EZBIS Ratings

Overall

About EZBIS

EZBIS Office is a uniquely-designed chiropractic software package for chiropractic practice management, combining ease-of-use with a fully comprehensive, automated and high-tech software system. Chiropractors can choose the combination of features that best fit the needs of their practice. EZBIS offers modules for patient accounting and billing, collection tools, appointment scheduling, electronic health records and patient self-check-in. ONC-certified for the meaningful use incentives. Learn more about EZBIS

Terri N.
July 15, 2015

“Great Chiropractic Software!”

ProsEZ-Bis software is constantly updating to stay abreast of all the new medical legislature. It is ICD-10 ready and makes the transition as easy as possible for me as a doctor and for our staff. I have been doing the EHR compliance for the past couple of years and have passed and been paid without any difficulty. The customer service is amazing. They offer training to all my new staff and are easy to contact in the event of a problem. The software company is great at breaking down what our clinic needs to know when legislation changes or when they have updated their system. The program is extremely user friendly, everything is easy to find and input. Most of our claims sent electronically through the program come back within the week and are paid directly to my bank account. If there is a claim error the system catches it immediately or the processing center alerts my staff if the insurance company rejected the claim.
ConsNothing. Their customer service is great! We have already transitioned from ICD-9 to ICD-10. They are great with following up with any technical difficulty we have encountered within a timely manner.
Recommendations to other buyersWe downloaded this software on a computer initially and it worked great for us but to enable faster speeds and even more multiple users to access information at the same time we graduated to a server to support two clinic databases in offices that are 40 miles apart. I personally like that they offer different modules (or windows) that divide the appointment book from the patients ledger and from their medical records. It makes our computers run at faster speeds by the users only keeping open the windows that the user needs at the time.
July 15, 2015
Debbie P.
accounts manager
April 18, 2018

“Best Chiropractic Software on the market.”

OverallTime management, Accuracy, Speed and quality
ProsThe Front desk Module is sweet and interactive for our front desk personnel in that it allow them to email the patient directly and send any forms necessary to fill in when necessary and now even more updated they can fill in the forms and they go directly into the program into the patient charts. Also the billing module is ridiculously easy. It is a snap to file insurance electronically and the Collection Module with electronic Remittance Advises its just one click posting and an entire RA gets posted and distributed to the patients account. They have really outdone themselves with Collections and Billing.
ConsI do not have least favorites except that there are no Case files for a patient which would enable a doctors office to have 3 types of files in one, for instance, Major Medical, Cash and Medicare. Patients could have one number but with separate charts inside allow easier ability to file Open Item Insurance, Claim records insurance and then plain cash or personal injury filing. I believe they are working on that now.
April 18, 2018
Barbara I.
September 26, 2018

“Office manager of chiropractic practic”

OverallWe have downsized our practice as of late, fewer staff and fewer hours in the office, yet I can still get everything done easily and quickly.
ProsEZBIS is very easy to use and yet is very focused on the everyday things that we need in the practice. The front desk lets all staff know what is going on, when patients are in the office, whether they are late or missed or cancelled or can indicate if something special is needed for the patient that day. Billing is quick and easy. Monthly and yearly reports are great and you can customize data searches.
ConsThere is very little if anything I do not like about the software. The only think I guess I would like to see is more research in using things like "Dragon Speak" which allows the doctor to dictate his chart notes into the system. My doctor uses this now and it does interface with the notes section of the EHR portion of the program. It works well and the doctor can do a chart note in less than a minute. We do not take full advantage of the entire EHR system, but what we do use... works well for us.
September 26, 2018
Paul S.
February 7, 2015

“The most dependable for a large practice.”

OverallPROS: There are way too many to list! However, for us, the main attractions are ease of use, flexibility, and customer support. We presently have 3 locations, Chiro, PT, and Medical. Because there is always some one new at one of the offices, ease of use and the ability to train someone quickly is paramount. Ezbis makes the training easy. They'll even log on and help train someone. The system is flexible and does things other systems do not address. Can you enter a new patient, hit a button and have all their insurance verified and inserted into their account? You can with Ezbis. Dreading January 1 because you have to reverify ALL your patients again? In Ezbis, you pull up the patient's account, click 2 buttons and boom - its all inserted for you. No calls to the carrier means we literally save hundreds of hours per year! In the medical world special "NDC" numbers are a required to bill certain procedures. Ezbis inserts them automatically. Same issue with modifiers and fees - once set up, Ezbis inserts them automatically. The doctor doesn't have to deal with them! Even CPT code variations are dealt with automatically. Ever get a denial from Medicare or United when billing 97014? Ezbis can be trained so that when you hit the "stim" button it adds G0283 for those carriers. In a large office with lots of staff we can't have multiple buttons for the same service without making errors (one for medicare, another for united, another for other insurance, another for cash, etc.). In our offices we need the computer to be simple and help to create efficient workflows. I could go on and on. When it comes to support they can't be beat. Yes, you may have to wait on hold for a few minutes at peak times - but they'll usually fix the issue right then. Is it 100%? Nobody is, but it beats the heck out of waiting for a response for 3 days (yes, I waited 3 days from a software vendor). CONS: The EHR could be, and should be faster (1 star deduction under ease of use). Appointment reminders are great but get expensive for a large volume. I would also like outcome assessments to populate the check in kiosk based on where the patient is in their treatment program. I have owned three other systems and researched most of the other players. For us Ezbis is the clear winner.
February 7, 2015
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
September 5, 2019

“Grateful”

OverallWonderful company who goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction
ProsThe customer service is superb, however, I find that o don't have to use it very often. The software is simple to understand and an all in one
ConsOccasionally there are glitches that require a call to customer service. Maybe once a month or so, quickly resolved however
September 5, 2019
Edward O.
Owner/president
November 6, 2017

“Easy to use software with very little difficulties. ”

OverallThe best thing that happens with this software is it keeps me organized, it is easily modifiable, and it makes me very detailed in what I do. I don't miss things like I used to. The little things that you might miss and with paperwork it gets filed away and never thought about again. With easy biz software, it stands out in front of you to address it. I wish it was easier to modify myself but some of that is my own fault because I'm not as computer savvy as the next guy.
ProsIt's easy to use for the computer challenge like myself. Whenever I need things changed or modified it's a quick call and it's done within minutes. Anytime there are problems they are resolved as quickly as possible. When I first began using the E HR software I was reluctant. Now I find that the software actually makes me more detailed and I don't miss the little things that I used to miss.
November 6, 2017
Chris B.
June 17, 2019

“EZ BIZ for over 27 years”

OverallThe best compared to another system I previously had and much better that others I have reviewd.
ProsIs a complete system from the alpha to omega. Continually upgraded to the current guidelines and procedures. Billing, Insurance, EHR, EFT, chiropractic record keeping and ERA reports are on spot and very user friendly. Available on the phone and on-line with accurate responses to questions and tweaks that make the system run more efficient. Easy to train staff o, but allowing ways to monitor them.
ConsI have had few complaints, in that I can't think of what they were.
Deborah P.
Office Administrator
August 8, 2017

“Best software on the market for any Chiropractic or Medical Office! None Compare!”

OverallThis software saves time and money in hiring employees to complete the tasks that the software can handle in reminding patients of appointments and the task of verifying is so much quicker it's ridiculous.
ProsThe software makes the work in the office so simple, verifying insurance in one stroke at front desk, reminding patients of appointments by text or email or message, Entering patients from patient portal (interactive with software) Incredible! There are too many items to describe and the Customer Support is awesome! Been with the company over 30 years.
ConsNo real cons , except that our office is open on Saturdays and in the event we have problems, there is no customer support at that time.
August 8, 2017
Seema M.
Co-owner
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“Great for Chiropractic office”

OverallWe use it daily to schedule patients. Can have multiple schedules up at the same time for all of our staff. We can access it remotely. Can print may reports. Has separate inventory functions for supplements. It's a one stop shop for our office. Can have multiple users on at the same time.
ProsColor coordination for multiple staff and services.
ConsBilling Statements. Not detailed enough for patient portions.

By EZBIS on March 1, 2019
Seema, thanks for posting a review of EZBIS software! Are you using open-item accounting for your patients? The statements are much more detailed if so. Also, there are many preferences for monthly patient statements, so you might want to give us a call so that we can help you to configure the way your statements print.
February 21, 2019
Ron C.
January 22, 2019

“I am a Hard Sale, but I chose EZ Bis”

OverallI have used three other chiropractic office programs through the years, but EZ Bis is the most flexible, allowing easy access to patient accounts to make changes. My assistant who has used ChiroTouch previously, says that ChiroTouch seems "clunky" in comparison to EZ Bis.
ProsExcellent and personable customer service, excellent help desk. Broad range of add-on modules to allow custom fitting to my needs.
ConsThe EHR module is cumbersome. However, in its defense, its use of language allows for a variety of daily visit notes. There is very little "cookie cutter" language like you see with other programs.
January 22, 2019
KIM F.
Medical biller
May 24, 2018

“My experience with Ezbis has always been a positive one!”

OverallThe benefits of this program is the ease of getting around and being able to understand billing codes, procedures, etc., It is easy to understand and allows you to be proficient in electronic billing and/or medical records.
ProsI love the support of Ezbis. Anytime I have a problem or question, I feel confident they will walk me through it. And if not, they will find the solution and get back with you as soon as possible.
ConsNot too many cons; I had previously worked with E-clinical which made the ease of learning Ezbis a breeze compared to that program.
May 24, 2018
Sarah J.
Chiropractic Physician
March 18, 2019

“Great for the price”

OverallGood. I'm happy with the product and do not plan to change in the near future.
ProsI like that you can buy this program in parts. Once your purchase the main software you can add on later which saves money such as EHR.
ConsI wish the EHR was a little more user friendly. It's a little repetitive.

By EZBIS on March 28, 2019
Hey Dr. Joint, Thanks for your review. You should check out the latest enhancements to our EHR in the new version of the software; we have dedicated many resources to make it easier. Go to our website/ customer zone to see these new features.
March 18, 2019
Rita W.
C.A.
April 13, 2018

“Great Return on Investment!”

OverallUser friendly software - EHR is easy to use and reports are generated with moderate ease - undeniable high standards in their customer service and technical support departments -
ProsEase of Use, Outstanding customer service and technical support - We have a support package that is reasonable and more important accessible in a timely manner. They listen to their clients' changing needs and upgrades as necessary
ConsStock reports (Surveys) are relatively very effective, however, building your own reports can be challenging.
April 13, 2018
Dianne F.
November 1, 2017

“I have been using EZBis for over 20 years and they still surprise me with their innovative updates”

Overallelectronic billing right now- going to implement the treatment notes next, and get more familiar with the other software options.
ProsIt is easy to understand & use, and customer service reps are always patient and helpful. They are always creating new ways to help the doctor & staff do thier jobs more thoroughly.
ConsIt takes a few tries to be able to implement something new- I am not good with 'computer language' so I have trouble finding the right areas on my computer to transfer files to.
November 1, 2017
Kathryn C.
September 25, 2018

“Long time customer ”

OverallI think the longest time I had to wait to get software help was 6 minutes. They follow up any issues to make sure they were resolved. I love this company and this product!
ProsThis is the best EHR software available! It is easy to use and easy to customize. I never have problems with the software freezing up. Their billing system is also very user friendly.
ConsNo cons. I love this product! It is sooooo easy to learn their system and set it all up!
September 25, 2018
Anie K.
Office Manager/ Chiropractic Assistant/ X-Ray Tech
March 7, 2016

“The Total Package!!”

OverallWhen we opened our office we purchased Ez Bis Office Software which included everything we needed to start our practice; (appointment scheduling with reminders available; billing; collections; etc...) because several colleagues had recommended this software. When we learned that it was going to be mandatory to use electronic health records and become paperless we started researching pros and cons between the different types of software available. Being a "server based" system was more appealing to us; especially after hearing horror stories of clinics losing years of data with "web based" software. With a server based system I am in control of the back ups. Even more important was the fact that if the internet were to go down it would not cease all patient care. ** This actually happened recently; we were without internet for two days! With a web based server we would have had to utilize wi-fi (a possible security risk) and that is only if the wi-fi could connect. We had no issues what so ever. Crisis averted!! All of the software available for health records say they are customizable, the catch is YOU have to customize all of it. Ez Bis is extremely user friendly. We were able to customize our clinics EHR to mirror our travel cards we had designed. This was HUGE as learning to utilize electronic health records can be quite intimidating. Ez Bis comes to you with built in tutorials and searchable manuals, and if you need assistance you get to speak to a real-live person who cares about the job they are doing! We highly recommend choosing Ez Bis as your clinics software~ it truly is the total package and you won't be disappointed!
March 7, 2016
Zachary C.
June 17, 2019

“Great software, affordable, easy to add on, not stuck in long contracts”

OverallHighly recommend them, easy to use, have helped me build at my own pace.
ProsAffordable, easy to start off in practice. Own your software. Addons anytime you want. Sign in station, front desk, waiting room, EHR, Billing, Clearing house. Great customer support. Built in training videos, and manuals loaded in the software.
ConsLike all programs, it takes a while to learn how to use it
Michael S.
June 4, 2019

“Great Software!”

ProsThe functionality of it. It communicates within itself and allows for easy access to all parts of a patients account. The variety provided in not only the EHR module but the entire program, keeps patient accounts updated and accurate.
ConsLearning the new items available. It wasn't "unlikable", just a learning curve that was made simple and easy by the EZBIS team.
June 4, 2019
Amy S.
March 12, 2018

“Very Pleased With This Product”

ProsThe office I work in has used this software for at least 15 years. We have seen many changes and updates over the years and have been very pleased with the performance and ease of use. From scheduling to billing this software has been great.

By EZBIS on March 13, 2018
Thank you so much Amy. I'm very pleased to hear you are happy with our product. EZBIS has been around since 1980. We know the industry, our customers and their needs.
March 12, 2018
Dr. Annette M H.
president and chiropractor
June 1, 2017

“EZBIS is a great . Aaron is great, he walks you through everything and stands behind the product.”

ProsEasy to learn and use. You can add on software as you grow. Very reasonably priced. The tech support is great very supportive. If the tech support isn't available Aaron will always help out. They stay up to date on all the changes in health care. updates are inexpensive. Love EZBIS.
Cons There are no negative aspects. EZBIS is a great product. User friendly and I wasn't a savvy computer person.
June 1, 2017
Tonya J.
Owner/office manager
Medical Practice, Self-employed
May 2, 2017

“Best company EVER. Top notch support team”

OverallMy office is so much easier to run
ProsThis company has made my life easier! The software is so user friendly and their software support team is the best you could ever dream of. They are friendly and completely knowledgeable in what they do. Transitions of any kind are so easy with them. I can't run my business without EZBIS and would recommend them to every chiropractic office!!!
May 2, 2017
Karl A.
February 1, 2018

“We've used EZBIS in our office for years and we absolutely love it!”

OverallKeep up the great work EZBIS! You have kept us on top of an ever changing and demanding world of patient records, billing and diagnosis codes! Thank you!
ProsEasy to use the system for soap notes, billing, EHR and so much more. If there is ever a problem or confusion, customer support is a phone call away and very helpful. Also, there are several "how to videos" available for training.
February 1, 2018
Dave M.
Consultant
3.5/5
August 25, 2015

“Excellent Product for the Price - Perfect for Chiro Billing ”

ProsI've worked with the EZBIS software with clients for 30 years now. This is a reliable, dependable, workhorse software that fills all the basic needs. It is one of the best billing programs around, the ease of use if there, and the updates are timely. The ICD10 conversion program is very good and puts in in the top 5 of softwares. The schedule calendar is sweet and allows for a big volume or multiple providers.
ConsAs do most of the software vendors - EZ BIS will promote a product but not disclose that certain features are *available at an extra cost. So make sure you ask when you review the demo.
Recommendations to other buyersBetter billing / front desk program than ChiroTouch, but not as good at documentation. Way better than Future Health at everything. As good or better than others at ICD10 conversion.
August 25, 2015
Becky G.
D.C.
May 14, 2018

“The support is there whenever we need them!”

ProsIt is generally easy. They have modified terms for me and added term for making it fit my verbiage in my practice. The support is the best.
ConsAll of the software has windows. So if there ever is a break thru that we can use our phones and not go from window to window it would be great.
May 14, 2018
Tony R.
July 24, 2017

“Has been very good. ”

OverallOrganized office. With a procedure and tools to accomplish our task.
ProsThe functionality. Easy to implement and easy to use! Very seamless when adding modules and upgrading!
ConsTrying to utilize the whole program is a huge task! The trainers and support has been great with using all the parts and streamlining my office
July 24, 2017
Kyle J.
February 19, 2016

“Long Time User, Always Satisfied”

ProsI have been a customer of EZ-Bis for 6 years now, and I purchased this version from a previous chiropractic office which had been with EZ-Bis since the early 1990s. What's so impressive about EZ-Bis is the continual improvements they make to their software. Never satisfied. Constantly making updates, adding functionality, etc. They were on top of the ICD-10 changes nearly a year in advance, for example.
ConsThe hold times for customer service can sometimes be lengthy (5-10 minutes). I've found it best to call them on off hours: early in the morning or over lunch hour.
Recommendations to other buyersAs with any software, the customized improvements that you make to it will increase the functionality in your office. All of the EZ-Bis notes and EHR is fully customizable, which I appreciate.
February 19, 2016
Jake W.
Chiropractic Physcian
October 16, 2018

“All the basics and nothing too fancy”

OverallOverall, there is nothing major wrong with the system. There were just enough small oddities that made me not like it. I will pursue other options.
ProsThey do cover all of the bases and have been in the Chiropractic business for a long time. I do like that you have the option of be a cloud or a server base. It is a big plus for those that are looking to switch to the cloud and have the software already. Front desk features and tools are easy to pick and train.
ConsBesides one section of the EHR function the system is very dated. It looks old. The reports take some getting used to and they are not as intuitive as I was originally led to believe. The coding was not has helpful as I was hoping. I have used systems that remember modifiers and unique situations and help you code appropriately... I couldn't get this to do the same. An odd thing... I was required to change the resolution on by screen for the program to work appropriately which caused my other programs to look weird.

By EZBIS on April 26, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to look at a DEMO of our program Dr. Walden. In reference to your mention of our reports. EZBIS has some of the best reports in the industry. The Demo program, which you tested, does not have these capabilities however. When particular reports are missing information, our unique generator can provide anything you are needing. Also, it is hard to understand what you might be referring to regarding coding. EZBIS is customizable. We have templates to get you started but ultimately, with our trainer or our 5 star support team, you are shown how to customize the system to help your day flow smoothly. Our sales team will not show you this. Once again, we appreciate you looking at our Demo. Had you purchased the program, we believe your review scores would have been much higher. We back it with a money back guarantee!
October 16, 2018
Dr. Shawn P.
May 11, 2018

“Superb Customer Service. The staff is polite, prompt, and thorough.”

ProsCustomer Service. When you call customer service there is virtually no wait time. I was a client of two other chiropractic software companies over the past 12 years and both companies would only allow you to leave messages when you needed tech support. Then you never knew when or if you would get a call back. With EzBis, you press 5 for customer service and someone picks up right away. If not, you have a slight hold time in the cue. All the reps are great. I highly complement Crystal on her thorough mastery of the software in regards to auto posting of EHRs. My past two software companies were bought by Chirotouch. CT then discontinues support of those platforms.
ConsUploading electronic claims to Emdeon is a bit cumbersome as the program asks you to review and print several reports prior to allowing the claims to be uploaded. This takes awhile to learn.
May 11, 2018
Michael C.
November 12, 2015

“E-Z Bis is REALLY easy!”

ProsThe E-Z Bis Office is a phenomenal all in one product for the chiropractic office. It is exceptionally easy to use and all modules are linked to each other. You can work on billing, scheduling and EHR with just a couple clicks! Also, the sales and service team are fantastic. Whether you are buying a product from sales or having service help set you up they are knowledgeable.
ConsThe only complaint I have is that it takes some time in EHR to tweak things the way you want, but let's be frank they all do! At least with E-Z Bis you have the ability to do it.
Recommendations to other buyersLook around and find what's best for you. What you will like with E-Z Bis is quality, value and ease of use!
November 12, 2015
Krista J.
July 16, 2019

“office manager running EZ Bis”

OverallI have worked with it for 7 years now and love it
ProsMore features than chirotouch and I love that we can upload patient documents to accounts.
ConsOur networked computers software run slower than our main computer.
July 16, 2019
Donna C.
December 29, 2018

“Ez with ez bis”

OverallFantastic, absolutely wonderful people, our rep in sales and in tech support, just first rate service.
ProsEverything. Support, program, sales team, all of it is fantastic.
ConsCannot print out insurance forms easily on date of service.
December 29, 2018
Gina M.
July 29, 2015

“EZ Bis does all the hard part preparing for the ICD-10 transition”

ProsWe have been with EZ Biz since the late 80's. The older this company gets, they better they become. Preparing for the ICD 10 transition for our office has been a breeze! EZ Bis has done the majority of the work for you. The updates keep coming, with each one life just gets a little easier! Never had a problem that has not been resolved by the support team.
ConsIf I had to pick something, pricing (but just as all good things are, it doesn't come cheaply).
Recommendations to other buyersI hear from doctors all the time asking questions about 'how' 'what' 'help', my answer is always EZ Bis and buy the support (especially during big transitions). It's a simple phone call and they are logged in and on it!
July 29, 2015
Michelle W.
Co-owner/Office Manager
May 24, 2016

“Our office has been using EZ BIS since the late 1980's. Excellent!!!”

OverallEZ BIS is the best "complete" software for the chiropractic office! In today's market, with many "gadgets", it is easy for a new graduate to be persuaded to utilize other software that "appears" to have everything. Unfortunately, what new graduates are not equipped to evaluate is the long term productivity for all aspects of the office (ease of data entry, billing, collections, and follow up just to name a few). An excellent chiropractic software is not just EHR with all the "enticing bells and whistles". One aspect about the software that is a definite pro is that the system has built in capabilities of performing a singular task through different means based upon how you want your office to function. This feature is exceptional as all offices function differently, having different procedures and different staff completing separate functions. In the 30 years I have worked with this software, I have always been completely satisfied with the updates and especially the customer service. Words can not express the patience the customer service department has to solve any problem and take suggestions for future improvements. Throughout the past 30 years, I have had the privilege to speak with many other offices about their software, only to find we definitely made the correct choice. Thank you Aaron (sales) for always answering any question we have!
May 24, 2016
W P.
Administrator
April 7, 2016

“Reliable for 25+ Years!”

OverallWe have used EZ Bis software for over 25 years. It is one of the easiest software programs to use. It is intuitive, user friendly, it's features match the needs of our office without extra unnecessary things to complicate it, and importantly - it's affordable. EZ Bis has updated the program over the years to meet the demands of the healthcare industry, and many of the updates are based on feedback from their customers. Our office uses the coding, billing, and appointment systems. We provide medical services in our office, so the "treatment notes" program does not meet our needs, but there is no problem using two software programs. Our medical EMR software does have appointment and billing components, but they are complicated and illogical. Our EZ Bis software is the better choice, by far. We have had some glitches over the years, as you will with ALL software. However, the support staff has always worked diligently to fix our issues. You can tell they all sincerely care about their customers, they are knowledgeable, they work hard to do a good job, and there are MANY staff members who have been with EZ Bis for 10 or more years - some have been there since we purchased our software in 1991! I never hear a "new voice." You don't find that in many companies these days. That says a lot about this company!
April 7, 2016
Colleen C.
Receptionist
November 24, 2015

“EZBIS is "easy" to use!”

ProsOur office has been using EZBIS for around 8 years now and we have been very happy with it! It is user friendly and the customer service staff are always friendly and helpful. We have recently transitioned to EHR and ICD10 and both were relatively painless thanks to them! We would highly recommend EZBIS!
ConsWe don't have any major complaints. We are generally very happy with the software, and if we ever do have an issue EZBIS is always willing to listen to our suggestions and make changes as needed.
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a try. We think you will be as happy as we are with it!
November 24, 2015
Donna C.
September 11, 2017

“Excellent overall experience”

ProsEase of use and the sales and support team. I had all my questions answered same day and with ease. This is a fantastic product
ConsThere are no cons to this program as far as I have seen. Everything is simple and easy and explained well by the support staff or the sales staff.
September 11, 2017
Deby B.
May 23, 2017

“One of the better products out there!”

ProsI like that it is user friendly and easy to use. The customer service is spectacular, helpful and goes above and beyond to help.
May 23, 2017
David F.
September 28, 2015

“Up to date, adaptable, receptive to improvement.”

ProsThe up-to-date software before mandated deadlines in every step of healthcare industry change.
ConsI dis not use EZ Bis electronic claims processing because of a bad experience in 2002. Since then I had to align with the state chiropractic association anyway, which required claims processing through a specific clearing house. So in the end it didn't matter.
Recommendations to other buyersPay attention to reports on insurance tracking. EZ Bis is excellent. Ease of use of product and the yearly service contract is well worth the money for the extra free services that save money in practice as well as ongoing free upgrades in software.
September 28, 2015
Ryan K.
February 2, 2010

“overall user friendly, good software”

OverallOverall, would highly recommend E-Z Bis, as long as have another method of evaluating practice such as quickbooks. It has served us well for years, and we had evaluated many others prior to choosing E-Z Bis.
ProsEasy to use, complete front desk software. Good support. Very fast input and looking up information, integrates well with Docuplus. Was affordable, quality software, with easy to read screens and layout.
ConsVery frustrating report creation, and the numbers are wrong frequently (not in the actual billing part, just the reports) so almost worthless for practice management. Also has no clinic notes component (at least, not when we got it).

By EZBIS on February 19, 2010
E-Z BIS does indeed offer integrated daily notes. Our product is modular in design, so doctors can purchase exactly those features that make the most sense for each practice. Additional modules can be added at any time. Now, we offer much more besides daily SOAP notes. Our new Electronic Health Records module can maintain complete patient health information, including health history, injury information, exam results, x-ray findings, care plans and much more. Information about the new E-Z BIS Electronic Health Records module can be found by visiting the E-Z BIS website.
February 2, 2010
Emily K.
CA
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2016

“Great software and customer service!”

OverallThe program is easy to use and customer service is always friendly and helpful. Highly recommended company!
September 19, 2016
Christopher S.
Medical Practice, Self-employed
February 20, 2018

“SO GLAD I CHOSE TO USE EZ-BIZ”

ProsTheir customer service is the best! I haven't had to wait long for help and they are always able to help me with everything very quickly. The EHR system is great and getting easier to use everyday as I am getting used to it. The billing and accounting is great and helps keep my office running smoothly with all of the reports you can run. I had tried out another software system, but this is the best, especially for the price.
ConsPrice, but isn't that always a con in everything? I wish it was a little cheaper but it is cheaper than most systems out there. I like the fact that you can buy it and not have to have a monthly fee for years. That is a money saver.
February 20, 2018
Ashleigh S.
February 25, 2016

“EZ Business”

ProsHow affordable and easy it is to use. How I can choose what systems I am going to need for my practice instead of getting something I will never use in buisness. I am a cash based business, so it fits.
ConsI am not sure yet. I am very happy with the product and would recommend some improvement if need be
Recommendations to other buyersEvaluate what you are going to be needing to fulfill your needs as a provider to patients through billing and or software. Either way EZBIZ has it all!
February 25, 2016
Chris T.
July 14, 2015

“Great Value!”

ProsCustomized to my practice. Customer service is great! Easy to use!
ConsNeed more web based trainings to go over updates, and shortcut review for faster use. Software is able to do so much more than what I use it for. Would like more trainings to review all of the programs abilities.
Recommendations to other buyersGet all your questions answered! Customer service is great with teaching how to use the software. If there is something you must have for your practice ask for it...more than likely EZ Bis can already to it.
July 14, 2015
Chris B.
February 29, 2016

“Have been using their software since June of 1992.”

ProsComplete in what you need to keep office on track and compliant. Easy to use and logical. The vendor has kept me informed of all the changes I need to make in my EHR, Meaningful and ICD-10 issues.
ConsNo real complaints at this time, they have served me well for over 23 years.
Recommendations to other buyersContact EZBIZ, give them a trial and contact those that have used it for a long time.
February 29, 2016
Barbara I.
November 5, 2013

OverallOur practice has used EZBIS software since the 1980's when it was DOS based. It was easy to use then, and it is still an easy and complete powerful system. For two years in the late 1990's, we associated with a large medical practice, and they had a software program that was not user-friendly and extremely difficult to use. When we went back out on our own, I looked at a number of chiropractic programs, and I did not feel any of them were as good as EZBIS. Over the years, as I have trained new staff members, I have learned more and more of the capabilities of the software, and even though we do not use all aspects of it, it is the best program I have seen. I highly recommend EZBIS. In the early years, the product was so good that our office did not even feel we needed the support package. However, with all the new developments in the healthcare industry, we currently have the support package, and I love that the support staff is always there for us and that they are always professional and courteous. It is obvious they like what they are doing.
November 5, 2013
Christina O.
Director of Operations
October 20, 2015

“Easy to use, affordable and always improving”

ProsThe ease of use with insurance tracking and outstanding balances. Ability to personalize EHR to our own verbage and consistent software updates.
ConsThe inability to use the automated messaging because we have call lists that cant be excluded
Recommendations to other buyersFor the price, the level of customer service and the free updates- EZ Bis is the way to go.
October 20, 2015
Mindy B.
January 21, 2016

“Awesome software for chiropractors!”

ProsThe software is very intuitive and easy to use. The program is easily manipulated to perform any task, test, adjustment type, etc.
ConsNothing! The software is great and the customer assistance is wonderful!
Recommendations to other buyersGive it a try or visit a colleague that is using it, you won't be disappointed.
January 21, 2016
Julia W.
Office Efficiency Consultant/Trainer
October 5, 2015

“THE BEST SOFTWARE FROM BEGINNING TO RETIREMENT. EZBIS DOES IT ALL !!!”

OverallThe professionals at EZBis truly care about their clients success and work over and above to secure such. The software is focused for the Chiropractic clinic and the support given by the company to each client is beyond compare. My experience with EZBis has existed since 1989 as I have used their software personally in 5 different clinics operating as Office Manager. I became an EZBis Certified Trainer, traveling to clients locations offering training in all areas, since 1997 and have witnessed this software company evolve in all areas that are necessary for their clients to become successful and efficient clinics in their daily operations. The support/sales teams are truly professionals and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They conduct nationwide training seminars and offer on-site training if requested. I highly recommend this software for the doctor who wants to purchase a software that will grow with your clinic as needed.
October 5, 2015
Jim H.
September 5, 2015

“Longtime user and very satisfied.”

ProsEase of use. The program is stable and consistant. The sales staff is very helpful and not pushy. The new ICD 10 stuff is great.
ConsNo Complaints. Sometimes it takes a while to get a tech on the phone.
Recommendations to other buyersThis is a great program. I would recommend it to anyone.
September 5, 2015
Devan L.
Therapy Aide
August 9, 2016

“Staff very friendly. Calls back quickly. Always extremely helpful.”

ProsFriendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff. Product is easy to use. Quick, easy updates.
ConsSometimes the wait time is lengthy, but very seldom.
Recommendations to other buyersI love EZ biz. I don't have anything bad to say. Highly recommended.
August 9, 2016