Club Sentry Ratings

Overall

About Club Sentry

Club Sentry Software is designed with the user in mind. Tracking your members is easy with our software design. Club Sentry includes Member\Prospect Tracking, Photo ID, Check-in, Security, Mail-Merge, Billing, POS, ID Card Printing and Credit Card/ACH processing. Any membership based group will find Club Sentry a powerful, easy to use tool. Club Sentry runs on your local network, this is NOT a web based application. Download our demo today and start using the system now. Learn more about Club Sentry

Brad W.
REC Director
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2018

“Simple software”

OverallYou get what you pay for. You can add all the contact information for every member. You can get reports on just about anything you need. It is very basic and the learning curve is really easy.
ProsEasy Check-In Reports for just about anything You can sell membership while adding member in instead of adding, then selling membership You get what you pay for
ConsIt is a little dated. I wish there was an update that I could get for our REC Center. Maybe there is and I am just missing it. It seems like it is a little behind GloFox and other management software.
May 3, 2018
Lori M.
Gym Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
May 18, 2017

“Terrible experience! No customer service responses!”

OverallThe software program is good for memberships, sales, products, inventory, reports, employee clock in and out, etc. It just isn't working correctly all the time and I cant get anyone to answer the phone or call me back as well as the email option didn't work either....very frustrated!
ProsI love the program (when it works). It has great options to work with: inventory sales, employee clock in and out, membership screen, billing, products, reports.....It works for everything I need at my gym....however it doesn't like to work all the time...
ConsThis program keeps losing transactions, freezing, charging invoice payments that are not authorized. I have tried calling and emailing this company but I am not getting any responses!!! I just want my software to work so I can run a successful business! Someone call me!!

By Club Sentry Software on January 29, 2018
75% of our customers give our support 5 stars.
May 18, 2017
501-1000 employees
January 25, 2018

“Highly exceeded my expectations”

ProsSimplifies record keeping, keeps information up to date and accurate, and has great tracking features.
January 25, 2018
Paul V.
Co-owner
August 26, 2008

“Club sentry is paramount to our gym operation. ”

OverallI would change the main check-in screen to exclude the list of members and their check-in numbers. We operate a busy 24hr facility and the check in desk is often not occupied by a staff member.
ProsClub sentry allows us to keep up to date and accurate account for all of our memebers. The biggest benefit is that the computer tells people when they are expried so we don't have to have the "awkward" conversation about the fact that they need to renew. Instead they come to us with the money out ready to renew. The support is second to none. Whenever we have a problem, I send out an email and Scott or Cassie answers back almost instantly. Club sentry is paramount to our gym operation. I love how I can use the reports features to track memberships, sales and other important data.
ConsIt requires a second work station to operate. It slightly slows down the time it takes to sign up a new member.
Dennis I.
VP
August 26, 2008

“The software is exactly what we need for our limited need for check-in only”

OverallThe software is exactly what we need for our limited need for check-in only
ProsThe best feature I like about the product is the willingness of Scott to make upgrades based on my needs. I like the check-in screen view you can see all info from one screen. The software is easy to use about a learning curve.
ConsI would like a mouse scroll feature on the check-in screen for members. I realize there are many reports, but I would like the flexibility to build my own reports includes graphics as needed. Would like ability to get to the database to clean out old or incorrect member info.
Joshua S.
Operations Manager
August 26, 2008

“A great product, but I would skip the fingerprinting option if I was given the chance.”

OverallA great product, but I would skip the fingerprinting option if I was given the chance to buy it again.
ProsSimplifies our record keeping significantly. Saves hours of digging through papers, and is much more accurate.
ConsFingerprint recognition is not the most effective, doesn't correctly identify 100% of the time. I would give the fingerprint reader an accuracy of roughly 80%. The front desk program does not seem to communicate well with the rest of the program. When adding new members it has to be closed and reopened to recognize the new member.
Jarrod N.
Network Engineer
October 14, 2008

“I think this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.”

OverallI think this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.
ProsEasy to implement and maintain.
ConsCould be a little easier to implement on a network with a SQL back-end, but we got it done easily with help from support.
October 14, 2008
christian R.
MANAGER
November 24, 2013

“Mr”

OverallDear ! I want an fitness software management for my new fitness gym in Mauritius. Thanks !
November 24, 2013
Allison M.
Administrator

“Meets our expectations.”

OverallMeets our expectations
ProsMeets our expectations
Conswish it would keep member's number of visits for longer than a month
Katie S.
Wellness Coordinator
August 26, 2008

“Good for small clubs with low traffic”

OverallGood for small clubs with low traffic
ProsFairly easy to use
ConsUser manual is not user friendly. Very wordy, some of the pictures don't print. Finger print scanner not work 100% of time.

By Club Sentry Software on April 11, 2015
Fingerprint readers have proven to be unreliable after a few hundred members have been registered. We have stopped offering this option due to these issues.
Susan K.
August 26, 2008

“Works well for what we need.”

OverallWorks well for what we need.
ProsWorks well for what we need.
ConsWorks well for what we need.