WebSuite2 Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About WebSuite2

If you're a non-profit professional or trade association looking for an integrated association management system and website, look no further. We've been in the industry since 1985, in business since 1990. First time buyers buy on price. Second time on service. We have live phone support that isn't overseas and solve nearly all support issues same day. We custom-design your website and our WebSuite2(TM) solution provides you with fast tools to manage your website, members, events and more! Learn more about WebSuite2

Kathie C.
September 22, 2016

“TCS Software - the best decision your association can make!”

OverallTCS Software's AWS2 allows the associations I manage to provide professional, up-to-date, technology savvy experiences for the association members/potential members/and vendors that visit and interact the their websites. The staff at TCS is extremely knowledgeable about the technical side of providing the relational database and active website. They are also well-versed and experienced with regard to the unique needs of associations. TCS folks get to know you and your association and are very sensitive to the association staff they are working with. The result is a collaboration that results in positive benefits for the association members. TCS listens carefully to their clients and are always looking for ways to continue improving AWS2 based on those conversations. It is pretty rewarding when a system-wide change takes place based on an idea or suggestion that you gave to the team. In addition, you will always receive superior, timely support and training. You don't take a number or get placed in a queue. From your initial contact to ongoing support, you will deal with personnel that know you and your association. I know help is always a quick phone call away. The functionally of AWS2 is excellent. One contact record that connects to all the services you need to provide for members ' email, invoicing, receiving payments, registering for events, and online forms that are easy to design and update. Not to mention the ability to keep your association's website current and interesting. And did I say it is easy? I am not tech savvy and appreciate the straight-forward, intuitive back end of AWS2. It almost makes me feel like a `techy'! An excellent product backed by an outstanding team!
ProsAWS2 is intuitive. The learning curve is quick and online training available. It makes me look good!
Recommendations to other buyersThe personal relationships built with the TCS Software staff really places this head and shoulders above other products on the market.
Fran R.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2016

“Best AMS software for AMCs and stand-alone associations”

OverallWe have worked with TCS Software since 2003. When I talk with other AMS companies, I'm continually amazed at the high value we receive from TCS compared to their competitors for a most reasonable monthly fee. Their support staff is magnificent. When we want to think strategically about implementing different capabilities, they can think at the 10,000 foot level and implement efficiently at ground level. Perhaps best of all is that there is never a charge for upgrades! Their new upgrade feature lets us know about their most recent tweaks - and we never have to dig into our savings to pay for the newest version or worry about becoming technologically out of date. Our input and ideas are always listened to - and we're given reasonable feedback about when our requests can be implemented. The integration of the AMS with our websites and ebulletins saves our clients thousands of dollars annually. TCS understands the need for association management companies to keep client data absolutely separate - and understands that each of our clients have their own unique needs and challenges - and they meet them all. I highly recommend TCS Software to any association executive or AMC.
ProsJust about everything - from the customization, regular updates, fantastic customer support and more.
ConsTheir event registration module can not handle 300 events for a 5 day program easily - but that's not our expectation. We do use their event registration module for clients with simpler event registrations and love its features.
Recommendations to other buyersTalk with them - we have not given them a problem they can't solve! If they can't, they will tell you. They always deliver on their promises.

By TCS Software on September 22, 2016
Thanks Fran for being a strong supporter of TCS Software and WebSuite2 - especially for association management companies! It's been great helping you and the MEI team over the years with your association clients.
Kathy W.
Director of Membership

“Unsurpassed Customer Service”

OverallWe have been using TCS Software as our association management and website products for over 20 years. We have always been very pleased with the products offered, and the support for the products, especially WebSuite 2, is unsurpassed. They are always happy to listen to suggestions for improvement, fix glitches very quickly, and are willing to customize the product to meet any special needs we might have. More and more, we have a data driven focus is our industry and the customization offered in Websuite 2 enables us to meet that need. As an added plus, the TCS team is friendly and responsive, which makes my job easier.
ProsThe ability to customize the information, have it integrated with our website and easily output reports, name badge, and invoices.
ConsI can't think of anything. If there is something we don't like, they change it.
Recommendations to other buyersWe're glad we moved to the Websuite 2 platform even though we had used our former software for almost 20 years. It hasn't been difficult to use and the support team is always there to answer any questions we might have.
Susan B.
Communications Director
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2016

“Exceptional service and customization at a reasonable price”

OverallWe have a unique set of database management needs that other church software didn't address. We were referred to TCS and couldn't be happier. They continue to excel at customer service and innovation. When talking with my peers across the country, I am the only one who consistently is happy with both our website, database and e-distribution functionality. In addition, I am the ONLY one who has an integrated event registration system that I can customize for large, medium or small events. TCS does it all and I couldn't do my job without them. We have a tight budget and since I get all of my communication and database needs met in one place we actually save money over our peers. I refer anyone I know who is looking for a database/website management system to TCS and will continue to do so.
ProsEasy to use. Customizable. Web and mobile friendly.
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersCheck out what TCS has to offer. If it doesn't fit you perfectly, they will customize while still keeping the integrity of the software.
Dave D.
September 23, 2016

“Great association management software”

OverallI've been using WebSuite and TCS Software for over 20 years now. I'm a one-person shop with 700 members and it makes my life a lot easier. It has all I need for membership management, invoicing, web page, meetings, etc. in one package. The website function is great because I can make updates and most changes without the benefit of knowing anything about such things. If I get into something outside of my comfort zone, the TCS staff is very helpful and helps me resolve the issue quickly. One of the benefits of working with TCS is that they listen to customer ideas and will seriously explore making changes that benefit users. I have no reservation in fully endorsing WebSuite and TCS Software for associations looking for a valuable, efficient and effective way to streamline your operations.
ProsIntuitive, efficient, helpful way to manage my associations.
ConsMore capabilities than I can use.
Jennifer T.
Director of Communications
1-10 employees
September 22, 2016

“TCS is top notch across the board!”

OverallI've been with TCS for almost 10 years and in that time I can honestly say I don't know what I would do without them!! Recently having been part of two associations merging together which not only meant a new website, but 2 separate databases coming together, they were with me every step of the way helping stay on track to meet the deadlines given by our Board. The TCS staff helps you figure out what you may not even know yet to build the perfect platform for member outreach, data tracking, reports, website design, etc. It is because of their tools and the ease of using them that even a small staff of one can thrive. In an insanely busy association world where you wear more than one hat on a daily basis and the needs of your members change constantly, the confidence I have in what we are able to do and be because of the TCS tools is unparalleled.
Melanie R.
Website Editor
September 22, 2016

“WebSuite2 Helps Us Make Good Decisions”

OverallAs AASCB.org is making decisions to communicate more effectively, we can turn to WebSuite2 to support that development. Most important is we can call TCS to explain what we need and ask for advice on how to get there. Their suggestions obviously have our best interest in mind. For example, we are now able to use online forms and electronic bulletins to quickly gather and share information across the U.S. The more features that WebSuite2 offers, the more decisions we are making to follow them.
ProsThe variety of features and the way they all work together.
ConsOccasionally the default settings in one place is different than another, so I have to manually change it (but not every time).
Recommendations to other buyersTalking to TCS is the best way to learn about what can be done!
Melinda H.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2016

“WebSuite2 is Responsive to Customer Needs ”

OverallIn addition to being easy to use, WebSuite2's technical team is focused on making sure our use of the software is meeting our needs. They are willing to answer the simplest questions, as well as to dig deep into more complex uses of the software we may envision. New features are often released in response to needs identified by its customers, making this software and its use a true collaboration. It is not unusual for the TCS team to have us walk through our association processes and needs to better understand the reason for our requests. We appreciate their willingness to 'walk in our shoes.'
ProsResponsiveness and concern for customer needs
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of the videos and training available
Deneen P.
President/Owner
September 22, 2016

“TCS is the Best Association Management Firm!”

OverallTCS is focused on customer service, quality services, and attention to detail. I use them for all three of my association clients. I highly recommend them.
ProsUser friendly; customizable, easy to train staff, features like events management, continuing education module, e-bulletins, etc.
ConsSometimes the reports are not accurate if the user doesn't understand the unique fields to pull.
Recommendations to other buyersFor the price, their service and product is great. They are also open to requests for new service and they find a way to provide it, even if they don't currently have a product. They have developed many specialized features for my biggest client.
DebbieLee D.
President/Owner
Management Consulting, Self-employed
September 30, 2016

“It's like having a Full-time employee”

OverallAs a small Association Management Company, my Websuite tools allow me to give the best service at the best price! They are so integral to my day-to-day operations, I have no idea how I could do what I do without them. I have used other association software, email services and website software before and NONE can even come close when it comes to Websuite 2. TCS Software has repeatedly taken my suggestions and made them happen. And not just for my clients, but if it made sense, for all of their clients.
ProsEase of use Interconnected Speed Intuitive
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a must for Association management professionals!
September 30, 2016
Sheila F.
Events Services, Self-employed
September 23, 2016

“Easy to use and very functional!”

OverallI have been using TCS products for over 15 years. When I launched my own business helping to manage associations nine years ago, I have encourage my clients to use TCS for their database management needs. I love that I can quickly and easily find the information I need for a particular person in the database, and appreciate all the customizable features and fields. Additionally, I really appreciate the level of service they provide. They go above and beyond to help make the products work for their clients.
Martha M.
September 23, 2016

“TCS Software: Wonderful product and support”

OverallI first encountered TCS Software as an event attendee- a professional membership organization to which I belong utilizes their product. That organization's email notices and event registrations were always so professional and engaging. Attending a conference held by that organization, I stopped by a vendor table that was TCS Software (without making the connection). I asked a few questions and showed my sincere interest in their product, as we were in real need of an updated website and a system to manage member and attendee information. After an initial phone conversation to share about our organization and our needs, were were given a quote. I was so pleased that we found a solution that was within our non-profit membership association budget! And that was, frankly, so cool! After a product demo and a few web conference calls, we were on our way to a new website and event management system. The TCS Staff made it all so easy, and kept me informed during the entire process. Which was, by the way, completed sooner than quoted. The design team listened to what we wanted, and also made wonderful suggestions on things that we wouldn't have thought of or requested. They were patient and helpful as we were learning brand new things and figuring it all out. They are still helpful when we need support or have questions. They provided us with an affordable solution for us to have a website, member database, event management, and newsletter all rolled into one product. One that is user-friendly enough that we can maintain it ourselves. But if we stumble or get stumped, they are right there to help us out.
Bradie B.
Director of Project Services
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2016

“An easy-to-use platform that provides clean and modern websites”

OverallWe recently upgraded our trade show sub-site to the responsive website platform and we could not be happier with the results! TCS has maintained their user friendly CMS system but the front end look is clean, modern and adjusts to whatever device our attendees are using (desktop, tablet, phone) for maximum usability. I love the large images, the integration with Map Dynamics and overall feel of the site. It gives us a very professional look on a not-for-profit budget!
Susan C.
Legal Services, 1-10 employees

“Love my TCS Software!”

OverallI have been a client for over 20 years. Not only is the product wonderful, the staff could NOT be nicer! The product does everything I need it to do - and more. As a single person operation, I rely on my association management software a great deal. It has to be functional and easy-to-use. I also rely on the staff. They are patient, friendly, and very helpful. I consider them part of my team!
ProsEasy to use. I can pull up records and reports very quickly.
Susan M.
September 22, 2016

“Growing our Association - Better Benefits for our Members”

OverallFrom our first contact, we knew that the folks at TCS Software would be able to solve our website issues and get us back online and on track. They listened to our concerns, communicated in "every day" language, not "geek talk" and gave us great website and software ideas that we had not previously considered. One of the most important aspects of our decision was that our membership database could be integrated with our website use their WebSuite2 program. Membership management, E-newsletters, Event Registration, reports and more can all be managed from one portal, an Executive Directors dream ! We researched several other options and were surprised that not only would TCS work within our budget, but we received and currently enjoy and appreciate a program that far exceeds our original needs.... Our association's growth has been enhanced by our new website and association management software, thanks to the fine folks at TCS Software and WebSuite2 - you're the best !
ProsHow complete it is. Even when you can not remember the "how to do", they have tutorials that can refresh your memory allowing you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
ConsCan not think of a thing
Gail S.
Membership/Office Manager
September 22, 2016

“Great Customer Service and User Friendly”

OverallWe are an association management company with several clients and TCS Software has been a godsend for us as we modernize each client's websites and databases. Because of their Event Module function, our association members can now register for seminars and conventions with a few easy steps as well as paying online. One of our former clients had an online as well as printed directory that was distributed every 2 years and the staff of TCS assisted heavily in streamlining this process to the degree that all we had to do is send the online directory to the printers to make hard copies. We can not say enough about the courteous service of each staff member of TCS and their willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each and every need is met. We highly recommend TCS Software for every association or company who desires to take their client services to the next level
ProsUser friendly, website appearance
Wesley H.
Administrative Director
September 26, 2016

“TCS Is Your Best Employee!”

OverallTCS Software has provided our organization with consistent and quality customer service, top-notch technology that has allowed us to expand our digital presence, and most importantly, the sense of security that we have longed for!
ProsEase of use, flexibility, and consistency.
ConsEvent module is a bit cumbersome but still workable
Recommendations to other buyersBasic knowledge of HTML will increase your usability.
September 26, 2016
Alicia C.
Communications Coordinator

“Review of WebSuite2”

OverallI process memberships, set up events, process event registrations, etc. in WebSuite2. It was very easy to learn the membership side, the events sometimes get confusing, but I do not work with them everyday.
Christine D.

“Excellent Product”

OverallOur organization was a customer of TCS for several years. We decided to leave TCS for a very large web host with thousands of clients. Bad choice. Within a year, we returned to TCS and haven't looked back. Their small operation packs a big punch. Not only do they respond to requests or questions in a very timely manner, they worked with us to achieve all the goals we sent to achieve with our website. The WebSuite2 platform is very user friendly, and receives updates based on customer feedback. Lastly, as a small non-profit, budget was of great concern. The price for services is well within an appropriate spectrum, and well worth the money!
Tracy S.
September 25, 2016

“TCS Software simply "gets" associations”

OverallI've worked with TCS for three different association clients. Simply said - they get it. They provide a website and integrated database product that serves the specific needs of associations. From the design of the site to the database and everything in-between - they understand. Member and event management are a breeze. Aside from their focus on the special needs of associations - the other standout feature of working with TCS is their customer support. Always there to help you and always listening and looking for ways to continue to improve their product.
September 25, 2016
Ratnakar P.
Executive
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2019

“The best software”

ProsExcellent software. This is one of the best and latest
ConsNothing wrong there. It's my opinion. It's very nice
June 4, 2019
Mary Pat H.
September 22, 2016

“TCS Software....The "Go to" Provider for all of your Associaiton Software Needs”

OverallI have a long-standing relationship with TCS Software and its staff, one that spans the past 12+ years. And while I would rate their product top notch, their customer service is even more impressive. They are always just a phone call away. Service is quick and delivered by an extremely knowledgeable staff. If you are looking for a quality product, delivered at a quality price, with quality customer support, look to TCS Software.
Elizlabeth A.
September 28, 2016

“I can't do my job without TCS.”

OverallI have a small association management company and work alone. I could not provide quality service to my clients without using the TCS products. I truly appreciate the customer support. A TCS staff member is always available to help by phone or email. Thank you, TCS!
September 28, 2016
Angi F.
September 27, 2016

“We Value Our Relationship With TCS!”

OverallWe are a long standing customer of TCS and have always enjoyed working with the TCS team! We have had many special requests and projects over the years with our member database and website and we've always received great service!
September 27, 2016
Jennifer S.
September 22, 2016

“The Best Team I Have Ever Worked With!”

OverallRecently released a new website and I can honestly say the experience of building it was so simple with TCS! They did all the heavy lifting and we had fun developing content. Thank you TCS Team! You make us look good!