TM3 Ratings

Overall

About TM3

TM3 is a modern and intuitive clinic management system that helps streamline your day, so you spend less time on administration and more time treating patients. TM3 allows you to run your clinic on multiple devices with seamless integration between platforms. Patient, finance, diary & appointment management Industry leading clinical records Online patient appointment booking Comprehensive business & clinical reporting Automated communications with patients Expert, 5 star rated help Learn more about TM3

Donal O.
Osteopath
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed

“Vital to operations”

ProsThe online diary with booking and automatic reminders and confirmations save me a lot of admin time. Frees my time up to spend with patients rather than answering phones etc. The ability to edit a large amounts of the templates for case histories and treatments.
ConsI miss a lot of the 1 touch features of TM2. It really does save a lot of time. I also wish that the highlighter button floated up and down with the notes. In a long first patient appointment there can be a lot of scrolling up and down to select and deselect the highlighter tool.

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Donal, Thanks very much for the great feedback. Great to hear TM3 is so vital to your business! We have started to improve features which some of the smaller features in TM3 that they enjoyed in TM2. I'm happy to say the highlighter scroll will be adjusted in the next release!
Gavin C.
Partner
June 17, 2019

“I couldn't imagine running our practice without TM3 ”

OverallOverall I think TM3 is an excellent product and I would thoroughly recommend using it to run your practice . The support team are excellent and are always there to sort out a problem I'd they do arise . I think it is great value for money and having progressed from TM through TM2 to TM3 the software continues to stay ahead of the competition
ProsTM3 allows me to free up a considerable amount of time by taking care of the day to day running of my practice so much faster than we used to do things . An example would be in booking a follow up appointment and at the same time creating an invoice or receipt letting me both see trends in patient numbers and practice income .
ConsGenuinely there is not much not to like . I would like the log in process on my mobile to be quicker when taking a call away from my practice and trying to access the diary .
Jonathan S.
Clinical Director
July 24, 2019

“Practice changing software ”

OverallTm3 has helped improve our productivity and professional look wouldn't be with out it now
ProsThe software makes clinic management easy, Invoicing is simple clinic notes are user friendly and the patient reminders have almost eradicated dnas
ConsThe web version doesn't do everything the desktop does
Damon N.
Clinical Director

“Great product”

OverallTm3 has made holing and keeping track of invoices so much easier than previous management systems
ProsUser interface easy to understand and logical. There's not really anything we have found it can't do. It has made our admin so much easier. We wouldn't be without it.
ConsOccasionally updates cause small teething problems in some areas.

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Damon, Thank you for your amazing feedback. As we are continue to innovate a small number of issues can arise upon a new release. Most times you'll never know about our successful releases (as they are so seamless). We learn from every release and work on improving deployment to ensure minimal impact.
Natalie N.
Chiropractor
July 24, 2019

“Brilliant easy software ”

ProsStraight forward logical system. And great access from mobile devices which is invaluable
ConsLinking insurance processes to the account with health code
Suzanne G.
Practice manager
July 24, 2019

“pros and cons of TM3 after one month of use”

OverallSolving: no longer require paper notes. Paper notes could be inadvertently destroyed. Paper notes are sometime difficult to read. So far it is working well albeit with the above cons. All issues have been addressed to Blue-Zinc. Some are being addressed. Some are not.
ProsClients notes stored safely online - shouldn't get lost. All clinicians can read all other clinicians notes. No hand written scrawl to decipher. All clinician diaries visible to all. Everything stored in one place. Available on all computers.
ConsCurrently no GDPR certification although they indicate they are compliant. No diary app for phones. Doesn't have the option to put clients first name first in the appointments field. Scanned documents can only be viewed by downloading onto device. Full calendar does not stay pinned even after pinning in place! Appointment notes currently collapsed and only showing current report rather than showing all treatment reports when you go to a case. Client tracking reports - shows every appointment for each client rather than just the one that has' no future appointment'. Date of birth jumping back to blank or to 30/12/1899 when trying to update!
Linda P.
June 17, 2019

“Couldn't be without them!”

OverallI never miss a potential booking as the associated call centre has access to booking appointments on the same software
ProsThe software is available from my phone as well as PC
ConsThere's too many things on it available to learn . Can't get my head around them all so I pick and choose

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Linda, Thanks for the great feedback and for taking the time to write up your lovely words. Great to hear the reception service is working well for you. TM3 covers lots of areas and it can feel quite comprehensive. Thankfully we have a knowledge base full of how to articles, training options and a lovely support team eager to help!
Russ K.

“Simplicity ”

OverallLive link between diary from clinic,admin and home visits Also online booking generates more bookings
ProsThe accessibility and ease of use is fantastic whether in clinic or home visits
ConsNot being able to scan documents directly into records (like you could in TM2)

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Russ, Thanks for your feedback. At present uploading a scanned document into TM3 is a little different to that of TM2. However, we are working on some functions to make clinics truly paperless. This may actually mean you forego the need for scanning altogether! We'll keep you posted!
Sally T.
Principle Physiotherapist

“Works for us”

ProsBeing able to see all staff diaries on one page. Set reminders and snapshots of clinical practise. Keeps all data safe. Facilitated clinical record keeping. Accessible online.
ConsClass manager still needs some improvements. It would be good to be able to attach a room to a booking to avoid room clashes.

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Sally, Thanks for your lovely feedback. We're looking forward to revealing what we are currently working on as it'll really address your point. We'll be in touch once we have more details to share!
Mairi M.

“Physiotherapy Clinic”

OverallThe team are very supportive and friendly . They are regularly making changes and updating .
Pros TM3 is versatile. The diary is available on phone and reception service links in for 24/7 booking . Notes can be customized . Multiple users can be included.
ConsAbility to change mistakes when linking appointments to a case .opening multiple notes for the one client .
Gordon C.
Owner Redbourn physio
Sports, 11-50 employees

“TM3 ”

OverallOur experience of TM3 is that we have gone paperless which save money and reception time The practice over all has a more efficient feel to it
ProsIt is reliable and I can use iron my Phone. Emails remind patents of their appointments and the best thing we did was book on line our patients love it.
ConsSometimes I find writing my note on line a little slow And not always easy to work
James E.

“Honest review”

OverallGreat overall experience just a shame about the techy bugs.
ProsCloud based - work from anywhere. Account managers very friendly and staff always happy to help.
Consall the bugs that keep cropping up. Feels like I'm spending more time in a week waiting for support to answer buggy issues than working on my business - I'm promised this will get less.
Kristin P.

“Good software”

OverallNever had a any issues. It takes a while to learn all the different features but once everything is set up it runs smoothly
ProsHow easy it is to amend notes templates and great customer service
ConsIt's is expensive compared to other software out there. With the increase of prices to add practitioners and locations it does not give encouragement to expand and try out new locations. We do ovcasional pop up clinics in other locations and have chosen not to use TM3 booking system for these pop ups due to cost
Carol D.
Practice Manager

“Ideal for our practice”

OverallThe reports are very good. Easy to convert to Excel and extract management information.
ProsIt is easy to access from any device and the diary is very clear.
ConsThe financial side takes a bit of getting used to. Can make mistakes.

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Carol, Thanks for your great feedback. Finances are an integral part of TM3 and hopefully you've made use of the great support to get the most out of this module. TM3 has been designed to minimise the admin (and hassle) of keeping track of finances. Any queries you have we'd be more than happy to help!
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 3, 2019

“Must have for Physio clinics”

Overallit is a must have and the best softweare for physio clinics
Prosit is cloud based so can get it from anywear on anything. loads of functions, online booking is perfect. is a must have!
Consnothing, it does everything i need it to. if you dont have internet it wont work but not an issue.
October 3, 2019
Danielle P.
Sports therapist

“Nice userface”

OverallWhenever I have had an issue with tm3 it has Always been resolved that day and from day one the customer service has always been on point.
ProsI think the overall look is very customer friendly both for practitioners and their clients.
ConsIt's quite hard to set up initially especially the note taking section

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Danielle, Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. I'll pass the comments to our support team who will be delighted!
Simon T.
MD

“Tm3 review ”

ProsGreat diary, Bilings, easy clinical notes, reports
ConsNo open API. No clinical case notes suitable for smart phone. No data analytics No AI
Perneet C.
Assistant Practice Manager
June 19, 2019

“Great but just needs to work out niggling glitches”

OverallHas made running everyday tasks and the diary much easier
ProsThe range of features and customisable options
ConsThe glitches that come with most updates
Amy H.
December 2, 2016

“A change in the right direction”

OverallTM3 is great, as it can be used both on our desktop computer and my personal laptop, so it is easy to gain a quick oversight of my clinic no matter where I am. I think what sets this private practice software apart from the rest, is the level of detail and functionality available. The software can do almost everything, apart from treat patients. We particularly like the reports - they help us locate areas for growth ... and we love the colourful graphs.
ProsThe software can be used on desktop and on tablets etc The level of functionality Support and training The look of the software is way ahead of other programs
ConsThe lack of clinical notes on the web side of the software - although I've been informed this is changing in early 2017.
Recommendations to other buyersDemo the product. The product works great for me.
December 2, 2016
Helen R.
Clinic manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“TM3”

OverallI am a sole practitioner so I use TM3 for many admin functions. It is great for keeping track of payments, invoices. I don't find the clinical notes very easy to use.
ProsEasy to use Able to use on any computer and ipad
ConsThe TM3 version is quite different to TM2.
Robert W.
December 12, 2016

“The boost my clinic needed”

OverallBringing TM3 in to my clinic has revolutionised the way I am able to run my business. It has enabled me to keep track of how my business is going, even when I'm not there. From adding appointments on my phone to getting detailed analysis on my ipad, TM3 really has made my life easy
ProsAccessibility , I can access from anywhere meaning my work is not restricted within the clinic walls
ConsNot having clinical notes on the Web but I have been assured that they are on the way and if the current TM3 is anything to go by, the notes will just make things even better
Recommendations to other buyersTake a look, TM3 really has made a difference for me and my business
December 12, 2016
Nicola G.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
June 18, 2019

“TM2/3”

OverallVaried
ProsManages invoices well Diary management of multiple practitioners and locations
ConsNo online payment No class management module No PROM's or useful reports
June 18, 2019
Danny B.
Clinic Director

“A great improvement ”

ProsThe online booking feature and modern layout
ConsAll the features are hard to learn and took a while to master

By Blue Zinc IT on June 24, 2019
Hi Danny, Thanks so much for your feedback! You'll notice we made some slight changes to the look and feel of TM3 recently, helping to keep it modern. This is also part of our larger plan to help users get more from the system through our intuitive interface. We've also been working on our knowledge base and some top tip videos.
Sandra M.
Senior ohysiotherapist
Medical Practice, Self-employed
July 25, 2019

“Too different from tm2 not as user friendlu”

OverallSet up was rushed.
ProsClinikal notes are easy to use. Receipts emailing also good
ConsSold its like tm2 its a new package I could of got off another business dies not feel like tm2. Screen face has 24 hr clock. Reports are different. Help line has long q. Booking online says prices start at a certain price which makes people paying full price feel like there being overcharged.

By Blue Zinc IT on July 26, 2019
Dear Sandra, We welcome all feedback, even when at times it is not what we aim for or desire as a company. I would very much appreciate it if you would contact our client relationship team on sales@tm3pm.com so that they can help you with the issues you have raised. Many thanks, Jeremy Allen.
July 25, 2019
Rhys C.
June 19, 2019

“Revolutionise how clinic works”

OverallOverall the software is the future and they are always improving so I am sure things will get solved.
ProsOnline booking Access on any device Notes accessible anywhere Adaptable
ConsDoes not fully function yet as explained. Need to arrange several calls to set up.
Rolly C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 23, 2019

“Best Clinic Tool for Patiente Details”

OverallThis solve the problem with patient's story and some financial clinic issues.
ProsIt's an innovate, beautiful and easy tool for solve patient details.
ConsIt's could be a little bit cheap, but It's okey the price.
June 23, 2019