Horizon Inspection Software Ratings

Overall

About Horizon Inspection Software

Powerful inspection software with affordable pricing Get everything you need to run a successful inspection business - from integrated scheduling, report writing, automated marketing tools, mobile app for Android/iPhone. Create stunning inspection reports that clients love and win you new business. Horizon is the ONLY inspection software created by inspectors for inspectors. Trusted by small and large inspection companies. Free updates and legendary training & support included. Learn more about Horizon Inspection Software

Matthew J.
Owner/Certified Master Inspector
April 16, 2019

“We get more inspections because our report looks the most professional!”

OverallHorizon has been great to work with and the support team is a great help whenever you need him. My other inspectors all love it as well and we have brief experimental moments with other software platforms, but always keep coming back complaining about the others. It's easy to navigate, easy for me to track my business, and allows great access options to I can monitor and check on my other inspectors work.
ProsThe best thing about Horizon is the interface and the report appearance when the clients get it. When other inspectors are out there putting word documents together or excel sheets with a couple of pictures at the end they can't even come close to comparing. With Horizon we provide a 40-60 page report with 80-100 digital pictures that takes about the same amount of time as them putting together a word document that makes a bad impression on the client and the realtor along with anyone else that sees it. Combine a great inspection, with outstanding customer service and a report that will impress all on its own and we have a template for success in this business, and in fact, we grow about 20% every year.
ConsI'm picky because I work with it every day and after comparing the other software products there are a few things I wish was better. One was for more picture storage (you get like 200) but for those 4 families and such more would be better. Also we need a scroll bar for preset canned statements in the tablet/OS version like the PC version has. Lastly I would like to see more options for picture editing and flagging pictures.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 17, 2019
Great to hear from Inspection Professionals like you Matthew and much appreciated! And congratulations on your growing business! Horizon stores all inspection photos, report items, comments, communications, and more for you. Increasing the storage capacity was a big hit with Horizon Inspectors.
Paul D.
April 24, 2019

“Very good, but could be excellent”

OverallQuick and fast report generation. Required items checklist is also very helpful. Being able to import boilerplate text entries created by third-party companies would be very easy, and make set up for new users quick.
ProsQuick and easy Report generation and field notes. Marketer is great for automatic Communications.
ConsLack of simple additions that would make life easier for home inspectors. Examples. Customer contact information phone number excetera in Google Calendar entries. The ability to click on a field in the homepage of the website to bring up that section of the work order. At present you have to click on work order and then the section you want. Also, an indication of whether it is paid or contract signed at the homepage would be very useful. Repetitive standardized tasks could be simplified. For example custom report type selections on the report publishing page. For example a drop-down menu could be report type A, and when selected it would automatically check certain of the option boxes, fill out the email, and put the typical email addresses, for example to the client and CC the realtor. Having to click okay every time I take a picture in Horizon mobile for Android is redundant because if I click back I will end up in the same place. Not being able to swipe left or right in the mobile on Android to select description or recommendations.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. I will pass this along to the team. We'll soon be adding a feature allowing you to submit and rate feature requests mush easier.
Alex S.
Home Inspector/Owner
March 1, 2019

“Horizon Brings Me More Business”

OverallI cannot say enough good things about Horizon. The reports come out well organized and clean. My clients and the realtors I work with love the ease of navigating through the reports with the section tabs. The reports provide so many helpful illustrations and links that assist with educating my clients. The additional tools such as the action list help me get more referrals and business from realtors. Realtors appreciate anything that helps make their jobs a bit easier. From a business standpoint it has really helped me stay on track and continue to grow. I enjoy the built in option of not releasing the report until the inspection agreement has been signed and payment has been received. This helps protect my business. If I ever have any questions, the staff is very responsive and takes care of any issues quickly. Horizon has put out a top notch product and great service to go with it. I can't thank them enough for helping me grow my business!
ProsEase of use Clean reports Built in features that help educate my clients Additional features/links to help real estate agents put together inspection objections Business at a glance section helps keep me on track
ConsPhoto limit is a little low Since it is internet based it does slow down from time to time and/or makes it difficult to write the report on site if inspection is in an out of service area.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 5, 2019
Hi Alex, thanks for your review. We're glad that Horizon is helping you grow your business and we always invite any comments for improving our product. We also have some terrific news for you. We just increased the photo limit to 200,. One of the many benefits of being a Horizon user is that we continuously provide updates. And your comments help us do just that.
Robin P.
August 19, 2019

“Its Done Right!”

OverallThis software handles my business from end to end.
ProsOnce this is set up and running this software makes the reports fast, comprehensive, easy to write and they impress the heck out of the customer. The integration of the Action List Generator is a SMASH HIT with my Realtors. You need to set yourself apart and this software will help you do it! I did 2 weeks of research on software packages before selecting this one. I am glad I did the research and glad I selected this one. I have done comprehensive reports that I did not have to type a word, not often, but it happens
ConsThis one is not as easy to set up as others. Having said that I could get customer support on the phone in 2 minutes every time I had a question and they have ALWAYS helped me with patience and professionalism

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on August 20, 2019
Thank you for providing your feedback and user experience with Horizon. We're very proud of our support team, they're the most professional in the business. Regards, John
August 19, 2019
Dan B.
Owner-Operator
May 1, 2019

“Great software, superior support”

OverallHorizon has always been great to work with . If there is a problem or an improvement needed you get an actual person when you call in and they know the program backward and forward. They've never left me stranded on an inspection. I tried a couple of other inspection programs and I continue to use Horizon because of their fantastic customer support.
ProsI can do the field work on my phone and its available instantly on my computer when I get back to the shop. Its possible to do the entire report on the phone, but I'm sure anyone over 45 appreciates a desktop screen size for proofing the report before sending!
ConsThere can be a lot of blank space in the final report, agents gripe about the length of some reports and its mostly blank areas at the end of sections or sometimes it will put just one photo on a whole page. There is a way to eliminate this with their custom report writing, but its springtime and I don' really have time to learn to use it. I'll update this after the spring rush is over and let everyone know how it works.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 2, 2019
We're glad you and your clients are happy with Horizon! I can honestly say everyone on our team is passionate about what they do. I'll share your feedback with the team.
Jean L.
P. Eng.
June 14, 2019

“Long time user”

OverallAs a long time user of the Horizon software I am very pleased with the product and the service. Over the years the software has been improved and updated regularly without my involvement. The customer service is excellent - an important feature for a one-man operation such as mine. I have received compliments from both clients and agents on the report quality. Although there was initially a learning curve to overcome the report writing time has now become very reasonable. I recently read an online comment about the Horizon software where it was referred to as the gold standard. I fully agree! representative
ProsMy favorite feature is the off site data storage.
ConsIt's not free. Kidding aside, it does represent excellent value.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on June 17, 2019
Thank you Jean! We appreciate the experience and knowledge you bring with your review. Glad the Horizon team and software has been a good fit for your business.
June 14, 2019
Guy D.
Property Consultant

“Horizon for Specway”

OverallHorizon has provided me with not just the report writing software, but a variety tools and third party integrations to simplify my work day. Horizon is continuously improving and growing it's capabilities with little to no monetary increase to the end user.
ProsFlexible platform which accommodates all my aspects of inspecting. Residential, commercial, Environmental, and others. This saves me from buying (or subscribing) multiple platforms.
ConsThe billing is in USD only. All my accounting is in CND. Conversion must be done every month for accurate bookeeping.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 7, 2019
Glad to see you're taking advantage of advanced features in the Horizon toolkit. We use and trust our 3rd party partners and happy to make them available to Horizon Professionals.
Mark E.

“Steady as she goes”

OverallI'm overall very pleased. Good group of user helps when tweaking narratives. Support has always been quick and responsive.
ProsHorizon has never let me down. It's robust platform has never left me without the means produce a report.
ConsPage breaks can make reading the report awkward. There is a solution but I find it a bit of a bandaid type of solution. And it adds time to the reporting process.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 17, 2019
Thanks Mark, we appreciate your feedback. Our new Report Designer allows you to manage those breaks. We spent a considerable amount of time and effort on developing this new feature. We encourage you to have a look at the following information to learn a bit more about Report Designer. https://horizonhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016317693-Report-Designer-Overview
Leigh G.
March 5, 2019

“Horizon is a great report writing suite”

OverallI have used Horizon for over 6 years now, and while I have looked at a few other software providers, none has shown me any reason to move away from Horizon. I would (and do) recommend Horizon to my colleagues.
ProsHorizon is pretty progressive - I find it intuitive to use and constantly improving.
ConsThe final look of the report could use some updating, and I believe Horizon is working on that constantly.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 11, 2019
Thanks Leigh! We are constantly working on introducing more flexibility to our reports and with the new Report Designer, you can take complete control over the appearance and presentation of your inspection reports. You can read about the new features of Report Designer at https://www.carsondunlop.com/horizon/features/report-writing/
March 5, 2019
Rico S.
March 2, 2019

“The Best of The Best!”

OverallMy experience with Horizon is that the software is design and developed by inspectors for inspectors, with the home buyer and realtor in mind. It's truly a remarkable way of doing things.
ProsMy clients love it! It's consumer friendly! My realtors love the ACTION List and all the hyper links. The buyers say that's it's easy to understand.
ConsThere's nothing I don't like about it. If there's an issue they address it promptly.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 7, 2019
Thank you for your recent review on Capterra! We enjoyed reading your review and appreciate your honest and professional feedback. There is so much industry history with our staff and company in and hearing stories like yours it's truly amazing. I shared your appreciation with our team.
March 2, 2019
Kenny L.
April 24, 2019

“Horizon will make you stand out”

OverallWe operate as a team to do inspections. It allows us to each inspect different systems , it all uploads to the same report. It has helped us to be fast and effiscient. Less time report writing equals more time for Inspections and higher profit for your time spent.
ProsHorizon produces an easy to understand report that looks great and makes you stand out. You can personalize and add your own items to make report writing much faster.
ConsIt doesn't have the ability for you to use videos unless you upload them to you tube.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Hi Kenny, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to know that we could help your team save time writing reports and increase your profit earning potential!
TOM P.

“user friendly”

Overallvery good
Prostotal package . A complete business package
ConsDo not have issues with the software. it is basically my lack of skills that limit what I can do. The continuing support is very important. I do not like the thought of getting a Ticket for service because this adds to the response time.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 5, 2019
Hi Tom, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We provide several webinars on a consistent basis that allow you to gain useful knowledge that will increase your user experience and the benefits you get from Horizon software. You can go to this link anytime to see what webinars are available. https://www.carsondunlop.com/horizon/horizon-training/
Mike M.

“Good but not great ”

OverallI really like the reports that horizon generates. The app is easy to use to capture inspection data once you've got it mapped out. I don't like that it's still tied to a desktop. It's feels antiquated. There should be more options on the app like video recording and full photo editing. There should be no need to ever sit down at a desk to finish up the report.
ProsThe report that the software generates is second to none
ConsFeels more dated than some other software

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Hi Mike, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your comments and we are working hard to provide continuous improvement for Horizon. We will keep you updated with new changes as we make them. Team Horizon
John D.
May 7, 2019

“Not the cheapest and for good reason”

OverallI have been using the package for over 5 years now and I am impressed with the overall ease of use and look of the reports. Clients seem to like them as well.
ProsThe ability to schedule, report and publish very professional looking reports to my clients
ConsPrice. It is inline with one other provider that I know of, but far more expensive than others. The necessity for paying in US dollars and being in Canada only inflates the cost of use.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 9, 2019
Great to hear your clients love your reports! They are a major contributor for design feedback on Horizon's professional presentation and content.
May 7, 2019
Andrew D.
Approved Inspector
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

“Why I Use Hirizon”

OverallHorizon allows me to prepare detailed, good looking reports that my clients love.
ProsData entry - text and pictures - is easy and the published appearance is totally professional.
ConsMost homes contain similar data that will always reappear in from home to home. For ease of entry Horizon is best organized using simple templates which cover these items take which take time to draft and organize. Once you've invested that time though it's easy sailing.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 7, 2019
Really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear from multi-inspector firms like yourself and the folks at Mike Holmes Inspections.
Tom W.
April 30, 2019

“Home Inspection Report Writing Software”

ProsHorizon has a clean interface, is intuitive, has little/no learning curve and produces good looking reports. It is also quite customizable but not in an overwhelming way that some other programs offer.
ConsThe inability to format text (bold, italic, colour, etc.) is frustrating at times and terrible page breaks which make some reports look a bit odd.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 1, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to comment Tom! We're glad you and customers love the professional format, content and overall presentation. We'll reach out to show you more cool features to customize text and layout.
Chris C.

“Love it!”

OverallThe customer service department is outstanding! They are constantly adding new features and upgrades.
ProsVery clean and professional report! Myself an my clients like the live links to switch between sections of the report.
ConsThere not very many options in the infield app in regards to the annotations on the pictures which means more time at home on the computer verses spending time with the family.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 26, 2019
Hi Chris, we appreciate your review. We're proud of how unique and effective the report is to use for Home buyers. If your clients love your reports then we've done our job.
Murray P.
Inspector
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“My Horizon ”

ProsThe App :The ability to create a report in live time ,inserting pictures and comments of concerns while onsite limits the liability of forgetfulness . The desktop : The ability to import from different external sources into the report, allowing the Inspector to create a informative and illustrated inspection report for Clients .
ConsNot all at desk features are available on the Phone app .

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 15, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Murray! The mobile app is a great way to collect the data you need in the field and save time when writing your report.
Nick W.

“Business in a box”

OverallI have not tried any other software. My experience so far is excellent. I also received feedback from a couple of my clients and they are quite impressed with the format and clarity of the inspection report.
ProsThere's a lot I like about the software. I especially like the fact that it's a cloud based program, which makes it easy for me to access or write my reports from any of my devices, anytime. I take advantage of the mobile application where I can actually add pictures and start building the report while I'm still onsite. It saves me a lot time when I get back to the office.
ConsThis is only nitpicking but it would be nice if my personal calendar events would push into Horizon's schedule.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on September 30, 2019
Hi Nick, Thanks for the awesome feedback!
Kelly B.
Principle/owner

“Horizon Inspection Software”

ProsI like including both factual pictures and illustrations in my report. I like the fact it is web based.
ConsI wish I could do a report in no longer than 1 hour. It takes about 2 to 3 hours to complete the report.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 17, 2019
Your feedback is greatly appreciated Kelly. As Educators, Software providers and Home Inspectors we strive to provide value and professionalism into everything we do. Contact us directly or visit our blogs about report writing to see tips for best practices and optimize report writing.
Chris G.
HOME INSPECTOR
April 24, 2019

“My opinion about Horizon report software.”

OverallVery please with the software and the ability to change things up and keep things in order for better report writing.
ProsIt is easy to understand and use. Very user friendly.
ConsI find the mobile app very difficult to use and maneuver. I just don't get it at times

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 26, 2019
Hi Chris, thanks for your review of Horizon. You have a complete list of inspection content on all platforms, which can be a lot on smaller devices. We'd be happy to give you a personal tour and tips using Horizon Mobile.
Matt D.
Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Horizon is the communication foundation for your inspection business. ”

OverallThe system is easy to use and provides the customer with a detailed report that is attractive and easy to understand.
ProsThe system is easy to use and provides the customer with a detailed report that is attractive and easy to understand.
ConsIt would be nice if you could add videos.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Matt, we Thank You for taking the time to provide your feedback and thoughts. We're happy to hear how well Horizon has been working for you and that your clients love the professional reports you create.
Josh A.
Inspector, Owner
May 1, 2019

“Best reporting on the market”

OverallI've been using this for 8 years full time and it has been a huge help in keeping my business with the best reporting in my market!
ProsEase of use and multi-user function. I love the auto diagrams that can be added to the report. The formatting of the report.
ConsMost of the issues I have had have been fixed with upgrades.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 2, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Josh! We think so too and glad to have you on board as we grow and innovate.
Ryan M.

“Best by far”

OverallI've utilized many home inspection report software packages in the past. Horizon in my experience is the crown jewel.
ProsAn easy to use, and quick report writing program.
ConsI've had to write several recommendations that were missing from the software.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 1, 2019
Very much appreciate your review Ryan! As a home inspection company ourselves, we're able to design reporting features to simplify, save clicks and time.
Ronnie M.
Owner/ Inspector

“Long term client ”

OverallAny issues I have had with Horizons has been addressed immediately. The rep is great to deal with.
ProsHow easy it is to use and how professional the report looks when completed.
ConsReports cannot be completed and sent out on a mobile phone.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 9, 2019
It makes us very happy to have been working with you for so long Ron. Looking forward to coming out your way again soon.
Rich T.

“User for years”

ProsAdds the implications and professional photos
ConsI'm not tech savvy, there are a lot of auto features that I don't take advantage of

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Hi Rich, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your comments. You can have a look at the many webinars we have that will provide you more information on how to access those auto-features. https://www.carsondunlop.com/horizon/horizon-training/
Doug B.
April 23, 2019

“Easy to read reports”

OverallI get referrals because of the high quality reports it produces.
ProsI like that it produces reports that my clients can easily read.
ConsThat items I create don't save past notes & implications.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Hi Doug, Thanks for your review. Our Report Writing feature is constantly getting better. You can learn more about our new Report Designer at https://www.carsondunlop.com/horizon/features/report-writing/
April 23, 2019
Monica B.

“Good product..but”

ProsEase of use most times...clients and real estate like it .
ConsGeared too much Canadian customers. I'd like to be on a team for US users.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 2, 2019
We appreciate your feedback Monica. Clients and agents provide important feedback in our business. Horizon is the only software fully customizable and designed for all of North America.
Fredrick W.

“Best in my opinion”

OverallEASY TO SHARE WITH CLIENTS AND AGENT
ProsIts easy to set up and start using. Very impressed with the ability to customize using my logos
ConsNot really crazy about the time zone setting

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
Hi Frederick, Thanks for your review. We appreciate your comments. We are constantly updating the features and will keep you informed of any new changes. Team Horizon
Gary W.
President / Owner
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Great Software”

OverallI will keep using this product as long as I can.
ProsEasy to use and great report for clients
ConsSome items reported as bugs still remain after a number of years.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 17, 2019
Thank you for ranking Horizon so highly Gary! Horizon continues to develop and keep our infrastructure up to date. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as a Horizon Professional. The Horizon Team
Rich M.

“Best report system ”

OverallIt fits right into my needs.
ProsIt is very easy to learn. It becomes second nature. It is extremely reliable.
ConsIt's available for my competitors to use.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 3, 2019
Thanks Rich, I love it! Keep an eye out for more updates coming soon. We'll notify you in the newsletter and message board for updates.
Wally C.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“President”

OverallGreat user experience and great training support.
ProsWorks well for commercial and residential
ConsAll is good with Horizon I have no complaints.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 7, 2019
Thanks for your review on Capterra and for being a Professional Horizon customer. We enjoyed training with your team on both Residential and Commercial business lines.
Adam J.
Construction, 1-10 employees
May 4, 2019

“Owner/Inspector ”

Overall Great feedback from clients on report layouts
ProsPersonalized narrative options Automatic payment platform
ConsNo negative issues. Easy to use for me and my employees

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on May 10, 2019
Great to hear your clients are impressed with your Horizon reports. It's great to be working with your team!
May 4, 2019
Kyle T.
March 3, 2019

“Year in review”

OverallPersonally don't understand why other inspectors are not using Horizon. I have tired several and nothing compares to them quality of thea reports.
ProsIntegration ;with, Google calendar, payment processing, homebinder and several other 3rd party. Customization : make it feel the way you want, professional Designed by industry leaders
ConsBlank spaces on report between sections looks unprofessional. Glichy host possibly causes application to freeze on occasion. Customer support just tells you it's fine. Price listed in US funds which shows it true target market. Nothing else.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 11, 2019
Thanks for your feedback Kyle! Our latest release of Report Designer gives you unlimited formatting control to remove white space, resize images and more. We're happy you know Horizon delivers the most Professional report in the industry.
March 3, 2019
Richard C.

“Second to none”

OverallI've received many compliments on the look of the report from both agents and clients alike.
ProsThis software is easy to use and edit and the support while seldom needed is great. I have agents who only use me because of the quality and simplicity of reading the report. The appearance of the finished product looks clean and very professional.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything as this software has it all.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 7, 2019
Thanks Richard for your review. We continue to make our report writer easier to use and more flexible. Your input is always appreciated.
Ed B.
Inspector

“Why I chose Horizan”

OverallI have even been able to modify the report process to allow use for mold and air quality tests
ProsCustomizable Easy and fast set up Customer support All inclusive
ConsI compared horizan to 3 other programs and haven't found anything I dislike yet

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 5, 2019
Hi Ed, thanks for your review. We are glad that you are able to customize Horizon software to better fit your needs. Your comments are much appreciated and we will continue to provide flexibility and additional benefits through future updates.
Doug L.
Self-employed
March 7, 2017

“Great check list software, but fails to allow for a library of specific narrative ”

OverallI feel a need to describe specific issues of the inspection with narrative comments, and although 'Horizon' allows you to view the last comment, it has no allowance for reference to a library of past related comments that I have made, which I could reference to a current situation. Horizon refers to a vast theory data base but doesn't allow for me to describe specifically the clients situation in my own words unless I type them in each report....which I feel is necessary in giving them a 'client specific' inspection report. I prefer a narrative based report and being able to refer to my past comments, rather than a checklist report.
ProsThe interactive nature of the reporting, scheduling , billing etc
ConsI have to type my 'client specific' comments each time they may be required instead of being able to reference each one and tweaking them to my specific report needs. I understand that one can refer to the last comment, but I don't think you can scan a library of comments for quick reference to one that meets ones specific needs.
Recommendations to other buyersI think Horizon could fairly easily meet the needs of those interested in a narrative report style by facilitating a library of standardized comments. You could probably take over both those market segments.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on August 17, 2017
Hello Doug, We appreciate your feedback and trial of Horizon Inspection Software. Horizon comes loaded with over 6000 comments ready for Home Inspectors to use out of the box. Horizon lets you easily add custom comments on the fly to build your narrative library. Use our Power Search and SpeedWrite features to save time reporting. We'd be happy to arrange a free demonstration or help with your specific needs at carsondunlop.com or 800 268 7070 ext. 243
March 7, 2017
Karen C.

“Home inspector”

OverallExcellent
ProsEasy to use easy to train apprentice clear guidance on tablet computer or phone.
ConsLimited to number of photos to use and not sure how to remove items I entered

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on April 25, 2019
We appreciate your feedback Karen. Centralized management, content and control makes it easy for Multi-inspector firms to add new inspectors. Be aware we recently increased photo capacity to 200/report.
Ken W.
October 30, 2016

“Software challenge ”

OverallI have completed over 1300 inspections using Horizon software before switching from different software. Horizon reports are the easiest for a homeowner to understand. I have yet to see a report as complete, ease of use, understandable without a key to read, with support when needed. My challenge was to find an easy to write, understand report writing software which ended with Horizon. Other inspection companies do not come close. (Homeguage has a lot to offer but Horizon in my opinion is more user friendly)

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on October 31, 2016
Thank you from everyone in the Horizon Team Ken! As a cloud service we take pride in working with our Professional Inspector community and love hearing about your successes! Thanks again, John
October 30, 2016
William H.
July 24, 2019

“Great report and help”

OverallSet up the appointment on my laptop then go to inspection and up load photos then write report.
ProsI was able to get one on one report writing help along with adding some features to my report to suit my needs better and able to promote it to some of my property management customers. Thank you.
Consno cons just needed to take more time to learn the software better.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on July 26, 2019
Hi William, Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to help you meet and exceed the needs of your customers. To your success, The Horizon Team
July 24, 2019
Amr S.

“Excellent Software”

ProsIt is very easy, professional, good price and valuable product
ConsThe flexibility to remove unneeded illustrations

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on September 30, 2019
Hi Amr, Thanks for the great review. It is possible to remove illustrations, if you need help please contact us at 1-800-268-7070 or visit our helpdesk at http://bit.ly/HZNsupport
Robin W.
March 1, 2016

“Great Reporting Package.”

OverallI switched to Horizon from another package. There are several features within Horizon which many other packages simply do not have. Now is it the best, well that certainly is a matter of opinion. It is not the least expensive, so if price is an issue then you may wish to look elsewhere. If pricing is not a major factor, then take a look, I think you will like what you find.

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 2, 2016
Hi Robin, We appreciate honest opinions from Horizon Inspection Professionals. We're happy to answer questions or discuss added value, tools and services included. Thanks, The Horizon Team
March 1, 2016
James F.
June 15, 2015

“i've been using this software since 2008 and I'm very satisfied with it”

Overalleasy to customize when necessary and support staff response is always A+

By Carson, Dunlop & Associates on March 2, 2016
Thank you James! It's great to hear from Horizon Professionals in the field. The Horizon Team
June 15, 2015