Virtual Claims Adjuster Ratings

Overall

About Virtual Claims Adjuster

Virtual Claims Adjuster is a web based claims management system designed using the latest software development techniques and interface methodologies to ensure a smooth implementation into your business. As you conduct your day to day business, we work in the background, finding ways to make you more efficient and effective. Our business specialists analyze trends, maintain key industry relationships, & employ advanced techniques to evolve your toolset in a way that exceeds your business needs. Learn more about Virtual Claims Adjuster

Otilia M.
Insurance Adjuster
March 8, 2019

“Effective to managing claims”

OverallAll information about the claim is easily available . I liked the fact that it can be accessed from anywhere. Suzanne was very helpful with using the system.
ProsIt was very user friendly , all the information l need is readily available . I did use all the options available as l did not need it .
ConsI did not like the fact that 90 day notice is required for cancellation .

By Code Evolution on March 18, 2019
Thank you for the review, yes with our security and infrastructure in place we do require a 90 day notice period to terminate the service. We aren't like some other competitor systems that lock clients in for the entire term/ we understand that clients needs can change. We are glad you were very pleased with the system. Happy retirement!
March 8, 2019
Jeff B.
President /COO
Insurance, 51-200 employees
April 18, 2017

“The Littleton Group Claim Review”

OverallCustomer Service is the best. System easy to use and easy to train new employees on. Very customizable and functional. Great value.
ProsEasy to train on and very user friendly. Adjusters like it and it makes them more efficient. Has a good suite of management tools to ensure the adjusters are meeting their goals.
ConsThe check writing capabilities.

By Code Evolution on April 19, 2017
Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting your review. We're glad to hear that VCA had been great for your firm. Although we agree check writing is a great tool, unfortunately there are simply too many variables for each clients unique needs. We believe that building a custom cheque writer tool to suit each clients individual requirements works best.
April 18, 2017
Tina V.
Assistant
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 12, 2016

“Coast Claims Service Review”

OverallVirtual Claims is a very easy program to use, Ilda Cairns is a wonderful rep to work with and is always available to problem solve whenever I or any of my staff have any questions. All of my adjusters find the program fast and simple to use and keep track of their claim in and i like the fact that it is always evolving and changing to keep up with our growing need and the changing demands from our clients.
ProsThat is is very user friendly, easy to train new staff on and that it is always changing and updating, and the support team are very fast to help when there is a problem.
Conssome of the functions i can do in Queries are limited
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a great tool for keeping my company organized and generating reports.
October 12, 2016
Craig S.
Insurance, Self-employed
May 30, 2017

“I had used this software before at a previous employer it was an easy choice to stay with VCA.”

OverallIt provides me with an easy to use claims management system for my small business.
ProsIt collects my time in an easy to review format that my clients want. As a business owner the software provides me with a constant and up to date review of my accounts receivables without having to pay for an accounting program.
ConsAlthough VCA is constantly looking to improve the software, I think that in my mind, there are too many changes. It is a good program and there does not need to be many changes in my opinion.
May 30, 2017
Robert R.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
June 21, 2017

“I've used the product and have had great results with the product. ”

OverallI have the ability to assist my company, site managers and customers with the use of the software.
ProsPro: I have the ability to place documents and log notes into my claim files, I can pull information up quickly to access my items
ConsThe system should introduce time stamping for entries. Allow user of the portal more storage to upload documents. Expanded area for questions and drop downs which can be added for the end user filling out the claim on the portal.
June 21, 2017
David S.
CIO
Insurance, 51-200 employees
February 23, 2019

“VCA Review”

ProsEase of use, intuitiveness, fully web based solution - no software installation required, very responsive for support and modifications.
ConsWould be nice if there was an Ad-Hoc reporting tool available, instead of just the standard query functions.
February 23, 2019
steve h.
president
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 29, 2018

“functionality”

ProsEase of use and navigation Multitude of available functions and seamless connectivity. Awesome support team. ...thank you
Consnothing actually. Everything works well and more functions are added on a regular basis
October 29, 2018
Rhonda W.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“Excellent”

OverallGreat user experience and customer service from staff such as Suzanne Kehren, etc
Prosease of use, canned reports, custom data query functionality
ConsI have not experienced any issues relative to how we use

By Code Evolution on February 14, 2019
Hi Rhonda. Thank you so much for the great review of Virtual Claims Adjuster. We're glad to see that VCA has brought you a great experience so far.
January 4, 2019
Rory E.
Managing director
October 6, 2016

“Intuitive, customisable with great customer service”

OverallOverall, we are very happy with VCA. It meets all of our needs at present and the customer service if we have any queries regarding the system is second to none.
ProsIntuitive, easy-to-use
ConsIt is a little bit property centric rather than being designed around a casualty line of business
Recommendations to other buyersI would like to see it more customisable for casualty claims, where the claimant is 1/3 party rather than the insured.
October 6, 2016
Anthony C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2018

“It has been easy, thorough, friendly and transparent ”

OverallThis is helping to better organize, store, and administer our claims. It is great to use on a daily bases and the fact that I can customize it to meet my needs what I truly enjoy.
ProsThe software so-far can and will do anything we need it to as a small start up. My biggest fear in getting a more sophisticated system is that it would be too sophisticated and required too much info for our needs. Because I can customize it it adapts well to exactly the area of business I would like to use it for.
ConsIt looks old. To be competitive the UI needs a facelift. Other than that I can't think of any other dislikes.
February 22, 2018
Clint k.
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 20, 2019

“Best Programe Out There”

OverallAwesome program. Team is wonderful to deal with.
ProsVCA is easy to use. It allows us to keep organized with financials, documents, documentations, billing, and keep track of who is handling and information to send to the insurance company. Overall I cannot complain about the program.
ConsThe least like thing about VCA is having to learn the program. But I guess that's the problem with any program so overall I cannot complain.
February 20, 2019
David S.
CIO
January 26, 2015

“VCA and the Virtual Office”

OverallI've been in the I.T. and Insurance industry for over 25 years - have even written several claims programs myself, and I can honestly say it's one of the BEST decisions we ever made. We have been using VCA since 2009 and have ALWAYS been very happy with the reliability, functionality, and fantastic support. We are now on the dedicated environment, which allows us to have the claim program highly customized. We have never experienced major downtime, only a couple of minor interruptions, over the past 6 years - which is FANTASTIC in my book. Our company operates as a "Virtual Company", which allows us to work from anywhere. With VCA, it doesn't matter what, or who's, computer I use, I can always log onto VCA and work... I would definitely recommend this product to others in the industry.
Robert P.
President & Chief Compliance Officer
May 26, 2017

“High Hopes and Expectations? Look no further!”

OverallA comprehensive, competitively priced claims handling solution with a genuine, user-friendly interface that will surely make a significant difference in our productivity and competitiveness. Plus...stellar customer service from one of the customer representatives!
ProsThis software clearly demonstrates a fine marriage of technology and real-world claim handling requirements. It is particularly well adapted to the requirements of the Lloyds market and responds equally well to the local market. The flexibility, responsiveness and feature set attracted us but the stellar customer service really was the deciding factor for us.
ConsIn all fairness, we are just getting started. The few limitations encountered do not pose any real problem since these concern non-standard claims handling requirements.
May 26, 2017
Rachel H.
Claims Coordinator

“VCA - Five Stars”

OverallWe chose VCA several years ago because of its flexibility to meet our clients' varied, specific needs for communications, financials and reporting. VCA was able to craft to those needs without forgoing any of the larger, broad based 'out of the box' applications the product provides. In short, VCA gave us and by extension, our clients, the best of both worlds. The software is intuitive and delivers essential real time information to our clients when they need it. Concurrent with VCA's technical acumen is the professional and courteous demeanor of its people. The staff responds to the smallest query and largest project with equal cordiality and professionalism. Our partnership with VCA has been critical to our providing first class service and results to our clients.
Julie P.
Claims Assistant
January 22, 2015

“VCA - Can't live without it!”

OverallI have been using this software for a many years and in that time it has made my job much easier to do. It has been specifically designed for the insurance industry, and as time goes on, new features are added. It is safe, secure and easy to use. This software will benefit your company in many ways. Many insurers are choosing to go paperless and VCA is an excellent tool for this. The customer support is friendly and helpful and always just a click away. If you're looking for new software, VCA is in my opinion the best on the market!

By Code Evolution on January 22, 2015
Glad to hear the software is a great fit. We just launched our latest tools if you would like assistance with anything give us a call!
January 22, 2015
Ryan P.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed
July 12, 2017

“Product exactly what I was looking for. ”

OverallMore efficient way to track and manage claims.
ProsEasy to learn how to use. I worked customer service agents and They were very thorough and patient. Worked with me until I was able to understand. They were very responsive to all my questions and concerns.
July 12, 2017
Les W.
COO
November 18, 2015

“A Real Partner. Professional, Innovative, and Responsive. I highly recommend!”

OverallWe moved from another cloud based CMS. VCA really helped us solve some unique problems. This effort required really listening to our needs and being there for us as we confronted problems. Much of our focus is the E & S Market and the Lloyd's market. VCA project leaders and developers tailored specific solutions to position our company for success. A real partner. I highly recommend VCA. No matter the requirement they will find a way to meet your needs. Their day to day service is responsive. All around a first class organization. Ask for Christine.
November 18, 2015
Derrick R.
Director of Risk Management/Claims
October 7, 2015

“VCA has allowed our company to become more efficient in our workflows!”

OverallVCA has been a tremendous partner as we have solved our claims management problem and allowed us to begin entertaining expanding our TPA claims service to the transportation industry. The customer service has been outstanding, especially Ilda Cairns, who has been there every step of the way for us and has been there for every question we have had. All in all we are very pleased with VCA and would highly recommend them to others.

By Code Evolution on October 7, 2015
We are glad to hear that the software has allowed you to expand your business we wish you much continued success!
October 7, 2015
Mark D.
Insurance, Self-employed
November 14, 2016

“Great product and service”

OverallProduct is perfect for claims adjusting. Some minor personal preferences I would change, but overall no problems. Cost is reasonable and customer service/technical support are excellent, especially my claims management specialist Suzanne Kehren.
November 14, 2016
David L.
President/Owner
March 16, 2016

“User friendly, dependable, and professional built with Insurance Professional in mind.”

OverallCons - as an seasoned (25 years) adjuster handling specialty claims - we find that system is more geared for property and CAT type loses. We utilize the VCA system to handled Boiler Machinery (Equipment Breakdown) type claims. We have adapted to the system. The sales team did an outstanding job explaining to a skeptic such as myself the value of the system. They were absolutely correct. We love the system and I am sure we can work with the sales team on any issues we make encounter.
March 16, 2016
David D.
President/Owner

“VCA Management”

OverallHaving been in the insurance industry for 23 years, during a period of technological change, I have been exposed to many different electronic file management systems. VCA is by far the best. It is easy to learn, intuitive to understand and would allow an office to go totally paperless. As the owner of my adjusting firm I love the administrative reports that allow me to zero in on any aspect of my business. VCA is much more than a file management system, it is an adjusting company management system.
Michael C.
October 5, 2016

“Exceeding Customer Service Expectations ”

OverallThe support and customer service provided by Christine Picano has a new standard. Christine and all VCA employees I have had the opportunity to work with have all been the best help and make you feel as you are the only customer they have. I have and will continue to recommend this company and product to others in the industry.
October 5, 2016
Jim F.
October 4, 2016

“Wish I Could Offer 10 Stars”

OverallFor a small company such as ours, saving time; but, also providing a prompt and professional service to our clients is of paramount importance. That is exactly what VCA provides us and, as a result, that is what we can offer our clients.
October 4, 2016
Randy T.
Owner / Manager
May 17, 2016

“New user - started using the software to manage various claims with multiple Adjusters”

OverallEasy to set up claims and keep track of them. Also easy to use for timelines, reminders, storing data, and invoicing. The account representative, Suzanne Kehren, is very helpful and knowledgeable about the software and the services.
May 17, 2016
Clive H.
Managing Director
October 2, 2015

“VCA is my business”

Overall VCA is an important part of our business and specifically designed for the insurance industry. Giving us the ability to provide a reliable cost effective service to our clients.
October 2, 2015
Sarah F.

“Excellent”

OverallOur business is organized, efficient and is user friendly for all our employees. The VCA Support is quick and right there for any issues that need immediate attention.
Michael V.
Managing Member
July 19, 2016

“Awesome software!!!”

Overall The customer service is exceptional! We never felt as if we were on our own. VCA was always there to assist whenever we did have a question but that was few and far between because the software is so easy to use.
Pros The software is very easy to use.
Cons I can't think of anything .
July 19, 2016