Rev.io Ratings

Overall

About Rev.io

Rev.io was built to solve the mission-critical problems of providers with recurring and metered service offerings. It has been a cloud-based solution from the beginning and our redundant architecture allows us to deliver superior performance and reliability. Learn more about Rev.io

Russell L.
Vice President, Operations & Strategy
December 14, 2016

“More than a Billing System- A Strategic Partner”

OverallRev.io is a great team of skilled, innovative and supportive professionals. The Rev.io system is more than a billing system but it's also configured in a right-for-me approach so that you can deploy it to fit your unique business needs. Whether it is managing the complete customer lifecycle from within the system or passing data to Rev.io via API, the system can support a wide range of setup options. Particularly for new businesses starting up, this system provides the proper balance of structure with flexibility to fill in gaps in the unknown while allowing you to shape and mold the deployment as your needs change. But beyond the system is the people. We got up and running in record time and found the deployment team to be refreshingly partner-oriented and full of ideas. Instead of saying, "We can't do that" they would say, "Let's talk about ways we might be able to do that." Post-deployment support has also been strong as we have certainly pushed our fair share of support inquiries their way and yet they've diligently powered through all of them. I gladly issue my recommendation of Rev.io for what the system can do for you but even more-so for the people who manage it. In a world of many billing choices, don't underestimate the power of selecting the right partner.
ProsAbility to grow with our business, external API options, the ability to push automated notifications out to the customers, catalog management and setup, different options to adjust/correct in-flight orders and most of all the team that supports it all.
ConsDue to its broad capabilities and configuration options, there is a bit of a learning curve required at first. I also wish that the reporting capabilities granted the user the ability to join data across tables/sources.
Recommendations to other buyersThe more open you are about your business goals and internal constraints, the better the Rev.io team can assist to ensure that your configuration does what's needed in a right-for-me approach.
Chelsea T.
Telecom Billing Systems Administrator
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Outstanding Service”

OverallRev.io's customer support and willingness to meet our needs is second to none. The variety of resources and training available has been very helpful to our organization. While the system still lacks functionality and features that would better fit our business needs and increase the efficiency of performing required tasks, the overall experience in working with the staff at Rev.io has been great! I look forward to the SureTax integration, which will add value to the software for us. The ability to add requests to Rev.io ideas has been helpful and will hopefully, over time, result in the added features and functionality that would better the fit of the system to our business needs.
ProsThere is a lot of flexibility in making the software what you want it to be and to fit it to your business needs. Rev.io is easy to use, has an endless amount of possibilities for reporting, and most of all is the most well-supported software I currently use. The staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and always willing to go above and beyond to assist and meet our needs.
ConsThe functionality around sales tax exemption is clumsy and difficult to use. There is a lack of control over how services appear on the Statements and the format of Statements in general. Would like to see the system have more complex accounting functionality.
Thomas H.

“Excellent CRM software”

OverallBeen with this company for 6 years now and they never cease to amaze. Was able to consolidate two billing systems into one and haven't looked back. Great people to work with always willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Very dynamic and customizable platform. Constantly innovating and improving the platform. Often taking suggestions from their users and integrating them into their platform. Highly recommend working with this company.
ProsEase of Use, Customizable, Flexible
ConsAt this time nothing... software supports all our current needs.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you don't see a feature that you can't live without, don't hesitate to ask for it. From my experience, if it can be done, it will get done.
Dana P.
VP of Administration
July 6, 2016

“Ready Wireless's Rev.io Review”

Overall"We have owned our own billing system and have been with several other vendors in the past. We chose Rev.io because they provided the flexibility we needed to grow our company. They were able to migrate our significant base of customers with no downtime and have continued to develop solutions with us to support the changing needs of our business and emerging channels.
July 6, 2016
Ben R.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2017

“Rev.io product, service, and support continues to exceed my expectations.”

OverallReduced billing issues.
ProsThis software has helped us streamline our billing and reduced our billings shortages enough to more than justify paying for the service.
ConsI would prefer a prettier interface with more graphics (i.e. executive dashboard with modular widgets, etc).
July 13, 2017
Charlie S.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Overall "A"”

OverallI've been using Rev.io for about a year now. They have been extremely helpful in streamlining my billing and make it extremely convenient for my customers to pay their bills, enter trouble tickets, etc. I am also excited about some of the new products they have that will allow me to work seamlessly with my retail customers. The staff is great and the service has been even better. Love the product!
Prosall of it
Conshaving to deal with my customers
Ben R.
June 27, 2016

“Great 2nd Marriage!”

OverallWe discovered that once you choose a billing platform, you're married to it, and it's painful to get a divorce. In spite of the termination fees from our previous provider, we decided to go with Rev.io to support our need to scale.
June 27, 2016
Ed B.
NOC Manger

“Rev.io works for Esco”

OverallWe have been with Rev.io for almost a year. Billing ticketing system works well and Rev.io really partners with you to succeed.
ProsVery stable and tested out very well. Constantly being updated and maintained.
ConsThe software is a bit linear.
Allyson F.
December 14, 2016

“Very Innovative - Great R&D - Lacking in Support Follow Up”

OverallI have been through several software installations now, and Rev.io has by far been the most reactive, innovative and quick turn around R&D I have ever experienced. Have a good idea? Game on for Rev.io, to the point where it is actually exciting to read the Rev.io change alert emails I get nearly daily! The only problem I have experienced with them is in the follow through with customer service. We lost our main contact and had to call to find out. Our new contact seems either overwhelmed or too busy to keep meetings. If they would invest in customer service a bit more, they would be perfect... but nobody's perfect, so their R&D team just makes them awesome!
Michael F.
July 11, 2013

“uTphone INC. Michael”

OverallWe all have had issues with Rev.io sometimes it works great sometimes not so much. One thing that I love is now having a consistent account manager. When I first took on the responsibilities of managing Rev.io for our company in the last quarter of 2011, we didn't have a solid account manager that knew what I needed and knew how to get things resolved. I believe they were learning the system just as I was. Today we still sometimes run into delays, but I know that my account manager is working hard to get my issues resolved as quickly as possible. The other vendors I deal with I don't always get that great of service. Theresa is the top or tied for the top of the best account manager for the many vendors I deal with.
July 11, 2013
Rickie R.
December 13, 2016

“Altaworx Billing Server Partner”

OverallRev.io has become a very important part of partner for our company's success. Many of their modules have contributed greatly to our ability to deliver complex solutions to our clients and grow our business over 500% since adding them as a SaaS vendor. I would recommend their platform to anyone selling carrier services or looking at a platform to launch a new offering.
Trisha W.

“Billing Review”

OverallI would give Customer Support higher because they all are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with...But there are times where we can wait awhile before resolution.....However, it is getting much better and next review will probably be higher. Ideas for improvement are well received and quickly implemented.
Josh R.

“rev.io relationship”

OverallIn my time as the vendor relations manager, dealing with rev.io, the platform has been more than adequate for our business needs and the ability and willingness of the rev.io team to enhance or change things when we need them to be has been great. There has never been anything that I have dealt with that could not be resolved.

By Rev.io on December 13, 2016
Thank you, Josh!
Terri M.
January 12, 2017

“Effective Billing System - Outstanding Customer Support”

OverallSince becoming a Rev.io customer, we have been extremely pleased with this robust Billing+ system which is easy to use, flexible & scalable to meet our growing business needs, includes reporting capabilities and automation to help manage our business-- and--comes with consistent excellent customer service and support.
January 12, 2017
Forrest D.
Director of IT
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2016

“Excellent Partner for Telecom Businesses!”

OverallWe have been partnered with Rev.io for several years now. They have been a great asset to automate our business and reduce man hours. We have a great team at Rev.io that supports our needs including Customer Support are always eager to help and offer suggestions for improvement.
Susan U.

“Outstanding Customer Support!”

OverallAll my encounters with Rev.io customer support have been nothing but AMAZING ... they always take their time and explain everything in great detail. Very pleased.
Timi F.
December 13, 2016

“New to Rev.io-team is great!”

OverallWe are new to Rev.io, just went live last month, the team is great! Rev.io helped us with best practices on billing and they have an excellent training program.
ProsRev.io gets it up and running quickly.