CallCenterNOW Ratings

Overall

About CallCenterNOW

ChaseData's cloud based Call Center Solution offers leading edge technology and value for call centers with 5 or more agents. Superior performance, customer service, and user friendly interfaces make ChaseData the clear choice for your business needs. Outbound predictive dialing, queued progressive dialing and managed preview dialing are combined in one powerful software suite which easily integrates with a multitude of third party applications. Contact us today to request a free demo. Learn more about CallCenterNOW

Kenneth B.
Director of Systems Engineering
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
July 10, 2017

“ChaseData System was instrumental in easily replacing our premised system while increasing productivity and reducing cost.”

OverallThis solution allowed us to maintain a solid Dialing platform for our organization while substantially reducing cost which is critical in these economic times.
ProsI had worked with a number of Premise Enterprise Dialers in the past and needed to find a powerful Hosted Based solution that could be managed from our main corporate office. We needed a system to be strong with Compliance (DNC) with local, state and Federal Regulations. With the changing Economic trends and with tighter profit margins being pushed we needed to find a powerful solution that could drive and grow our Marketing Company without eating into all of the profits that were being generated. After an intensive search for a replacement of our current Noble System Enterprise Dialer (Premise) we found that ChaseData Dialer was the best solution available. The features that ChaseData Dialer provided us fit our needs along with lowering our cost substantially. Our Business activities include telemarketing, reservations, customer service, and travel agency groups with all needing a combination of Inbound and Outbound Calling with custom Campaign and Scripts needing to be built. We needed to capture and easily access digital recordings of all inbound and outbound calls. We have agents and managers that are located in local and remote offices along with remote agents running from their homes. These are all easily managed from any location within the ChaseData Dialer Solution.
ConsI have no concerns as the system works exactly as it is designed to. Although we had initial concerns over the stability of any Hosted Dialer System we found that was not an issue with the ChaseData Dialer Hosted System as they have built redundancy in the design of their network. If technical issues had arisen it was more of a local service provider issue than with the ChaseData Dialer network.

By ChaseData on July 11, 2017
Thank you Kenneth for your review.
July 10, 2017
Brock S.
COO
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2016

“Better than Five9 or Spitfire!”

OverallI've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month. The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.
ProsI LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast. #1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself. With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!
ConsThe default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).
Recommendations to other buyersTake advantage of the Trial! Seriously! It took MAYBE 20 minutes to set up and they didn't make me listen to their long sales pitch beforehand, they just said "Here you go! Enjoy!" No credit card, nothing. Which I thought was a pretty stupid business move, but they obviously earned my business. Very easily I might add, it was a very smooth transition bringing the leads over.
November 1, 2016
Samuel R.
Production Manager
October 26, 2017

“Great software, and top notch customer support!”

OverallIt has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.
ProsThis software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company. The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each of our employees through the process of installing, or using, the software. They pick up the phone within seconds, no 15 minute queues. They give you their phone extensions so you are able to speak to someone on a constant basis making it easier for you, and them, to get through the problem quicker. We have tried other dialing software, and nothing has compared to the ease of use, and support we have gotten from Chase. Overall it's been more than just a business transaction, it's been a partnership with Chase that we plan on using from here on out!
ConsOnce in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

By ChaseData on October 27, 2017
Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.
October 26, 2017
Reed L.
Director of Operations
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2017

“Long Time Customer of Chase Data Corporation (Since 2003 when Predictive Dialers were Premise Based)”

OverallCloud Based Call Center Software that is extremely reliable with robust features and reporting.
ProsVery Easy to Use , Extremely Reliable, Robust Features. The customer tech support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We have been a long time customer of Chase Data Corporation. We started using their predictive dialer product in 2003 when Call Center's were premise based and T-1 driven. What used to take 30-60 Days to add additional resources now takes literally hours. We migrated to the Cloud Based CallCenterNow product in 2011 and it has helped us save money while also increasing our calling productivity. The ability to easily add agents (remote and onsite) is very satisfying. Also, over the years the developmental team has responded very quickly to our special report and feature enhancement requests.
ConsBecause the software it is Cloud Based you are sometimes at the mercy of your Internet Provider. When we upgraded from 10 to 28 users we had to upgrade our cable modem bandwidth. The Chase Data Technical Support team was very helpful in helping us resolve the bandwidth issues.

By ChaseData on July 7, 2017
Thank you Reed. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review.
July 6, 2017
Brian H.
Technical Project Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“Long Time Customer”

OverallThe ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.
ProsOur company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.
ConsThe Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services.

By ChaseData on November 30, 2018
Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.
November 27, 2018
Courtney S.
Chief Technology Officer
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 30, 2018

“The best support there is, hands down!”

OverallCallCenterNOW can be implemented in short order and will provide you with clear voice communications right out of the box. Furthermore, it can be customised over time to be the tuned instrument you need to reach your clients exactly the way you want to.
Pros1. It works, every time, all the time. You don't need to have the best most robust network to make it work. 2. If there is something you wish it could do or you want it to do but you aren't sure how, ask support. 9 times out of 10 they either can do it or will adjust the system till it does. 3. It is a straightforward and clear system. It does what you expect it to do and in a way that makes sense.
ConsDocumentation is lacking. There isn't much of an operators or administrators guide so you sometimes end up calling support for simple things that require that "tribal knowledge" that is not available elsewhere.

By ChaseData on November 2, 2018
Courtney, thank you for leaving your review. We would love to talk to you more about your experience. If you are available, please call Joe at (888) 739-8218. Thank you!
October 30, 2018
Luis U.
General Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2017

“Excellent Call Center Software”

OverallI have been in the call center business working for several large contact centers as a Call Center Manager and later as a consultant for the contact center industry. I have used premise based systems from the likes of Aspect & Interactive Intelligence and recently for the past 3 years started to use hosted solutions like ViciDial , FIve9, and some of the others. We where having many problems with Hosted Solutions and were thinking of moving back to a premise based solution until one of my colleagues had mentioned to me about ChaseData out of Florida. We gave ChaseData a try 6 months ago and after about a week while trying to get it optimized to our needs I can only say this product is truly amazing. Here are my reasons. Its very powerful with predictive dialing , inbound call handling and prioritizing as well as their reporting and list management features. Secondly, you can customize it the way you want. It was easy to customize for me at least since I am in the business, and last but not least their call quality and the responsive speed of the software especially for the agents is excellent in my opinion. I can only say they have a very good product and something I would highly recommend to others looking for a effective and very robust solution for their contact center needs. To the Tech Team at ChaseData Great Job ..!

By ChaseData on January 24, 2017
Luis, We believe that being attentive to our clients¿ needs is what makes our product and our support world-class. Thank you for leaving such an amazing review and we look forward to working with you for years to come.
January 24, 2017
Sofi O.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
November 5, 2018

“Function + Customization”

OverallWhen you feel like you've bitten off more than you can chew, it helps to have a solid contact in Support who can help. Among others, the support team is knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to understand. Thanks everyone!
ProsIf you're smart and want software to be smart too, try this dialer. The features are extensive and can help one achieve a more specific and effective workflow than others I've tried. Support can show you how to build a lot of different rules and actions, so if you can visualize a flow it's probably achievable in the dialer. The Zapier integration means you can link it to pretty much any other tool and make it an automated part of your overall process.
ConsThere are surprise failures that catch us off guard sometimes. You should not try to replace a traditional telephone setup with this service unless you have someone available full-time to troubleshoot and help you get things working again when there's a hiccup. Also, be familiar with your goal. There are a lot of ways to integrate other tools, so try mapping out your process before you launch, that way your initial setup will result in a system that does what you want and won't need as much time to become effective.
November 5, 2018
Mike B.
Branch Manager
January 26, 2018

“Great service and awesome people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for service!”

ProsI've worked with dialer companies for 2 decades. While each have had their ups and downs, chase data has proven to be elite in all categories. Customer service is always there to help and does their best to accommodate problems in real time. The support staff has provided amazing service and maintained professionalism at all times. Anyone using a dialer knows how stressful this sector can be, and downtime can feel like an eternity. I can't stress enough how lucky we are to have the support from Chase data as they continue to be leaders in this industry. You guys rock!!!
ConsAgent screens tend to freeze at times. We experience minor issues at times, but nothing that typically disrupts the overall flow for the day.

By ChaseData on January 29, 2018
Mike, Thank you for your review. We always appreciate getting feedback from our clients.
January 26, 2018
Steve B.
Sr. Manager
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2017

“I have been using the Chase Data dialer system for almost two years.”

OverallTech support and functionality
ProsThe customer support is AWESOME...NEVER have to wait for support. The features and functionality are the best value for the money. I tried and tested several different dialer systems, and always came back to this one. Features for the money and tech support are the two main reasons I continue with this one. Their voice mail drop allows you to drop the VM immediate when the answering machine domes on...you DO NOT have to wait for the end of the message and the beep.
ConsTech Support goes down at 3:30 Pacific time. They need to add SMS and email drops. They are working on SMS drop now I understand. Back office could be less cumbersome.

By ChaseData on June 22, 2017
Steve, thank you for your review and your feedback. We are continually looking at the feedback from our clients and making modifications based on what is the most important. SMS is definitely at the top of the list. We are working on it and we will keep you posted. Thank you for being a loyal ChaseData customer.
Dimitrios K.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 25, 2017

“Easy to use. Easy set up. Very customizable for our needs. ”

OverallIncreased ROI. Increased contacts and sales. Reports. Call monitoring.
ProsI am able to not only monitor agents easily but also view their production. This is a dialer that works on two levels. It's easy to use out of the box, while also being entirely customizable for whatever our needs are. Compared to other dialer such as Five 9 we have been using, I just find it flows better. If I have any questions support is there to help.
ConsThere is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over. I called support and they sorted it out quick. That's about it.

By ChaseData on June 26, 2017
Dimitrios, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep an eye for new reporting features coming soon.
June 25, 2017
Scott G.
Consultant
Financial Services, Unspecified
February 8, 2016

“Great dialer and great support for good price”

ProsIt seems to do a great job of weeding out answering machines without excessive delay in transferring calls to agents. It also does a great job of keeping agents busy, shortening wait times between calls, without sending the drop rate through the roof. Other solutions I've tried seemed to force a choice between unacceptably high drop rates or bored agents waiting for calls. The support is also friendly and usually prompt. With any high tech or complex product good live support is essential. ChaseData has delivered for me.
ConsI'd really like to have the ability to query and update our lists with free form SQL queries. Many complex searches and updates are not possible or timely. I find the easiest way is to export the list, make my changes in another program, and then re-import. I wish that wasn't necessary. For the price and performance in more critical areas though I'm not complaining.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you have good steady internet connectivity and adequate bandwidth if you are using VoIP. I've found that most problems with call quality are related to bandwidth or network issues. If you are using soft phones don't run a lot of other software and keep your computers free of spyware or viruses. A busy or poorly running computer will also destroy call quality. No call center software can overcome these problems on it's own.
Chelsea C.
Director of Business Development and Inside Sales
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
November 20, 2018

“ChaseData Call Center Review”

ProsChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!
ConsI could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

By ChaseData on November 26, 2018
Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.
November 20, 2018
Chris F.
Marketing Coordinator
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2018

“Customer service is excellent”

OverallCustomer service is phenomenal!!! Any time I have an issue two of the customer reps are always there to help me resolve any issue I am having. They always have a great attitude and are very courteous. I speak with one of them at least twice a week and she is amazing. I would highly recommend this system to anyone in this industry based solely on how well they treat their customers.
ProsMy favorite part of this system is the customer service.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is that I can't see how many calls each agent has on the live dashboard.

By ChaseData on November 20, 2018
Chris, thank you for your review. We appreciate you take the time to give us your feedback. Our team prides themselves on having stellar service, all around! From every touch point at ChaseData, we want you to feel like you are our utmost important thing to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share this and being a loyal customer.
November 16, 2018
Kenneth O.
March 1, 2018

“ Chase has been the answer to our phone success in achieving a 90% average on our answered calls! ”

OverallConsistency
ProsThe product is easy to use and allows us to effectively manage our call center operations. From the reporting to real-time data, ChaseData helps meet our customer needs. They are also quick to reply and assist with any administration functions we need assistance with. The level of service we receive is amazing! Our Account Manager is always happy to assist. We have looked at other platforms, but continue to use Chase for its efficiency and sturdiness. It is truly the Ferrari of dialers.
ConsThe only con i would say is that it is a little little pricey above the competitors. There is an old saying is you do get what you pay for in business. It's worth it.

By ChaseData on March 5, 2018
Kenneth, thank you for your review.
March 1, 2018
Brian H.
IT Director
Government Administration, Unspecified
January 12, 2016

“We have been a Chase Data Call Center Customer since 2002 ”

ProsWe have been using Chase Data Corp's Predictive Dialer since 2002 (13 Years). We had their Premise Based system at several locations ranging from 5-Users to 125-Users. The users loved the product because of the intuitive Interfaces and Quick Dialer Administrator and Agent training. We have been using the Cloud based systems for 5-years and it has been absolutely fantastic. We have gone months without having to contact the Technical Support Department and it is usually a functionality question. The product is very easy to integrate into your existing systems.
ConsWe don't have to call much but sometimes we have to go through several levels to get a Senior Tech. But the important thing is that they always answer the phone and always get back to you in a efficient manner
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure to ask about Existing System Integration. We have been able to seamlessy integrate our existing systems with this software where the user thinks it is one complete solution.
January 12, 2016
Daniel D.
Vice President of Operations
November 1, 2018

“Excellent Dialer”

ProsUser friendly Dedicated and helpful support team Fantastic features Affordable compared to big name competitors The team at Chase Data is always trying to improve the features and quality of the system
ConsCan't think of anything negative to say. Very grateful to have this software after years of dealing with big name dialers that cost a lot more, tons of tech issues, and the support was not helpful. Couldn't be happier to be using Chase Data for our business.

By ChaseData on November 16, 2018
Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback on your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come.
November 1, 2018
Matthew E.
Construction, Unspecified
April 18, 2016

“Great Value, Great System”

ProsSimplicity, ease of use and low cost is what I like best about Chase Data. I have a lot on my plate as a an owner of a construction company. Chase Data is easy to use and doesn't require a lot of attention. I've been using Chase for quite a few years I would guess since 2008. Last year I briefly tried one of their popular competitors one that many people have heard of and it was a horrible experience. They were constantly bugging me and their system didn't run nearly as well. I couldn't wait to get back running on Chase Data.
ConsA few years ago we had problems with calls breaking up, but they have since fixed the problem. Although it has improved greatly over the last 3 or 4 years communication seems a little labored from time to time when we have questions or need tech. support.
Recommendations to other buyersGo with Chase Data. You won't regret it. This is a great system to run.
April 18, 2016
Ludnel S.
Deputy Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 29, 2017

“Handles large volumes of inbound calls and outbound calls with no downtime.”

OverallMuch more efficient phonebank fundraising.
ProsEasy to set up and very, very, very easy to train volunteer fundraising operators. Once our funds drives have ended we then use the system to follow up with pledge donors. Compared to our old process, ChaseData has yielded more net collected donations in less time. I would highly recommend this software to all non-profits.
ConsThere really are no cons but we learned that we need more broadband bandwidth because of the volume of calls the system was able to handle. We secured more bandwidth, problem solved.

By ChaseData on October 5, 2017
Thank you Ludnel for your review.
September 29, 2017
Arvin F.
Electronic Virtual Assistant
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
December 4, 2018

“Great dialer & essential for call centers”

OverallOverall, ChaseData Call Center works perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the results we got thanks to it.
ProsUser interface is simple and efficient. Awesome aftermarket support team. We can customize the platform to however we need it to be.
ConsIt is highly recommend to check first with internet provider whether they can handle the high bandwidth ChaseData Call Center uses. Self help options for other features could be great. This will make all users familiar with each tools.
December 4, 2018
Jenna J.
Vice President
Marketing and Advertising, Unspecified

“Zuni Telesales Review”

ProsChaseData allows us manage our lead base with simplicity and manipulate our data how and when we want real time without importing and exporting the list every time. I like that we can not only monitor our agents phone calls but look at there screen through desktop sharing, that makes managing agents a lot easier. I also like that I can get a live person on the phone when I need to and send in a support ticket and get it handled immediately, I run a call center and right now is important in this business. For a company to be able to offer all this and be one of the most cost effective solutions out there is truly a blessing for call centers!
ConsThere is no ability to have Voice Mails or Reports automatically emailed.
Recommendations to other buyersThink about what is the most important thing for your business. Is it reliability, simplicity, customer service or cost of service. These guys can deliver on all aspects.
Walter G.
Self-employed
August 29, 2016

“Chase Data software has helped by increasing call center productivity”

ProsWhat I like about the software is that it is very user friendly and even a person with little tech knowledge can use this system.The new software upgrades are great, from being able to download reports to the automatic recording is a great tool for our call center. Chase Data employees are very polite and always willing to help whether its a big issue or something that is as simple as how to log in.
ConsI can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about the product or vendor.
Recommendations to other buyersMy recommendation would be before you choose a dialing software talk to the sales rep at Chase Data look at there presentation and they are willing to give a trial for you to see the software work. You will not be disappointed with the results.
Ryan O.
Director of DefenderCare
November 2, 2017

“From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData. ”

OverallMade my call center much more efficeient
ProsVery fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.
ConsOne change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

By ChaseData on November 3, 2017
Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.
November 2, 2017
Josh H.
February 20, 2018

“All positive ”

ProsBilling department is always spot on and always reachable with questions Easy to work with people
ConsAll positive at this point the team has grown and all seems to be working correctly.

By ChaseData on February 21, 2018
Thank you Joshua for your review!
February 20, 2018
Todd S.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2017

“Customer service is outstanding . Owner is a genius. Great company .”

OverallAny time I need help they are there. The functionality and simplicity is fantastic. Best system ever. Priced right .
ProsEase and comfort . Huns along.
ConsCan't think of any.
Recommendations to other buyersGet the Chase Data System . Wise decision.

By ChaseData on March 29, 2017
Thank you Todd! We think you are pretty awesome too.
March 2, 2017
Chad K.
Director of Sales
Telecommunications, Unspecified
March 3, 2016

“Outbound Sales”

ProsReally enjoyed the ease of using the program as a representative, in regards to making client notes, dispositions, and ease of finding information. We employ a good amount of people aged 40 and up and they were adapt to using a computer. As for an administrator, loading leads was easy, and finding and pulling reports was a breeze.
ConsWhenever there were issues, there was a lot of problems that surfaced. Working with Chase for over two years, there was a problem every time, so maybe have more end-user testing before releasing.
Recommendations to other buyersMore end user trials and easier ticket submission/ responce.
March 3, 2016
Robert Z.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
February 20, 2016

“Chase Data Superior System and Excellent Service”

ProsI have tried most of the Call Center Services over the past 20 years, the Chase Data System has all the features and benefits of the huge high cost systems and it is all web based. Any time there is a problem I get fast assistance, as most know that is rare with this type of vendor. The system is very easy to use and has a better contact ratio than most VOIP based systems. We look forward to the new moving to their new platform as we hear it has even more useful features to make our job even easier.
ConsNot as many training videos as we might like, but not to much we do not like about the vendor or the product, it is one vendor that requires very little attention as the service is spot on, refreshing to say the least.
Recommendations to other buyersTry other and you will see the difference in the ease of use and how well the system works with almost ZERO down time in over 9 months of service, that has saved us a lot in time and money.
February 20, 2016
Arlen G.
Dialer/Data Management Technician
June 30, 2015

“Exceeded my expectations”

OverallI have been working with Dialers for 15 years and I have experience with several different systems. I had used Chase briefly in my previous employment and when my new company decided to look for a new solution I recommended we give Chase a try. After a test run we decided to make the change and have been using Chase for a little over a month. We are very pleased with all aspects of the system. It is very user friendly with a a shallow learning curve. The data management app is full featured and easily manipulated. Recordings are very accessible and the DNC management is easy to use with virtually no instruction needed. The reporting feature is well rounded and supplies detailed reports that can be exported in different formats. The help files need a little work and the scripting doesn't give us as many options as we would like, but Dan Cleary and his guys are responsive to all of our questions and issues. I look forward to a long and productive relationship with Chase.

By ChaseData on October 12, 2015
Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been passed throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review. Sincerely, A. Macklai, CEO/Founder
June 30, 2015
Kathy L.
April 29, 2015

“User friendly, numerous informative reports to choose from, friendly customer service”

OverallAbout 7 or 8 years ago when my company made the transition from manual dialing to a predictive dialer for our market research reps, we had tried several companies previous to ChaseData. ChaseData seemed to be the best fit for what we were looking for at that time, which was basically a user friendly software. Through some testing and several upgrades over the years, I can say that ChaseData was the right choice. Whenever we needed changes made to the software to benefit the company's production, ChaseData always complied. Despite a few "hiccups" with these changes, any issues were resolved in a timely manner. When new reps came on board with my company, ChaseData takes numerous calls helping them downloading the software and also checking for any issues they may have on their own pc's to prevent the software from working up to it's potential My company has continued to grow over the years and ChaseData software has helped in making that possible.

By ChaseData on October 12, 2015
Thank you for the great review, everyone here at ChaseData is 100% committed to creating, customizing and supporting the very best call center software solutions with one goal in mind - your call center's success. Your praise has been pass throughout our company and will serve to inspire everyone here to "live up to" your sterling review. Sincerely, A. Macklai, CEO/Founder
April 29, 2015
Brian C.
CISO-CTO
February 16, 2015

“If you use a different dialer in your operations, I recommend switching to ChaseData!”

OverallIn a Contract CTO position for a client (NDA), I tried two other dialers. They both failed miserably! Problems switching to Chase Dialer Fixed: * Imports and Exports from the Database are a Snap. * Managing Campaigns, seriously easy. * Sales Support Before, During Testing and Once Live EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. * Agents were up and running within hours with limited training because it is so intuitive. * Productivity as a Result? WOW! It is easy to "Think" you are saving money with a cheaper solution, until you use this and see what you didn't get from the others, because your previous dialer simply can't compare. Real Time Reports you don't have to check your inbox for, live, on the monitor with the capability to monitor, coach, barge into any call from anywhere you can access the web. Reports that don't need to be produced by aggregating data from multiple sources. Log in, select what you want and click, full history and stats to within seconds of real time.

Adam W.
December 1, 2015

“Chasing the Competition Away!!”

OverallWe were searching for a predictive dialer solution to replace our in-house ViciDial set up. Having worked with legacy systems in the past such as Noble Sysytems, and Spitfire, I knew what I was looking for in a dialer. I was a little leary of using a SaaS cloub based solution, and placing the controls over the dialling algorithims in the hands of someone else..but I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised ath not only the ease of use and set-up, but the reliability as well. Chase does deliver on the 99.99 % uptime promise, we have had only one day where there was a hardware failure in the data center, that affected our dialer, but the guys at Chase were upfront about it, worked around the clock to get us back up, and provided a generous credit for the inconvenience. Embracing technology, whether new or legacy is not without risk, any whomever you choose for your dialling needs will at somepoint or another have an issue. Hence the standard 99.99% uptime . For my call center which consists of 16 agents, working 2 shifts of 6 hrs each, we couldn't be happier with Chase Data in every aspect of my dealings with Chase, even down to the billing department. I HIGHY recommend CHASE DATA as an outbound or blended solution, you wont be disappointed.
December 1, 2015
Lynnsey Anner M.
Recruitment Call Center Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
March 26, 2019

“Support for a new customer.”

OverallThe call center functionality is new for our business and ChaseData has made the transition very smooth for us. Anytime I have questions or require support ChaseData is able to set up a meeting to walk me through or their Chatline has assisted me. All my interactions have been very positive. This software will assist me in tracking performance and managing my customer's contact in a more efficient manner.
ProsThe system is very easy to use. Any questions I have had have been handled professional and efficiently . My account rep, as well as the online chat support, have been extremely helpful and attentive. I have utilized these support methods numerous times.
ConsI am still learning the system but I have not found any cons at this time.

By ChaseData on April 1, 2019
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.
March 26, 2019
Robert Z.
President, CMO
June 5, 2015

“Hands down the best dialer program we have ever used”

OverallAfter using, testing and talking to other predictive dialing systems we found Chase Data, we were skeptical at first as we have tried so many other systems to support our call center(s) and the one were using was constantly dropping calls, to much lag time after words were said before the other party heard them and never ending static we decided to change. After explaining our situation, Dan and G were extremely helpful and had us set up and dialing again in no time with none of the problems were experienced with the other vendors. I have been running call centers for over 25 years and it is refreshing to find a vendor like Chase Data that cares as much about our success as we do. Bravo Zulu (Military term for Job Well Done) to the team over there, we look forward to seeing what the future has in store with what we consider one of our most trusted vendors.

June 5, 2015
Rob S.
Vice President Of Sales
Insurance, 11-50 employees
June 22, 2017

“Extremely satisfied with Chase Data and their Support , Nick is one of the best there .”

OverallSales . Alot of sales .
ProsIt works and is stable , also takes out voicemails and is a power house software. Compared to other dialers we have used in the past this one is hands down the best in the industry .
ConsWish they had a App for Admin for mobile or tablet device to use when your away from the office to see the dashboard at all times .

By ChaseData on June 23, 2017
Thank you Rob for your review. Our team appreciates your feedback.
HENRY O.
CEO/PRESIDENT
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
October 22, 2016

“GREAT PRODUCT!!!”

OverallI USUALLY DON'T LEAVE REVIEWS, I MORE SO READ THEM WHILE DOING RESEARCH BUT THIS PRODUCT DEFINITELY DESERVES MY KIND WORDS. FIRST THING, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS GREAT. THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE EVEN ON YOUR FIRST TIME OF USE, BUT IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ALWAYS ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE. 2ND THING, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE PRODUCT. IM REGULARLY FINDING OUT NEW THINGS THAT I CAN DO TO BE EVEN MORE EFFICIENT. MY ADVICE TO ANY BUSINESS RUNNING A SALES ROOM, CUSTOMER SERVICE ROOM OR TECH SUPPORT ROOM WOULD BE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT FIRST.......
Pros-GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECH SUPPORT -PRODUCT CONTAINS MANY TOOLS TO BE EFFICIENT
Recommendations to other buyersMY ADVICE TO ANY BUSINESS RUNNING A SALES ROOM, CUSTOMER SERVICE ROOM OR TECH SUPPORT ROOM WOULD BE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT FIRST
October 22, 2016
Matt L.
Sales Mgr
Law Enforcement, 11-50 employees
February 7, 2019

“Callcenter review”

ProsThe software is modern, customer service is fantastic!
ConsSoftware updated without proper notification.

By ChaseData on February 25, 2019
Thank you Matt for your review! We appreciate your input and feedback always.
February 7, 2019
Carlos M.
IT Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
December 17, 2018

“Very good positive experience... support is awesome!!!”

ProsSoftware comes with a lot of great features for Admin and Agent side. Very useful tools make easy the work using this Dialer App. Best part, you can integrate links into it. making easier the access for the Agent.
ConsOverall, no negative complaints about it.

By ChaseData on January 7, 2019
Thank you Carlos for your review. We appreciate this.
December 17, 2018
Samuel R.
Production Coordinator
November 15, 2016

“Chase Data is exactly what we were looking for! ”

OverallChase Data is exactly what we were looking for! The software itself is easy to use, accomplishes what we need to be successful, and helped us grow as a company. To top it off, working with the people at Chase has been an even greater part of this amazing experience. Their willingness to help and make sure everything runs smoothly has been over and above what many others would do!
Pros- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice
Cons- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support at Chase it has never slowed us down or been a issue.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are thinking of switching to a different dialing system, Chase Data should be at the top of your list.
November 15, 2016
Brian L.
Director of Marketing
Hospitality, Unspecified
May 18, 2016

“Wouldn't use another dailer for my business!!”

ProsThere are many things about it that I really love. The customer service is top notch. The ease of training my people on it was a breeze. Overall, great dialer and very affordable to any size business!!
ConsI have not seen anything that I don't like about it...
Recommendations to other buyersIf you want a company that doesn't matter what size you are and treats you the same. Then ChaseData is the only way to go!! It is so user friendly and the monitoring tools are amazing to help your reps be more successful.
May 18, 2016
bryan c.
AMBR
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“ChaseData Review”

ProsEase of use as well as call monitoring tools
ConsFDNC intergration would be most beneficial. Maybe integrate FDNC scrubbing.

By ChaseData on September 11, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all your feedback.
September 10, 2019
Sara M.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
July 13, 2018

“Great software for a reasonable price”

ProsIt's a pretty well rounded and easy to use dialer. Support gets back to you fast. You pay a flat monthly rate for unlimited calling plus voicemail included.
ConsI closed and reopened my business with only two people and I could no longer get an account because they don't allow less than two.
July 13, 2018
Rafael V.
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
February 25, 2019

“5 star service ”

Overall10/10 will recoomend to everyone in the call center industry
ProsWhen things dont go as expected they have a great customer service team
ConsThat you cant have more then one admin on one PC ( multiple campaigns)

By ChaseData on February 27, 2019
Thank you Rafael for your review and kind words. We always appreciate your feedback.
February 25, 2019
Justin T.
Financial Services, Self-employed
August 29, 2016

“ChaseData is the Best Predictive Dialer on the marker by far. ”

ProsMy favorite thing about the dialer software is their is very little lag time between calls and the sub campaign feature really sets you target your lists. I also like the easy set-up for adding additional call reps.
ConsNothing at this time. If I have a problem it is fixed in a timely manner.
Recommendations to other buyersGive Chasedata a try if you are shopping around. You will not be sorry.
Nichelle R.
Administrative Assistant
November 12, 2013

“Top Notch Service and Support Team!! ”

OverallWe have used many different auto dialer systems and Chase Data has them ALL beat! Not only because of their easy to use and easy to understand software but because of the Awesome support team they have working along side! One representative we work with 99% of the time goes above and beyond to tend to our needs, there's no smoke and mirrors or any flaming hoops to jump through. They are always on top of it and do what they can to get any and all issues resolved promptly - in most cases within minutes! We have recommended Chase Data to many different establishments and will continue to do so! Chase Data has the best team any business could ask to work along side with! Keep up the amazing work guys - we appreciate you!!

November 12, 2013
Daniel A.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
September 14, 2016

“Absolutely Love it”

ProsThey help me contact the most customers in the fastest and most organized way possible. Mike is absolutely amazing and has helped me customize a product that is perfect for me.
ConsNothing they are great. I honestly do not have a bad thing to say about chasedata.
Recommendations to other buyerstry it and you will never go elsewhere. They have gotten a customer for life with me.
September 14, 2016
Andrew S.
February 16, 2015

“ChaseData continues to deliver”

OverallI've used ChaseData for well over 15 years and have watched it grow exponentially. From software to a web based dialing platform I've seen it all and they are still moving right along. Quite a few other companies have come and gone since then and Chase has either out lived or out paced them all. To be fair I have taken one star away from customer service only due to the realities of being around for so long you are bound to run into a few situations that are out of your control dealing with CSR. However, the current team of tech reps are spot on and available when you need them. The only thing I would ask them to do is to make the product I-pad friendly..

Michael G.
Real Estate Sales Person
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2019

“Love this call center”

ProsLove it,Love the techs they know everything
Consits hard to use in the beginning- the admin side

By ChaseData on February 11, 2019
Thank you Michael for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
February 8, 2019
charles a.
IT Manager
Philanthropy, Unspecified
February 23, 2016

“Veterans liking Chase”

ProsCustomer service is prompt & really willing to see that all your needs are met
ConsNot a thing. I think this product is the very best compared to all others i used in the past.
Recommendations to other buyersI have none. I have many years experience with perdictive dialer & Chase is the very best by far!!
February 23, 2016
Enrico M.
April 30, 2015

“Exceptional service and software provider”

OverallI have had the pleasure to work with ChaseData for my hosted dialer needs for over 15 years! As a business consultant and call center program developer, I have had the opportunity to compare with the many "service providers" over the years and always recommend Chasedata to my clients and personally used their technology for my own call center solutions. Ahmed and his crew offer the personal touch that larger providers can never come close too. Their interface is very user friendly and they are always improving features that make my job alot easier.

April 30, 2015
Ted M.
Supervisor
February 18, 2015

“Nailed it.”

OverallI've been using this system for about a year now and can say after a full years cycle the benefits of this dialing system far out weigh any others I had reviewed. Extremely easy to tailor and customize every campaign to each agents specific skill set. The customer service and live help chat have been phenomenal with literally 60 second or less response time. Whole system was an easy setup with in a hour or to switched and up and running making the process less intimidating to switch over to this power station system.

February 18, 2015