VanillaSoft Ratings

Overall

About VanillaSoft

VanillaSoft helps sales development teams engage over 15,000,000 contacts every month. The platform empowers sales reps to respond to new leads within seconds, interact with leads more consistently, across more channels, and generate more qualified opportunities. Globally, thousands of users employ VanillaSoft's queue-based sales engine and intellective routing to implement sales cadence automation resulting in substantial gains in speed-to-lead, persistency, productivity and revenue-per-rep. Learn more about VanillaSoft

Melissa A.
IT Manager & Sales Executive
March 30, 2018

“Appointment Setting & Prospect Management for the professional”

ProsResponsive and knowledgeable internal customer support and top notch staff interactions. Google calendar integration allows you to set appointments with confidence that the representative (external agent) will be available for them! Automatic timezone allocation for prospect records which allows appointments to be set for representatives who operate nationwide with no manual accounting for timezone needed; the software is nearly goof proof in calendaring considerations. Unlimited projects allowed and robust customization ensures that every project/marketing campaign is uniquely set up to meet your company or client's needs. I really appreciate the ability to customize result codes and the fact that you are not regulated to rigid categories or outcome processes. Each result can trigger multiple functions and this gives the administrator the power to control and maintain appropriate routing of prospects with minimal user effort. A decent dashboard system and intuitive reporting creation.
ConsMy top complaint has to be with the WYSIWYG editor for scripts and email templates, it is sufficient. However, in the NEW VS interface pasting text with from Google Docs or Word invariably produces an error (complete hang on selecting that script, only fixable by reverting to previous version interface) if the document was over a page long, unless pasted as plain text. Even if the original document has all formatting removed prior to copying. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this and support for pasting simple formatting options without errors.
March 30, 2018
Melissa A.
IT Director
Management Consulting, Unspecified
August 17, 2015

“VanillaSoft Pro CRM robust and easy to administrate ”

ProsThe company is extremely responsive to customer needs and support requests. When I started my company I needed a scalable CRM with a calendar solution for outside sales reps. Vanillasoft fit the bill in all respects for our niche utilization and blew all other options out of the water in terms of ease of configuration and use. Initially there wasn't an option to auto sync calendars with outside software. About six months after I submitted this as a suggestion, we had a working gmail synchronization capability at no development cost to us.
ConsI am going to ignore the obvious inconvenience that is inherent to hosted services infrequent but nevertheless frustrating slowdowns or communication errors with the hosted server. The only actual disappointment I've had is also something I am sure this is a common problem across all vendors of SAAS solutions: updates and changes. While I love the constant effort at increasing functionality and streamlining usability, I simultaneously hate updates because my user base finds learning new procedures on the fly very challenging. There were several updates that affected my users which came as a surprise with no warning before or change log notification after. We had a few frantic hours of complete chaos. Also due to our company structure Vanillasoft is our sole avenue of completing work and we use the majority of its features quite intensely, so naturally if there is a bug in the new features... I will be the one to find it. There is however an upside at the end of this which supports what I said earlier about responsiveness. After requesting some kind of upgrade notes, all future upgrades have been well documented in advance. The most recent large scale remodel has the ability to switch back and forth between new and old versions and this has given me the ability to prepare my users for the inevitable permanent change over to the newest iteration.
Recommendations to other buyersAlthough many CRM solutions claim to be one size fits all, I speak from experience that most often the promises of customization and add on modules fall short of what you need. Many times I've been party to situations where thousands are spent to develop integrations which never come to fruition or which which work so poorly as to be useless. It took a lot of research to find a solution that was geared toward appointment setting and also allowed the flexibility that we needed to customize individual campaigns for our clients. My recommendation is to take advantage of trial periods and put in the work to thoroughly test the out of the box configuration to see how close it already is to meeting your needs before committing.
August 17, 2015
Robyn S.
Chief Marketing Strategist
51-200 employees
April 25, 2018

“Best B2B CRM for Outbound Lead Generation”

OverallVanillaSoft is my secret weapon! My teams are significantly more productive than they were on any other CRM software, and VanillaSoft is absolutely intuitive, requiring less than 15 minutes of training for new reps.
ProsI have used several CRMs, but VanillaSoft is exactly the software I would create if I made B2B CRMs for a living! It allows my reps to see both the prospect they are calling, and the other contacts in the company, simultaneously, so that they can easily ask for another prospect if they are unable to reach the original target. It gives my reps powerful insight into the company they are calling, and allows them to make independent decisions about who to call next. Of course, these features can be limited if your lead generation model is different. The software is easy to set-up (less than two hours), takes about five minutes to train callers, and then you are up and running with very little investment in time. I highly recommend that any company looking at B2B CRMs take advantage of the free trial and explore how VanillaSoft can enhance your business processes. You will marvel at how simple it is to use compared to any of its competitors!
ConsThe software could use a bit more power in its integration capabilities and reporting, but I appreciate that they stay focused on the core objective of keeping my reps productive!
Eric N.
April 3, 2019

“Good dialer solution but needs a database backend”

OverallBusiness problems solved: How to cost effectively and easily create, manage and execute outbound programs Benefits: Competitive pricing, simple functionality
ProsEasy to set up new campaigns and easy for callers to make dials. VOIP is decent quality and VS doesn't charge anything for the calls regardless if they are domestic or international. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition.
ConsWhen a call has a positive result, VS should have a database on the back end that allows positive results to flow automatically into a specific client location or folder for client management purposes. Reporting is extremely difficult to customize and exporting lists from VS results in nearly 100 unneeded columns being added. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition
April 3, 2019
Olivia M.
Operations Manager Administration
November 16, 2018

“Easy to use and many features to serve all of my needs”

OverallI know it may seem silly, but I am not a huge computer person even though my job is working on the computer, so I am really grateful that VanillaSoft is so clear to follow. Learning something new doesn't take long, and that's not because I'm a savant. It's because the software is so very user-friendly. There are many features that make my work easier, and make things easier for the company. I rarely have any problems, but on the occasion that I have had to contact customer support, they respond solve the problem swiftly, even if the problem is my own fault.
ProsI use the admin side more than the user side, but both are easy. I work with the contact management, deduping, intellective routing/filters, and email features the most.
ConsThe deduping feature can be irritating because the quick select is lacking in options, so often I have thousands of duplicates and I have to go through and select the ones I want deleted one at a time. It takes FOREVER.
November 16, 2018
Scott A.
Director of Lead Management
September 27, 2016

“VanillaSoft is Essential to our Success”

OverallOur Lead Management team of 13 reps uses VanillaSoft as our primary CRM in setting appointments for a sales team of over 100 located throughout the United States. The following VanillaSoft features are keys to our success: Auto dialing with VOIP - allows us to make over 65,000 dials each month with minimal loss of production time from our reps. Quality and connection of calls are excellent. Branch Scripting- provides easy transition for our new hires to feel comfortable and prepared to handle objections. Google Calendar (appointment setting) - This is one of the most valuable features to our team because it allow us to view our external sales agent's calendar in real time reducing the chance for double booking appointments. Salesforce Integration - Using VanillaSoft's Salesforce integration our Marketing department has pushed over 400,000 leads to VanillaSoft and continues to update VanillaSoft with new web leads daily. All activities (calls, appointments, emails, etc..) generated in VanillaSoft are instantly uploaded into our Salesforce platform for lead tracking and reporting to our Sales team and Sr. Management. Support - There is NO better support team. This team works tireless to insure they respond to your my support ticket with a one call resolution. Their engineers were instrumental in the VanillaSoft - Salesforce integration by demonstrating their extensive working knowledge of both VanillaSoft and Salesforce with our Salesforce Dev team. This experience and willingness to get and stay engaged made for a smooth and fast integration.
September 27, 2016
Erik H. V.
Director of Annual Giving
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
March 7, 2019

“High value product for higher ed call center”

OverallOverall, very reliable software that allows us to run our call center completely paperless. Tools available for supervisors to monitor caller productivity are really important to running an efficient call center. Minimal training allows callers to feel comfortable with the software soon after calling. Focus is then on securing gifts from donors.
ProsReally easy for student callers to use. New layout is very functional and straightforward; doesn't require much training to learn. Provides the right features without cluttering the dashboard. Call scripting is simple and effective, reporting functionality is robust, workflow/routing allows for segmentation and efficiency.
ConsEmail client is a bit difficult to use and doesn't have a very modern look to it. Occasional service outages hamper productivity, but this is not often.
March 7, 2019
Chandelor S.
Office Administrator & Recruiter
Insurance, 201-500 employees
November 9, 2018

“Support unlike any other of its kind!”

OverallAll our information is available in one place. I can see every time a client has been contacted, by who, how long the conversation was, any notes; I can call, set appointment, import leads, and have multiple scripts for everything. There's nothing as comprehensive as this system.
ProsIt would be easy to list 100 reasons why VanillaSoft is such a wonderful system and there's truly not another that compares - but the biggest pro is absolutely in the support team. I am on a first name basis with all of them; I have called more times than I can count and not once have I had a poor experience. They are always there to help me wrap my head around the problems and truly utilize VanillaSoft to do everything my company needs! I can't thank them enough for everything they do.
ConsIt's hard to think of something to list in the cons. It would be nice if I could set things for less than 15 minutes apart - maybe choose any time, but it's so inconsequential it's hardly worth listing
November 9, 2018
Janene B.
Client Services Manager
April 5, 2018

“Very easy to use. Love the routing options.”

OverallIt makes my job easier every day. I can track production on accounts, I can track sales prospecting. Can run various reports which I do both weekly and monthly. I love Vanilla Soft.
Prosrouting options, dashboard layout, able to customize. We can send out information on behalf of our clients which is awesome, but then it will also route that record to the front when the email gets opened. This is a great benefit we sell to our clients.
ConsI would like to be able to note a record with having to terminate it. There are times when a client has synced their calendar to ours and this will sometimes block us from being able to terminate a record and I have to go in on the admin side and add a note that way. Too time consuming.
Brian M.
Business Operations Manager
Education Management, 201-500 employees
April 26, 2018

“Get's the job done with ease”

Overallwith the ability to integrate with our existing systems and auto-generated email and SMS messages, we feel we are more effective at reaching every lead by their preferred communication method.
ProsVanillasoft allows us the ability to customize our experience to meet any need that might arise. It's easy to configure auto-updates and auto web-leads and that keeps our info up-to-date and allows us to reach our interested lead very quickly.
ConsAuto-dialing configuration if you don't use their phone system can be tricky. We are using internet explorer since Chrome doesn't have TAPI support. We are, however, hoping to switch to VS provided phone system which would further improve our experience.
April 26, 2018
Lois F.
February 18, 2019

“Essential for our business”

OverallWe have used VanillaSoft since the early days of the business and it has helped us to maintain exceptional levels of productivity.
ProsIt is very user friendly and provides intelligent info and feedback on reporting for our clients. The layout is very simple yet effective. It is significantly better than any other CRM we have seen.
ConsWe currently have to export full databases but it would be helpful to extract based on calling days. Also the routing filter update means now call backs show up on 'available contacts' but these would not all be due to be called now and are therefore not actually available.
February 18, 2019
Carrie B.
Director of Operations
April 5, 2018

“VanillaSoft has been a great tool to help us manage our call center. ”

OverallVanillaSoft has been a great tool to manage our prospecting efforts and coordinate communication with prospects.
ProsThe user interface is easy to navigate and understand. There are great features/functions that increase our productivity. We are able to integrate extra marketing touches, like emails and efaxes into campaigns that our callers can initiate with the click of a button.
ConsSince we work with multiple client campaigns it is sometimes challenging to integrate with their CRM. I'd like to see API integrations for additional CRMs. They are in beta tests with Zapier, which should help.
Seini P.
Coordinator 2, Online Success Coach
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
February 19, 2019

“Using VanillaSoft in Higher Education”

OverallWe are very pleased with VanillaSoft. We were struggling to keep track of our work, analyze our efforts, but this has allowed us to see the data more clearly and constantly pivot or adjust as needed to ensure we meet our goals and outcomes.
ProsIt acts like a CRM for our program in tracking our students and ensuring that we are identifying those who are at risk and most likely need our support the most. The ability to customize the tools according to the numbers we track, and also have the dashboard to encourage healthy competition is bar none to any existing software we have access to.
ConsWe have thoroughly enjoyed VanillaSoft. There's nothing that we haven't liked about it. The ability to customize their tools provides us leverage to automate and streamline.
Steven E.
Field Sales Manager
April 18, 2018

“By far the most crucial tool in the success of my business. ”

OverallMaximum efficiency, assists in organization, allows for multiple points of contact inside a small time frame, allows me to work with multiple clients simultaneously.
ProsMy favorite thing about VanillaSoft is that this platform allows me maximum efficiency, but requires minimal effort. It is an incredibly easy tool to use, and keeps me very well organized. Unlike other systems I've used in the past, VanillaSoft is a great value, and definitely worth the investment.
ConsThere was a time or two that I've observed the same lead being worked by two agents in our office at the same time, but I'm almost certain this was user error - not a malfunction with the software. Unless there's a way to program the cue to bypass a lead that is being worked, I have no complaints.
April 18, 2018
Aaron B.
Student Development Officer
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 14, 2019

“Calling Alumni Made Easy and Efficient with VanillaSoft”

OverallI am enabling my school to reach out to numerous alumni, document their experiences and giving and provide meaningful feedback to Bucknell. I have enjoyed being able to speak with a diverse set of individuals, without any technical difficulties, in a short time thanks to VanillaSoft.
ProsI like the simple interface that VanillaSoft uses. I use the software to call alumni of my school and being able to learn the ins and outs of it was easy due to its user-friendly design. I rarely have to touch my keyboard, only needing a mouse to make calls, mark calls according to how they went, etc, This saves time and enables me to call a large number of alumni in a productive manner.
ConsWhile there are not many aspects of VanillaSoft I dislike, one component of the software that could be improved is the number of choices made available to me when detailing what happened on a phone call. For example, I would like to have more options to choose from when explaining why someone may have decided not to donate that would not require me to have to manually type it out. Additionally, not being able to process credit card donations within the software itself can require me to engage in duplicitous actions, but other than that, VanillaSoft is great!
Joe S.
Principal
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 11, 2018

“VanillaSoft Integration with Visti Intel . Visit Intel is a B2B website visitor intelligence tool.”

OverallSetting up this integration enabling click through tracking is a self-service process done by the end user of VanillaSoft and takes less than 5 minutes. Note : VanillaSoft users can use this integration even if the Visit Intel code is NOT on their website. Of course it is best to also have the Visit Intel code on your website but that is not a requirement. To fully understand the journey of someone who clicks on a link and then clicks other pages on your siteit is recommended that Visit Intel be deployed on your website. Please visit https://visitintel.com/ or sign up for a trial at https://visitintel.us/trial/
ProsVanillaSoft CRM has the ability to notify a user when a "sent email" from VanillaSoft was opened by a recipient.
ConsVanillaSoft does NOT report back to the sender of a sent email if any URL links (calls to action) within that email were clicked by the recipient. Visit Intel Solution: To improve that VanillaSoft email functionality we developed a solution leveraging both the VanillaSoft API and the Visit Intel Short URL logic. Now when VanillaSoft integration with Visit Intel is enabledEmails sent from VanillaSoft that contain URL links can be tracked by the sender when they are clicked by the recipient. As the URLs in those sent emails are clicked by the recipients.VanillaSoft users will receive an automatically generated Visit Intel Site Alert detailing the VanillaSoft email recipient's activity, listing their company name and contact information, so the sender (VanillaSoft user) can take any necessary action.
June 11, 2018
Eddie W.
Associate
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 19, 2019

“User Friendly CRM for Sales Lead Management”

OverallVanillaSoft allows for a very user friendly experience in managing sales leads, maintaining email records and notes, and sending contract to potential clients.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The advanced search function is critical when sorting through a large volume of clients. This is the perfect CRM for over-the-phone or inside sales and I would definitely recommend it.
ConsThe overall aesthetics could use some work; also some of the navigation is confusing. Aside from these, no other issues.
Jennifer S.
New products consultant
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 14, 2019

“User friendly & so many features! ”

OverallEasy to see where all leads are in the process. Can see which emails have been opened and may be most effective
ProsI like that Vanilla Soft keeps all my leads organized and helps me to schedule appointments easily. Never miss a scheduled call or double book with this system. All appts are easy to see. Arrange views by day..week..month. send out auto emails for specific results!
ConsOnly downside is if you have a call run over into another time slot. That other call may not pop up after so you nay may miss a scheduled call.
Ray J.
Enterprise Strategist
February 19, 2019

“Great business development tool for fast contact”

OverallIt is a good system overall, despite lacking timely support.
ProsVisibility of pertinent information on a contact is great, including other contacts at the same business.
ConsCustomer service is not great. There's a number of things you can't do yourself on the platform, such as changing attachment library size - 20MB is certainly not enough for a large agency with many clients and campaigns. We have called and emailed a number of times and has now been over a month with no response.
Paul L.
Director Of Operations
51-200 employees
May 16, 2018

“We find that VS provides a very robust solution. Great data capture, call routing, and dispositions”

OverallImproved productivity of our callers and better data capture. It's cost effective, and Support is terrific!
ProsEase of customization, ease of use, and clean & clear reporting. Ease of adjustments and the ability for users to record copious information about the contacts.
ConsSometimes latency issues restrict our ability to be proficient, but that also results from the Internet Routing, not necessarily the platform. VS has recently upgraded their hardware and we have seen awesome improvement.
Cynthia S.
Director of Client Services
April 30, 2018

“Great tool for contact centers who need a dialer integrated with CRM.”

OverallGreater outbound call efficiency, true CRM features and easy access to call recordings.
ProsWe can support multiple clients and multiple campaigns. Does great job keeping each program separate. Call recordings are easy to access by campaign, agent and lead status. KPI metrics are also easy to find and you can create custom data queries and save them for future use.
ConsIf you need inbound call center features, I highly recommend you select Ring Central as the VoIP partner to integrate with VanillaSoft.
Natosha W.
Senior Specialist, Annual Fund Outreach
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
April 25, 2018

“Beats all other higher-ed specific fundraising softwares”

OverallThe ability to customize and manipulate our data was the main selling point for us and this software. This software was a leading contender against all the other well-known higher-ed fundraising software.
ProsWhen we were searching for a new phonathon software, we looked into all of the well-known higher ed fundraising platforms. None of them had the capabilities and powers that VanillaSoft offered. In VanillaSoft, we have full control of our data - we can easily update, manipulate, and report on everything we do. The customization is one of the biggest benefits for us. We can literally add fields as necessary, at any time.
ConsSince it's a sales-based software, we don't have as much "control" over our calling pools. The software doesn't tell you exactly how many prospects will be released at certain times.
Brian B.
March 28, 2018

“VanillaSoft has made my business more enjoyable than it already was!”

OverallOur business is much more efficient and lead conversion is much higher than it was prior to using.
ProsI like that I never have to look at a calendar and/or constantly have reminders pop up. The que based routing always gives me the most important call to make at the right time.
ConsI do not like the pop up window I get each time a scheduled call back come up. It is assumed with the software that each time a call is routed that it needs to be called, so the pop up is confusing to me and time consuming.
March 28, 2018
David K.
September 26, 2016

“Just What Inside Sales Teams Need”

OverallVanillaSoft is the perfect solution for Inside Sales teams that need to make lots of calls everyday. Unlike other solutions it is built for power dialing and makes our teams drastically more efficient. VanillaSoft elegantly programs their system to make things intuitive and easy to use. As a result, our team can easily learn how to use the system without extensive training. Overall the simplicity of VanillaSoft allows our team to focus on selling instead of navigating their CRM.
ProsEasy to use with the right features you need to make sure your inside sales team is being as effective as possible!
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2018

“Good value overall for what we pay for”

OverallAll in one CRM, Dialing solution with a decent voip solution.
ProsThere is alot of flexibility within the vanillasoft platform, from using there built in emailing and text messaging to managing sales reps phone extensions. Coupling that with there partner connect me voice for local touch dialing, call routing and inbound call handling it has made our reps more productive.
ConsThe admin interface is a bit daunting for a standard manager with little technical expertise. Cant blacklist calling specific states instean have to use a workaround with setting call times outside of normal dialing times..
Briana P.
Senior Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 10, 2019

“Better then most ”

OverallI was surprisingly impressed after my first use of VanillaSoft as I expected it to be like most other solutions I have used with numerous bugs and needed updates. I was able to easily identify where I needed to go for things I needed and also track my daily and overall performance along with my team. In the case of any issue it seems to always get resolved fairly quickly which helps set it apart. Overall I feel the platform is better then most.
ProsBeing able to access all parts of the platform from a single drop down. Also I like having view into my own as well as others on my team KPI's on one dashboard.
ConsCalls not automatically recording when moving to next call in que. If the call button is not in green it has not recorded and it should automatically. This causes you to have to hang up then restart call.
February 10, 2019
John K.
Account Executive
July 25, 2018

“Top notch software for outbound telemarketers!”

OverallAbility to manage multiple outbound calling campaigns simultaneously, with flexible scripting, data capture and reporting capabilities.
ProsVanillaSoft is extremely flexible, easy to use and has terrific scripting and reporting capabilities. It is compatible with several VOIP softphones and is ideal for any outbound calling campaign.
ConsThe system occasionally lags and there are sporadic system outages. Support personnel are sometimes hard to reach.
July 25, 2018
Jeff K.
Director of National Sales
May 30, 2018

“An affordable call center solution designed to increase sales”

ProsOffers all the features we were looking for: recorded voicemail drop, SMS, email automation, and a full range of reports on user statistics. The Vanillasoft customer support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - in any industry and for any product.
ConsAdditional video walk through (for users and administrators) would be helpful. This would help reduce the time necessary to bring new team members up to speed
Joseph S.
Director of Call Center Services
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
September 26, 2016

“VanillaSoft Changed our Business”

OverallWe have used VanillaSoft at Education Affiliates for almost 7 years. VanillaSoft has been a huge asset for us. It reduced our response time for internet inquiries to 8 seconds! The support team at VS is amazing. They are responsive to our needs and they treat us like partners in our business goals and objectives. VS is very easy to use and can be set up for most businesses in a day. I cannot say enough about how happy we are with VanillaSoft!!!
ProsUser friendly....great support...completely customizable....Scalable to any size operation
Jessika M.
Marketing Coordinator
February 12, 2019

“Easy system to use for marketing”

OverallI have used VanillaSoft for several years for marketing and advertising. I love the ease of uploading potential client information and marketing lists.
Pros It's a super easy system to navigate and I love that it is web based, so that I am able to use this marketing tool from anywhere. I also love that I am able to toggle from previous updates.
ConsSo far I don't have any complaints with using VanillaSoft.
February 12, 2019
Ben B.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“VanillaSoft Makes Sales Easy”

OverallAwesome customer support.
ProsYou can add a custom script for your sales people to use. You can write prewritten emails and texts that get sent out with the click of a button. It connects directly to Gmail for Business. It has a great calendar feature. Offers VOIP and Texting. The click to call makes it easy to call leads.
ConsYou can only see one lead at a time. Don't offer MMS texting.
November 26, 2018
Connie E.
President / Owner
May 16, 2018

“I have been using VanillaSoft for over 5 years. Their product is wonderful! ”

OverallHelps keep projects organized. Call recording is vital for my clients. Reports are easy to export and send to clients at the end of the week.
ProsThe system is very user friendly! It is easy to get a new rep up and running with in a day. The support team is easy to work with and always willing to help.
ConsI have had no problems. Anything I need done, if I ask support, they show me a way to do it. They are always helpful.
Nathan P.
Pool Tech
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“My top choice”

OverallMy experience with VanillaSoft has been exceptional., definitely 4.5 stars. Once they get their support time down it would definitely be a 5 star product. Keep up the amazing work VanillaSoft.
ProsThe platform has amazing reporting features all very attractive in one of the easy to access dashboard. With click to call, automatic recording and all prospect information on one screen with full history I have to say it is better then any other platform I have used.
ConsI have to say the down fall is at times due to high demand, support can be a bit of a pain as the wait time may be more than just a few minutes and then getting the functionality of platform up and going again can be longer. This is typical however, it can cause an impact on performance with not having lead information. My only other issue is the recording function does not always automatically record, I will have to hang up and recall to enable recording.
February 13, 2019
March 5, 2019

“Great Customer Support”

OverallGreat customer support makes up for any lack of features or the difficulty of using VSoft after transitioning from Salesforce
ProsThe Customer Support is excellent. My small company has no in house CRM administrator, so I have to figure issues out myself. Without VSoft phone support I'd be in trouble.
ConsI'm used to Salesforce and the thing that is most difficult for me with VSoft in comparison is pipeline management and forecasting. These functions may exist and I just don't know how to use them.
March 5, 2019
Brett H.
Finance Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“Outstanding Business Sales Tool”

OverallI really enjoy using VanillaSoft daily as it brings joy to my job and the clients I work with. I have developed countless relationships with many business owners and helped them out by offering my services to them all thanks to VanillaSoft. Without the tool I would not generate the leads necessary for my business as well as for the owners out there working incredibly hard to better their businesses.
ProsI enjoyed the accessibility and organization that Vanillasoft presents me every day. It's easy to follow up with clients and also stay organized alongside the tasks I need to complete daily. I have developed so many outstanding relationships through Vanillasoft that I am forever grateful I starting using the program and helping business owners daily!
ConsI dislike the automatically email send feature that we have set in place when emails are entered under a UCC's contact information. When emails are automatically sent after I press NOA or LVM it is very unprofessional and spamlike to our potential clients who we are trying to pursue business with.
February 26, 2019
Casey N.
Licensed Agent
May 30, 2018

“Vanilla Soft is very easy to use and helps me to the most efficient I can be. ”

OverallThe ease of this product helps me be most efficient with my time and reach as many customers as possible.
ProsI like that it is so easy to use that even the most technically challenged people can use it. There are so many options that we are constantly finding new ways to be productive with Vsoft.
ConsUnfortunately, our material being sent through VSoft gets spammed pretty easily . Also, our emails get spammed as well. We have to constantly change material to make sure it reaches our clients.
Hollie L.
Production Manager
May 16, 2018

“VanillaSoft is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn.”

OverallTrackability
ProsThe ability to easily extract data from the system with many different metrics. Ease of use. Dashboard overview showing how my users are doing.
ConsSometimes the query builder can be a bit slow. It would help if I could highlight each metric when building the query and apply all of them at once instead one at a time.
September 17, 2018

“Vanilla Soft Great CRM for Call Team”

OverallIt has been very positive. The system is laid out in a very user friendly way, and anytime I needed support their team was very helpful.
ProsThe setup and execution of programs is streamlined to make the process easy and effective.
ConsNo complaints. Like any CRM it does take a while to used to the settings but once you do it's fantastic.
September 17, 2018
patty f.
VP/National Sales Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
May 23, 2018

“Using this CRM is straight forward and very easy to learn. easy to use as little a/ much as you need”

OverallManagement of both the data and the users.
ProsEase of use, short learning curve. Very easy to customize also very easy to teach new users . Ease of use with reporting.
ConsI have no complaints. The team is always very responsive with any troubleshooting. I can think of nothing that I would change at this time.
May 23, 2018
Janet K.
Fundraising Specialist
May 16, 2018

“VanillaSoft is a great system!”

OverallIncreased customer service for my clients.
ProsWe love VanillaSoft, the system helps us keep appointments with my clients and really increases my customer service ability.
ConsThe only issues we have had is with brief outages, but they are rare and taken care of immediately by VanillaSoft customer service.
Sarah V.
Assistant Director Of Alumni & Parent Engagement
Higher Education, 201-500 employees

“Efficient Tool”

ProsMakes phonathon a much smoother, faster, more efficient and user-friendly operation for callers and potential donors. Lovely customer service team and an adaptive and pretty intuitive space.
ConsWish there were more custom features and more included in the base price. Great deal and software as-is, though!
Tyler P.
CTO
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
May 24, 2019

“Its Relentless Efficient”

OverallThe support and experience we have had from VanillaSoft is downright the absolute best experience any of us have had in our business endeavors so far and also in my life personally. They are always there and willing to stick their neck out to help you no matter the personally cost. My advisor,who is always on-top of any issues we have even takes his phone and laptop with him home on the weekends so if we run into issues he can help us ASAP ( even if the wife doesn't like it! ). Their support is so responsive and go-giver oriented and we love seeing them match our value we give to them.
ProsThe efficiency of how it can handle hundreds upon thousands of dials per day and in one click of a button we can see exactly who's doing what and who is up to standards and those who need additional training and help
ConsThe old-school vibe it gives off when you go through some of the admin features, they are severely outdated & sometimes tend to lag or even delete things that you just made but couldn't save as it crashed but this is very minimal but enough to note
May 24, 2019
Chris G.
Chief of Staff
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
May 31, 2018

“We were able to get the CRM setup easily and quickly”

ProsThe ease of use for callers and administrators. The company was able to customize and pull reports necessary to run our business.
ConsSometimes the customer support line was closed or the rep was not knowledgeable of the system. The system was also down frequently.
May 31, 2018
Valie R.
April 25, 2018

“Love VanillaSoft - have been using it for ten years - I honestly couldn't run my business without. ”

OverallIncreased capability, able to compete against larger competitors and offer a superior product for a competitive price. Clients love the responsiveness we can offer to their questions and suggestions on how they can improve their campaigns.
ProsEase of use. Our clients really like it - we get great feedback from our clients on the features. We work with marketing teams - they love what we can do for them with VanillaSoft. Love the customer support team - have enabled us to provide more customer support to our clients - makes a small company compete with larger competitors.
ConsNot really a con - but would like a mobile app so I can address issues that arise when I am not at my desktop.
November 27, 2018

“Great Software”

OverallWe use the software as a call center CRM and it works great for that application.
ProsGreat software! It is easy to use and any issue I have had, customer support has been easy to work with.
ConsI do not have any complaints with this software.
November 27, 2018
Lamar D.
Marketing Manager
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2018

“Great Experience!”

OverallIt's made us more organized with client relations.
ProsI love how easy it is to use, and if I run into any issues, customer service is very helpful in resolving the issue.
ConsIt does go down from time to time, but not often enough to complain.
November 15, 2018
Doug M.
Life Insurance Marketing
May 16, 2018

“Outstanding follow up on leads”

ProsVanillasoft allows us to maintain control over our leads from www.insurancequotes2day.com and never allow a prospect to fall between the cracks.
ConsThe texting feature could allow for attachments as we would like to email quotes out to our prospects.
Carey S.
Production Coordinator

“Great contact system.”

ProsAuto dialing and contact management features are great. It has helped our sales team identify and manage customers from beginning to end.
ConsCalendar can use some updating. Maybe allowing syncing with outside calendar would work better and easier.
Glen C. W.
Chief Operating Officer
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Vanilla Soft Review”

OverallExcellent. Would recommend this CRM highly
ProsEase of use and merging capability for email campaigns. Tracking information and click to call features
ConsSometimes a little slow but Customer Service impressive
Luke T.
Sales Leader
Insurance, 11-50 employees
February 6, 2019

“Awesome product”

OverallFantastic.
ProsThe ease of use is great, and it speeds up my workflow immensely. Can't imagine not having it now that I do.
ConsThere's not much I don't like. Perhaps the email drip could be improved.
February 6, 2019