EZnotes Ratings

Overall
4.1/5
4.2/5

About EZnotes

Chiropractic software designed by chiropractors. A natural patient documentation solution to help manage chiropractic records. Learn more about EZnotes

Eric N.
chiropractor
November 18, 2017

“I've been using EZ notes for about 10 years! It is EZ to use. Lots of great features.”

ProsTruly I trained on this program for about 1 hour and got it. It is really that easy and intuitive. I has a great flow and lots of options. You can customize if you like, but the out of the box package is fantastic the way it is. Very cheap for what you get. Very easy to do a narrative report that looks great.
ConsSome glitches here with not having all the dx codes you may need, but they are easily corrected on the back end if needed. Some typos here and there. I wish it was cloud based and had email reminders for patients, and it integrated with a virtual appointments/receptionist platform, which by the way, most EMRs and EHRs don't.
November 18, 2017
Amy S.
March 12, 2018

“Love EZNotes”

ProsI absolutely love how EZNotes integrates with EZBiz. We use both software at our office and I'm not sure how we would survive with out EZNotes. This makes our patient exams so much easier and I love the helpful diagrams it offers.
ConsThe one negative is if for some reason it is not cooperating properly it slows down the flow of the office until we can get technical support. But that is the case with most software that runs the daily functions of the office.
March 12, 2018
Eric N.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2018

“EZnotes Review”

OverallI used eznotes for about 10 years in my office. I recently switched to a web based solution but I miss how clean and fast eznotes was particularly for note taking, and how customizable it was. I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't need/want to go web based. I haven't found another solution that is as fast and efficient for documentation.
Pros-Easy to learn -Great out of the box solution -Very fast -PI reporting included
Cons-Not offered in web based solution -Not in love w/their billing/scheduling platform.
August 16, 2018
Shannon N.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 29, 2017

“This product works fine.”

ProsIt is very easy to keep up with your notes. When it works, it imports our patients from eclipse into eznotes so that we can do our notes efficiently...when it works!
ConsIt continually has problems importing patients from eclipse and when you try to get customer service help, which you pay an annual fee for, it takes FOREVER! They need more than one person to do the customer service.
June 29, 2017
Audrey H.
Administrative badass
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2017

“Eznotes Documentation and billing system.”

OverallEznotes software is a great system to have it keeps everything simplified and in one place saves me time, saves me money and saves me the headache of having to go through handwritten notes and or recordings.
ProsThis is an amazing system that keeps everything that you need and one place from nutrition to x-rays to patient information it's just all in one place! EZ notes is simplified perfection, it's a great resource to have it's like a phone app with everything correct!
ConsI would have to say the only con about this software would be that the interface is not the prettiest thing in the world but who cares when it actually works! I'm not having to have someone transcript all my information all my patients discussions ect.
December 6, 2017
Curt K.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2017

“great product”

Overalldaily patient note taking
Prosez to use and fairly user friendly point and click .. new patient input as well as returning patient or new patient problem easily documented.
Conscustomer it support is poor... if something goes awry good luck..... Have had occasions where tech support was prompt but have also recently had 3 weeks of trying to get there I T to help solve a problem.
August 28, 2017
Debraliz G.
Director of Marketing
Medical Practice, 1001-5000 employees
January 11, 2019

“User Friendly EZnotes”

OverallEZnote is Easy to use.
ProsEZnotes is very easy to set up and user friendly too that you dont even a beginner can easily learn how to work it as fine.
ConsIt looks like an old school design but has a many functional features. It just doesn't look very elegant but it work fine.
January 11, 2019
Michelle C.
June 21, 2018

“Inherited this program from someone else. ”

ProsNotes are easy, it populates everything so you have to be careful of every note looking the same. Very point and click does not take much time.
ConsWhen I took the program over it took over a month for them to get the billing portion fixed to where I could sign in causing me to go past my time for several billing reimbursements. I decided to cancel and use another program because of this. I was contacted by an attorney for an old ledger so when I emailed the company to ask if I could access that ledger to print out they said yes if I pay some amount. It's Ridiculous.
June 21, 2018
Jeff B.
February 22, 2017

“EZ notes is easy”

OverallThe product is easy to use and there is a moderate amount of customization available. The price is a little high but over all we have been satisfied.
February 22, 2017