SellerDeck Ratings

Overall

About SellerDeck

SellerDeck's ecommerce software helps you to take control of your online business with a simple Windows-based application that allows you to easily update your store and process orders. Powerful features include dynamic stock control, support for sophisticated product choices and a wide range of discount options including single-use coupons. Together with its award-winning software, SellerDeck also offers hosting services. Learn more about SellerDeck

Cindy B.
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2016

“Huge Savings with Sellerdeck!”

OverallSellerdeck is hard to learn and use for stores with a lot of products and complex inventory. But once it is set up, it is solid and stable, and so much less expensive than any other product out there! If you have a simple inventory and use one of the templates, it's much easier. If you customize, importing to a newer version becomes much more difficult. But the older versions keep working solidly on new systems, so you only need to move up if the new features are worth the extra work of rebuilding and recustomizing your store.
ProsLow price!
ConsDifficulty importing from one version to another with customized templates
Recommendations to other buyersLike all website builder software, being able to write, or at least tweak, your own code is a big help.
November 2, 2016
Bernard M.
Graphic Design, Self-employed
November 1, 2016

“What about using SellerDeck in French !”

OverallThere should be an easy way to translate an use SelleDeck in French or any other European language. Some part cannot be translate without changing the main programs.
ProsManaging the software on my computer.
ConsDifficulty translating the software
Recommendations to other buyersNeeds more updates.

By SellerDeck Software on November 1, 2016
Thanks for your review Bernard and your recommendations. We'll be sure to relay these to the developers.
November 1, 2016
Phil R.
Owner/Manager
June 12, 2015

“9 years of using Actinic/Sellersdeck”

OverallI have limited knowledge of HTML web site shopping cart programming so I started with Actinic4, then upgraded to Actinic7 and early this year to SellersDeck. Each upgrade was easier to improve the quality of my website, SevenNoTrump.com. However the upgrade to SellersDeck made a vast difference in the ease of use and features I could now add to my website. Many changes that previously required HTML programming now are done easily from the option menus SellerDeck was always there to assist me when I had some minor problems especially Todd Edwardson Although there are still some features I have not taken advantage of, I would recommend this program to anyone wanting to do their own website with a limited knowledge of HTML
Dave B.
Pres
June 12, 2015

“Sellerdeck - Best Shopping cart with endless customization possibilities”

OverallSolid Platform, Great Features, Easy to Use We've been using SellerDeck since 2007, back when it was known as Actinic. SellerDeck has continued to grow year after year with new features. Buying software I own and not relying on the cloud is important to me. SellerDeck is easy to use and makes it easy to sell complex products efficiently and professionally. SellerDeck is reliable and fully supported here in the US. Our products are easily found on Google without even trying. The predictive site search helps our customers locate our products quickly. Very satisfied with SellerDeck and would recommend it to anyone looking to sell online.
Gary K.
June 15, 2015

“ The "responsive design" changes formats so it can be seen and used on any devise”

OverallI have used Sellerdeck for years and I have had many different versions as they came out. The latest 2015 "responsive design" version changes formats so it can be seen and used on any devise. I use Sellerdeck with a custom template that Todd Edwardson of Edwardson.com implemented for me on the Sellerdeck platform. I love how easy it is to control the content on my website. I can change text, add new images and load new product with ease. The learning curve is short and the value is high. I highly recommend Sellerdeck.
June 15, 2015
Jacques D.
December 9, 2016

“Great Responsive Template !”

OverallThe part I like best is being able to work from my PC. The Order Module is quite complete. It's well organized. At first glance, you know the status of each order you haver received.
December 9, 2016
Ricardo R.
November 30, 2016

“Great Software ”

OverallI used Seller Deck -Actinic about ten year Is perfect and great software my sales is up I have more customer
November 30, 2016