Report Master Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.8/5

About Report Master

Report Master is the #1 chiropractic report writing system that generates comprehensive and bullet proofed daily SOAP notes and initial, interim, and final narratives for you. Over 7000 chiropractors and other healthcare professionals have taken advantage of our comprehensive narrative report writer and daily SOAP notes system. Report Master is entirely point and click, making it one of the simplest, yet most comprehensive programs for the quick and easy documentation of your patients' care. Learn more about Report Master

Jim L.
August 27, 2019

“Report Master”

ProsThe amount of details that the software allows you to have. The details of the reports. The ease of creating your own auto-codes. The quickness of doing a SOAP note.
ConsNot printing everything on a report and having to go through several steps just to make sure that the information you want is included in the report. Inability to navigate out of a window without crashing the whole software. Losing information when you click off of an open window. Inability to copy previous exam to a re-exam to save time going through the whole process again.
August 27, 2019
Dr. David O.
March 6, 2017

“Incredible Software with great people behind it!”

OverallI have owned Report Master for many years and out of all the software I own, it is on my top 5 list. It truly is a great solution for your clinic. I originally bought it for the sole purpose of creating AWESOME PI motes (which it does and very quickly and effortlessly!). However, I am currently in a Medicare Audit which is devastatingly not fun, to say the least. Thank God I have and have been using Report Master because without it I would be screwed! Because of Report-Master, I am able to produce EXACTLY what Medicare is requesting in roughly 800 pages of notes created with the use of Report Master. I strongly urge you to buy this program, for it is more valuable than you currently realize.
Proscongruity of use, tech support, price
Consunable to hide the tons and tons of Orthopedic tests that you never use. Just WAY to much data to be quick and effective in the orthopedic module
Recommendations to other buyersOne of the best softwares I have ever owned, with a company that has amazing passion and support for their product

By ReportMaster on March 6, 2017
Thanks Doc!! Ron
March 6, 2017
George B.
November 4, 2016

“The best complete chart note and report writer on the market.”

OverallAny one who has written a chart note or report, knows how long and tedious the process can be. Report Master has taken all the steps to streamline the process eliminating hours of unnecessary writing. Report Master is a great fit for small to large sized practices seeking to achieve Meaningful Use, improve quality of patient charting, and reduce time spent writing the reports. Report Master has been streamlined to save time and simplify movement from one function to another, ultimately giving staff and doctors more time to spend with patients. After reading a report written on Report Master I have received compliments from health care providers, attorneys, and patients, marveling on how thorough the report is.
ProsAll options are covered. All I do is click on box entering subjective, objective, tests, etc.
ConsThere is nothing that I do not like.
Recommendations to other buyersNo

By ReportMaster on November 4, 2016
Thanks Doc! Great testimonial!! Ron
November 4, 2016
Joe B.

“Report Master Review.”

OverallI like the program. I'm not fast with it, but it gets the job done
ProsI have never had a bill review cut my bill using Report Master.
ConsNot being able to archive patients. No place for claim # only policy #.Widen the window on auto code selector for better viewing. Improve auto code search. Only can check of xray. not MRI or CT. Subjective complaint for headache only allows for 1 location. Condense most commonly used diagnosis's. Somewhat buggy when preparing to print. I always need to make tweaks to page layout.

By ReportMaster on September 12, 2019
Thanks for the review Doc! There's a Claim Number box to the right of the Policy Number box on the Basic Patient Info page. On the other Cons, I need to clarify with you on those. I'm also going over your email right now. Thanks again! Ron
Daniel E.

“Overall pretty good”

OverallOverall I like report master. I have been using it about eight years and been through quite a few upgrades. I guess there are easier and better software is out there but I'm very comfortable with what I have and it's an affordable program.
ProsI can click through it and enter a patient record pretty quickly. I like the multiple options.
ConsIt can be really glitchy at times, if I enter a incorrect code the software will shut down then I have to reset it through the. Sometimes the grammar on the generated daily record is poor. It does not integrate well with the some of the handwritten portions of the report.
Conrad T.
Doctor of Chiropractic
August 26, 2019

“One of the best chiropractic software for notes and reports out there.”

OverallMy overall experience with report master has been outstanding. The customer service is fantastic, and so is the tech support, they are easy to work with which is a pleasure.
ProsThe software is very east to customize to your specific type of practice/technique.
Consthe palpation section of the software is cumbersome, and some of the standard prognosis is set up more for someone who does impairment ratings. The dermatome section can be somewhat confusing until you get used to it.

By ReportMaster on August 27, 2019
Thanks for the nice Review Doc! Ron
Jerry M.
Owner/Chiropractor
December 20, 2017

“This is an update from a previous review...”

OverallIt's a time saver.
ProsExcellent price, improved customization, creates a nice narrative. I still prefer my paper notes for my SOAPs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Reportmaster's SOAPs. For me it's simply a speed and comfort thing as I'm very set in my ways, but for my personal injury exams/narratives I always use Reportmaster. It saves me a ton of time and headaches. Attorney's like how well they are written, which is a big plus. A lot of the information can be entered by my secretary which again saves me a ton of time and hassle. To me that makes it worth it in itself.
ConsVery minor cons here that are often user error in the first place. You do have to proof read your narratives (as it is always wise to do anyway). Some imput seems to fit better in different sections/order than it is placed in, some things you type in as additional information in the program may or may not be capitalized or punctuated when it shouldn't be (you'll learn not to do this and it will no longer be a problem), and things aren't spell checked.
December 20, 2017
Mehran S.
owner/DC
September 4, 2019

“Great value EHR that is very customizable”

OverallThis has been a great note program for my office. It has cut down my note taking time by 75%! By the time the patient is treated and before they are done, their SOAP notes are done!
Pros* Ease of use and user friendly * Easily customized to your need * Great technical support (Gold Members) * Great value for the product
Cons* seems to only be geared toward injury care and wellness/insurance has to be customized to your need *

By ReportMaster on September 6, 2019
Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Give Tech Support a call if you'd like any help with customizing for wellness/insurance. Thanks again! Ron
Dr Leo B.
owner/doctor

“2 times tested”

OverallI am producing clear, time effective chiropractic SOAP notes that stand up to review.
ProsIt dots the i's, crosses the t's....and it does so quickly
Consthere's nothing I don't like...the program has goner thru multiple revisions, each one getting better than the previous one

By ReportMaster on August 27, 2019
Thanks for the great review Doc!
Jared M.

“Great product”

OverallVery good software
ProsI am very happy with my report master software. My reports are very strong particularly for my personal injury cases. Keep up the good work!
ConsThe one feature that I would add is the ability to recall the information from the last re-evaluation so it can be edited for the next re-evaluation

By ReportMaster on September 4, 2019
Hi Doc, Thanks for the great review! Also, I've added your suggestion onto my list for future updates. Thanks again! Ron
Julie-Ann B.
Records Keeper
August 26, 2019

“A functional software for all chiropractors ”

ProsWhen using the software you're able to jump back from one date of service to another. All the testings are just a click away. You are able to customize the way you want your note to look. The software itself comes up with its own paperwork that mirrors the software making input for initial appointments faster.
ConsI don't like that I can't delete a specific not, it will only be able to delete the latest appointment. The lists for Diagnosis codes are time-consuming. It would be better to be able to click the order of the diagnosis rather than having to look for the code.

By ReportMaster on August 28, 2019
Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review. I'll add that Diagnosis Code suggestion to my list. Thanks!
Robert C.
September 11, 2019

“Report Master Critique”

OverallI have had a really good experiencen with Report Master. Been using it for years now and have recommended it to a few collegues. The Company also gives me a discount cause of all the referrals I have made to them.
ProsPush button control. Can preset verbiage. Can kick out a report pretty darn fast.
ConsSometimes there is a glitch that slows you down , but not very often

By ReportMaster on September 12, 2019
Thanks for the nice review Doc!
September 11, 2019
Andres G.

“Good...but needs work!”

OverallWe've noticed that this program is better than others we've tried. Over the years we do enjoy this program, but we've had to format it to suit our needs and has room for future improvements. It is too much repetitive words and editing once the report is written.
Pros- report master version 6 - the format on how it writes the report/note - it helps to write the notes quicker
Cons- We have to edit A LOT! - new version we have to change the format - a lot of repetition in words - had many issues after getting version 8 -not user friendly
Teri L.
Doctor of Chiropractic
March 27, 2017

“Excellent Software for Chiropractic offices”

OverallThe program is thorough and user friendly. The staff is phenomenal and has always solved any issues immediately.
ProsEase of use, flexibility to customize program to fit your needs.
ConsLittle if any. I think t offers more than I am aware of. I have not been able to network to other computers following instructions, but I feel sure this issue would be resolved if I called tech support.
Cynthia B.
D.C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified

“Report Master Review”

OverallHas a few parts of the software that does not save certain info. You just have to work around them. Customer support is great but you have to pay for it
ProsThe reports (narrative and soap) are always complimented
ConsA few areas of program does not save if different. For example will only save info on Deep Tendon reflexes if normal
Recommendations to other buyersPrice not too bad but I had to pay extra for support
Art D.
January 21, 2014

“Don't worry...it's actually pretty simple.”

OverallI purchased Report master 6 and never used it ONCE! I kept putting it off thinking it would be a major pain to transition to electronic health records. Writing out a chart with a pen is quick, easy, and requires no tech support. Well, with the requirement to transition to EHR I decided to jump in, seeing of course that I basically had no choice. Then came the offer from Report master to buy version 7. "Buy Version 7?! I haven't even tried version 6 yet!" Well, I called Pam at Report Master to ask her why I should spend more money on something I have never used. She went on to describe all the features, and how much easier it would be for the technically challenged chiropractors of the world (me). She is ridiculously sincere as well. We did the install, went like a breeze. Chris at tech support walked us through any and all of my questions, he's a big help by the way. I should point out, if you get his voice mail..leave a message...the guy calls you back. The program is a pleasure, it creates beautiful SOAP and progress notes that don't look canned. The narratives are of a nice quality as well. It takes me about three minutes to enter the info after an office visit. If that sounds long, keep in mind that I am still a rookie. We've been underway for just a few days. I'll get quicker. Also, you can't compare my hand written soap and progress notes to the RM7...for one thing, my notes are impossible to read, and are not nearly as comprehensive. So, there it is. If you're on the fence, buy this thing. It's reasonably priced, easy to use...basically a no brainer.
January 21, 2014
Theodore X.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“Great products with possible updates ”

OverallIt's helped me get away from paper and it's easy making me quicker and more efficient. It could use some tweaks and will provide updates In the future
ProsIt's easy to use makes a nice report and there are plenty of options.
ConsCreating my own autodcodes and the billing breakdown is not easy to transfer to other software for billing purposes
Robert B.

“ Report Master Review”

OverallExtremely satisfied only limitations are in the authors mind on crafting reports
ProsThe format and flexibility to customize the template
ConsNot too many things honestly it's always learning and expanding

By ReportMaster on September 4, 2019
Hi Doc, Thanks for the awesome review!
Chris K.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2017

“Awesome software”

OverallI have been using Report Master for several years now and I love it. So easy to create soap and report for any occasion. Save time by using Report Master. Few clicks and that's it. I can customize if I want to, I just love Report Master and highly recommend it.
ProsSo easy to use. Few clicks and that is it.
ConsNothing really so far.

By ReportMaster on March 29, 2017
Thanks Doc! Ron
March 29, 2017
ROBERT F.
CHIRO

“CHIROPRACTIC DAILY NOTES”

OverallALWAYS THERE TO HELP
ProsEASY TO USE, BEEN USING SINCE 1997. COULD NOT PERFORM MY DAILY NOTE RIGHTING WITHOUT IT.
ConsNOTHING BEEN USUNG OVER 10 YEARS. LIKE THE EASE OF THE PROGRAM AND THE AUTO CODES. HAVE MANY OF MY OWN CODES.

Hey Doc, Thanks for the great review! Ron
Jose G.
September 17, 2019

“Amazingly fast and accurate ”

ProsHow easy it is to use and the nice reports it produces
ConsCould use more orthopedic test but still amazing

By ReportMaster on September 18, 2019
Hi Doc! Thanks for the awesome review! Which Orthopedic tests would you like added? Ron
September 17, 2019
Donna C.
December 21, 2018

“Report master a winner”

OverallExcellent customer service. Techs always helpful and supportive. Program very easy to use.
ProsLoved loved the simplicity and ease of use.
ConsVery limited as to what you can do. Cannot sort or merge information.
December 21, 2018
Stuart N.
Dr. Neivert

“RM Experience”

OverallReport Master has been a vital and key component to our practice. We have learned so much from your staff and will happily continue to refer to you. Excellent Job!!!
ProsEasy to use
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersOnce you begin using the program you will take a deep breath of satisfaction.
Dave F.

“Documentation software”

OverallVery good documentation for pesonal injury claims. Attorneys love it. Makes referrals to other medical providers a lot more professinal looking.
ProsVery thorough.
ConsTakes a little bit of time to enter information.
William L.
September 24, 2014

“Good upgrades to a great product”

OverallI started using Report Master in 2007. What sold me on the product was the SOAP short form with entries for every spinal level and several additional slots for extremity adjusting. That allows me to note specific objective findings and adjustments by segment. It was easy to create auto codes for specific techniques. For example, the code "PRS" entered at the L4 treatment slot is "manipulation of L4 was performed using Gonstead Technique as a PRS pull move". The only real complaint I had was that you could only move from visit-to-visit with one "click" if the format was unchanged. You could navigate progress reports with ease, but not from progress report to initial report or vice versa. Fortunately, the new version allows you to move from initial to interim to progress report with ease. It maintains all the features I liked and eliminated my chief complaint. I have an AK practice and record all my muscle testing under the narrative in the physical exam. I typically display that narrative from the previous visit on a large flat screen TV in the treatment room. That way I can review previous testing from the treatment table while treating the patient. Although I have a cash practice, the format does generate excellent office notes for submission to third party payers. It is also great for generating reports to other physicians.
September 24, 2014
Jennifer T.
August 26, 2019

“Check this product out.”

OverallI enjoy using this product and like the detail it has for examinations
ProsLove how easy it is to check things off and its quick to get through sections.
ConsICD 10 options to check off, would be helpful and quick like the rest of the software.

By ReportMaster on August 28, 2019
Thanks Doc, I've added that ICD 10 issue to my future update list. It should be easier and quicker. Ron
jesus g.
director/owner

“great master tool”

Overallthis program had been great in adding fast results and good reports. I am able to go to court and defend the case without any problems. thank you
Proseasy use
Conssome problems with glitches
Recommendations to other buyersno
Randy C.
Executive Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Narrative Reports and Tech Support”

ProsI like this software because of the ease and quickness I can put out a narrative report for our patients. The Tech support has helped me many times. The price is awesome and I don't have a forever contract.
ConsI don't have any negatives about Report Master. The support has always been friendly and helpful. Over the years that I have been using Report Master, the updates have kept the software complete with the ever changing healthcare field.

By ReportMaster on September 20, 2019
Hi Doc! Thanks for the great review! Ron
Donna C.
chiropractor

“A+ Report Master”

OverallExcellent program, nicest tech people out there, overall great experience. The support staff was fantastic in answering all questions and helping out with training and implementation..
Proseverything ease of use, layout, content
ConsI cannot print out patient lists or all notes from one day which I would love to be able to do.
Anthony G.
November 26, 2014

“Best software I have used, but it is a slow field”

OverallNo report or SOAP note program is without its problems. Mostly it has to do with how cumbersome it is to enter information. I have tried several. Because Report Master 7 was a long time in coming, I went to a "cloud based" program. It is A LOT more expensive than Report Master and not as versatile. Report Master gives you a lot more choices. The other side of that is you have to hunt around more, which takes time. (I gave it 4 stars for SOAP notes, but I have yet to find a 4 and certainly not a 5 star program in ease of use for first visit.) RM7 was an improvement on that over RM6 because it consolidates some of the screens. The ability to lock out certain tests was a big step forward, but disappointing in that the tests you do not need still show up on the screen, although the locked symbol does make it a little easier to run your eye down the screen. The language is not randomized as it is on a lot of the more expensive programs, but that is not a big deal since you aren't fooling anyone with randomized language anyway and it actually is more straightforward in helping insurance companies and attorneys understand what you are doing from visit to visit. I recommend this program on the basis of affordability, usability, and great support.
November 26, 2014
Manola T.
February 7, 2018

“I have been using report master for 20 plus years and I love it.”

ProsEasy to use and great customer service. The Narrative Report for Auto accident patients is really excellent.
Cons Would like to be able to use on IPAd and also it would make the program more mobile and give the ability to use from room to room.

By ReportMaster on February 8, 2018
Thanks Doc! There's an excellent way for you to use Report Master on you iPad. You'll find it at Splashtop.com. The Personal version should be all you need, which is very inexpensive. Chris in Tech Support can help you set it up. Ron
February 7, 2018
Robert D.
Dr
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2017

“Great for Narratives”

OverallI use this mostly for PI cases. It is very detailed and for the most part easy to use. The macro or auto lists are slightly awkward to use but still a great program.
ProsGreat detail and writes really good reports from the info you enter.
ConsDrop down menus are cumbersome and not easy to use or change.
Recommendations to other buyersThere is not and area to list scoliosis findings on the X-ray portion that I know of. That would be very helpful as well as to allow for an area of customization of to add my chiropractic markings each time.
April 5, 2017
Tuan T.

“ReportMaster rocks!”

OverallThoroughly enjoy using this product. It's easy and customer service is excellent. Keep up the good work.

By ReportMaster on March 24, 2017
Thanks Doc! Ron
Jerry M.
Owner/Physician
March 23, 2017

“Good value, needs customization.”

Overall2 stars for ease of use/features/functionality because persistent errors logging into the system & lack of customization. For our office it's a bit overkill on certain features that takes a lot of time to navigate through. Eventually you learn what you do and do not use but it would be nice to be able to eliminate features you will never use vs. having to weed through them every time. Personally I like a body outline to mark exactly where patients symptoms persist. I have personalized a travel card for each patient for this purpose and also to mark the areas we treat with modalities. It would be nice to have something like this in the system. Customer support gets 3 stars. They are fairly easy to get in contact with. Occasionally tech support has not gotten back with us and we had to call multiple times but often the online chat support is prompt. Just wish there was a fix for the login errors vs. having to go around the system. They have walked us through the process enough that we now know what to do when it happens but it's still a pain. When I click on icons I like them to work without any hassle. We do have a two computer system and that seems to be the problem with one linking to the other. Value, I give it 4 stars. So much more affordable than other systems like Chirotouch. Honestly Chirotouch's price tag has kept me away from even entertaining the idea of trying it. So I can't say one way or anther if it's that much better of a system. Overall I gave it a 3 because I've now had the system for almost 6 months and I haven't completely switched over to it yet. I find myself 90% of the time transferring over my hand written notes to Reportmaster for my Personal Injury patients and them only simply so I don't have to write out a narrative by hand. Even with the Reportmaster narrative I find myself having to read over it and changing certain things about it or typing in something I need in the notes but have no place for it in Reportmaster, so that does eat up some of my time. It does have the Autocodes sections throughout which allows for some customization but learning the process and knowing the outcome in the narratives has not come easy.
ProsAffordability
ConsLack of customization
Darren S.

“Great program”

ProsThe click options make it easy and quick to document exam or daily visits for soap notes.
ConsCreating new macros for the program is somewhat difficult and could be made easier.

By ReportMaster on September 6, 2019
Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! If you'd like to get some help with creating AutoCodes, give us a call. It's a very powerful feature, but there is a bit of a learning curve. Thanks again! Ron
Nevin g.
doctor

“report master”

Prosvery easy to use. you can customize the exam forms however you like. once you get the hang of it its just point and click with options to write in and add whatever you need. Constantly told the reports once printed are very professional and thorough.
Consthere are almost too many options and could make the reports too long.

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Ron
Mark L.
DC
March 7, 2016

“Exactly what I've been looking for”

Overall5 star customer support (no ongoing fees - I couldn't believe this, but it's true). The BEST, fastest and easiest way to record each patient encounter from beginning to end. Can be as detailed or as simple as you'd like. Just point, click, point, click, point, click. Literally. Then, if you need a narrative or daily SOAP printed out for any reason, this software will automatically generate it FOR YOU - And NO, it's not canned, and there are no typos or errors that I have found. It's truly one of a kind. It is exactly what I've been looking for to cut down the time I take to document. Even purchased a Microsoft Surface 3 on eBay (full Windows is needed, not RT) to use with this along with a Microsoft surface pen, makes it even easier and faster. It's perfect, what else can I say? Very happy with this product, Ron has provided a superior product for chiropractors at a fraction of the price you will pay for some note taking junk out there that come with expensive practice management software. I currently use Autumn8 by TGi for the front desk billing, scheduling, etc. but have ditched the Autumn8 Notes that come with it. It was terrible.

By ReportMaster on March 7, 2016
Thanks Doc!!
March 7, 2016
John M.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
March 27, 2017

“Five Star System Five Star Service”

OverallReportmaster is solid system for writing reports for connecting to other providers. The reports generated by reportmaster are favored by the attorneys we work with for our no fault cases.
ProsEase of use and simplicity of application
ConsWould be better as part of an EHR
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are looking for a affordable system for getting your life back and reducing the time it takes to produce your reports this is the best option
Mitchell L.
Chiropractic Orthopedist
March 24, 2017

“Speed up your report productivity.”

OverallReport Master speeds up my report writing productivity. With the same information that is gotten from the patient interview and exam a thorough quality report can be produced for the insurance carrier and attorney. This puts time back into providing care to my patients. The Report Master program is a great value.
ProsEase of use and ability to modify the product based on my practice.
Recommendations to other buyersMore helpful videos.
March 24, 2017
Mark W.

“Simple reporting ”

OverallBenefits of complete and concise reports for personal injury lawyers.
ProsI like the simple use of the software and the in-depth informative reports that are compiled from the software.
ConsSome of the diagnoses and more options in the choices in certain regions of the report.
Kevin H.

“Report Master Review ”

OverallBeen using Report Master for my Chiropractic/PI practice for many years. They offer a great customizable platform for fair price. Make my documentation fast and complete. Reports look and read professional. Great customer service too. Couldn't run my practice without it
ProsEase of use
ConsVery little to find fault with so I can't say any cons
Recommendations to other buyersNo
Daniel E.
June 1, 2016

“Comprehensive and adaptable”

OverallJust purchased a large all in one touch screen computer and Chris installed RM 7 quickly without taxing my limited technical skills by using join.me. He commandeered my machine and did the install without me doing or having to know anything. He was willing to go over any questions I had to whatever length I required. I had some experience with the program before but on bad hardware. My concern before was that it seemed a bit more comprehensive than I needed for daily SOAP notes. In minutes he limited (at my request) some of the ortho tests I never use, making it more streamlined, I think, to quickly tap the box for the tests I routinely perform. Hope to soon have it set up where receptionist/biller will enter all the personal data allowing me the minutes necessary to cough up some legible and fairly pertinent and appropriate notes for me to send to insurance cos. Haven't used it much yet but feel like am on the right track for what they expect from us in EMR's. Really good and timely support for questions
June 1, 2016
Tim B.
Owner / Chiropractic Physician
February 26, 2016

“SOAPs is about a minute, and in a readable format”

OverallI had worked in P.I & Work Comp offices for about 5 years in the Chicago area. For the last 3 years I worked and managed a clinic where we used Report Master for all our Narrative and SOAP notes. The format was clear, readable and more important, stood up to the rigors of examination from attorneys. I could do my notes in about a minute (unless there was something really unusual about a particular presentation) and the program covered everything I needed to address for the day. I recently moved out of the area and bought my own practice. I bought "top of the line" office management and note software that cost me a small fortune, had a lot of bells and whistles, but what I found was, compared to Report Master, the bells and whistles were really just smoke and mirrors. When I printed a daily report, it was barely readable. It took me about 5 minutes per note and had a lot of contradictory information. Needless to say - I'm back with Report master and VERY happy with my choice to go back

By ReportMaster on February 28, 2016
Thanks Doc!!
February 26, 2016
Andres L.
Chiropractoc

“Report Master”

OverallThis has significantly reduced the time needed to perform initial reports and final narratives. Attorneys are happy to receive requested reports same day and it has significantly improved my staff's productivity.
ProsEase of use and customization of shortcuts
ConsCan't customize more of the options in the software portion. You can only create macros.

By ReportMaster on September 20, 2019
Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! If you need any help with customizing the program, just give us a call. Ron
Douglas G.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed

“PI Mastery”

ProsThis software writes reports that I can then customize to my interests. It does not write boiler-plate reports, yet covers many essential points that the report should encompass.
ConsThe orthopedic tests could have better correlations to the precise anatomy in question.

Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! Ron
Tony V.
Health And Wellness Coach
December 4, 2018

“Making reporting much easier! ”

ProsYou can actually see the full report as you go. Really neat if you are a So visual person.
ConsSo many options to navigate through. But they all have a good reason why they're there.
December 4, 2018
Doctor J.
March 27, 2017

“Getting Better Every Time”

OverallOne doctor and small office staff, so time and efficiency are really important. Report Master makes a difference. Have been using this program on and off for years. Every so often decide to try some different or new, then I go back to RM.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want to use a touch screen or tablet, I found a stylus to be helpful
Lawrence P.
January 21, 2016

“ Reportmaster Support continuously since 1998 ”

Overall I have been using Reportmaster Support to chiropractic clinics since 1998. As my practice focuses on PI cases, documentation is of course vital. I have experience with many other software programs for report writing. I find report Mester to be the best program for soap notes and report writing I use abother popular software in my practice for billing called Chirotouch, but I feel that Reportmaster Support is superior and much easier to use with regards to soap note documentation and report writing. In the 18 years that I've been using Reportmaster, I have gone through six laptop computers. Every time I buy a new laptop, the first program I install is Reportmaster. I highly recommend Reportmaster Support for the chiropractor who wants to have a easy to learn, easy to use fast and convenient and thorough method for documentation, especially with regards to medical legal report and inputs

By ReportMaster on January 23, 2016
Hi Dr. Paule, Thanks so much for the kind words and awesome Review! Ron
January 21, 2016
Kenneth C.
September 19, 2019

“Worth the investment ”

ProsBest part about the software is the different wording in each note so it doesn't appear to be cookie cutter SOAP's
ConsNo ability to integrate notes with billing
September 19, 2019
Vladimir F.

“Bang for the Buck”

OverallIt's a great software for a new doc or a doc on a budget!! It still has some kinks that needs to be worked out but great for the doc on a budget!
ProsI like the fact that there is a lot of versatility but definately needs to be improved with mindset of a clinic that does it all but not primary no fault PI etc. Before notes were important for PI documentation, but the rise of insurance audits and notes submission requests.
ConsIntake form and not enough expansion to extremities.
Recommendations to other buyers1. The ability to have more options with button additions and deletions. 2. Screen needs to be resized and work in better resolution. I keep having to move the screen in order to see everything. 3. The ability for more functional and therapeutic exercise input. 4. Outcome Assessment Forms, Charts, graphs, reports