buyersWatch the YouTube instructional videos. They're extremely helpful.
Janine B.
December 9, 2016

“Easy Innkeeping - Gracesoft”

OverallWe are very happy with this software. Easy to use and the view is easy to the eye. We have looked at other programs and they were cumbersome to use and not eye friendly. I would recommend this software.
ProsVery easy to use
ConsNone that I can think of
Recommendations to other buyersWe had a few features that we wanted and Gracesoft was able to work with us to make the program work for us.
December 9, 2016
Sandra R.
Sales and Marketing

“Good for beginners”

OverallFor people who are not computer savvy, this is a good program to start. The challenges: not being able to produce the reports that I need even if I customize it, since you cannot get all categories in the report. Sometimes follow-up have not been the best with the issues I had asked to be assisted.
ProsUser friendly
ConsNot being able to produce the reports I need.
Conrad D.

“Easy to use software.”

OverallIt took some time to set up, but now that it is set up it's an easy software to use. Ties in with our website easily, customers can book directly from our web site.
ProsEasy to use. Integrates with our website so customers can book on line.
ConsWhen entering data, refresh rate can be slow. For example, when entering a reservation, refreshes after entering data in each field, rather than after the information for the reservation is completed.
Erin M.
January 23, 2018

“Couldn't ask for better software”

ProsEase of use and functionality of the software for our 27 cabin resort! Also, the service is amazing!!
ConsThe one spot that I wish there was a better solution was I wish there was an App for smart phone use
Lori H.
August 22, 2017

“Never had any issues that customer service did not promptly help to fix.”

ProsSystem is very easy to train new staff on. Reporting and making changes on system is very easy. Love that I can auto generate letters to each & every guest!
Shelli L.
April 20, 2017

“Best Hospitality software I have ever used!”

OverallTheir customer service is amazing and always available! Product is so easy to learn and use. They listen to your needs and making adjustments to your needs.
ProsEase of use
ConsNOTHING!
Recommendations to other buyersPlease dont change its perfect for my needs.
April 20, 2017
Millian M.
Reservation Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Great Software”

OverallI have been using this software for 5 years. It adapts to my particular situation that I work with that is a school curriculum.
ProsIt adapts to my particular use.
ConsThe discounts do not work correctly
Recommendations to other buyersNO
Mark D.
August 28, 2017

“Very user friendly site with a great support team. Always able to reach them when I need assistance.”

ProsThe software is easy to use. I like the calendar feature to see my availability. The reports are also a big help to plan for upcoming weeks.
ConsSometimes difficult to use features on my mobile device. I think a more simple way to block rooms on my mobile device would be helpful.
Rich S.
Owner Operator
November 21, 2016

“Love Easy Innkeeping”

OverallEasy to use and great customer support. I would reccommend Easy Inn Keeping to any one with a large or small hotel.
Proseasy of use
Consno cons at the present time
Recommendations to other buyersno
November 21, 2016
Computer Software, Unspecified
April 15, 2018

“Amazing team & product”

ProsIt's helped me expand and grow my vacation property rental company to a level that I couldn't have even imagined
ConsThe product is great except it would have been really nice if it was a tad easier to setup. Support is helpful though
April 15, 2018
Nikki R.
Director of Hospitality
January 24, 2017

“Gracesoft Service is on par with ease of use”

OverallThe Easy Inn keeping system is easy to understand and use. The more I use the product, the more I learn about the functions. If ever a problem, the customer service team is always up for the challenge.
ProsThe ease of use and understanding
ConsSome features are difficult to maneuver for the first time, but once you've done it a few times it sticks
Curtis M.
Property Manager

“Great support”

OverallIf I have issues they are always available! The mobile version is wonderful as well! I 100% recomend Easyinnkeeping!
Jack H.
January 4, 2016

“Comprehensive software but....”

OverallBut it seems to be in its infancy. Not sure if this is a startup company with a great future or an ancient technology on its way out. Parts of this software seems to have some great features but the implementation is sloppy and buggy. We have been evaluating this company for quite a few months now and needless to say we are concerned about its future. Sometimes they miss the mark with some of the most basic features but then excel in other areas. Our confidence has been tested several times and unfortunately we feel it is not ready for prime time for larger companies. Might be ok for a mom and pop with a couple of customers a months but larger hotels and resorts will most likely find it falls short on speed, accuracy and customer service. The most troubling aspect we ran into was having customer service, who is the same guy over and over, eventually just ignore us over bugs that they could not figure out.

By GraceSoft on November 23, 2016
We are pleased to receive feedback. We have always valued client feedback in the continued improvement of Easy InnKeeping software services. Our core product, Easy InnKeeping has been in the market since 1999, and the features you are referring to as `excelling¿ I would guess refer to some of those features. According to our records, you did have some challenges with implementation of a newer interface called `Direct Connect¿ which connects our Easy InnKeeping service with OTAs like Expedia and Booking.com . We certainly apologize for the frustration that you and a few other clients experienced during implementation of this interface end of 2015. We have since been able to address these issues and our implementations of the Direct Connect interface since the 2nd quarter of 2016 have proven stable and smooth.
January 4, 2016
Lynn L.
August 22, 2017

“Ive been using Grace for almost 10 years”

OverallMaking reservations is easy
ProsTechnical support. The team in the support group is very very knowledgeable and always has an easy answer
ConsIt is constantly freezing up or needing to log on again if it sets too long. I then have to log in and lose the reservation that I've started

By GraceSoft on September 12, 2017
We are so privileged to serve long standing customers like yourself, thanks for the feedback! Our support team may be able to help optimize your browser settings to assist with your issue in getting logged out.
Lee W.
September 14, 2017

“Just ok ”

OverallI mean over all it is convenient. If I am at home I am able to review the system without any issues. My team finds it easy to use and manage.
ProsServer based, works in all browsers, goodnreporting, adding users is easy, room descriptions are nice
ConsRoom blocks are so hard to use and move forward with. There is no consistency between quick reservations and full reservation screen.
September 14, 2017
Ashton B.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
August 22, 2013

“Truly Amazing Customer Care”

OverallWe are so happy with the service and attention we have received from Easy Inn Keeping since we purchased the software. We have a very unique product that required a lot of time, custom changes and care. The associates at Easy Inn Keeping always went above and beyond to help create a solution that would work well for our business. They were very patient, knowledgeable and kind. The actual software is very easy to use. Although there is a learning curve, once it's implemented, it can completely change the efficiency of your business. They offered all the services we needed to successfully set up a new reservation software, online booking engine and exposure to the GDS. We will always recommend Easy Inn Keeping, not just for a good product, but for the excellent care and attention you are sure to receive.
August 22, 2013
Martha R.
Cabin Coordinator
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2017

“I would prefer more attention to customer service. If I call, it's important. ”

ProsI like that my volunteers, who are often elderly and computer illiterate, can operate the program with relative ease.
ConsWhen the new interface came online, I was unable to make changes to the Set Up. One of our necessary reservation letters also began printing on two pages. We send this to all renters and it MUST be on a single page. I have contacted Gracesoft multiple times over about a two week period and the issue still has not been addressed. I can't imagine that a problem with spacing is a major programming task.

By GraceSoft on September 12, 2017
Dear Martha, Thank you for your the feedback. We apologize for the difficulty in getting a timely response from our team. Recently, our personnel in the office near Houston was out a few days due to Hurricane Harvey, which may have contributed to the delay. Our customer support will be getting in touch with you to address the issue as quick as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Brad H.
August 19, 2011

“Thanks for the support”

OverallHighly recommend Gracesoft for your property management, booking and all your resort related software.
ProsWe recently shopped the internet and interviewed countless lodge owners in an effort to find the perfect application for us to convert to. We found it with Gracesoft and Easy Innkeeping. The entire staff knows us and never is too busy to stop and help. The owner actually came to see us one day, just to help understand what we were all about. Thanks Gideon. Yall are doing a great job and thanks for all the help.
ConsPoint of sale integration, which Gideon is working on and we want to be a test site for it.
August 19, 2011
Sherika D.
Amazon Ambassador
Internet, Unspecified
June 6, 2018

“This product is a great product and the ease of use is amazing. ”

ProsThe quality, customer service, and service providers. The company of this software cares for great customer service and support.
ConsNothing at all. I liked this software better than most that I have used the past. Customer service and support are an important aspect to me.
June 6, 2018
October 24, 2018

“Worked well for our sister company-- managing condos and simpler listings”

ProsVery easy to customize the software to suit the rental business. Computed taxes and invoices easily.
ConsHad to contact customer support to solve certain issues. Did have a smartphone app that I was aware of.
October 24, 2018
Eva C.
Personal Reservations Coordinator

“Easy to Easy Inn Keep!”

OverallNo trouble at all with the initial use of this product. a few too many clicks sometimes but overall very user-friendly.
ProsUser- friendly.
ConsToo many clicks.
Jeremiah R.

“Intuitive Property Management”

OverallGracesoft Easy Innkeeping is as straightforward as its title implies. Providing comprehensive calendar overviews, direct settlement options, a variety of reservation status classifications, efficient letter templates, and non-taxing performance requirements all but ensure my recommendation of the product to accommodation businesses of any size.
Khristopher W.
Front desk
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 13, 2018

“Great product”

ProsGreat product booking system was great along with the different ways to advertise rooms and other amenities we have to offer
ConsDid experience a little lag in speed but wasn't a deal breaker
August 13, 2018
Bob M.
November 8, 2016

“Good software. Some bugs, Great customer support.”

OverallWe just switched to Easy Innkeeping for the cost/benefit of having our OTA reservations managed for us. There have been some bugs but all issues are handled promptly especially by Benjamin Diest.
rhonda h.

“Stress free”

OverallWe went from doing all business off paper to turning over to easyinnkeeping which made my life stress free. There customer service is EXCELLENT and always available.
Joanna C.

“Good Reservation system”

OverallHave been using Easy Innkeeping for several years now, pretty straightforward. It took a while to get used to it and to figure out its functions, but it was not too difficult.
b c.
October 26, 2016

“111 newport ”

OverallI don't like to be forced into providing information or review while I have work to do , locking me out of the program is not acceptable to me ...
October 26, 2016
Vicky T.
Reservations
November 30, 2016

“Easy and very functional”

OverallManaging a property with three Villas, Easy Inn Keeping is easy to use, keeping our reservations in order.
ProsHow easy it is to use.
Neal B.
May 9, 2016

“I got ripped off - months after I paid for it; the software was stil so full of bugs it was unusable”

OverallThese people are very nice on the phone. I paid for a year in advance and months after I paid for it the software was still so full of bugs it was unusable. We tried to get it fixed over and over again. I tried to get my money back after 6 months but ended up with nothing. They are hard (impossible sometimes) to reach on the phone. They are big on promises but short on delivery. Don't waste your time or money here. There are plenty of reputable software companies. These guys are thieves.
May 9, 2016
Catherine H.
November 15, 2016

“Hostel review”

Overallseems slow, especially adding multiple rooms (ie for groups). Other than that I haven't encountered any problems, support is great
November 15, 2016