ClientBase Ratings

Overall
2.5/5
2.5/5

About ClientBase

Offer personalized service every time you talk with a customer by managing your data centrally with the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for agencies. ClientBase Windows is the dedicated CRM tool designed specifically for travel agencies to provide complete profile, contact and trip management abilities. As part of the Sabre Red Revenue Suite, ClientBase Windows provides the information and efficiencies for agents to develop and maintain client relationships . Learn more about ClientBase

beth k.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
March 16, 2018

“This software was included through the host agency I book under. It was too cumbersome to use”

OverallI didn't receive any benefits from this software. If someone is using this as a end user, especially through a travel host company, the lack of control and ability to update and change the features didn't work for me. As a business owner I need and want a product that I have 100% control over. One of the other problems with this software and the lack of control/ownership was a mistake made by the administrator at my host company. I had access to every other agent (independent) client list with details. Not worth the risk in my opinion, along with the other cons.
ProsThe ability to segment my clients into markets and the integration with vendors (some). This integration makes moving all the information, prices, inventory and so on over to ClientBase, eliminating entering the information and avoiding types or errors. You can also book directly from ClientBase, certain vendors but it was too complicated.
ConsThis was overly complicated and to use all the features required too many places to enter information. As an end user, I wasn't able to create reports, get master lists of clients, add clients in bulk and I was limited by what changes and updates on my account I could make. I am not sure if this is based on the host company's security limits they set up or if ClientBase doesn't allow for the end user to have more control. For travel industry professionals using a host agency and looking at this feature as a perk I would suggest looking into other options for your client CRM In general, this software was much to complicated and very limited in the ability to customize for your individual needs and branding. Although this was included in my program fee, I ended up purchasing another CRM that allowed more branding and control.
March 16, 2018
Rickie G.
Assistant Property Manager
Airlines/Aviation, 5001-10,000 employees
October 5, 2017

“I worked in sabre for many years. ”

OverallI did not use this software at my current job, but I did at past jobs
ProsI like how easy it is to use. I also like that there is a great help forum where you can look up different codes and print them.
ConsI didnt like that it wasnt windows based like Sabre plus. Its not as user friendly for someone learning, but once you know what you are doing I love that it is extremely fast.
October 5, 2017
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2019

“Outdated”

OverallSlow, confusing, lots of room for human error.
Pros-It hosts all the info you need -It is well-renowned in travel business -Good for leisure travel booking/invoicing
Cons-super outdated -slow/glitchy -not compatible/friendly for all kinds of computers -confusing to understand the variations for each kind of booking -terrible UI/UX - needs to be updated ASAP -Industry standard but sites like GroupDesk are going to start taking the reign I think
May 8, 2019
February 8, 2018

“What century is this from? Maybe my company hasn't updated but....”

OverallI am forced to use it at my company as a database, but I'm trying to work around having to use it at all.
ProsI'm a new user to this software but if I go home and don't shoot myself after using it, that would be a plus. It does have the ability to prepare and send good looking documents that come from SABRE bookings, so that's good.
ConsThe version that we have (and I don't know if there is one that is newer or not) is SOOOOOO antiquated.... to me. The UI is very dated and the functionality is all over the place. It's ugly to look at, which is very frustrating.
February 8, 2018
Hudson M.
Media Production, 11-50 employees
July 18, 2016

“Godawful 1990s Style Software”

OverallThe product may have been impressive in the early 2000s, but nowadays it is amazing that this still passes for acceptable software. The whole layout is an ugly mish-mash, using the most jarring and blurred together colors possible. The program seems to have no logic whatsoever in how it works, and there is an alarming lack of any tutorial videos for the software on youtube.
ProsI didn't pay to use this software - glad I didn't, because it is awful.
ConsI liked least its awful color patterns, its lack of any semblance of logic as to how it is organized. Just overall an awful, awful piece of software, whoever designed this should be shot and urinated upon.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't ever, ever use this software, it is terrible.
July 18, 2016
Shannon R.
Owner / Travel Consultant
August 25, 2017

“This company is way overpriced and the service is terrible. ”

ConsThis company could not export my data when I decided to leave. Too many options just as good and much lower price. Total waste of money on this product, and now I have totally rebuild my database. Sales Rep. would not bother to help, nor return my emails.
August 25, 2017
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“Sabre Client Base”

OverallI use Client Base sometimes but not often due to navigating.
ProsWhat I like most is that all passengers information is easily located.
ConsWhat I liked least was the set up is not as the Sabre. Navigating is not easy if you don't know Sabre.
January 18, 2019
Wendy S.
Director of Operations
June 6, 2016

“Great Travel CRM”

OverallOur organization uses the TRAMS back office accounting system as well as the ClientBase product. We offer ClientBase for Windows as well as ClientBase Online and I love the multiple platforms for accessing the system depending on our needs. The overall ease of use of the products is wonderful - it's very intuitive and user friendly. I highly recommend ClientBase as a CRM to track everything about your clients and as an invoicing tool.
June 6, 2016
Timothy G.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,001+ employees
February 23, 2019

“Functional but not user-friendly”

OverallMy company uses the online version, and I really found it overly cumbersome. It takes way too many steps to create an invoice. Luckily, we have another option so I use that.
ProsIt does give you the opportunity to manage your clients and invoices all in one spot.
ConsI do not find it to be intuitive or user-friendly, and it took lots of trial-and-error to finally figure out the invoicing process, and once the invoice is created I don't really like the look of it.
February 23, 2019
Debra E.
CSR
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 20, 2018

“Great Solution”

ProsI like having all my clients in one place and the invoicing is awesome.
ConsThere is nothing that I did not like about this software
November 20, 2018
Charlene J.
Travel Agent
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2019

“It's okay - that about it”

ProsIt was free, and came with our software package, so it was better than nothing. Passenger data is easy to find.
ConsSomewhat outdated appearance and was not an intuitive piece of software
September 8, 2019