AutoDealer Plus Ratings

Overall

About AutoDealer Plus

Designed to help auto dealerships, finance companies, and flooring companies run effectively & efficiently, integrating automated inventory management, F&I, service, BHPH, accounting, and more. Tools and features include inventory feeds; free leads; KBB & NADA values; VIN Decoding; DMV fee calculator; Red Flag; OFAC; credit pulling and reporting; plain-paper sales contracting; E-payment processing; online payment center; automatic phone dialing, e-mail, text; and profit & statistic analyzing. Learn more about AutoDealer Plus

Jon H.
VP
June 27, 2017

“Awesome DMS system! Would recommend to anyone. ”

OverallIt has allowed our dealership to double in size over the past three years.
ProsWe have been in business for 23 years, and for most of those years we used Automanager as our DMS. We had Quickbooks for accounting which was always inefficient having to duplicate almost everything from Automanager into Quickbooks. A few years ago I realized Automanager just was not cutting it, and that is was ultimately preventing us from growing. We needed an integrated accounting system to streamline operations, one click printing for all contracts and disclosures, customized reporting, route1 integration, etc. We also have an in house financing company which was growing, but did not have the software to scale. Now we have a web portal where customers can go online to pay (before it was cash or check), automated credit reporting (which was a manual job before), and much more. Without ASN Software we would have had to hire several people simply to manage the data entry and inefficiencies associated with the old software. When we switched to ASN Software we were selling 60 cars a month, and not even three years later we are averaging double that. It certainly would not have been possible without ASN Software. There is so much more that I do not have time to talk about. If you are thinking about switching to ASN Software and would like some advice, feel free to contact me. Jon Hart
ConsThere is really not much that I can think of, because whenever I have a problem they are able to address it. The one thing I would like to see added would be automatic printing of open recall notices for vehicle that have open recalls.
June 27, 2017
Michael R.
Vice President
Accounting, 11-50 employees
June 8, 2017

“I have enjoyed working with ASN Software for 8 years as a dealer, a flooring company and a lender.”

ProsThe integration. Just by entering correct information and processing you are making the accounting entries necessary to keep accurate financial statements. Many sources of information (book values, vehicle history reports, etc) are a button away. Processing CC or ACH payments is very easy and one step. Custom reports are available that give you access to the data you need. The constant adding and refining of ADP shows the commitment that ASN Software has to making it easier for my company to do everything we need to do on one platform. They are always happy to hear an idea that would be helpful and many of my suggestions are part of the software today.
ConsI can't think of Cons, just a fair warning. There can be moments of frustration. It's software and therefore has its limitations and glitches. Your staff must be thorough to see some of the benefits. One must understand what the software can and can't do. The accounting is made so easy for those who know it, but if you don't have an accounting minded staff or great training, your own staff can make mistakes that make more work for you trying to figure out what went wrong. Garbage in, garbage out. A strong accountant who knows their debits from their credits is necessary to really make this product shine.
June 8, 2017
Marc Y.
Accountant/ Business Consultant
Accounting, 1-10 employees
May 27, 2017

“Of all the platforms my clients use, this is by far my favorite.”

OverallFaster, cleaner more accurate month-end and year-end close. Better data and trend analysis. Cleaner audits from integrated processes and system controls.
ProsAutoDealer Plus has developed tools that adapt to the ever-increasing regulations of the automotive industry, and they've done so in a comprehensive way. While not all of my dealer-clients have made the transition to AutoDealer Plus (although I continue to encourage them to!) they all face the same challenges. Dealers utilizing the full-functionality of AutoDealer Plus have many clear advantages over those who aren't. The accountant in me loves the integration that brings sales, finance and bookkeeping together and the consultant in me loves the built-in compliance tools. What do I like most? The fact that this software exists!
ConsI've had the unique pleasure of using this software as a sales manager, F&I producer, Controller, and now as an accountant and advisor to dealers across the country. I haven't found a problem that the software couldn't address and I'm confident that if I ever do, the team at ASN Software will already be developing a solution.
May 27, 2017
Jon D.
December 1, 2017

“Support before the sale, during, and after. This is how a software company should be!”

OverallIt has made all of our departments work together perfectly. Much easier to use anything we have previously had.
ProsWe have a dealership with about 27 employees. Parts, Service, and Sales. We came from a nightmare of a DMS. Within four months the other DMS had our dealership turned upside down. I felt there was not going to be any options that could fix the mess we were in. That's when I started looking for another options. After reading some great reviews I reached out to ASN. Cust support began the sales process and to this day still reaches out to me all the time just to check on us. The program does everything we could ever ask it to do and more. Its so easy to use and there is a video tutorial for every screen you go into. I expected to have weeks of training invested into setup. That was not the case though. Most of our employees watched a few videos and were up and running. It was very seamless to say the least. For things we needed to set up. The call support center is top notch. Every support call I have made we have had handled while on the phone or shortly after. I love it. As soon as I call in they say. " Give me a connection". It is such a breath of fresh air. I use to have to watch the old DMS company stumble threw support manuals and by the end I felt I was helping them more then they were me. Not with ASN they have some real talent on their staff. I am so thankful to Carlos and the rest of the staff. I honestly can not express how happy we are with the program. We will be long time customers for sure. Please feel free to call me with any questions. Jon Davis Golden Motors
December 1, 2017
Todd J.
Founder/CEO
November 9, 2017

“The best All-In-One DMS solution out there. ”

ProsThe accounting side is dummy proof and simply does not allow for errors. It's great having everything on one platform.
ConsLacks integration with other softwares. The CRM is still a work in progress and there is not a desking feature.

By asnSoftware on November 14, 2017
Hi Todd, we're very grateful for your ongoing support of our products. We do offer special integrations with third parties when requested, but this may come with an associated cost as you know. We seldom get these requests since ASN offers a very complete package that meets the needs of most dealers. We also understand how overwhelming it is to learn about the many new features constantly being released when dealers are not accustomed to such a comprehensive system. Furthermore, many users still have a comfort zone with prior systems that can pose a challenge until they get familiar with the way our system is designed. You are correct in that our CRM remains a work in progress, as is everything else we do. We are not satisfied or settled with anything being permanent; our goal is to constantly evolve. If we hear a better way of doing anything, we listen and strive to deliver it. We will reach out to find out what features you'd like to see in our CRM that are not available yet.
Sandra R.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 10, 2018

“ASN Software's AutoFinance Plus is our support software for all our needs as a finance company”

OverallBenefits - it's a complete package from the start to stop of a loan.
ProsThe ASN software is everything to like (or better yet, love), about our business as a finance company buying automotive loans. We have been using ASN Software's AutoDealer Plus and now AutoFinance Plus since its inception in 1999. It has grown to be a very strong software, always leading in technology that allowed our finance company to grow and flourish with them. We purchase loans online from dealers and the loans download directly into our side. Customers enjoy 24/7 online looks as well as payments. We can pull credit and we report credit. The accounting is so transparent and easy to use. Reports are many and valuable, with checks and balances throughout the program. The ASN Software is thorough and capable. We love it.

By asnSoftware on April 12, 2018
We owe so much to AAC's team to help us build and improve so many awesome features. ASN is truly a superior software, 2nd to none, for such participation for last 20 years. Thanks.
April 10, 2018
Sandra R.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2017

“The complete software for BHPH, auto dealers, finance companies and more”

OverallWe've been using the ASN Software since its inception and have enjoyed the amazing growth it has had. ASN Software is constantly pushing the envelope to become better and stronger and ahead of its time in technology and creations, paving the ways and means in its efficiency and solutions, allowing our business to grow and flourish. We buy loans online , requiring no data input from our side; it's taken from the dealer side directly to our site. Our customers enjoy 24/7 online looks as well as the availability to make online payments, which are then automatically entered into their client accounts. Transparency is amazing; there are checks and balances throughout the program. ASN Software has thought of everything ahead of our time to make our work slick and easy. We love it.
ProsIts completeness, its thoroughness, its ease of use, its complete checks and balances.
ConsI have no dislikes whatsoever.
Recommendations to other buyersYou have only to gain in your experience and knowledge of the industry when you use the ASN Software.
mahde j.
GM

“Fits our needs”

OverallBook keeping is simplified
ProsEasy to use custom reports very useful KBB integration is useful MMR values are useful Vehicle Local Market Pricing tool very useful
ConsChange log not always accurate New updates change user settings ( after updates I need to set my personal preferences) No way to do vehicle purchases from public ( I have to use trade-in paperwork) Trade-in vehicles sometimes get mixed in with vehicles posted online

By asnSoftware on November 14, 2017
We appreciate all the reviews that we receive. We were not aware of any customer support inquiries about the cons you listed. We know you are a relatively new user with AutoDealer Plus, so we would like to take this as an opportunity to schedule a training session to go over the change log system and printing purchase documents for public transactions, among the other issues you noted.
Curtis E.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
June 16, 2017

“I've been working with the Software for a couple years now. ”

ProsAfter I was offered an Office Manager position, I had to learn this system without any training at all. The Software itself is not too difficult to learn! But I have to say that the Customer Service (Support) made it so much easier for me. The Support team at ASN Software is 1 of a kind !! Our representative took many days and phone calls to bring me up to speed. She is very sweet, thorough, and patient representative to work with. Many times she has gone above and beyond to make my transition to Office Manager a good one! I don't know if I would've made it through without her. If I could give 10 stars to the Support team, I would! Thanks, ASN Software for making my job just that much better.
June 16, 2017
Ched H H.
June 26, 2017

“My company has been representing ASN Software since 2015 and its a great partnership for my clients”

OverallProvide a high quality product to my client base and it helps to expand my company, Patriot Automotive Consulting into new market areas. As an representative with Endurance Dealer Services as well it creates an awesome duo of products and services for dealers & lenders.
ProsASN can provide the most customized features to an auto dealer or lender in the software business. The ROI is Massive with the internal savings with ASN Software. ASN Software backs up the clients data in the cloud and on a the client's server for superior security. Also the customer support is great but not much customer support is needed due to the stability of ASN. The partnership with Endurance Dealer Services is great with EDS's awesome VSC & GAP program plus ASN Software will reward the dealer or lender with monthly fee reductions by using EDS inside of ASN.
ConsThis is the best DMS on the market, my only concern is as the selling representative the software is not well know on the east coast yet. However in due time, ASN Software will be well know and growing on the east coast.
June 26, 2017
Brittany P.
Controller
June 6, 2017

“Fantastic and always enhancing for the better constantly ”

OverallThe price is so affordable and it does the same things the other competitors do.
ProsIt's is simple yet fits every need you can imagine. If I need help I call Julia and she has it all figured out and handles me and the calls with the quickness. I appreciate that because you know getting stuck on calls for help feels like you are losing part of your life you'll never get back. This is never the case, if fact if I have to leave a message those are always returned promptly.
ConsI wasn't familiar with it so it took me a few months to get into the swing of things. Once I worked with my rep on a few programs it all came together.
Ayman M.
amoussa@haymitsu.com
May 11, 2017

“Super user friendly. Highly Automated. Reduces data entry”

OverallReduces the time to print paperwork and work the deals which in turn gives customers a better experience. High integration among various dealership departments.
ProsAutomation . Ease of use. Customer support. All systems are integrated in the same software. Desking, bookouts, credit check, CRM are all in one place. You don't need to jump from one system to another. Appointment scheduling and future customer retention is done through the shop module.
ConsTheir service module needs some enhancement but they are continuously adding features that are very useful.
May 11, 2017
Mo T.
manager
June 9, 2017

“Best DMS software on the market”

ProsI have been in the auto industry for over 20 years, and can honestly say that Auto Dealer Plus is the best DMS software on the market. It has everything you need to operate you auto dealership and more. Customer Support is great and they are available after hours and weekends. If you are looking for a DMS that has it all, Auto Dealer Plus is it
Cons
June 9, 2017
Tyrone S.
Business Operations Manager
May 4, 2017

“Outstanding customer service, easy to navigate”

OverallIncreased efficiency through process improvement and elimination of redundancy.
ProsThe security features allows you to grant permissions to only what is needed in order to ensure compliance as well as access to what your employees need. The menu bars are also well thought out and provide for easy navigation to get you where you need to go. Lastly, the developers are very responsive and receptive to modifications of the software to fit a specific need
May 4, 2017
Billy M.
August 14, 2017

“ASN Software is the most intuitive system we have used over the past 19 years”

OverallHaving all of our needs in one system helps reduce on data input, and keeps everyone on the same page all of the time.
ProsThe software covers all of our needs, without having to use other third party software. In the past, we had separate systems for CRM, DMS and service. Now we have everything in one system. We handle all of our business aspects in one platform. Makes everything very easy and our accounting is all in one system.
August 14, 2017
Carole W.
Business Manager
June 6, 2017

“Outstanding continued support, user friendly system.”

OverallI moved from Quick Books to ASN Software and the amount of time spent on accounting was greatly improved.
ProsReports are easy to use, the accounting part of the program is easy to teach. Inventory of vehicles and sales part of the program are comprehensive and up to due with California law and sales tax.
ConsCalifornia DMV amounts are not always as accurate as I would like. Updates sometimes take too long.
Sheldon F.
November 10, 2017

“Easy to use. Great functionality. Amazing support”

OverallIt allows me to run my dealership, front end, service and accounting. They offer amazing support. All at a very reasonable price.
ProsValue for money, this is hands down the best system I have ever used. It does everything a much more expensive system does. It is easy to learn. But as with everything that is new to you there are somethings that I just could not figure out. The staff are fantastic. The support is fast and friendly. They have even created work a-rounds for me to do things the way I want to do them, rather than forcing me to them there way.
ConsI do not have any major negatives. Some parts of the reporting and accounting software are a little limited. But it does everything I need.
November 10, 2017
Naser H.
Sales Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
June 13, 2017

“Being in car industry for over 20 years. ASN Software is far best DMS you can have. ”

ProsCustomized to fit and serve car business by people who are fully aware of the industry. Constant Updates and improvement and great help when it comes to compliance.
ConsIt will be nice to have a web based access to the software from everywhere. That can help sales managers access and desk deals from anywhere.
June 13, 2017
George V.
July 5, 2017

“If you can use a computer, ASN Software is that easy . Great tools to maximize profits ”

ProsF&i and accounting are all integrated no forgetting to send a invoice. All inventory goes online now ! Feeds to all co you advertise with .
ConsSo much new products, need to hold quarterly webinar on new products. Buttons always appear based off feedback . Company hands down listens, to get better.
July 5, 2017
rami g.
May 3, 2017

“Great DMS, Excellent customer support. Automation is a great feature they offer.”

ProsEasy functionality, Advanced reporting, Many features, Real time accounting. Very easy and simple to work with.
ConsNothing I can think of. For sure it is one of the best DMS in the industry. I used many other DMS before and by far they are ahead of others.
May 3, 2017
Ed D.
1-10 employees
April 24, 2018

“Best DMS company I've dealt with during my 43 years in the business!”

ProsEase of use and integration with other products such as CredCo and Route One. Closing out a sale is a breeze. Most of the posting that has to be done in accounting is performed by the program automatically. The support is great. Their accounting specialist as always willing to lend a hand. I'd be lost without her. ASN offers Support, second to none!!
ConsI'm in Michigan and I can't get in touch with support until noon my time. Although they have videos embedded throughout their program sometimes you really need to talk to someone.

By asnSoftware on April 26, 2018
Hi Ed, Thank you for your review! As many of our other east coast dealers now realize, a stable software needs less support, especially as you become more familiar with it. Our after-hours support is always available and can assist new accounts with urgent needs. Our TSM system is also available 24/7 so you can report questions or suggestions. This is the fastest way to get help for non-urgent needs.
April 24, 2018
Filip L.
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“Great software”

OverallGreatest updates, and keep up the good work
ProsI've been using their software for 2 years and I am very satisfied.
ConsThe UX design can be better. I dont see a colorblind option
July 2, 2019
Jason B.
Sales Manager
March 13, 2018

“Best bang for your buck”

ProsThis DMS works well with CRM. Thats very key for a dealership to run the way we need them too. This product does!
March 13, 2018
Michele S.
Internet Sales
July 20, 2017

“Amazing company that caters to all our needs!”

OverallMade our job so much easier!
ProsEasy to navigate and great reports! The entire process flows from initial sale to signing contracts it's all right there in one place
ConsTime difference sometimes we need help before they are open a tech support line would be helpful after hours
July 20, 2017
DENNIS S.
April 25, 2017

“BEST SOFTWARE HAND DOWN”

OverallI'VE BEEN IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS. I'M ONE OF THE LARGEST INDEPENDENTS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. I HAVE USED DIFFERENT TYPE OF SOFTWARE BEFORE, BUT MOST PRODUCTS OUT THERE ARE ONLY BITS AND PIECES. ASN Software IS UNIQUE AND USER FRIENDLY, ALLOWING ME TO HAVE EVERYTHING IN ONE PROGRAM, SO I DON'T HAVE HAVE TEN DIFFERENT BROWSERS OPENED TO BE ABLE TO DESK A DEAL, LOOK WHAT MY SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS UP TO, WHAT TITLES ARE MISSING AND WHICH VEHICLES ARE NOT YET REGISTERED, AND MUCH MUCH MORE. BHPH, ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING, ETC. I BELIEVE THE BEST PART TO THIS COMPANY IS THE EMPLOYEES AND OWNER THAT STAND BEHIND THE PRODUCT AND ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED. THEY ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO IMPROVE THE SOFTWARE SO DEALERS LIKE MYSELF CAN BE COMPETITIVE.
April 25, 2017
CHAD M.
April 27, 2017

“THE COMPLETE PACKAGE, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED”

OverallI have 2 used car dealerships with a related finance company. We have been using this software for nearly a year and a half. It has anything that you could ask for in a software package, deal writing, inventory management, service module, payment taking, collections, accounting, CRM, autoposting pictures to website, internal email, you name it it's in here. We have not had a single time that the software has been down in our year and a half. They are very responsive to any questions that we have had and their training is definitely above and beyond. I wish I had found this software many years ago. It's definitely made my job much easier.
sandra r.
gm
November 15, 2010

“The Best Ever!”

OverallAny dealer should utilize the ADP (with accounting) in order to get the real picture of how to run a proper dealership. Lenders, too, would benefit from all the features made available.
ProsThis is the most amazingly complete program for dealers, both BHPH and those not holding their own paper. It is also awesome for lenders, if they only knew...... One of the best things is that this company is so progressive, always looking for new ways, ways to improve, changes in the laws, taxes, etc.
ConsI have no cons to list at all.
November 15, 2010
Al N.
August 14, 2008

“Great F&I tools, wonderful automated accounting tools, Internet marketing is cinch.”

OverallGreat F&I tools, wonderful automated accounting tools, Internet marketing is cinch. I strongly recommend it. I wasted enough time with companies who did not understand auto business. ASN Software is way more advanced than others, I am a staunch user.
ProsYou can not ask for a better system. AutoDealer Plus is more like having an experienced employee not just a software. The software is definitely an integral part of our success.
ConsI wish they could add more banks to the system. I love sending my deal applications with one click of mouse.
August 14, 2008