The Guard Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.9/5
4.9/5

About The Guard

Compliancy Group simplifies the HIPAA compliance challenge whether you're an experienced compliance expert or a front desk manager. The Guard is a cost-effective, web-based software solution that addresses every aspect of compliance. Our proprietary Achieve, Illustrate, and Maintain methodology with Compliance Coach support to satisfy the entire set of HIPAA, HITECH, Omnibus, and PCI regulations.. Learn more about The Guard

Brittany A.
RDH
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2018

“Helped SO MUCH!”

ProsThis has take so much pressure off of our office, very easy to use, great bang for the buck!! Highly recommend!
ConsWe love the software and would not say that there are any cons that we would report!
November 13, 2018
Jenny D.
March 13, 2018

“This has been the best HIPAA compliance software that I have seen thus far!”

ProsWhat I like most about this software was the ease of use and how fast we were able to implement this program into our medical practice. The training required is very minimal and even my employees that have trouble with learning new software were able to catch on quickly.
ConsI would like to see this software expand a little more with the different specifics that are offered depending on what type of medical practice you are since there is a wide range now a days.
March 13, 2018
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
May 25, 2018

“Used this program this year to make sure we understand HIPAA and are in compliance”

ProsThis program is very easy to use and very easy to understand. I found it to be very organized. It is time efficient and I appreciate that when it comes to things like this.
ConsI did not find any cons with this software. Everything was concise and explained very well. Any issues that others had were due to user error.
May 25, 2018

August 18, 2016
Chris Y.
Consultant
September 18, 2009

“The Guard has streamlined my auditing process and allowed me to leave my clients with a rich tool.”

OverallFor what you get and for the price there is no better solution on the market in my opinion.
ProsThe system is service that runs over the internet. My clients or I dont have to have software loaded on our system..the cost is tremendous for what you get. This includes Privacy and Security for HIPAA, templated policies and procedures, and the ability to put in custom regulations you may need to comply with on state by state situation.
ConsNon that I can find.
September 18, 2009
Beth S.
June 24, 2015

“I would highly recommend The Guard because you have someone working alongside you”

OverallHIPAA has been an overwhelming and stressing issue for me. The Guard has relieved that. My training coach was very knowledgeable, he walked me through every step and answered all my questions. I now have a better understanding of HIPAA as well as my staff and have the confidence I have been looking for. I would highly recommend The Guard because you have someone working alongside you and not just supplying templates to customize to your office.
June 24, 2015
March 26, 2018

“Makes HIPPA compliance easy for your practice”

ProsThis program is very thorough and easy to understand the complicated rules for HIPPA compliance. They walked us through the process and made it organized to make sure every employee was trained properly.
ConsThere were only a few set backs that were due to user error, not the program. The problems we faced were promptly navigated through by their kind support staff.
March 26, 2018
Kelley Y.
June 5, 2015

“Now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!”

Overall I called Compliancy Group because Torrey Pines Dermatology was audited by a firm for CMS. Our representative has literally walked us through this process. I was very intimidated by the whole process to begin with but now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!
June 5, 2015
Dr. Stevin M.
Optometrist
September 24, 2015

“Unbelievable thorough approach to HIPAA regulations. Do yourself this favor.”

OverallUnbelievably thorough approach to the minefield of HIPAA regulations that no provider can possibly be adequately aware of. I have been well educated, and now well covered, in just a few weeks. Do yourself this favor.
September 24, 2015
Michelle F.
IT Manager/GIS Coordinator
August 21, 2015

“HIPAA compliant after only 3 months using The Guard”

OverallAfter wading through policies and procedures on our own for over a year, our group finally feels we are nearing completion in getting compliant after only 3 months using The Guard.
August 21, 2015
Jennifer B.
Compliance Officer
April 23, 2015

“The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies!”

OverallOur office was so far from being HIPAA compliant. The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies. Our consultant was a wealth of knowledge, and no question I asked was ever too dumb. Thanks for helping us out!
April 23, 2015
Dr. David G.
Optometrist
August 13, 2015

“Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.”

OverallVery easy to work with and answered questions quickly. Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.
August 13, 2015