BrightMove Recruiting Software Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

About BrightMove Recruiting Software

Quickly pitch your candidates, place your candidates and earn business you didnt even know that you had. Our simple and powerful ATS allows you to manage candidates seamlessly. The costs can add up paying for multiple recruiter licenses as an RPO. With BrightMove for RPO, you only need 1 license for each agent regardless of how many child accounts are managed. We have a hiring solution for enterprise, agency, HR and small business hiring needs. Learn more about BrightMove Recruiting Software

Linda H.
President-Medical Device Sales Recruiter/Career Author
March 13, 2018

“With them since their beginning in 2005! Awesome customer service and yearly new product launches!”

OverallVery easy to use
ProsBrightMove continues to add new functionality to their software each year and has kept our firm first and forefront by maximizing the social media aspects of our job posts (compatibility with LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, FaceBook, Zip Recruiter and more). Their customer service is not only excellent, but readily available when needed, as well as responsive (which is why we selected BrightMove all those year ago after evaluating all the other choices. They were the only ones at that time that offered a cloud based platform and that leading edge has remained throughout the past 13 years of use. Auto-parcing a resume from Outlook or any other email service directly to the job, as well as direct candidate application features from our website and the ability to add customizable auto-pre-screens a nice feature.
ConsSearching by job experience level is difficult unless candidate has year placed after their degree (the year it was issued). Auto texting to candidates is currently not available and candidate auto ping to email when new jobs are open need to be added (to the best of my knowledge not available yet).
Marlayna M.
Director of Operations
Staffing and Recruiting, Unspecified
July 6, 2016

“Brightmove is great for startups.”

ProsThe vendor has excellent customer service. The product provided is decent for the price you pay. The functionality makes it easy to train new employees on. Searches are easy to maneuver and the customization for this system is very flexible. I would recommend this to a start up company.
ConsI least like the following: Implementation is lacking: While there are tools in place to teach you how to put triggers into place unless you understand technology on what I'd describe as an intermediate level they may not function the way you'd like them to. The owner of our company stated that when they purchased the system for use any customization beyond the standard template software had to be completed on their own. When I started working with Brightmove there were many triggers that did not function the way they were intended to for what the owner needed. Simple operator error that I was able to fix, but it's not exactly simple for a person not as familiar with some of the tech intel. Data Manipulation: Data Analytics is hard to gain with this system accurately. There are multiple ways to manipulate the data and therefore makes it almost impossible to set tiered goals for the staff as the data is then not broken down completely. The numbers can be spoofed due to this oversight.
Recommendations to other buyersI would look carefully at it before deciding it's right. The price is very fair for a start up company and the system is definitely easy to navigate. However, there are some downsides as well. The downsides, however make it worth the price you pay for it as a more polished system might be slightly more expensive. I think that we have stuck with this system for so long due in great part to the fact that our company was able to make it work and the customer service is above par. However, as we are moving into a mid level range we are definitely open to other options now.
July 6, 2016
July 12, 2018

“I have used BrightMove for almost four years and it has been a pleasant experience. ”

OverallThe customer service is excellent the software is very user friendly.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and to navigate around. The reporting is easy to read and very useful when we have to present data to our clients. The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to listen to our concerns.
ConsThe application process for our candidates have not been the best. They system is not compatible for all users and candidates have had trouble trying to apply using their phones at times. There seems to be glitches every now and then in the application process.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. We do want to let you know that the application can be customized to provide a better candidate experience. If you need help customizing it, please reach out to our support team at support@brightmove.com.
July 12, 2018
Scott M.
Senior Executive Recruiter / Partner
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2018

“I love using BrightMove”

OverallThe only reason I rate BrightMove as 4 Stars instead of 5 Stars (and 9 instead of a 10) is because I don't believe there is a perfect system for everyone.
ProsHaving worked in Recruiting / Hiring since 1993, I have used lots of systems over the years and can confidently say BrightMove is my favorite system. I think it is very intuitive and easy-to-navigate. And if-when I am ever not sure how to do something, I can find an answer to my question fairly easily on my own or by contacting a Customer Support person in the U.S. who is easy to understand (instead of someone overseas who has a thick accent and makes me repeat everthing multiple times).
ConsI wish there was a Auto-Login feature or a "Keep Me Logged In" feature so I wouldn't need to put in my Username and Password every single time I want to use BrightMove.
June 25, 2018
Sheena H.
Recruiting Operations Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 1001-5000 employees
March 23, 2018

“Excellent recruiting database to organize recruiting process for both small & large staffing teams”

OverallMy company needed an easy to use software that would provide us with the functions needed to make the staffing process run smoothly and kept track of each step of the hiring process well documented and professional. This software is definitely that and more.
ProsIt's easy to use and navigate through. My company doesn't use it for near as many functions as it has which is great if we ever need to expand our use for it.
ConsIt's not really the software that's an issue but the customer support option. I would rather speak to someone directly regarding an issue then go back and forth explaining what's going on. Can be very tedious and time consuming at times.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Did you know that you can call our support team any time that you would like to talk rather than email? It may be easier for you. You can reach them at 904.861.2396 ext. 2.
Sarah P.
HR and Market Presence Manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
March 14, 2018

“Very useful tool if populated and maintained properly. ”

OverallThere are several features that I really appreciate: 1. The ability to source candidates through searching their whole profile, not just their resumes. 2. The ability to connect candidates to opportunities that they have been submitted to and track all communications and submission workflow 3. That applicants have self serve ability to apply to roles, update availability and resume, etc.
ProsIt's very user-friendly and you can ask for support and get real-time support without calling. I also LOVE the resume parsing feature and the fact that you can request additional features/functionality.
ConsThis is more of a suggestion for improvement but it would be better if the search results field were fully customisable. i.e., if you want to see `Title, Location, Rate' it would be better. Currently, it's fixed with Applicant Name, Current Title, Current Company, Status, Placement, Available Date, Update Date, Update user, Email, Score.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad you enjoy the resume parsing feature.
Lisa L.
June 9, 2017

“We use this software daily to manage applicants and record activities”

ProsYou can easily parse resumes and create profiles. We have a chrome extension added to this site (Text Recruit) that allows us to text from Brightmove and stores the conversation history that is super helpful. It would be great if Brightmove had similar built in features without having to manage a separate software.
ConsRefreshing the jobs is cumbersome. The website is less user friendly with too many options that we don't use. The reporting is less useful...if I want to pull all candidates in submitted status I just want to click a button and not run a full report. Better yet, I would like that report to have hyperlinks to the candidate's profile or job so I can work off of the report.

By BrightMove on June 27, 2017
Lisa, Thank you for the review. Regarding reports - we are enhancing this module with custom report building very soon. Target release time is less than 6 weeks. It's going to be a huge improvement.
June 9, 2017
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
April 18, 2018

“Easy to navigate, source candidates, great feed to recruiting sites with no additional fees.”

OverallSee review submitted
ProsThe feature I like the most is the feed to additional sites with no additional charges. Brightmove posts positions to Indeed, Simply Hired, Glassdoor and Zip Recruiter. Very easy to look for candidates if someone calls, provides space to write screen notes, can source candidates within data base with key words. Also, I like to export reports into excel from this application.
ConsNot really sure if there is a feature that I do not like. The customer support has been very good as well. Not any negatives from my point of view.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate all of the positive comments.
April 18, 2018
June B.
Talent Director
Human Resources, Self-employed
August 6, 2018

“Great software that's affordable and customizable.”

OverallEasy to start, easy to learn to use, and limitless options to customize yourself.
ProsGreat value for the monthly cost. Fields are easily customizable along with processes. Integrates with email and has an internal job board posting that is connected to probably 100 social media/external sites. Resume parser is one of the best out there. Easy and even has a Chrome Extension for LinkedIn. Dashboard is easy to navigate and customize.
ConsWhen you open attached resumes from clients, they aren't in the format they submit them in. More like a text type doc so a lot of the formatting is removed.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our resume parser feature and find the product easy to use. We strive to provide a great experience for our customers.
August 6, 2018
Rod d.
Partner, Search and Executive Placement
October 16, 2017

“Amazing tool for Recruiting/Staffing , Executive Search, HR and Corp Talent professionals! ”

OverallStreamlining of processes, ease of use, efficiency of search functions, more effective at daily task at hand! The name Brightmove is not as well recognized when I recommend it. Probably just as well that more of my competitors have not found this tool.
ProsFunctionality, search capability, feature request are just a few of the positives. This product will make you more effective, more efficient and truly more capable at whichever side of the Placement, Staffing and /or Hiring side of the employment equation you reside. I have used many of the well known and top rated products in 20+ years of both Search and Corp Talent Acquisition. Brightmove belongs at the top of the list!

By BrightMove on October 17, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review BrightMove, Rod!
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
March 13, 2018

“Best customer service of any SaaS platform I've used for business, most robust ATS for the money.”

OverallThere are a few fields that can't be customized. The comments field is required which means you have to type a character in to save your activity. Only one sales person can be assigned to a job which is difficult when you have 2+ people working on an opportunity.
ProsBrightmove is intuitive enough that it allows new employees to get up to speed quickly without hours of training and is customizable so that we can use it in a way that meets our needs.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. There is now a company preference to make the comments field optional.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2017

“Bright Move is easy to use”

OverallBrightMove is very easy to use and helps to streamline my process. The customer support live chat feature is wonderful, and allows me to continue to work instead of staying on the phone with a customer service rep. There are a couple of features that I would like to see come back (hourglass resume function, being able to print out placement details). Overall it works very well for my recruiting needs.
ProsUser friendly, bright move chat feature
ConsNew update has lots of bugs, took away good features.

By BrightMove on February 22, 2017
Thanks Michelle, Please take advantage of our new feature suggestion under the help menu to let us know what you would like to see us add, or bring back for you. You can add requests, and vote on other user suggestions - these are voted on internally every week and added to development if they have enough user support. Thanks again!
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
March 23, 2018

“Great Customer Service! ”

ProsI love the ease of use. The platform is very easy to understand and user friendly. I like the customer service options as well.
ConsSome glitches. Wish it had more reports. They are adding new features often, so that is great! I also like that BrightMove gives its customers the options to add features and actually moves forward with them. Great!

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We value the opinions of our customers and enjoy the feedback for new feature requests. Thank you for being a long-time customer.
Julie W.
Office Mangaer
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2018

“this is the best resume/client database around. so easy to use and submit to clients.”

Overallit is our resume database, client and job database, we post our jobs from here, and use it to submit candidates to clients with it.
Prosit is so easy to use, and for a small company very cost effective. the customer service is top notch.
Conssometimes it doesn't catch duplicates, but I know they are working on it, and on occassion it compacts the resume too much

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you find our customer support team to be helpful. Did you know that they have won two awards in 2018?
March 15, 2018
LAUREN S.
RN Recruiter
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
June 7, 2017

“Brightmove is efficient and user friendly. ”

Overallefficiency, accuracy, and transparency
ProsThe transparency and efficiency BM provides. I am able to accurately do my job thanks to this system.
ConsI feel it could be upgraded in terms of alerts, new candidates dashboard is not always accurate. I believe BM could be even better!

By BrightMove on June 13, 2017
Thank you, Lauren! I'm sharing your recommendations with the team. Also, if you haven't tried it yet, you can suggest and vote on features through the application under the help menu. The suggestions that receive the most votes go into development. Thanks again!
June 7, 2017
Stefan L.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
March 23, 2018

“Good stuff. Great support. Kind and responsive and patient. Regular enhancements. Fast. ”

Overallreach a lot of people .
ProsMass mail allows me to reach out to a lot of people. Search engine is quick. When I call with a problem they respond and help me. Learning tools are available.
Consit is better than my IT skills . I get frustrated wishing I could know more do more . I wish I could email my entire data base not just 500 at a time. that would be very nice.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our product. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Alvina C.
HR Assistant
February 1, 2018

“Overall good experience, but would of like the via chat back!”

ProsSearching for certain items are pretty easy. I could easily search an applicant through their name of the position they have applied for before.
ConsWhen I needed help with something, we had a Chat option to chat with a team member. Although it is still possible now, it is not as easy. It wants me to sign up for another software and I don't need anymore of that. Also, combining duplicate applicant could be better. Such as if someone had a name change.
February 1, 2018
belma a.
Recruiter/ On-boarder
October 5, 2017

“Great software- easy to use and ”

ProsWhat I like most about the software is being able to figure out new tools and functions so easily. The system is very user friendly and the support staff is always available to help out when needed!
ConsWhat I like least about Brightmove is that at times it can be slow. There seems to be system errors randomly and sometimes it doesn't seem compatible with Google Chrome.

By BrightMove on October 9, 2017
Belma, Thank you very much for taking the time to review BrightMove. I'm sharing your comments with our team. We closely monitor system stability and speed, and while we maintain a very fast response time we are always working to get even better. Thank you again! The BrightMove Team
October 5, 2017
Morgan W.
Sr. Recruiter
Construction, 5001-10,000 employees
April 14, 2017

“Brightmove 2017”

OverallOverall, I have worked with this ATS for the past 7 years and have found it useful and easy to learn, teach and use.
ProsEasy to learn and navigate.
ConsAbility to rate candidates based on specific jobs applied for.
Recommendations to other buyersI would love it if this software allowed us to categorize the candidates based on specific skill sets.

By BrightMove on April 28, 2017
Morgan, Thank you for taking the time to review BrightMove! Regarding categorizing candidates based on skill sets. There are a few ways to handle that currently. Our support team will be happy work with you and find the way that works best for you.
April 14, 2017
Howie K.
Human Resources, Self-employed
April 3, 2017

“Review of Brightmove by Kutcher Tax Careers ”

OverallAm a long-time user of Brightmove and am always satisfied. Have used another ATS and this one is superior. I can run and ad at anytime which has helped me make placements. The Brightmatch feature is a winner!
Pros(1) Easy to use (2) Can run ads through ATS--so don't have to pay separately (3) Friendly and knowledgable staff (4) Brightmatch feature is a winner
ConsDon't have 24/7 customer service and name recongnition is lacking--most of my clients never heard of Brightmove
Recommendations to other buyersGreat pricing and their staff is growing
April 3, 2017
Morgan W.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
Construction, 5001-10,000 employees
February 21, 2017

“Brightmove Review 2017”

OverallI have had a great experience with the customer support team lately. They have been responsive and worked hard to resolve my issues
ProsReporting abilities, easy to load candidates into
ConsThe fact that I cannot categorize my candidates by type of industry experience
Recommendations to other buyersEasy to use and easy to learn.

By BrightMove on February 21, 2017
Morgan, Thank you for the review. If you are not yet aware, you can now suggest and vote for new features under the help section. Just click "Suggest New Feature". We review these every Friday and the features that get the most upvotes get moved into the development queue.
February 21, 2017
April 4, 2018

“I've used a few recruiting tools, and Brightmove just keeps getting better. ”

Overalleasy to track info and fill more jobs, there are some features tat I don't need, but they don't get in the way.
Prosthe customer service is excellent and very responsive. even though I don't need it very frequently, they are great to work with
ConsI can't really think of anything. it is really easy to get new candidates in, update, find and contact. I enjoy it.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad that you find our product enhancements to be beneficial.
April 4, 2018
Tracy W.
Sr. Recruiter
April 3, 2018

“Love it”

OverallUser Friendly!
ProsEasy to use - I find it easy to train someone on this software as well - I have also gotten a hold of my best friend who owns a staffing company to take a look at your software -
ConsNot colorful enough - I don't like the fact you can't print resumes from the review screen, you actually have to go to the attachment it self -

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad you find it easy to train others to use the software.
April 3, 2018
Sam T.
Recruitment Manager
December 19, 2017

“Lots of customization available. Makes for easy reporting and tracking. ”

ProsAble to customize my reporting function. I really like the ability to pull data from a bunch of different angles.
ConsThere's so many choices, it takes a little bit to get used to. I guess its not really a problem, it just takes time to adjust to all of the customizable options. Some ATS lock you in to certain workflows. This ATS will allow you to make it yours. No true complaints about the functionality of Brightmove.
December 19, 2017
Gabriela J.
Recruitment Coordinator
May 16, 2017

“This is a really user friendly tool, it has or you may add what you need for your company”

ProsIt is really useful that you can easily access what you recently saw, either recent positions, managers, candidates. The option to parse the resumes is also a great pro for BrightMove, if you have to manually add a candidate, the system would do it for you by just attaching it. Also you can modify your Dashboard to show only what you really need and want to see, for example your open jobs, so you won't miss any.
ConsSomething I could say can be better about BrightMove, is the Power Search tool, I have to say this one works, I just think it can be refined a little bit. The filters could be better, they could be more specific so the search would be more accurate and would show only the information requested to the system.
May 16, 2017
Stan B.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 30, 2016

“But it and use it”

OverallI have setup up Recruiting Process for multiple companies and the one ATS that I have used in doing this is Bright Move. BM covers every aspect of tracking Candidates, Programs and Vacancy Positions. It's easy to navigate and if you do have an issue the Technical Staff will walk every step with you. Bright Move is reasonably price and does everything and more than the bigger ATS Systems.
ProsIt's easy to navigate
ConsI would like for it to match candidates with open positions when enter
Recommendations to other buyersI prefer Bright Move over the bigger ATS Systems

By BrightMove on June 30, 2016
Thank you for the review!
June 30, 2016
Marcus W.
President/CEO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2018

“Easy Peasy”

OverallIT's our Bread and butter.
ProsThe UI is excellent - Our recruiters love the software and it's easy to manage. Not major challenges, and no issues with ease of use.
ConsNot sure yet..... The jury is still out, but so far so good and we have no complaints on the software.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience, which is what we strive for.
May 4, 2018
April 9, 2018

“ Very easy to learn. Maneuverability and functionality are top notch.”

OverallWorking more efficiently, swift to document.
ProsI've been in the staffing business for 15 years. Been using Bright Move for 8. Was very easy to get up to speed.
ConsThe only thing I would like is to add the payroll function to the software. This would eliminate the need for additional software for this function.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear you find it easy to use! Thanks for being a loyal customer.
April 9, 2018
Michael W.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
October 16, 2017

“BrightMove has proven to be the best ATS for our growing company”

ProsThe BrightMove team is always available to answer any questions you have and solve any problems, their customer service is excellent. In addition, we've been working with them for about 4 years now, and they are continually striving to enhance the ATS platform and add improved functionality and speed. BrightMove is a great value. We would recommend them without hesitation.
Christopher J.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
May 18, 2017

“I come from PeopleSoft and BrightMove is by far easier to use. ”

ProsSimple and easy to use and they are constantly tweeking the software for a better overall experience.
ConsSearch results can be frustrating at times. Searching by internal ID on "all site" or "everything-internal ID" doesn't always give me results I need. At those times I have to search by "client" and find the job attached to the internal ID that way.

By BrightMove on May 18, 2017
Thank you very much for the review, Christopher! Please utilize support for any issues you are having with searching. BrightMove's searching is pretty robust, but it can also be a little tricky setting up good searches. Thanks again! BrightMove Team
Lena Y.
Corporate/RPO Recruiter (Vexor Technology, Meijer, USFC-Holland Trucking)
March 14, 2018

“Bright move gets the job done! ”

OverallBM at this time. BM is doing what I need. BM is easy to jump in and out of even when there is a small time lapse. BM from a recruiters view is a pretty good system.
ProsI have not used BM in about 6 months however I recently had to come back to it to get more jobs posted. It was easy to jump right back in to it.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to have you back as a customer!
Sal B.
Staffing and Recruiting, Unspecified
January 8, 2016

“Patient and Satisfied User”

ProsI like the way you are constantly providing updates. I especially like the upgrades in your email functions. I had a problem with sending emails and not knowing if they were working or not. I never received bad email notices and now I am beginning to get them. I also like the update on being able to insert different field on letter that go out to candidates or clients.
ConsI do not like that I am not able to change the profile screen on candidates. There are fields on the screen that I have no use for i.e. vendor, desired pay. I would like to have more flexibility or add another field.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend a trial period. I also recommend that a new customer be patient and give the system a chance to fit your way of working. We need to adapt and believe that the software can do what you want it to do if you work with it.
January 8, 2016
Chris A.
Exec> Vice President
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 16, 2018

“BrightMove Makes it Easy!”

OverallVery easy to use.. My company migrated from a more expensive ATS and have not looked back
ProsI like that BrightMove is very affordable for small business to take advantage of, yet does not skimp on the strong performance of Applicant Tracking Systems costing twice as much.
ConsThe only negative I can think of is that the software is so customizable that at times you can get lost in the options and integrations. It's a small price to pay for the added functionality, but can be frustrating when trying to fix your issue.
January 16, 2018
Megan H.
June 27, 2016

“We can attribute so much of our recruiting success to BrightMove”

OverallI have been using BrightMove for over a year now and I love how easy it is to use and to customize. I love that each recruiter can use BrightMove in different ways in order to benefit their different needs.
ProsI love how responsive their Help Desk team is whenever I have a problem or question that I need assistance with. They are always so quick to respond and work hard to solve my issues.
ConsI dislike that the graphs on the dashboard page are not dynamic

By BrightMove on June 28, 2016
Thank you, Megan! We don't have a release date for the graphs just yet, but it is on the development calendar.
June 27, 2016
March 13, 2018

“My overall experience with Brightmove is satisfying, they recently improve a lot.”

OverallIt help us a lot on our day to day work.
ProsEasy to use, excellent customer service, new Gmail integration, new ad-hoc report, good reporting tools,
ConsThe limited configuration for users in the dashboard, the ad-hoc reports need to be improved all user-defined fields should be available to create a report.
lauren s.
March 8, 2018

“Brightmove”

OverallI enjoy working in BM daily and find it to be extremely user friendly!
ProsBright move is Efficient, Transparent and user friendly. I find the system easy to navigate on a daily basis.
ConsI wish there were ways to send multiple resumes to mangers. It would be nice if you could click more than one resume to send to managers when needed
March 8, 2018
Lena Y.
December 15, 2017

“Brightmove has been a pretty good experience from the recruiting aspect. I have been using Brightmove for approx three (3) years and the beginning was a bit clunky, as it is with learning any new ATS. We did have a couple of super users on our team and th”

ProsI like the ease of finding different candidates who have applied for specific job postings for our company and clients.
ConsMy major challenge with BM would be duplicate candidates applying for multiple jobs in the system. Sometimes it will not recognize the same candidate applying for multiple positions.
December 15, 2017
Cody O.
Account Manager
May 18, 2017

“All you can ask for in an Applicant Tracking System.”

OverallManages everything I do throughout my day. Outlook paired with Brightmove is all you need to recruit.
ProsIntuitive and well organized. No matter what you need to do in Brightmove, the answer is either obvious or just a live chat away.
ConsThe reporting leaves a little to be desired. Other ATS systems I have used allow you many more options.
lauren s.
RN Recruiter
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Great experience”

OverallI have had a great experience with Brightmove, it is user friendly, transparent, and east to navigate.
Proseasy to navigate
Conscould have more functions
Recommendations to other buyersno

By BrightMove on February 22, 2017
Thank you for the review, Lauren. I noticed that you suggested BrightMove can use more functions - and I want to make sure you are aware of our new feature request tool in the help section. You can suggest a new feature, and you can also see what other users have suggested, and vote for the features you like the most. We review these weekly, and the requests with the most votes get added to the development queue. Thanks again!
Sarah D.
Lead Recruiter
April 20, 2015

“Okay product, crappy customer service”

OverallPros - Easy to use, more additional functions (although most don't work very well) and cheaper than other options Cons - If you are operating in Canada many features are not yet functional; its annoying to use their LinkedIn integration, the resume formatting is so bad we often have to ask candidates to resubmit resumes directly to our e-mail; some issues with the interface/workflow; customization is time consuming or will cost you extra $ to do; the real CON is their customer service team I have asked questions several times, and if the issue is really basic they do okay, otherwise it can take weeks of e-mails back and forth, only to be told that the solution is either your problem or will cost extra to fix if you want........for instance I noticed that we were not able to integrate our BM account with our Monster account in 2014, at that time when I asked the CS team to address the issue it took several days of communications, and then I was told it was fixed, it was not fixed. Rather than continue to argue with the CS team at BM, we left it as is. Then in 2015 I again brought the issue to the CS team's attention, they said it worked again, and this time I decided it point out it still didn't work....they asked for our Monster rep's info to talk to Monster, only to then tell us it was our responsibility to deal/talk with Monster....urgh. Terrible customer service - exactly how do I communicate to one service provider about an tech issue that one of our other vendor's products has? It was the same with issues with Twitter integration, and several other requests I have had - basically figure it out on your own or pay us a lot to deal with our own crappy product bugs. Honestly, I wish looking back we had of gone with CATS. I have used that ATS in the past, and way fewer issues. Buyer beware!

By BrightMove on January 7, 2016
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and concerns. While we certainly regret not being able to resolve the integration issue with Monster in a more timely manner, I assure you that we were working diligently behind the scenes to correct the problem. Unfortunately, we are sometimes constrained in integration situations, based on the flexibility, and responsiveness of the companies we integrate with. On a positive note, we were able to resolve the integration issue. We have additionally worked to improve on support communication during the resolution process. Thank you again for your comments.
April 20, 2015
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
December 5, 2018

“BrightMove is a flexible ATS that continues to grow”

ProsLove the flexibility that we get with BrightMove. Anything we are looking to do or add to the system, they work with us on getting setup and implemented. The support team is awesome!
ConsThere aren't any cons that I can think of when using BrightMove.
December 5, 2018
J. C.
Human Resource Lead
March 13, 2018

“Very intuitive. When I've had an issue, the live chat provides quick resolution.”

ProsGreat value for functionality. Easy to use, integrated well with our careers site and the customer support is amazing.
ConsCustom report function can take time and will cost a little. Most of the reports are available but if custom report needed, will incur time and cost.
March 13, 2018

“Very easy to use with excellent customer support!”

OverallEasy to use and great customer service
ProsEasy to use, quick to launch, receptive to ideas and suggestions, great customer service, great value
ConsThere are search capabilities that I would like to see enhanced. It would be great to search jobs and candidates in conjunction.
Scott C.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
March 21, 2018

“Great product - easy to use”

ProsEase of use. Very little training needed for everyday tasks. Candidate submitting, job building etc can be done in no time.
ConsReporting - all reporting can be done, training could be better. While reporting functionality is there, it is not easy to locate on your own.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. We hope you are enjoying the new reporting features that were made available due to customer feedback like yours.
March 21, 2018
Savannah H.
December 22, 2017

“Brightmove Review”

ProsIt makes doing our job and finding the right candidates for the job much easier! Brightmove puts all of our information in one place- my favorite feature is the parse resume- it is so easy! The functionality of this site is great.
December 22, 2017
Stefanie M.
HR Generalist
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
March 7, 2017

“BrightMove Recruiting Software”

ProsEasy to navigate and keep notes on candidates. I like how my large HR team can all be in the system at once.
ConsSometimes I would like to be able to see notes and statuses on a candidate within a specific job however it forces me to go to the candidates profile instead.
March 7, 2017
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2017

“BrightMove is easy to use ”

OverallBrightMove is very easy to use and helps to streamline my process. The customer support live chat feature is wonderful and allows me to continue to work instead of staying on the phone with a customer service rep. There are a couple of features that I would like to see come back (hourglass resume function, being able to print out placement details). Overall it works very well for my recruiting needs.
ProsCustomer support chat feature, ease of use
ConsNew update has some bugs, took away some good features
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
April 5, 2018

“Best value and services/ Definitely recommend!”

Overallease of use, lots of candidates, intuitive upgrades, friendly service.
ProsBrightmove is quite intuitive and easy to use. The cost is unbeatable and they are constantly adding new enhancements. My favorite aspect as an HR Director is that the jobs automatically push out to relevant job boards which saves time and draws in quality candidates!
Consn/a. Truly love this product. I wish it integrated with Paycom so the employee information could be uploaded, but this is not a show stopper.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the features and enhancements.
April 5, 2018
Susan J.
Human Resources Manager
March 28, 2018

“Great ATS.!!!”

ProsGreat program to post jobs and manage candidates. I like the ability to rate candidates and post jobs to multiple sites.
ConsDefinitely would like the ability to connect the program to Outlook to email candidates. Currently, I have to jump out of BrightMove to send emails.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Please be sure to ask support about our Exchange email integration.
March 28, 2018
Kelly W.
Director of RPO
March 23, 2018

“Fantastic overall experience. ”

ProsValue for the money . The best customer service - fast and knowledgeable! Always improving and coming out with new features.
ConsThey made improvements to reporting, but it still needs more work. Pay per user is tough for some clients.

By BrightMove on November 30, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our support team has won two awards in 2018 so we are happy to hear that you find them to be helpful when you need them.