EMS Scheduling Software Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
3.2/5

About EMS Scheduling Software

EMS Software removes the barriers to inspired work by connecting your people, tools and technology within a single platform. AIG, Yale University, Accenture, and thousands of others rely on EMS Software's comprehensive, enterprise-class resource management solution to power their dynamic work and learning environments. The EMS platform integrates with both hardware and software infrastructures to provide the visibility, control and insight needed to drive real value for your enterprise. Learn more about EMS Scheduling Software

Emily G.
August 30, 2019

“Hidden Information”

ProsWe use EMS to create reservations, and other scheduling processes. I have found that finding the usage history is easy to access and there are several other filtering options like which time periods and properties. Once you have the hang of how to create a reservation, it really isn't too difficult. You just have to be practiced.
ConsIt's difficult to learn how to make a reservation, there are a lot of hidden spaces where you need to put information in other tabs. The way things are labeled in EMS don't really make sense, like to create a new reservation you have to click on Wizard not Book. When I put in the number of people on the reservation, I have to find a different tab to input the numbers.
August 30, 2019
Kelsie N.

“Conveniently Easy”

ProsIt's really easy to find reservations that have been booked, and look at reservations that same day, in a week, month, or year. Which helps our organization plan ahead of time for set up and take down. The reports that we download are easy to read and sort through.
ConsWhen we go through Wizard to create reservations, there are some details that we want to add but it's difficult to find how to add those reservations. I have not been able to find a way to add comments in the reservation, which can be frustrating for us and the customers that booked the reservation with us.
Tammie B.
Service Center Rep/Office Assistant
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“EMS Review ”

OverallIt can be a challenge to use it if you only use it about once a week to pull reports for each area who needs it.
ProsI am able to see what events are occurring in which buildings we have on campus. One of the administrators has set up queries for me to look for specifics in our buildings. That saves me A LOT of time.
ConsOne of the recent complaints I have received from one of our craftsmen is that those who are doing the scheduling can override the system or skip some of the blocks that are purposely built in that causes them challenges.
Matthew F.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 30, 2019

“Feature rich but a pain to learn”

ProsIt does it's job and because of all the features it allows use from rooms to property and more.
ConsSuper difficult to learn so it can really kill a new hire... We are looking at other options but when you have a lot of data in the system it makes it really hard to finally make a move.
November 30, 2019
Nathaniel G.
Instructor Evaluation Specialist
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
November 27, 2019

“EMS User”

ProsThere is a department on our campus that schedules some of the events around parts of campus, and it's really easy to pull reports they create and look what events were booked so we can create work orders for setup, cleanup, repairs, and so forth. Those reports save me a lot of time, and I'm able to be more efficient in my assignments.
ConsAfter we create a reservation, it has to be approved by the scheduling office. Sometimes they miss confirming it, therefore, reservations can get overridden because we had to depend on other people to confirm the reservation. This causes challenges with our customers and other departments that we would like to avoid.
November 27, 2019
Brianna N.

“Good Software”

ProsMy office uses this software to schedule events around our campus and other entities we use. I really like the options the reservation system offers. It tracks every reservation that has been scheduled whether it's been cancelled or not. The function of putting in the actual attendance vs. the anticipated attendance helps us keep track of groups and plan for the future reservations.
ConsI've always felt that this software is not easy to use initially. It's easier now that I have used it more often, but from the beginning, it was quite difficult to figure out how to use it.