Versasoft Chiro Ratings

Overall

About Versasoft Chiro

Includes patient management, accounts receivable ledger, patient & insurance billing, chart/soap notes, and much more. Learn more about Versasoft Chiro

Triva Y.
August 7, 2017

“I love the personal, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable customer service and /or tech support. ”

ProsI like that we have integrated credit card payments, the appointment system is versatile to set up for the needs of our office and I love the way it moves from appts to the file & back again. I like that we can create our own reports and letters or use a multitude of options provided. Emailing within a patients file is amazingly helpful and I love the scan to image feature. I look forward to upgrading to the text reminders for the appointments. I also love that special request are taken seriously and implemented if possible.
ConsIn payment entry there are a few hick-ups for me. 1st is that when you enter a singular eft payment it jumps over the option to apply it to the claim, I believe this is getting fixed soon. 2nd is that if I hit a wrong payment total and have already detailed the payment to a claim, because the #'s do not add up, I have to start all over instead of having the ability to correct my mistake on the detail page. The note taking system has been a bit of a challenge, however I have not used it enough to give proper feed back.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank you Triva for the review. We always like hearing suggestions from our clients. We are always open to ideas to make the software the best it can be. We would be glad to get you set up on text reminders. Give us a call and we can get you setup within an hour. We actually fixed that error of the payment jumping over, the day you let us know. It was released in a patch update a while back so check your check for updates folder for that patch update. We have added your idea about the wrong payment total to the suggestion list and will look into getting it added. The Note system is being entirely redone at this time and will be released in the near future.
August 7, 2017
John Q.
owner/chiropractor
August 10, 2017

“My staff and I all find Versasoft Chiro easy to use and reliable for daily practice management. ”

OverallHelps with the day to day operation of my chiropractic office.
ProsThe overall integration of the software from appointment book, chart notes, ledger and billing make it easy to use. The customer support is probably the best I've experienced with software in my 25 years of practice and that is probably what really makes Versasoft stand out from it's competitors.
ConsMy biggest complaint with the software is slow at times when I am working within the chart notes, most specifically when coping a note forward to a new day.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank your for the kind words Dr. Quinn. We take a lot of pride in offering great customer support and we are glad our clients recognize it. Chart Notes is being completely redone from the ground up. It is our #1 priority right now so that update will be released in the near future.
Austin E.
Chiropractic Assistant

“Quick, Efficient,”

OverallThe ease of this software makes our small business work like a well oiled machine, we are able to chart on one computer print it off the other and email to insurance companies or patients!
ProsI like that everything is connected, between billing, charting, and patient ledger. The texting is amazing! and of course the support team!
ConsIn the chart notes there is a very long wait when copying the previous visit forward, it takes a good 1-2 minutes at times. Slows the office down.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank you Austin. We appreciate the kind words. We are in the process of redesigning the entire Chart Notes program so delays like that won't happen anymore. The goal is to make Chart Notes quick and efficient like all the other programs in VersaSoft. The Chart Note update will be released in the near future.
Heidi H.
Chiropractor/Owner
August 2, 2017

“Affordable, comprehensive software with great customer support. ”

ProsI have used this software for 5 years and have been satisfied with my experience. This software has all the tools needed to run your practice. Insurance billing is simple and user friendly compared to other software solutions available. Customer service is fast and reliable.
ConsPatient notes are cumbersome, especially for the first visit. Takes significantly longer to complete a note than other software I have used. The inventory setup is also more complicated than it should be. It is very time consuming and redundant to input supply orders, especially when you order multiple inventory items in a single order.
Steven H.
Member/Manager, Doctor of Chiropractic
Medical Practice, Self-employed
August 15, 2017

“easy to use and the team at Versatile is very helpful and supportive.”

Overallhighly modifiable allowing for ease at describing intricate things I do.
Prosit is easily modified. For an atypical practitioner with lots of intricate findings to report this system allows me to put into a patients chart accurate information.
Consthe fact that sections were designed by different programmers means there are inconsistencies hidden with in the program when you modify it.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank you for the kind words Dr. Henderson! The Chart Notes is the last program in VersaSoft to be updated to work and look like the rest of the software. We are in the process of re-doing the entire Chart Notes program at this point in time so it will be available in the near future.
August 15, 2017
William T.
Chiropractor
August 18, 2017

“Versasoft software is great because it does everything I'm asking it to do. ”

ProsIf there is something the software isn't doing, I tell the programmers and they usually make an update with something that does it.
ConsThere are a few more steps than other software, but you can get it to do mostly everything you would like it to.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank you Dr. Thomas for the nice review! We always like hearing suggestions from our clients. Always let us know if you feel like something could be quicker or more user friendly and we will see if it is possible to get that feature done for you. Our goal since 1993 has been to have the software be as user friendly as possible for our clients so it creates the least amount of work for you.
August 18, 2017
Anesih W.
November 1, 2018

“Customer Service is KEY to Success”

OverallIt is great, but the best part is the customer service we receive each time we have a questions and/or concern. The team walks through new updates with you, will spend time on the phone trying to troubleshoot issues and is always open to how we can make the program better for our needs.
ProsThe system talks to each of the different programs you are using; making it easy to move from one task to the next.
ConsWe are working with the team to hopefully move our "New Patient Forms" digital!
November 1, 2018
Michael D.
Owner/President
August 2, 2017

“We are always impressed with the support service; always prompt and helpful. Thank you!”

OverallOrganization!
ProsThe support. One of the customer rep is amazing and easy to work with. The system is visually agreeable and does what we need it to. Our front desk has used this software for long enough that we have no comparison.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank you Dr. Diehm. We take a lot of pride in offering superior support and training. That is one thing we try to seperate ourselves from our competitors is giving our clients friendly knowledgeable support.
Marcella F.
August 10, 2017

“Great support and product”

ProsThe feature of this product that is most appealing is the ease of use. With just a click of the mouse, you are in.
ConsOf course, every good product comes with a price tag, so the cost would be the least desirable feature. However, it is worth the money.

By Versatile Software Systems on August 23, 2017
Thank you for the nice comments Pinelands Chiropractic. You actually qualify for a cheaper plan that we offer for continued clients under contract with us after the 1st year. Once your renewal comes around, contact us and we will be glad to move you to the cheaper plan.